NATION

PASSWORD

Mentor Arms LTD Harmodius Sniper Lascannon

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:23 am

Art by Imeriata

Weight: 12 kg unloaded, 17 kg loaded
Length: 120 cm
Magazine Capacity: 10 full-power shots
Price: $10,000 New Dornalian Dollars, DPR $1 billion
Make all your orders at Allanean Defense Exports

As continuous events throughout the Galaxy have shown, the threat of power armored opponents, light armor, and hostile megafauna remains a serious menace to the allies of the Free Kingdom. The recent invasion of Coredian client states by Tyranids, and the daemon invasion of Auman, have confirmed the need for powerful manportable arms. For this reason, the Free Kingdom Ministry of War have issued several development grants for companies developing high-power manportable arms that would be simpler in use than the standard Allanean plasma weapons, and could be exported en masse even to civilizations lacking the maintenance capability to maintain an arsenal of plasma-based arms – a series of simple, reliable, and yet powerful arms, allowing persons with limited training to destroy opponents several times their size, covered in chitin, or hidden behind layers of powered armor.

One of the responses to the Ministry of War contest was Mentor Arms' Project Tyrantslayer, comprising of two different sniper weapons. The heavier of the two arms is here before you as the [i]Harmodius – essentially, a lascannon-grade beam weapon, equipped with a sturdy high-magnification scope and a 10-round power pack. The power output of the Harmodius is capable of taking out not only personnel in powered armor, but also light armored vehicles, equipment, weapons systems, aerospace craft parked on their landing pads, and certain types of hostile megafauna. In short, it is an anti-materiel beam weapon for the age of faster-than-light travel.

The Harmodius is available also for sports shooters, collectors, and law enforcement users.

The rifle ships with a hardy case, cleaning and maintenance kit, standard high-power scope, bipod, carry sling, and two power packs. (While it is possible to use the sling as a shooting sling, most baseline humans will probably prefer to use the bipod).

Agency Order Form:

Code: Select all
[b]How many [i]Harmodius[/i] lascannon would you like to purchase?[/b]
[b]Would you like to purchase DPR?[/b] Y/N

Import form:
Code: Select all
[b]How many [i]Harmodius[/i] lascannon are sold annually in your nation? [/b]
[b]Are they sold legally or illegally? [/b]

Make all your orders at Allanean Defense Exports
Last edited by Allanea on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Return to Global Economics and Trade