NATION

PASSWORD

Grand Prix Team searching Sponsor

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Grand Prix Team searching Sponsor

Postby Lisander » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:45 am

THIS COULD BE YOU. Well, not in this exact livery.

Here I bring a possibility to join something in NS Sports. Since Bitten Heroes itself isn't happening in WGPC, and Bitten Heroes Academy isn't only an academy but also a team, I plan to offer the naming rights of my WGP2 team and at least one of the two seats for a big sponsor.

I'm offering this in both NS Sports and GE&T, but I'd prefer some company in a sector that is commonly involved with sponsoring motorsports. Petroleum, Chemicals, Beer/Champagne, Tobacco, Expensive Watches, Airlines, maybe something related to eSports.

It's maybe the fastest way to get a seat if you signed a driver, also you can roleplay as a company itself or its personnel. Of course, I'm not thinking about it lightly. It will require at least a company with a solid background, and I'd like some interactions, or "brand activations" as they say in marketing. Having a nice logo and a storefront would be ideal, but the primary criteria is RP quality.

Also, sorry, but I'm not accepting companies that are already sponsoring other WGPC/2 teams.

There's nothing like a signup form since this is a quite unique thing. If you're interested, shoot me a Telegram or get in touch on Discord (blanchecroix#4463). I'll be answering questions on this topic, however.
Last edited by Lisander on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Return to Global Economics and Trade