NATION

PASSWORD

Smart Defense Systems - Security for the Modern Age [MT/PMT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kykid8
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Smart Defense Systems - Security for the Modern Age [MT/PMT]

Postby Kykid8 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:18 pm

"Guns are an important part of wars, domestic security, and the economy for many countries across many different cultures. Nations worship guns while others have banned them for public use.
However, everyone can agree that the unauthorized use of a weapon is always dangerous and potentially deadly. Smart Defense Systems aims to combat the rising death rates of gun homicides and suicides committed with a gun that the individual does NOT legally own."
-CMO Lacy Stankowski

Do you want your child to become another sorrowful statistic of your nation as the use of an unprotected gun of their parent is compromised?

Do you want your enemy to pick up the weapon of your comrade and murder your brothers and sisters in cold blood?

It's time the defense manufacturers of the world cater to reality. Violence isn't going anywhere, but together we can make accidents disappear.

The Units
ImageImage

Purchase Peace of Mind
Code: Select all
[box][size=125]Purchasing Form[/size][hr][/hr]
[b]Company Name (If Applicable):[/b]
[b]Nation of Origin:[/b]
[b]Legal Representative of Buying Party:[/b]
[b]No. of Units to be purchased(tbp):[/b]
[b]Subscription Purchasing? [Y/N]:[/b]
[tab=25][/tab][i]If Yes, amount of units tbp each billing cycle:[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][i]Billing Cycle (Choose 1):[/i] [i]Monthly:[/i] []; [i]Quarterly:[/i] []; [i]Bi-annually:[/i] []; [i]Annually:[/i] []
[b]Bank Used (If any):[/b]
[b]Special Requests (May not be accepted):[/b]

[b](for our statistics)Are you using the units for...? Military: []; Private Security []; Personal [][/b][/box]

Want to Partner?
Are you a bank, distributor, or local manufacturer that wants to grow with Smart Defense Systems? Contact us with a formal letter describing why our companies could benefit from a partnership!
No pre-designed application required!
Last edited by Kykid8 on Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade