NATION

PASSWORD

Military Development for the IDSF

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Military Development for the IDSF

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:21 pm

This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

In order to make sure that the IDSF is able to function well into the future, and uphold the mission of protecting its interests and your interests, we are requesting support from other nations to help our military alliance develop. You can contribute in anyway you want, and donate any kind of weapon, ship, airship, or robot you want. The only requirements are that they have to have served in a previous international conflict, and are considered powerful enough to give the IDSF a combat advantage in emergency situations.

Any application will be accepted by either myself or IHS. If you want to sign up to join the IDSF, click this link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=501520.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:02 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

In order to make sure that the IDSF is able to function well into the future, and uphold the mission of protecting its interests and your interests, we are requesting support from other nations to help our military alliance develop. You can contribute in anyway you want, and donate any kind of weapon, ship, airship, or robot you want. The only requirements are that they have to have served in a previous international conflict, and are considered powerful enough to give the IDSF a combat advantage in emergency situations.

Any application will be accepted by either myself or IHS. If you want to sign up to join the IDSF, click this link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=501520.

This is just getting sad. An alliance shouldn't be asking for stuff, it should be nations asking and cooperating with other members

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:24 am

Romextly wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:This is a message from the Government of Southeast Marajarbia:

This is just getting sad. An alliance shouldn't be asking for stuff, it should be nations asking and cooperating with other members

Very true. SM, you should have told me about this. Please take it down, if you will.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:36 am

Romextly wrote:

True, but we are still just starting out. It is almost impossible to cooperate with the other members when there are less than five active members to cooperate with. The Alliance also literally just started last week, so obviously we need to start development with help from foreign allies.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:39 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Romextly wrote:This is just getting sad. An alliance shouldn't be asking for stuff, it should be nations asking and cooperating with other members

Very true. SM, you should have told me about this. Please take it down, if you will.

I apologize for not telling you, but unfortunately this is how we must start out. We don’t have enough members, so we have to do this for now. It’ll work as a temporary solution, at least until we convince some more people to sign up.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:18 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Very true. SM, you should have told me about this. Please take it down, if you will.

I apologize for not telling you, but unfortunately this is how we must start out. We don’t have enough members, so we have to do this for now. It’ll work as a temporary solution, at least until we convince some more people to sign up.

Shouldn't we be GIVING stuff to encourage them to join?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:35 am

Shouldn't we be GIVING stuff to encourage them to join?

No, we shouldn’t. We need to prove that we are capable, but we cannot do that without enough support. We also don't have much to give as of right now, because we need to develop our technology and military first, unless you count some robots.

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:45 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Shouldn't we be GIVING stuff to encourage them to join?

No, we shouldn’t. We need to prove that we are capable, but we cannot do that without enough support. We also don't have much to give as of right now, because we need to develop our technology and military first, unless you count some robots.

*WDA comes in* You want some.......shields?
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

To boldly..[Insert something here]

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:50 am

Earth Allies wrote:

*WDA comes in* You want some.......shields?

How many shields?

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:51 am

Earth Allies wrote:*WDA comes in* You want some.......shields?

How many shields?

Hmmm...let me checkmy storage....many
Part of the ICDN

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:53 am

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Shouldn't we be GIVING stuff to encourage them to join?

Fine then... but we also can put the option for them to sell, like I did. Right?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:23 am

Fine then... but we also can put the option for them to sell, like I did. Right?

Yes.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Earth Allies wrote:

How many shields?

Hmmm...let me checkmy storage....many

Sure. Do you have any weapons or tanks that your alliance can spare to our alliance?

Earth Allies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Allies » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Earth Allies wrote:Hmmm...let me checkmy storage....many

Sure. Do you have any weapons or tanks that your alliance can spare to our alliance?

Yes....rocket tanks
Part of the ICDN

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:20 pm

Earth Allies wrote:

Yes....rocket tanks

Also Accepted. Please Telegram me or IHS if you want to create an alliance between our alliances one day, or go to the sign up thread if you want to become an IDSF member.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:09 am

I can send 500 Cerberus MK3 assault rifles (sorry for the small amount they just cost a lot each and are still not in service yet we cant mass produce them yet with our resources) 200 tanks and 7 new prototypes
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:17 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:I can send 500 Cerberus MK3 assault rifles (sorry for the small amount they just cost a lot each and are still not in service yet we cant mass produce them yet with our resources) 200 tanks and 7 new prototypes

Accepted

Magnecia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Magnecia » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:50 pm

(OOC:I am currently RPing as an employee of The White Hawks, a paramilitary private mercenary group. You can sign up to secure their services here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=501732)
A tall fat bald man, with a long beard, enters the ISDF office. He smiles and bows a little before saying : "Morning ladies and gentlemen, I am Kevin Farge, the current Chief Marketing Officer of The White Hawks. The White Hawks, as you might be knowing, is currently one of the best PMCs out there. We are committed to providing world class services to our customers. Our men are young but experienced, as we have recently served in the Turkish War with distinction. We are willing to supply as soldiers as you want, and that too at a discount. If you wish to avail our services kindly go to our Store and book a service.(literally, sign up in the thread.) Thank You. "
He takes his leave.
Last edited by Magnecia on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A country inhabited by about 350 million people covering the major part of the continent of Alesdia. A permanent member of UN Security Council. A military superpower with the largest military budget in the world. Member of ICDN.

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Murphy's tweet goes viral. The Magnecian delegation to the Olympics arrive in Electrum. The Magnecian Army expresses it's interest to participate in the joint military excercise of ICDN nations.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:04 pm

NATION NAME: TEXKENTUCK
LEADER NAME: PRES. BRAM W. SCHIRKOPHF

APON AGREEMENT WHAT DO YOU ACCEPT IN THE AGREEMENT FOR DEVELOPMENT-
a. 1
B.2
C.3
D.4
E. 1234

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:17 pm

Texkentuck wrote:

a. 1
B.2
C.3
D.4
E. 1234

E is accepted.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:27 pm

THIS DOCUMENT IS ALSO IN REGARDS TO US BUILDING OUR CHEMICAL WEAPONS FACILITY AND ASSISTING YOUR NATION TO BECOME THE FORCE TO CONVEY POWER ALONG WITH OUR NATION IN YOUR REGION. WE WILL STOP ANY NATION BY ALL FORCE TO MAKE SURE YOUR NATION SUCCEEDS. YOUR NATION IS INSTROMENTAL FOR THE NATION OF TEXKENTUCK MONARCHY REPUBLIC FEDERATION IN PROMOTING DEMOCRACY AND SOVEREIGNTY. WE WILL BE SENDING IN TFS AGENTS FROM TEXKENTUCK TO TRAVEL INTO YOUR NEIGHBORS NATIONS WHO ARE REPRESSIVE AND WILL BE HELPING CITIZENS EXCAPE AND APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP TO TEXKENTUCK AND FIND A WAY TO CITIZENSHIP TO THE NATIONS THEY WOULD WANT TO BECOME A CITIZEN. OUR NATION SOON WILL INVITE YOUR NATION TO OUR STATE DINNER WHEN WE PROMOTE AND OFFICIALLY START SOMETHING CALLED THE NEW PACT OF NATIONS.

PRES. BRAM WALT SCHIRKOPHF
TEXKENTUCK MONARCHY REPUBLIC FEDERATION
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:41 am

Texkentuck wrote:

a. 1
B.2
C.3
D.4
E. 1234

Wait, I accept b, c and d too. just not a
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:59 pm

I'll give you weapons if you pay for them

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Countesia wrote:I'll give you weapons if you pay for them

Of course
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Texkentuck
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Texkentuck » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Texkentuck wrote:

([url=https://i.ibb.co/YD42Pcx/AGREEMENT-FOR-NEW-GOV-NATIONSTATES.png]Image)[/url]

a. 1
B.2
C.3
D.4
E. 1234

Wait, I accept b, c and d too. just not a
We will create a deal with your nation for B & C. D is a deal if stipulations are met. Will you accept this deal B&C. Or Will you accept the deals entirely? Texkmarks & your currency will be converted to NS USD.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade