NATION

PASSWORD

The Fremantle International Transportation Hub (Now Open!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Fremantle International Transport Hub Route Proposition

Full Nation Name: Southeast Marajarbia
This can be in a native language

Nation's Government Type:
i.e Federal Parliamentary Republic, Unitary Constitutional Monarchy, Anarchy

Proposed Route/s: Barceno <-> Dove City <-> Perth <-> Andreusville
Can include multiple stops: i.e. 'Perth <-> Cape Town <-> Lisbon' - include airport names too if applicable

Th(is/ese) Route/s is/are... (Tick all applicable):
  • By Air [ ]
  • By Sea [ · ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

Th(is/ese) Route/s will be operated by... (Tick all applicable):
  • Our own national service/s [ ]
    If so, please name them here: Southeast Marajarba Trade Company
  • ANCAS [ ]
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported: Passengers, Fossil Fuels, Fruits & Vegetables, Metal, Smartphones
i.e Passengers, Mail, Specific Goods

Goods to be exported: N/A (Same as imports)
i.e Passengers, Mail, Specific Goods - leave blank if the same as imports

Trade Propositions (Tick all applicable):
  • I wish to open a transport/trade hub in Fremantle [ ]
    If so, please provide some background details
  • I wish to apply for tariff or import exemptions [ ]
    If so, please provide evidence

The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
"An am fìrin a unsiač, nì Astrālēa adhartas - In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"

From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Transport, March 25° 2024

The proposition for a route between Australia and Southeast Marajarbia, in concert with the previous submission by the I.H.S., cannot be approved at this time. In addition to several points of clarification, the F.C.S.T has been served a request by the Federal Cabinet to abstain from the approval of either proposed route until the relationship between Southeast Marajarbia and the I.H.S. can be properly understood, as political analysts are perplexed by the simultaneous sharing of transport carrier service and active involvement in armed conflict, by both nations, on opposite sides.

The nation of Southeast Marajarbia has neglected to state its form of government. This in of itself is a requirement for the approval of a proposed route, as the Commonwealth will not establish such with nations employing certain forms of government (i.e. authoritarian states).

As the F.C.S.T. is interpreting the proposition, aroute between Barceno and Perth has been proposed that includes a mid-route stop over in Dove City, as well as another route that connects Perth to Andreusville directly. Such routes would be permissable - however, the F.C.S.T. would, as with the I.H.S.' proposal, appreciate the inclusion of the names of the relevant ports in these cities. In addition, the F.C.S.T. requires clarification from either party, affirmed by the other, as to which nation these cities belong to.

*Regarding further clarification provided by the I.H.S., the F.C.S.T. now interprets that Dove City and Barceno are cities belonging to Southeast Marajarbia, whilst Andreusville belongs to the I.H.S., and would appreciate confirmation or correction.*

Furthermore, the F.C.S.T. is confused as to Southeast Marajarbia intending to import and export the exact same things. This has been identified as a potential attempt at speculative commodity trading, which is illegal in Australia, or may also be simply a miscommunication.

Seeing as the majority of documentation that could be found on both the I H.S. and Southeast Marajarbia relates to conflict, the F.C.S.T. hopes that both parties understand our wish to avoid entering into a geopolitical quagmire and to bring as much clarity to the situation as possible, for the mutual benefit of all parties involved.
January 27° - The 2025 Federal Election season has begun! Initial three-party preferred polls put the I.S.P. ahead at 37%, followed by the Country Party at 34%, then Labor at 29%.

⠀⠀ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⠀"In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"
⠀⠀✷ ⠀Australic Consulic Program
⠀⠀⠀Fremantle Intl. Transp. Hub
⠀⠀⠀⠀A.S.I. Portal (Factbooks)

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Syndic Australia wrote:
Southeast Marajarbia wrote:

Full Nation Name: Southeast Marajarbia

Proposed Route/s: Barceno <-> Dove City <-> Perth <-> Andreusville
Can include multiple stops: i.e. 'Perth <-> Cape Town <-> Lisbon' - include airport names too if applicable

• By Air [ ]
  • By Sea [ · ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

• Our own national service/s [ ]
    If so, please name them here: Southeast Marajarba Trade Company
  • ANCAS [ ]
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported: Passengers, Fossil Fuels, Fruits & Vegetables, Metal, Smartphones

Goods to be exported: N/A (Same as imports)

"An am fìrin a unsiač, nì Astrālēa adhartas - In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"

From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Transport, March 25° 2024

The proposition for a route between Australia and Southeast Marajarbia, in concert with the previous submission by the I.H.S., cannot be approved at this time. In addition to several points of clarification, the F.C.S.T has been served a request by the Federal Cabinet to abstain from the approval of either proposed route until the relationship between Southeast Marajarbia and the I.H.S. can be properly understood, as political analysts are perplexed by the simultaneous sharing of transport carrier service and active involvement in armed conflict, by both nations, on opposite sides.

The nation of Southeast Marajarbia has neglected to state its form of government. This in of itself is a requirement for the approval of a proposed route, as the Commonwealth will not establish such with nations employing certain forms of government (i.e. authoritarian states).

As the F.C.S.T. is interpreting the proposition, aroute between Barceno and Perth has been proposed that includes a mid-route stop over in Dove City, as well as another route that connects Perth to Andreusville directly. Such routes would be permissable - however, the F.C.S.T. would, as with the I.H.S.' proposal, appreciate the inclusion of the names of the relevant ports in these cities. In addition, the F.C.S.T. requires clarification from either party, affirmed by the other, as to which nation these cities belong to.

*Regarding further clarification provided by the I.H.S., the F.C.S.T. now interprets that Dove City and Barceno are cities belonging to Southeast Marajarbia, whilst Andreusville belongs to the I.H.S., and would appreciate confirmation or correction.*

Furthermore, the F.C.S.T. is confused as to Southeast Marajarbia intending to import and export the exact same things. This has been identified as a potential attempt at speculative commodity trading, which is illegal in Australia, or may also be simply a miscommunication.

Seeing as the majority of documentation that could be found on both the I H.S. and Southeast Marajarbia relates to conflict, the F.C.S.T. hopes that both parties understand our wish to avoid entering into a geopolitical quagmire and to bring as much clarity to the situation as possible, for the mutual benefit of all parties involved.

Dove City is mine, and Andreusville is Marajaba's...
Southeast Marajaba is a democracy
I would like some evidence for the conflict thing?
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, ISLAM
FREE PALESTINE
STAND WITH THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Islamic Holy Sites wrote:
Syndic Australia wrote:

Dove City is mine, and Andreusville is Marajaba's...

The F.C.S.T. appreciates the clarification on the destination cities - we would also welcome further information on the air and/or sea ports in these cities.

We also welcome the clarification that Southeast Marajarbia is a democratic state, as such assuages some of our reservations.

In regards to conflict, our analysts make every attempt to fill in missing or unclear information using the information provided by nations themselves (factbooks and dispatches) as well as that available globally (forum posts), the latter of which involved conflict that appeared to occur between both nations or by-proxy, though said conflict and our comprehension of it is admittedly convoluted. Should such conflict not exist and simply be a misinterpretation, all the better.
January 27° - The 2025 Federal Election season has begun! Initial three-party preferred polls put the I.S.P. ahead at 37%, followed by the Country Party at 34%, then Labor at 29%.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:29 pm

Syndic Australia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Dove City is mine, and Andreusville is Marajaba's...

The F.C.S.T. appreciates the clarification on the destination cities - we would also welcome further information on the air and/or sea ports in these cities.

We also welcome the clarification that Southeast Marajarbia is a democratic state, as such assuages some of our reservations.

In regards to conflict, our analysts make every attempt to fill in missing or unclear information using the information provided by nations themselves (factbooks and dispatches) as well as that available globally (forum posts), the latter of which involved conflict that appeared to occur between both nations or by-proxy, though said conflict and our comprehension of it is admittedly convoluted. Should such conflict not exist and simply be a misinterpretation, all the better.

The only conflict that happened was before we established diplomatic relations.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.
Proud member of the GCN. Host nation of SETZA. Founder/Co-founder of the (now defunct) IDSF Founder/Co-founder and first in command of the (now defunct) UCA. Founder of the (now defunct) ICRD.
BREAKING NEWS: Galapagos war 4 might be coming | “Aursi among best Muqaddasi allies,”, says government official | Muqaddasi weapon industry expanding WIP

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:45 am

Syndic Australia wrote:

The only conflict that happened was before we established diplomatic relations.

With sufficient clarification provided, and as the route will be operated solely by the Southeast Marajaba Trade Company and thus navigational and other information will not be required for use by Australic services, the following routes have been approved for operation:

- Andreusville (in Southeast Marajarbia) <-> Perth

- Barceno (in I.H.S.) <-> Dove City (in I.H.S.) <-> Perth

As stated, imports from the I.H.S. will be processed individually as no specific trade agreements have been established, whilst those from Southeast Marajaba may be screened to ensure compliance with our nation's strict anti-speculation laws - both will be subject to regular tariffs and restrictions.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:25 am

Syndic Australia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The only conflict that happened was before we established diplomatic relations.

With sufficient clarification provided, and as the route will be operated solely by the Southeast Marajaba Trade Company and thus navigational and other information will not be required for use by Australic services, the following routes have been approved for operation:

As stated, imports from the I.H.S. will be processed individually as no specific trade agreements have been established, whilst those from Southeast Marajaba may be screened to ensure compliance with our nation's strict anti-speculation laws - both will be subject to regular tariffs and restrictions.

Barceno is in Sapim.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:25 am

Syndic Australia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:The only conflict that happened was before we established diplomatic relations.

Barceno is in Sapim.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Syndic Australia wrote:

Barceno is in Sapim.

From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Transport, March 26° 2024

The route has been amended - as Barceno does not directly connect to Perth, with Dove City being the connecting port, and as S.M.T.C. is the carrier for the route, it need not be listed anyway as it lies outside of the purview of the F.C.S.T. Should Sapim wish to establish a direct route itself, or wish for the A.N.C.A.S. to jointly operate the existing route, such a proposal would be welcomed.
Last edited by Syndic Australia on Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Islamic Holy Sites
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Holy Sites » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:56 pm

Syndic Australia wrote:
Islamic Holy Sites wrote:Barceno is in Sapim.

From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Transport, March 26° 2024

The route has been amended - as Barceno does not directly connect to Perth, with Dove City being the connecting port, and as S.M.T.C. is the carrier for the route, it need not be listed anyway as it lies outside of the purview of the F.C.S.T. Should Sapim wish to establish a direct route itself, or wish for the A.N.C.A.S. to jointly operate the existing route, such a proposal would be welcomed.

Thanks.
#FreeNSGRojava!
FREE PALESTINE
Call me Muqaddasia.

Free Stalliongrad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Stalliongrad » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:50 am

From: People's Commissariat for Foreign Trade of Stalliongrad

To whom it may concern,
with the aim of improving relations with the Commonwealth of Syndic Australia and its people, the People's Commissariat for Foreign Trade of Stalliongrad, with the approval of its Government and the Supreme Soviet, asks to open a trade route with the following form requested by you.
Hoping for its acceptance, we wish the prospecting of both nations, guided by the unshakable spirit of Socialism and Syndicalism.
With best regards,
People's Commissar for Foreign Trade
Olesya Serebryanyava

Full Nation Name: The Soviet Republic of Free Stalliongrad (Советская Республика Свободного Сталлионграда)

Nation's Government Type: Communist Republic

Proposed Route/s: 'Peth <-> Stalliongrad

• By Air [ ]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [X] 'Interdimensional transport via portal'
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

• Our own national service/s [X] 'State Department of Freight Transportation'
    If so, please name them here
  • ANCAS [ ]
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported: Oil, Rubber, Wool

Goods to be exported: Steel, machinery and work vehicles (Tractors, etc ...), Wheat, Vegetable

• I wish to open a transport/trade hub in Fremantle [X]
    We ask for two large enough warehouses. One will house the imported goods, the other the goods to be exported. A portal will be opened every tot. of days and our employees will bring and collect the aforementioned goods.
Last edited by Free Stalliongrad on Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:16 am

Free Stalliongrad wrote:

To whom it may concern,
with the aim of improving relations with the Commonwealth of Syndic Australia and its people, the People's Commissariat for Foreign Trade of Stalliongrad, with the approval of its Government and the Supreme Soviet, asks to open a trade route with the following form requested by you.
Hoping for its acceptance, we wish the prospecting of both nations, guided by the unshakable spirit of Socialism and Syndicalism.
With best regards,
Olesya Serebryanyava

Full Nation Name: The Soviet Republic of Free Stalliongrad (Советская Республика Свободного Сталлионграда)

Nation's Government Type: Communist Republic

Proposed Route/s: 'Peth <-> Stalliongrad

• By Air [ ]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [X] 'Interdimensional transport via portal'
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

• Our own national service/s [X] 'State Department of Freight Transportation'
    If so, please name them here
  • ANCAS [ ]
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported: Steel, machinery and work vehicles (Tractors, etc ...), Wheat, Vegetable

Goods to be exported: Oil, Rubber, Wool

We ask for two large enough warehouses. One will house the imported goods, the other the goods to be exported. A portal will be opened every tot. of days and our employees will bring and collect the aforementioned goods.

From Cabinet Minister for Transport Nasim Sardar Karzai F.C.S.T., April 2° 2024

A warm and amiable greeting to you, our equine Stalliongradic comrades. Your application for trade has been tendered to the F.C.S.T. Secretariat and has, expectedly, been approved with no issue. Likewise, space within the F.I.T.H. has been apportioned for the exclusive use of Stalliongrad for the storage of its goods and of its portal infrastructure. We trust that the S.D.F.T. will find the space suitable for the expected volume of trade between our two nations.

For clarity's sake, the section of our application regarding imports and exports is intended to be from the perspective of the applicant nation - imports being from Australia and exports to Australia. Please do inform us if the Stalliongradic interpretation is reversed, or congruent - in either case, the application will be amended to make this more clear for the future. Upon affirmation, trade can begin immediately, as Stalliongrad is already cleared for trade with full exemption from our anti-exploitation tariffs and restrictions, Stalliongrad being a trusted ally and ideological peer.

Once more, we welcome your application and look forward to continued cooperation between our two nations.

Free Stalliongrad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Stalliongrad » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:40 am

Syndic Australia wrote:

From Cabinet Minister for Transport Nasim Sardar Karzai F.C.S.T., April 2° 2024

A warm and amiable greeting to you, our equine Stalliongradic comrades. Your application for trade has been tendered to the F.C.S.T. Secretariat and has, expectedly, been approved with no issue. Likewise, space within the F.I.T.H. has been apportioned for the exclusive use of Stalliongrad for the storage of its goods and of its portal infrastructure. We trust that the S.D.F.T. will find the space suitable for the expected volume of trade between our two nations.

For clarity's sake, the section of our application regarding imports and exports is intended to be from the perspective of the applicant nation - imports being from Australia and exports to Australia. Please do inform us if the Stalliongradic interpretation is reversed, or congruent - in either case, the application will be amended to make this more clear for the future. Upon affirmation, trade can begin immediately, as Stalliongrad is already cleared for trade with full exemption from our anti-exploitation tariffs and restrictions, Stalliongrad being a trusted ally and ideological peer.

Once more, we welcome your application and look forward to continued cooperation between our two nations.

To Cabinet Minister for Transport Nasim Sardar Karzai,
I apologize for the mistake made when filling out the request. I did not understand it to be on the side of the requesting nation.
For greater clarity, I reformulate the request:

• Stalliongrad will export to Australia: Steel, machinery and work vehicles (Tractors, etc ...), Wheat, Vegetable
  • Stalliongrad will import from Australia: Oil, Rubber, Wool

Hoping that there are no further errors, we still apologize for the inconvenience.
With best regards,
Olesya Serebryanyava

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:49 am

Full Nation Name: Republic of Trolleborg
This can be in a native language --

i.e Federal Parliamentary Republic, Unitary Constitutional Monarchy, Anarchy Republic without any clarification

Proposed Route/s: Fremantle <-> Trolleborg City\Trolleborg International Airport

• By Air [ x ]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

Goods to be imported (from Australia):

Goods to be exported (to Australia):

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 am

Trolleborg wrote:

Full Nation Name: Republic of Trolleborg
This can be in a native language --

i.e Federal Parliamentary Republic, Unitary Constitutional Monarchy, Anarchy Republic without any clarification

Proposed Route/s: Fremantle <-> Trolleborg City\Trolleborg International Airport

• By Air [ x ]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

Goods to be imported (from Australia):

Goods to be exported (to Australia):

From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Transport, April 15° 2024

The application submitted by the Republic of Trolleborg for an air-route between the F.I.T.H in Perth and the Trolleborg International Airport in Trolleborg City, to be operated dually by A.N.C.A.S. and Trolleborg Wings, has been provisionally approved. Should the representatives of Trolleborg wish, we would welcome additional clarification as to the cargo that will be transported along this route - in the interim, or if no such clarification is provided, we will assume and accept only passengers and postage to be transported along said route.

Dherelance
Secretary

Founded: Apr 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Dherelance » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:30 am

TO: The Fremantle Internation Transportation Hub: Australia's Gateway to the World
FROM: Mr. Michele Ferri-Stetter, Minister of Foreign Commerce of The United Socialist States of Dherelance

Dear Sir/Madam,
I believe the recent establishment of a Dherelanian embassy in Camberra is just the first of many steps of friendship between our nations. We are working day and night to render Kerai Torres City hospitable and ready to welcome embassies of our own (and you will of course be notified as soon as the time comes).
Yet, today our attention turns to international commerce and connections. Please find attached our application to both open a civilian airway between Perth and our own capital city airport, and to establish a Dherelanian trade hub at Fremantle.
Kindest regards,
Michele Ferri-Stetter

Full Nation Name: The United Socialist States of Dherelance

Nation's Government Type: Socialist Republic

Proposed Route/s: Perth to Marlon Brutus - Kerai Torres City International Airport (KTC) in Kerai Torres City, capital city of Dherelance

• By Air [X]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

• Our own national service/s [X]
    If so, please name them here: DherelanSky, the airline of the State of Dherelance
  • ANCAS [X]
    If you wish, we are open to the idea of ANCAS operating this route alongside DherelanSky
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported (from Australia): Passengers

Goods to be exported (to Australia): Passengers; specific goods (see below)

If so, please provide some background details: While our main manufacturing sector is in the automobile sector (a field we doubt yourselves would be interested in), our advanced trout-fishing sector provides delicacies rare outside of Dherelance, and Dherelance also has a long tradition of artisanal basket-weaving. If you are interested in these two products to be exported to you en masse, we would be more than happy to open a trade hub for them in Fremantle.
  • I wish to apply for tariff or import exemptions [X]
    If so, please provide evidence: To reference your own introduction to the marvellous Fremantle international hub: 'goods with a certifiably non-exploitative production chain face very few, if any, restrictions or tariffs'. Dherelance has been free of capitalist degradation since its birth in glorious revolution; we pride ourselves on income equality (with Dherelance earning a 98.27 on the Marx-Engels Emancipation Scale), and all industry is State-controlled to avoid exploitation or any form of greed. We hope this evidence will suffice.
Member-State of the International Socialist Congress (ISC)

Syndic Australia
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:54 pm

Dherelance wrote:
TO: The Fremantle Internation Transportation Hub: Australia's Gateway to the World
FROM: Mr. Michele Ferri-Stetter, Minister of Foreign Commerce of The United Socialist States of Dherelance

Dear Sir/Madam,
I believe the recent establishment of a Dherelanian embassy in Camberra is just the first of many steps of friendship between our nations. We are working day and night to render Kerai Torres City hospitable and ready to welcome embassies of our own (and you will of course be notified as soon as the time comes).
Yet, today our attention turns to international commerce and connections. Please find attached our application to both open a civilian airway between Perth and our own capital city airport, and to establish a Dherelanian trade hub at Fremantle.
Kindest regards,
Michele Ferri-Stetter

Full Nation Name: The United Socialist States of Dherelance

Nation's Government Type: Socialist Republic

Proposed Route/s: Perth to Marlon Brutus - Kerai Torres City International Airport (KTC) in Kerai Torres City, capital city of Dherelance

• By Air [X]
  • By Sea [ ]
  • By Other [ ]
    i.e. space, rail, etc...

• Our own national service/s [X]
    If so, please name them here: DherelanSky, the airline of the State of Dherelance
  • ANCAS [X]
    If you wish, we are open to the idea of ANCAS operating this route alongside DherelanSky
  • Other [ ]

Goods to be imported (from Australia): Passengers

Goods to be exported (to Australia): Passengers; specific goods (see below)

If so, please provide some background details: While our main manufacturing sector is in the automobile sector (a field we doubt yourselves would be interested in), our advanced trout-fishing sector provides delicacies rare outside of Dherelance, and Dherelance also has a long tradition of artisanal basket-weaving. If you are interested in these two products to be exported to you en masse, we would be more than happy to open a trade hub for them in Fremantle.
  • I wish to apply for tariff or import exemptions [X]
    If so, please provide evidence: To reference your own introduction to the marvellous Fremantle international hub: 'goods with a certifiably non-exploitative production chain face very few, if any, restrictions or tariffs'. Dherelance has been free of capitalist degradation since its birth in glorious revolution; we pride ourselves on income equality (with Dherelance earning a 98.27 on the Marx-Engels Emancipation Scale), and all industry is State-controlled to avoid exploitation or any form of greed. We hope this evidence will suffice.

From Cabinet Minister for Transport Nasim Sardar Karzai, F.C.S.T., April 21° 2024, in reply to the proposal submitted by Cz. Ferri-Stetter p.p. the United Socialist States of Dherelance

Most genial salutations to our Dherelancic comrades, on behalf of the F.C.S.T. and the Commonwealth. Your proposal has been tendered to the F.C.S.T. Secretariat and has, with no issue, been approved in full. The proposed air route between the F.I.T.H. and the Marlon Brutus - Kerrai Torres City International Airport has been cleared for operation as Route 35 and will be operated by both our A.N.C.A.S. and DherelanSky in equal measure. Said route has been authorised for the transportation of passengers & postage, as well as the Dherelancic export of specific goods to Australia.

The application for specific Dherelanic goods (Dherelandic seafood and traditional Dherelandic textiles) has been processed in-line with the below critea for exemption:

• Any good not otherwise produced domestically in Australia faces far fewer restrictions and tariffs. Some things just can't be made in Australia, and it seems counterproductive to protect a nonexistent industry from foreign competition.
    As stated within the Dherelancic application, the seafood marked for import to Australia is endemic to Dherelance, as such cannot be produced within Australic territory, and thus meets this criterion.
  • Goods with recognised cultural significance are also exempt from most tariffs and restrictions. After all, if its not from the region of country, then its just sparkling product.
    As well as Dherelancic seafood meeting this criterion, as per the above ruling, traditional Dherelancic textiles are also considered to be culturally significant and thus also meet this criterion.
  • Finally, goods with a certifiably non-exploitative production chain face very few, if any, restrictions or tariffs. As one of the primary concerns regarding imported goods is the use of capitalist labor exploitation in their production, if it can be evidenced that goods were produced in a collectivised, socialist manner then that removes a large barrier to trading them.
    The Secretariat of the F.C.S.T., based on available information, accepts the declaration made by Dherelance that its chains of production for the declared goods meet the above standards, and that it operates under a sufficiently non-exploitative economic model.

As per the above rulings, the specified goods will be authorised for import to Australia with minimal tariffs and restrictions. Should Dherelance's automotive industry wish to produce vehicles fit for use within Australia (these would need to be electric or hybrid), it is welcome to submit an application for trade and exemption in due course - whilst Australia's automotive industry is largely autarkic we do still utilise vehicles imported from other nations, such as Japan, the Britannic Union, and Bavaria.

Finally, to facilitate trade and transportation, as authorised above, an apportionment has been allocated for use by the U.S.S.D. within the F.I.T.H. At present, said facility will be required to be staffed with Australic citizens, to be renumerated and afforded labor rights in accordance with our federal laws (which should be largely congruent with those of Dherelance), though should Dherelance wish to pursue a dual-citizenship agreement in the near future, Dherelancic citizens and dual-citizens will be permitted as well.

We welcome the continued expansion of mutual relations between our Commonwealth and the U.S.S.D., and shall prepare for the imminent operation of Route 35 to Dherelance.
Last edited by Syndic Australia on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade