NATION

PASSWORD

EXPORT REQUEST: Gold, Political Prisoners and Weed

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Timsvill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

EXPORT REQUEST: Gold, Political Prisoners and Weed

Postby Timsvill » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 pm

TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN:
Official Greetings from Timsvill. The economic planning secretary has requested I send a telegram out to all of the nations of the world. We are requesting a nation take an export of Timsvill Gold, Political Prisoners and our national cash crop Marijuana. In return we request that our country be sent $200,000 and some of your countries finest goods.

The political prisoners are ones from conquered nations and we humbly ask that you take them out of our hands. You may set them free, you may imprison them again or you may use them as slaves. We just request you take the former President of Maxvill, the religious leader of Viollette, and the Grand Poobah of Idoits off our hands.
Along with the prisoners, we will send the following amount of gold and marijuana:

1: 50 pounds of pure 10K Gold
    2: 25 pounds of Purple Timsvill Kush.

We look forward to your responses and open trade talks.
Sincerely,
Greg Daniels
Timsvill President
Right Wing Libertarian

“I love my country, not my government.”
― Jesse Ventura

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:31 am

To: Greg Daniels

Your offer has been seen and accepted. We will send a cargo ship flying purple flags to arrive at your port; carring 200,000 NSD alongside 39600 pounds of finest dyes for your nations artists. We hope you will accept.
Signed Emperor Bigpip
Last edited by Bigpipstan on Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,347,186. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Return to Global Economics and Trade