NATION

PASSWORD

“Barbarian” slaves for sale

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Message from Grand Ambassador Peter Nizhinsky, Speaker-to-Slavers

Greetings!

I have the pleasure to inform you of the following facts:

1. The Free Kingdom hereby announces a $1 reward for the head of the so-called Basileus.
2. The Free Kingdom will issue Letters of Marque to any non-slaver organization wishing to harm the shipping of your so-called 'nation', its soldiers or 'citizens'.
3. The people of Sharifistan are your infinite moral superiors. Indeed, a random Sharifistani cockroach (as in, the literal insect) is your infinite moral superior, because cockroaches do not practice slavery.

Moreover, death to the slaver. I would wish cancer on you but it would be unfair to the poor cancer cells to have to infest your slaver bodies.

Peter Nizhinsky

P.S. To remove all doubt, this is an official government communication, and the Free Kingdom of Allanea does in fact endorse my expressing our national policy towards slaverkind in the above manner. That said, should you wish to lodge a complaint with my superior, to demand my termination or resignation, or otherwise whine because you're a slaver and will never be as awesome as a sharifistani cockroach, please, do so. I imagine it might restore some tiny sliver of your self-respect.
Last edited by Allanea on Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade