NATION

PASSWORD

Mont Blanc Automotive (High-End Luxury Cars)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon May 31, 2010 10:35 am

Monte Mare wrote:
Astholm wrote:We at Celsan Motors would like to offer Mont Blanc Automotive a new mid-size saloon, based on our C4-platform, which would be about the size of a Ford Mondeo.
It would be developed by both of us and sold under the Celsan and Mont Blanc names.

I would be interested to hear your feedback.

Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors
Astholm

Ok, we will discuss it and see all the possibilities...
Thank you, Tony Atlas/ Sales manager

As we discussed, we are developing a new SUV for you. It will have a 2.4-litre 160bhp 4-cylinder petrol engine. We would like to discuss it further

Thanks,
Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors, Astholm
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 am

Anghele wrote:-Nation's name: The Protected Dictatorship of Anghele.

-Nation's economy: Frightening.

-Type of Government : Central party,dictatorship.

-Head of State: The Father.

-Number of dealerships: 370.

-Location of dealership/s: all of our major cities : Too many to list now.

-Do you want all of our current models in your dealership?: Yes.

-Any special Requests? :If possible we want a factory setup in Anghele.And we want the current factories in your nation to increase their output of the luxury models since Anghele will import a great deal of them.

To: The Protected Dictatorship of Anghele

Accepted. But maximum limit of dealerships we can establish in a nation is 25 because all of our vehicles are handmade and a lot of them are limited, so we wouldnt be able to send show cars for 370 dealerships. We would really like to establish a small factory in your nation, where some of our luxury cars will be handmade. We would like it to be in a very premium area of your nation, more likely in a village not so far from the capital. We would like it to be small and we will probably hire 400 workers. Finally could you saw us some pictures of where we could establish a factory???
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 am

Astholm wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:
Astholm wrote:We at Celsan Motors would like to offer Mont Blanc Automotive a new mid-size saloon, based on our C4-platform, which would be about the size of a Ford Mondeo.
It would be developed by both of us and sold under the Celsan and Mont Blanc names.

Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors
Astholm

As we discussed, we are developing a new SUV for you. It will have a 2.4-litre 160bhp 4-cylinder petrol engine. We would like to discuss it further

Thanks,
Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors, Astholm

Ok we sent you a telegram...
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon May 31, 2010 11:31 am

ELM13 wrote:Dear Mr Atlas,

His ~Majesty would like to inform you that we would like you to have a car manufactoring and selling station and as with all buisness it comes with a tax 1% to be presice. Now I think that this would be profitable to both of our economys as you will see if you check on me that our nation has a 33% tax rate so you would be paying 32% less. I hope that you will exept and a most profitable day for you. Oh and by the way you are coordilly invited because of your assisting to the state to a grand banquet to celebrate our leader getting a new title.

From Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

To: Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

You mean having a factory in your nation or just a selling base warehouse??? The president of the company Matt LeBlanc would be very honored to assist to the Great Banquet that your new leader is helding. We are also sending him our latest model the Mont Blanc sportback SS one of the best looking cars (On the exterior and interior too...) currently on the market...
Thank you

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon May 31, 2010 11:58 am

Monte Mare wrote:
Astholm wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:

Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors
Astholm

Thanks,
Craig Kingston
Celsan Motors, Astholm

Ok we sent you a telegram...
Thank you

Thank you for the telegram. As such, we have decided to accept your offer.
The new off-roader will be available with front- and four-wheel-drive, and have four engines; a 3.5-litre/234bhp V6 and a 4.0-litre/260hp V8 petrol. Top-of-the-range models get a 5.0-litre/304hp V8, and the ultra-hot sport model will have a 5.5-litre/330hp V8 petrol engine.

Please let us know if you want it to be a badge-engineered version of our model, or if you would like us to design one for you - at no cost to you.

Celsan wishes to enter into a business partnership with you and warmly welcomes you.

Thanks,
Craig Kingston,
Celsan Motors, Astholm
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Anghele
Envoy

Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm

A.A.I - Anghele Automotive Imports

Part of the M.A.C Heavy Industries Corporation.

Official Letter

We have secured a 3.25 km2 greenfield site for your factory to be built.It´s located in the city of OldTransvhaal.

We think you will find it to be very good.It´s a developed village in a city with newly made roads and has all the facilities and services that a common city (ex: Geneve) would have.

A photograph of the city can be found here.

A.A.I will offer the complete,built factory to Mont Blanc Automotive,as part of our agreement.

Thank you,

A.A.I Management.
Last edited by Anghele on Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Strength Through Unity,Unity Through Faith | The Perfect Equillibrium

Anghele Prevails !

Anghele Armed Forces Supplier

Official Storefront

M.A.C - Military Armaments Company Corporation

Worldwide Leader in Small Arms.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Anghele wrote:A.A.I - Anghele Automotive Imports

Official Letter

We have secured a 3.25 km2 greenfield site for your factory to be built.It´s located in the city of OldTransvhaal.

We think you will find it to be very good.It´s a developed village in a city with newly made roads and has all the facilities and services that a common city (ex: Geneve) would have.

A photograph of the city can be found here.

A.A.I will offer the complete,built factory to Mont Blanc Automotive,as part of our agreement.

Thank you,

A.A.I Management.

To: A.A.I Management

We really apreciate it, we really love the village but we were wondering if there is any old big villa near the factory, so we could renovate it and make there a customer lounge-club a place where Mont Blanc customers will be able to gather and talk about their cars, it will also be used for the presentation of new models, to our customers...
This is an example of the Mont Blanc customer Lounge-Club near the factory in the village of
Saint-Marco (It also works as a customer hotel and for various events...)

Thank you

Anghele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm

A.A.I - Anghele Automotive Imports

Official Letter

We have pulled a few strings...

And found this chateau available for rent,it´s not for sale since it´s part of Anghele national patrimony and must be very well kept following the guidelines and specifications set on the signed contract.

We think it would be perfect.

If you require the amount to pay every month (2,3 and 6 months in-advance options available),we shall forward it to you via Telegram.

Thank you,

A.A.I Management.
Last edited by Anghele on Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anghele Prevails !

Official Storefront

ELM13
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ELM13 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Monte Mare wrote:

His ~Majesty would like to inform you that we would like you to have a car manufactoring and selling station and as with all buisness it comes with a tax 1% to be presice. Now I think that this would be profitable to both of our economys as you will see if you check on me that our nation has a 33% tax rate so you would be paying 32% less. I hope that you will exept and a most profitable day for you. Oh and by the way you are coordilly invited because of your assisting to the state to a grand banquet to celebrate our leader getting a new title.

From Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

To: Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

You mean having a factory in your nation or just a selling base warehouse??? The president of the company Matt LeBlanc would be very honored to assist to the Great Banquet that your new leader is helding. We are also sending him our latest model the Mont Blanc sportback SS one of the best looking cars (On the exterior and interior too...) currently on the market...
Thank you

Dear Mr Atlas,

We mean to have a factory and a werehouse in our nation as our nation is exploiting thousands of megatonnes of iron in our nation.

Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 am

Anghele wrote:A.A.I - Anghele Automotive Imports

Official Letter

We have pulled a few strings...

And found this chateau available for rent,it´s not for sale since it´s part of Anghele national patrimony and must be very well kept following the guidelines and specifications set on the signed contract.

We think it would be perfect.

If you require the amount to pay every month (2,3 and 6 months in-advance options available),we shall forward it to you via Telegram.

Thank you,

A.A.I Management.

To: A.A.I Management.

The chateaux is really impressive, beautiful and really big, it would be perfect for the purpose of a very exclusive Mont Blanc owners club, and we invite all of the owners in Anghele to join it. We would be also happy to pay the rent for 2 years, then if you dont mind we would prefer to buy a building there (We would like to know the amount of the rent we will have to pay...)
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

ELM13 wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:

Thank you

Dear Mr Atlas,

We mean to have a factory and a werehouse in our nation as our nation is exploiting thousands of megatonnes of iron in our nation.

Elliott Malik, High advisor for the economics of the nation and emmisenry of the empire for all of the civil quaters of the nation

We would like to have a main warehouse in ELM13, which will be used as a shipping center and a stock model warehouse.
Thank you

ELM13
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby ELM13 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Monte Mare wrote:
ELM13 wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:

Dear Mr Atlas we accept and the 1% tax is for you deducted to £100
Thank you

Dear Mr Atlas,

We mean to have a factory and a werehouse in our nation as our nation is exploiting thousands of megatonnes of iron in our nation. When I said a tip forthe cars I mean a tip for every car so a two billion pound tip for you Mr Atlas

We would like to have a main warehouse in ELM13, which will be used as a shipping center and a stock model warehouse.
Thank you
Last edited by ELM13 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 am

ELM13 wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:
ELM13 wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:

Dear Mr Atlas we accept and the 1% tax is for you deducted to £100
Thank you

Dear Mr Atlas,

We mean to have a factory and a werehouse in our nation as our nation is exploiting thousands of megatonnes of iron in our nation. When I said a tip forthe cars I mean a tip for every car so a two billion pound tip for you Mr Atlas

Thank you

???

ELM13
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby ELM13 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Dear Mr Atlas,

We will build the main wharhouse as you asked.

From

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 am

We will build the main wharhouse as you asked.

From

Ok, thank you...
Tony Atlas

Anghele
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anghele » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 am

M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense

Purchases Division

Official Letter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We wish to enquire if there are any shares of Mont Blanc Automotive available for purchase.

Thank you,

M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense.

Anghele Prevails !

Official Storefront

Jungastia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Jungastia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 am

Dear Sir,

Shaf Automotive would like to purchase 7 - Type 22 Streamliner for use of our customers at the new Shaf Centre in Jungastia.

Yours
Helen Dames
Purchasing Dept.
Part time Human.

Timezone - UTC+0 (GMT)

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 am

Anghele wrote:M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense

Purchases Division

Official Letter

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We wish to enquire if there are any shares of Mont Blanc Automotive available for purchase.

Thank you,

M.A.C Heavy Industries | Defense.

To: Anghele Purchases Division

You can buy 20% of Mont Blanc Automotive (30% owned by San Pellegrino Roman, and 50% owned by the LeBlanc family) for 49 million euros, but you will have to sign a contract saying that you wont use that 20% of the company, in bad investments and you will "treat" it well... Waiting for a response!
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 am

Jungastia wrote:Dear Sir,

Shaf Automotive would like to purchase 7 - Type 22 Streamliner for use of our customers at the new Shaf Centre in Jungastia.

Yours
Helen Dames
Purchasing Dept.

To: Helen Dames, Purchasing Dept.

We will be glad to send you 7 Type 22 Streamliners and the cost of them will be: 3.180.000 euros, as one of them will be given to the Shaf Center as a present from us...
Thank you

Jungastia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Jungastia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 am

Monte Mare wrote:

Yours
Helen Dames
Purchasing Dept.

We will be glad to send you 7 Type 22 Streamliners and the cost of them will be: 3.180.000 euros, as one of them will be given to the Shaf Center as a present from us...
Thank you

We thank you for your kind gift have wired the money, on seeing you are selling a part of the Mont Blanc company, Shaf feels it a necessary action to bid for the 20% as well fell a tie up between our already close companies will benefit both of us greatly. Therefore we place our bit at 60million EUR.

Yours
Heinrich Freidmann
CEO - JungastianInternational
Parent Company To Shaf Automotive
Part time Human.

Timezone - UTC+0 (GMT)

ELM13
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby ELM13 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 am

Dear Mr Atlas,

I was wondering if there were any shares to buy in your compabny (Mont Blanc Automotives) for sale.

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 pm

OOC: Any news on the 4x4 project?
(also to be made into an article on WikiStates)
On IIWiki

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Jungastia wrote:
Monte Mare wrote:

Yours
Helen Dames
Purchasing Dept.

Thank you

We thank you for your kind gift have wired the money, on seeing you are selling a part of the Mont Blanc company, Shaf feels it a necessary action to bid for the 20% as well fell a tie up between our already close companies will benefit both of us greatly. Therefore we place our bit at 60million EUR.

Yours
Heinrich Freidmann
Parent Company To Shaf Automotive

To: Heinrich Freidmann

As i already said 30% is owned by San Pellegrino Romana, and 50% by the Leblanc family (and 20% by Anghele) so as you are a big customer Mr. LeBlanc agreed to see 20% of his own shares to you for 50million euros...
Thank you

Monte Mare
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Monte Mare » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm

I was wondering if there were any shares to buy in your compabny (Mont Blanc Automotives) for sale.

Im sorry but we already sold more shares than we liked to do, but is there is any percentage available we will give you a notice...
Thank you

ELM13
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby ELM13 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Monte Mare wrote:

Im sorry but we already sold more shares than we liked to do, but is there is any percentage available we will give you a notice...
Thank you

Dear Mr Atlas,

We thank you for telling us in the future if there are share spaces.

From,

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade