NATION

PASSWORD

Southeast Marajarbian Trade Union (SMTU) Document

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Southeast Marajarbian Trade Union (SMTU) Document

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:52 pm

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Today, we announce that we are going to open up Trade with more of the world, in order to gain more allies and diplomatic partners. The benefits of this Trade Agreement are:

-Diplomatic Relations with Southeast Marajarbia.

-Access to do business and sell your country's goods in Southeast Marajarbia.

-The ability to use Southeast Marajarbia as a cheap Trade Route for all kinds of goods.

-15% of the profits for all nations involved who sell or transport their goods through Southeast Marajarbia.

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Southern Xenick

Islamic Holy Sites

Lytrovia

Nova Catania

The American Anarchist Empire

Cocao

CANZUK Confederation

Texentuck

Zarnicovia nova

Hanovereich

Henna-Kassel

Awesome Imperium

Greatest States of America

Pan-European State
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Xioliang
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Xioliang » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Today, we announce that we are going to open up Trade with more of the world, in order to gain more allies and diplomatic partners. The benefits of this Trade Agreement are:

-The ability to use Southeast Marajarbia as a cheap Trade Route for all kinds of goods.

-15% of the profits for all nations involved who sell or transport their goods through Southeast Marajarbia.

Signatories:

The Government of the PR of Xioliang shall sign on to this documentation.
Use Google Translate if you don't understand.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Xioliang wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

Signatories:

The Government of the PR of Xioliang shall sign on to this documentation.

Accepted
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land would like to sign this Document.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land would like to sign this Document.

Accepted

Thzanthsung
Civilian

Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Thzanthsung » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

The Government of Thzantsung would also like to sign on.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:59 pm

Thzanthsung wrote:

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

The Government of Thzantsung would also like to sign on.

Accepted

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Xenick sees use for this. How cheap are we talking here?
A democratic island nation located in the southern sea
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:22 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Xenick sees use for this. How cheap are we talking here?

Pretty cheap, especially for manufactured items.

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:23 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Southern Xenick wrote:Xenick sees use for this. How cheap are we talking here?

I am asking for like, a statistic here. Our colonies can only produce so much...
Relations cease with UDAF | International trade ramped up, GDP expected to 13% increase in 10 years | Nation ar war with Meretica and South olpen

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:24 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:

I am asking for like, a statistic here. Our colonies can only produce so much...

At least $100-$200 cheaper than any normal trade route your country may use.

Southern Xenick
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Southern Xenick » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:I am asking for like, a statistic here. Our colonies can only produce so much...

You have a taker. Xenick would like to use Majarbian routes to trade quicker and cheaper with other CUSP members, as well as quicker medical supplies to its colonies. We will sign on, gauranteed we also have a hotline between Xenick and Majarabia for discussion between nations during times of crisis, such as the string of civil wars occuring.

Free Rojava!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:28 pm

Southern Xenick wrote:

You have a taker. Xenick would like to use Majarbian routes to trade quicker and cheaper with other CUSP members, as well as quicker medical supplies to its colonies. We will sign on, gauranteed we also have a hotline between Xenick and Majarabia for discussion between nations during times of crisis, such as the string of civil wars occuring.

Accepted

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:34 am

The IHS would like to sign.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:42 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The IHS would like to sign.

Accepted

Lytrovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lytrovia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:44 am

Lytrovia would also like to ratify the document, and join the SMTU.
Communist state in Eastern Europe, on the Black Sea. Does not represent my views in RL.
Holy Three:

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:52 am

Lytrovia wrote:Lytrovia would also like to ratify the document, and join the SMTU.

Accepted

Nova Catania
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Catania » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:29 am

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Southern Xenick

Islamic Holy Sites

Lytrovia

Catania would like to join.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:39 am

Nova Catania wrote:

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Southern Xenick

Islamic Holy Sites

Lytrovia

Catania would like to join.

Accepted.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:45 am

Is this an organisation? I'm not really good at telling the differences between documents and organisations, sorry.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:49 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Is this an organisation? I'm not really good at telling the differences between documents and organisations, sorry.

OOC: It’s a document, not an organization. It’s going to be a major trade deal now that it’s been around 5 months since I’ve joined NS.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:51 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Is this an organisation? I'm not really good at telling the differences between documents and organisations, sorry.

OOC: It’s a document, not an organization. It’s going to be a major trade deal now that it’s been around 5 months since I’ve joined NS.

OOC: Alright, thanks
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

The Meretican Government in Exile
Attaché

Founded: Jun 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Meretican Government in Exile » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:06 pm

The Meretican GIE requests to sign this document.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:08 pm

The Meretican Government in Exile wrote:The Meretican GIE requests to sign this document.

Accepted

Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Signatories:

Xioliang

Tyrantio Land

Thzantsung

Southern Xenick

Islamic Holy Sites

Lytrovia

Nova Catania

We would like to join.
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.
———————————————————————————

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade