NATION

PASSWORD

Special Economic Trade Zone Agreement (SETZA)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrington
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Independent State of New Zealand wrote:On behalf of Minister of Global Trade Damien O'Connor , we will like to be considered as a foreign consumer nation

With South Americanastan’s express approval, the Independent State of New Zealand will be considered such.
I.C.D.N. Security Council President, Founder of S.E.T.Z.A.

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Corrington wrote:
Independent State of New Zealand wrote:On behalf of Minister of Global Trade Damien O'Connor , we will like to be considered as a foreign consumer nation

With South Americanastan’s express approval, the Independent State of New Zealand will be considered such.

I approve.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Also, since I forgot too, just give all the previous apps my stamp of approval.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:03 am

I might be interested in this

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Romextly wrote:I might be interested in this

Corrington would welcome a partnership with Romextly, and would grant them the status of Foreign Consumer Nation. They’ll confer with South Americanastan first though.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Corrington wrote:

Corrington would welcome a partnership with Romextly, and would grant them the status of Foreign Consumer Nation. They’ll confer with South Americanastan first though.

This agreement better not collapse, I've changed my sig for this.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Corrington wrote:Corrington would welcome a partnership with Romextly, and would grant them the status of Foreign Consumer Nation. They’ll confer with South Americanastan first though.

This agreement better not collapse, I've changed my sig for this.

What makes you think that? So far we’ve got some good involvement. SM teetered a bit, and still hasn’t signed on but it isn’t the end of the deal. So far all is going as planned.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:02 pm

Corrington wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:This agreement better not collapse, I've changed my sig for this.

What makes you think that? So far we’ve got some good involvement. SM teetered a bit, and still hasn’t signed on but it isn’t the end of the deal. So far all is going as planned.

SM is rather irritated at CUSP and as he said many times, loads of ICDN members, he's been at war with Romextly, and a lot of them have joined this or are thinking about it. He's kind of one of the whole points of why SETZA was made, what's the point of it if he doesn't join? I'll try and convince him to, though.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Corrington wrote:What makes you think that? So far we’ve got some good involvement. SM teetered a bit, and still hasn’t signed on but it isn’t the end of the deal. So far all is going as planned.

SM is rather irritated at CUSP and as he said many times, loads of ICDN members, he's been at war with Romextly, and a lot of them have joined this or are thinking about it. He's kind of one of the whole points of why SETZA was made, what's the point of it if he doesn't join? I'll try and convince him to, though.

OOC: I don’t know how to change my signature, which is why I haven’t joined. Also, I don’t have a Leader yet.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:SM is rather irritated at CUSP and as he said many times, loads of ICDN members, he's been at war with Romextly, and a lot of them have joined this or are thinking about it. He's kind of one of the whole points of why SETZA was made, what's the point of it if he doesn't join? I'll try and convince him to, though.

OOC: I don’t know how to change my signature, which is why I haven’t joined. Also, I don’t have a Leader yet.

Just make one with the factbooks

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:06 pm

Corrington wrote:

I think a partnership with Romextly would be mutually beneficial, I have no objection to making them a Foreign Consumer Nation.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:09 pm

South Americanastan wrote:
Corrington wrote:Corrington would welcome a partnership with Romextly, and would grant them the status of Foreign Consumer Nation. They’ll confer with South Americanastan first though.

I think a partnership with Romextly would be mutually beneficial, I have no objection to making them a Foreign Consumer Nation.

It is done.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:SM is rather irritated at CUSP and as he said many times, loads of ICDN members, he's been at war with Romextly, and a lot of them have joined this or are thinking about it. He's kind of one of the whole points of why SETZA was made, what's the point of it if he doesn't join? I'll try and convince him to, though.

OOC: Use control panel when you click on your profile, also I don't have a leader yet. I'm just pretending I do.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Trenaka
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trenaka » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:31 pm

Our Ministry of Trade has sent a request asking to become a Foreign Consumer Nation of the SETZA.
The Kingdom of Trenaka
Königreich Trenaka

A unitary constitutional monarchy in Central Europe.
Anthem
Trenakan National News: Trenaka withdraws from the GENA, joins the IFC -:- King Frederick II dissolves Parliament, calls new election on Chancellor Friedel’s request.

Bisexual atheist and social democrat.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 pm

OOC: Use control panel when you click on your profile, also I don't have a leader yet. I'm just pretending I do.

Or just make one. You don’t need me stats for that

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Trenaka wrote:Our Ministry of Trade has sent a request asking to become a Foreign Consumer Nation of the SETZA.

Accepted as long as Corrington doesn't have any objections
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:49 pm

x.Johnny C.J Jackson of Southeast Marajarbia joins SETZA
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:x.Johnny C.J Jackson of Southeast Marajarbia joins SETZA

Accepted as long as Corrington has no objections
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Arab Republic of Botswana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:17 pm

OOC: i have a suggestion to update the logo to include the other flags of the Foreign Consumer Nations plus the Host Nation Flags
something around like this
Member of the ICDN , WTO , UN , Arab League , NATO , and Observer of OPEC
Host Nation of CFTC

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:21 pm

South Americanastan wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:x.Johnny C.J Jackson of Southeast Marajarbia joins SETZA

Accepted as long as Corrington has no objections

Accepted.

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:OOC: i have a suggestion to update the logo to include the other flags of the Foreign Consumer Nations plus the Host Nation Flags

I’d do this, but i’d have to update it every time we get a new member, and that’d be tiring. For now it’ll remain the flags of the founders.

Arab Republic of Botswana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 14, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arab Republic of Botswana » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 pm

Corrington wrote:
Arab Republic of Botswana wrote:OOC: i have a suggestion to update the logo to include the other flags of the Foreign Consumer Nations plus the Host Nation Flags

I’d do this, but i’d have to update it every time we get a new member, and that’d be tiring. For now it’ll remain the flags of the founders.

ok thanks
Member of the ICDN , WTO , UN , Arab League , NATO , and Observer of OPEC
Host Nation of CFTC

Chuying
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chuying » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 am

On behalf of the Ministry of the Economy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the State of Chuying would like to join SETZA as a Foreign Consumer Nation since the Corrish Ministry of Commerce and Trade personally invited our nation to the Free Trade Agreement.

It would be an optimal arrangement since we would be able to invest in developing countries to produce goods to export to Chuying, and pay a higher price due to our strong economy and high wages; allowing citizens of the Host Nations and their economies to prosper. Our economy is primarily service based and many Chuying-based companies will be happy to invest in Nordeslund, Arab Republic of Botswana, Islamic Holy Sites, Southeast Marajarbia, and other Host Nations.
Last edited by Chuying on Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The State of Chuying - 珠瀛國度 - دولة تشويينغ

———————————————————————————

Capital: Tsinchung - 新城 - بلدة جديدة | Official Languages: English, Chinese, Arabic
Head of State: Prime Minister Sebastian Yew | Population: 8.4 million (2019 census)

Member of the ICDN | Member of the LITA | SETZA Foreign Consumer Nation

Corrington
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Corrington » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:31 am

Chuying wrote:On behalf of the Ministry of the Economy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the State of Chuying would like to join SETZA as a Foreign Consumer Nation since the Corrish Ministry of Commerce and Trade personally invited our nation to the Free Trade Agreement.

It would be an optimal arrangement since we would be able to invest in developing countries to produce goods to export to Chuying, and pay a higher price due to our strong economy and high wages; allowing citizens of the Host Nations and their economies to prosper. Our economy is primarily service based and many Chuying-based companies will be happy to invest in Nordeslund, Arab Republic of Botswana, Islamic Holy Sites, Southeast Marajarbia, and other Host Nations.

Chuying is warmly welcomed to SETZA.

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:54 pm

Chuying wrote:On behalf of the Ministry of the Economy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the State of Chuying would like to join SETZA as a Foreign Consumer Nation since the Corrish Ministry of Commerce and Trade personally invited our nation to the Free Trade Agreement.

Welcome to SETZA!
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade