NATION

PASSWORD

Wormfodder Delivery Service Deliveries

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Wormfodder Delivery Service Deliveries

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:05 am

Gr̛eeti̛n͜g̶s,̸ ́ma͡ybe-̶c͜ưs̴t̨o̵m͢er.̴.̧.̶ T͢he upp͢er ̸bo̢árd̴ ̴t̢ol͏d͜ m͝e͡ ̶t͞o in̨tr̕ǫduc̀e͞ ̧t̨hi̛s͞ ́s̀ȩŕvice.̴.̢.̴ W̵e̵ ̕caǹ d͞ęliv͞er ͘o̵th͜er ͢s̢tuffs̨ ͘tha̕n̕ ͢Wor̀mf͟odde͟r. A̷l͜l ̡wę ͏n̨e͏e͟d͟ ҉to kn͡ow҉ ̷a̡re,͜ ͢u͝hm.̀.͡. ͟W̛ḩere͠ t͠h͠e͜ ̶D̨el̸i͏verywoŕm r͝e͞ce͟ive̴s t͢h͏e ͡d̢e̕lív̛ery, ̀w͢h̴ere ̷i̢t͜ i͞s͝ ̵supp̵osed̶ ̨to ̀b̕e͡ se̡n̛t͜ an͘d uhm͢..͞.͠ ͢W͠h̷e͝n̶. ̷W҉as͟ ̢t̷ol̶d̸ t҉haţ ̴I̴ sho͟u̷ld̢ men̶ti͡on we ca͠n ͟seǹd ͠it ̵t̡o wh̷a̢t ̡you perce̕i͢ve ͘as҉ ̶the̕ ̀p̢a̸s͡t̢,́ ít's͟ ̵su҉ppose̸d ̷t̡o ̛be̕ a̷ ̴r̡eally impo͝r͡ta̛nt̡ pa͠rt͡ ͜o̷f ̧t͡h͜at̡... ͝Uhm̵,̴ ͏y͝ea͝h.͏ ̢Wę ̕ca͞n ̨send i̴t ̢to..̡. p̧r̢et̶ty ͝mu̵c̴h ev͠e̴ry ͢loc͘a͟tion͠, b̶ot҉h̴ ͏ph̸y͡sical and ҉al̴so te̸m͡po̡ra͟l̛,̵ ̢yęa̸h...͠
Wé, u͢h̸m̧,͜ a̧ls͡o h̢a͘ve͏ a͞ ͏s͞t͜r̡i͡ct "Ǫnly ̧the͟ ̀M͢ai͝l̴man" ͟p͡o̡l͡i҉cy͝,̶ so ͜we̸ do on̵ly d͞o ҉on͠e͠ chèck ̀of w̛h҉a̡t̴ y͝ou s̢en͏d҉,͏ ͢wh͘er̛e ̸w҉e̴ c҉h̸eck̀ ̢i͢t'ś Wo͟rm͜f̢oḑd̵er̢ o̶r҉ ͝B͜i͏r͠ds, ͡t͝he la͜t͞t̸er ̷b͡ec͢a͡use̵ bird̢s ͠aré ̀rea͜l̕ly terrib̵l̴e cŕe҉at̸ure̴s̶,̢ ̨ye͞s̸.͠..̀
̢We̵ h̕ope̛ you and͜ ̷y͘our r̴e̴c̕ei͝v̵eŕ ͡e̷nj͡o̴ýs͘ ̷our ҉de̸liv͏ery.̴

Greetings, maybe-customer... The upper board told me to introduce this service... We can deliver other stuffs than Wormfodder. All we need to know are, uhm... Where the Deliveryworm receives the delivery, where it is supposed to be sent and uhm... When. Was told that I should mention we can send it to what you perceive as the past, it's supposed to be a really important part of that... Uhm, yeah. We can send it to... pretty much every location, both physical and also temporal, yeah...
We, uhm, also have a strict "Only the Mailman" policy, so we do only do one check of what you send, where we check it's Wormfodder or Birds, the latter because birds are really terrible creatures, yes...
We hope you and your receiver enjoys our delivery.

Code: Select all
Delivery Order:
Sender:
Location of Sending:
Receiver:
Location of Receiving:
Official contents:
Planned Time(optional):

If you really wish to send an object into the past and have it affect RP, notify us via telegram in advance, so we can send it "before" you give us the order officially. If it's just some IC stuff, you can do the order normally.
Last edited by Wormfodder Delivery on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:10 pm

Delivery Order: K2145
Sender: Northern Delivery Service of Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR
Location of Sending: Magnisilvisland, Texkentuck Monarchy Republic Federation-UCCR
Receiver: Gholistan Republic-UCCR
Location of Receiving: Gholistans Weapons Arsenal-2645 Liberty Highway
Official contents: Sub-Machine guns
Planned Time(optional): 12:30PM any day of the week. It's important for new members of their military to receive weapons to keep the democracy in place. We will allow for a c-130 to meet your driver in your nation who doesn't mind being in our nation under the protection of our military officials. We will pay your special driver a bonus of $10,000 NSD and will let them stay at our special embassy in a suite with first class service.....Thank you. We don't want for the vehicle to be of high profile to the terrorist who may be in hinding in Gholistan....If truck load is attacked we will still make sure your company is reimbursed for the loss and we will send cash to the family of the driver. On behalf of Northern Delivery Service we have close ties with the UCCR Nations....Your companies CEO is invited to our companies dinner as well as able to attend a state dinner to meet with President Schirkophf and possibly the President of Gholistan....Thank you and hears to a new buisness partnership.

The CEO and Shareholder of NDS

Wormfodder Delivery
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Wormfodder Delivery » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:03 am

Y̸ou̶r͡ ͘o̶rd́e̛r is͠ ̶r͞e͝c͡ęiv͏e͢d... An͞d w̷i͢l̛l ̶be̛ d̨e͡l͟i̛ver̡e̕d ̸a̵t t͡ḩe̴ ͘al̡lơt̶t̀e͠d time͞..̨.̵ W̛e̶ ̀a͡ls͜o ͞s̷en̕d̢ ͜2 ̵W͘a̕rworm͏s̴ ͠for̀ ͘p͞r͏ot̀e͝c͠t͏ion̕... ̴T́h͝an̨ks ̢for̡ ̸c̢h̕ǫosing҉ us as y̶ou͡r ̛d̀e͏l̛iv͘er̢y̧ ̡şe̶r̨v̨i͡c̢e̸ of ̡chòice̢.̶..

Your order is received... And will be delivered at the allotted time... We also send 2 Warworms for protection... Thanks for choosing us as your delivery service of choice...
NS Stats do not count, unless it is funny.
The Transcripts canonically do not exist and merely serve to make the garbled Wormsspeak readable.
Canon Policies.
Open to RP, send me Telegrams, Pretty much compatible with everything.
Powerlevel of 4,5 according to this classification
Industrial Age Schizotech and Proud
Zero tolerance for godmodders and no effortposters are nearing that too.
The Wormfodder Delivery Service, bringing Wormfodder to you, whereever you are.
I also am currently making a pocket guide on how to have a good time on F7, as well one on (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻.
Ask the many questions us here, though answers aren't guaranteed~
Get the latest, hottest news at WDSNN, the best News source of the next dimension!
It is now safe to keep playing.

Return to Global Economics and Trade