NATION

PASSWORD

Aero International Airport (AIA)[NOW OPEN!]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Aero International Airport (AIA)[NOW OPEN!]

Postby New Cerata » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:42 pm

Aero International Airport (AIA)


Image

Aero International Airport is a place for all airlines to fly to! Scroll down to find the description of the airport, the application forms and, the list of current operating airlines.


Aero International Airport (AIA) is a large and spacious airport located on the borders of large nation New Cerata and small mountainous Erasean. It serves both the cities of Ceratae and Aero; both metropolises with metro populations of 27 and 18 million. The terminal is planned out in one large star shape with 5 arms. Each arm has 65 gates.

Image


Facilities

Interior Overview:

Inside, the airport is open and spacious and offers many amenities. There are multiple check in areas for a streamlined check in process. There is one large outdoor garden per arm of the airport and they contain ample space for every guest. The lounges here at AIA are very different. Major lounges contain their own security and check ins areas. However, AIA still has many normal lounges operating.


Terminals:

AIA has five Concourses(Arms), each with 65 gates, extending outward from the central terminal. Refer to the pictures for more information. Due to this unique design, walking times in AIA are far shorter that a airport of similar size. Three arms are international and one arm is a domestic arm. The fifth arm's interior is still under construction.

Image


Airport Services

AIA provides small amounts of jet-fuel infrastructure and, substantial Biofuel and Hydrogen infrastructure. There are numerous retail and restaurants organized in a non-intrusive way in each Arm. The central area contains a "World Kitchen" with foods from all of our destinations. When coming to the airport, you will likely ride on the Aero-Ceratae High-speed rail system or drive. There are large parking lots on site, and the AIA train station is spacious and clean.

Lounge Application


Code: Select all
Lounge Name:
Arm(International or Regional):
Airline Name:
Major Lounge or Normal Lounge(read Facilities section for info):
Airside/Landside:
Logo or Images (recommended but optional):


Airline Application


Code: Select all
[box]Name of Nation:

Airline Name:
Storefront (airline page) (optional):
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) :
Name of departure airport/s:
Storefront (airport page) (optional):
City of the departure airport/s:
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday []
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday []
Saturday []
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?:
Would you like to become a focus airline?:
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
[b]Any special requests?[/b][/box]


Airline Routes Opened:

Orange highlight means operated by Ceratair Airlines or Air-Era.
A Underlined Nation name means that it is a high-demand location.






















Airline NameNation of OriginAircraft operatedAirport of OriginAirport Arm
airCerata EraseanA321neoErasinea Interntional AirportRegional
airCerata Cerata747-8IHodgeHedge AirportRegional
airCerata New CerataA340-600New Cerata City Regional AirportRegional
airCerata AkkallaB787-9Stable International AirportInternational
Air-Era EraseanA380Erasinea Interntional AirportRegional
Air-Era CerataA330-300Portside AirportRegional
Air-Era New Cerata737-800New Cerata City Regional AirportRegional
Air-Era Federal Republic Of KumarskA350-800Bucharest International AirportInternational
Air-Era Dra Zopirude777-300ERIslands International AirportInternational
Air-Era milk teasA350-900奶茶国际机场 / 奶茶國際機場International
CloudAirlinesGoogle DriveA330-200Storage IAInternational
Federal AirlinesFederal Republic Of KumarskAirbus A320, Airbus A330Bucharest International AirportInternational
SaenoJetBunkaiiaAirbus A321neoSalimin International AirportInternational
Trolleborg WingsTrolleborgFTSDTrolleborg International AirportInternational
Crystal International AirlinesLorranaA330-900neo, B787-10Lorrana City International AirportInternational
SapairSaperetiaA350-900Saperetia InternationalInternational
Luxor Air NekhbetVeganistan EgyptTesla Electric JetVeganegyptian Airport PharaonicBoth
airCerata New Cerata787-10, 747-8Union International AirportInternational
Earth airlinesEarth AlliesRandomEarth Allies International AirportBoth
Austrantia AirwaysGreater KopmakiaA380, 747-8?Bereun IA, Carcer Avenue IAInternational
VALVardocalifarAirbus A321XLRVelorium International AirportInternational
Mars AirlinesMaritan StatesBoeing 747Maritan AirportN/A


Focus Airline Logos

Image
Image

Image
Last edited by New Cerata on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:09 am, edited 20 times in total.
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Google Drive
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Dec 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Google Drive » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Name of Nation: Google Drive
Airline Name: CloudAirlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): none
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : a330-200
Name of departure airport: Storage IA
Storefront (airport page) (optional): none
City of the departure airport: CloudCity
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday []
Saturday []
Sunday [x]
Is it a high-demand route?:no

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Airport arm/s: International
Any special requests?
no

User avatar
Federal Republic Of Kumarsk
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Nov 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal Republic Of Kumarsk » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:38 am

Name of Nation: Federal Republic Of Kumarsk
Airline Name: Federal Airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=495619
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Airbus A320, Airbus A330
Name of departure airport: Bucharest International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=495660
City of the departure airport: Bucharest
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday []
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday [X]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: No

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Airport arm/s: International
Any special requests?
No

User avatar
Bunkaiia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 179
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Official Bunkaiian Application

Postby Bunkaiia » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:29 am

Name of Nation: Samaïubàl Guguàtoraïa là Bàñkaïa (Sovereign People's Republic of Bunkaiia)
Airline Name: SaenoJet
Aircraft used: Airbus A321neo
Name of departure airport: Salimin International Airport
City of the departure airport: Boloñgaši / Bolongashee
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday []
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: Yes

Airport Arms: International
Any special requests? Departure and arrival terminals must include vegan food options
Last edited by Bunkaiia on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia/Repobilika Gohulei là Bàñkaïa

--------------------------------------------------------------

Šumanišen, Šugoïušen, Šukunišen

Swahili-Malagasy-Middle Persian-South Indian cultured Puerto Rico-sized Indian Ocean island with its own creole (conlang). Religion & Political structure are based on the proto-socialist, vegetarian, pacifists, altruistic-hedonist real-life Mazdakite movement from 6th century Persia. Over 30 endemic species of animals and plants, incl. the Black Pomegranate, the Gondwanathere Kouai and the arboreal crocodilian Korbuna
He/Him, ento-ostrovegan

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:59 am

Google Drive wrote:
Name of Nation: Google Drive
Airline Name: CloudAirlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): none
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : a330-200
Name of departure airport: Storage IA
Storefront (airport page) (optional): none
City of the departure airport: CloudCity
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday []
Saturday []
Sunday [x]
Is it a high-demand route?:no

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Airport arm/s: International
Any special requests?
no


Application accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:01 am

Federal Republic Of Kumarsk wrote:
Name of Nation: Federal Republic Of Kumarsk
Airline Name: Federal Airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=495619
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Airbus A320, Airbus A330
Name of departure airport: Bucharest International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=495660
City of the departure airport: Bucharest
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday []
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday [X]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: No

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Airport arm/s: International
Any special requests?
No


Application accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:03 am

Bunkaiia wrote:
Name of Nation: Samaïubàl Guguàtoraïa là Bàñkaïa (Sovereign People's Republic of Bunkaiia)
Airline Name: SaenoJet
Aircraft used: Airbus A321neo
Name of departure airport: Salimin International Airport
City of the departure airport: Boloñgaši / Bolongashee
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday []
Wednesday []
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday []
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: Yes

Airport Arms: International
Any special requests? Departure and arrival terminals must include vegan food options


The AIA has a wide selection of food in each arm of the terminal including vegetarian options.

Application accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Trolleborg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 487
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trolleborg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:12 am

Name of Nation:
Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
Storefront (airline page) (optional): Here
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : FTST
Name of departure airport/s: Trolleborg International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): Here
City of the departure airport/s: Trolleborg City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [1]
Tuesday [1]
Wednesday []
Thursday [1]
Friday [1]
Saturday [1]
Sunday [1]
Is it a high-demand route?: not yet known

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): international flights, more than 6 hours of flight
Any special requests?

User avatar
Lorrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 529
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lorrana » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:22 am

Name of Nation: Lorrana
Airline Name: Crystal International Airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): In signature
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : A330-900neo and B787-10
Name of departure airport/s: Lorrana City International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): in my signature
City of the departure airport/s: Lorrana City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday [x]
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: Idk yet, probably about medium demand

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): Int'l
Any special requests? Check out my storefront for both Crystal International Airlines and two of their airports in my signature.
Irl things are ramping up so I don't have much free time anymore :(
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Bad weather predicted for weeks in Lorrana; Lorrana enters World Cup 88 Qualifiers

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Trolleborg wrote:
Name of Nation:
Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
Storefront (airline page) (optional): Here
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : FTST
Name of departure airport/s: Trolleborg International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): Here
City of the departure airport/s: Trolleborg City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [1]
Tuesday [1]
Wednesday []
Thursday [1]
Friday [1]
Saturday [1]
Sunday [1]
Is it a high-demand route?: not yet known

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): international flights, more than 6 hours of flight
Any special requests?


Application accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:30 pm

Lorrana wrote:
Name of Nation: Lorrana
Airline Name: Crystal International Airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional): In signature
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : A330-900neo and B787-10
Name of departure airport/s: Lorrana City International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): in my signature
City of the departure airport/s: Lorrana City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday [x]
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: Idk yet, probably about medium demand

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): Int'l
Any special requests? Check out my storefront for both Crystal International Airlines and two of their airports in my signature.


Application accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:49 pm

AIA Expansion #1

The brand new line one of the Aero-Ceratae High-speed rail system has opened! The line connects the city centers of both Aero and Ceratae with a stop in Airport International Airport.
Image

The new AIA train station

The new train line will provide a new way of accessing AIA other than car. This train will increase passenger traffic at AIA and also will help reduce car emissions. Train travel to AIA takes 30 minutes from Aero and 45 minutes from Ceratae. Trains travel at 200mph (402kmh). This is compared to a 90min drive or a 60 min metro ride. Fares are 3 CuaraCredits from city to airport and 5 CuaraCredits from city to city.
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Saperetia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 152
Founded: Apr 14, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saperetia » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:45 am

Name of Nation: Saperetia
Airline Name: Sapair
Storefront (airline page) (optional): none
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : A350-900
Name of departure airport/s: Saperetia International
Storefront (airport page) (optional): none
City of the departure airport/s: Maksiwood City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday []
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday []
Thursday [X]
Friday []
Saturday []
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: no

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests? no
Last edited by Saperetia on Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Veganistan Egypt
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Veganistan Egypt » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:35 am

Name of Nation: Veganistan Egypt
Airline Name: Luxor Air Nekhbet
Storefront (airline page) (optional):
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Solar powered Tesla Electric Jet, drones
Name of departure airport/s: Veganegyptian Airport Pharaonic
Storefront (airport page) (optional):
City of the departure airport/s: Per-Wadjet, Luxor Casinograd, Kairograd, Nekhbet Mother Vulture Lair
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday [X]
Thursday [X]
Friday [X]
Saturday [X]
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: Yes, we have a thriving tourism and gambling sector, a significant demand for scientists, medics, cargo, postal and courier deliveries and welcoming refugees from less fortunate nations. We also send missions abroad with Doctors Without Borders, World Food Programme, Peace Corps, Forest Drones etc.

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): Both Arms

Any special requests?: Yes, due to our multinational multicultural passengers with special needs, we kindly request allergy friendly and Coeliak friendly food, that is strictly vegan/plantbased, with glutenfree, soyafree and peanutfree options. An electric lift for disabled passangers. Companion animals allowed in cabin, with muzzle on for big scary beasts. Small children allowed with muzzle only, permission to drug them by stewards if crying exceeds 1 minute. A free bottle of Crystal of Nile of 333 ML allowed with complimentary flight comfort Cobra Basket for all passengers. Please do not withold our passengers medical nor recreational hemp buds and do not smoke them behind our terminal.
Last edited by Veganistan Egypt on Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Saperetia wrote:
Name of Nation: Saperetia
Airline Name: Sapair
Storefront (airline page) (optional): none
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : A350-900
Name of departure airport/s: Saperetia International
Storefront (airport page) (optional): none
City of the departure airport/s: Maksiwood City
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday []
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday []
Thursday [X]
Friday []
Saturday []
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: no

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests? no


Accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Veganistan Egypt wrote:
Name of Nation: Veganistan Egypt
Airline Name: Luxor Air Nekhbet
Storefront (airline page) (optional):
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Solar powered Tesla Electric Jet, drones
Name of departure airport/s: Veganegyptian Airport Pharaonic
Storefront (airport page) (optional):
City of the departure airport/s: Per-Wadjet, Luxor Casinograd, Kairograd, Nekhbet Mother Vulture Lair
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday [X]
Wednesday [X]
Thursday [X]
Friday [X]
Saturday [X]
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: Yes, we have a thriving tourism and gambling sector, a significant demand for scientists, medics, cargo, postal and courier deliveries and welcoming refugees from less fortunate nations. We also send missions abroad with Doctors Without Borders, World Food Programme, Peace Corps, Forest Drones etc.

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): Both Arms

Any special requests?: Yes, due to our multinational multicultural passengers with special needs, we kindly request allergy friendly and Coeliak friendly food, that is strictly vegan/plantbased, with glutenfree, soyafree and peanutfree options. An electric lift for disabled passangers. Companion animals allowed in cabin, with muzzle on for big scary beasts. Small children allowed with muzzle only, permission to drug them by stewards if crying exceeds 1 minute. A free bottle of Crystal of Nile of 333 ML allowed with complimentary flight comfort Cobra Basket for all passengers. Please do not withold our passengers medical nor recreational hemp buds and do not smoke them behind our terminal.

Accepted. There are multiple vegetarian and gluten free food options in the terminal. There are also designated smoking zones and many elevators throughout the terminal.
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Earth Allies
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1116
Founded: May 18, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Earth Allies » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am

Name of Nation:

Airline Name: Earth airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional):
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) :
Name of departure airport/s:Earth Allies International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497525
City of the departure airport/s: San Fransico
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday []
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?:No
Would you like to become a focus airline?:
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International, regional
Any special requests?

No
Last edited by Earth Allies on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
World Health Organization
Part of the ICDN
Earth-1: HRM is head of Starfleet
Earth-NS: NS Forum, HRM is President of Earth Allies

Chads Bizarre Adventure wrote:You always make the best RPs 8)

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:13 am

Earth Allies wrote:
Name of Nation:

Airline Name: Earth airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional):
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) :
Name of departure airport/s:Earth Allies International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497525
City of the departure airport/s: San Fransico
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday []
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?:No
Would you like to become a focus airline?:
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International, regional
Any special requests?

No

Accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Greater Kopmakia
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Mar 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Kopmakia » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:21 am

Name of Nation: Kopmakia

Airline Name: Austrantia Airways
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : High-quality modern double decker passenger plane
Name of departure airport/s: Bereun International Airport, Carcer Avenue International Airport.
Storefront (airport page) (optional):
City of the departure airport/s: Rebourne (BIA), Frediuslo Isles (CAIA)
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday [x]
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday [x]
Is it a high-demand route?: Absolutely
Would you like to become a focus airline?: Yes
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests? N/A
I want your smamwich.


Greater Kopmakia: The land of top-class infrastructure, sprawling national parks, and loud, drunken tourists.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:25 am

Greater Kopmakia wrote:
Name of Nation: Kopmakia

Airline Name: Austrantia Airways
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : High-quality modern double decker passenger plane
Name of departure airport/s: Bereun International Airport, Carcer Avenue International Airport.
Storefront (airport page) (optional):
City of the departure airport/s: Rebourne (BIA), Frediuslo Isles (CAIA)
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday [x]
Wednesday [x]
Thursday [x]
Friday [x]
Saturday [x]
Sunday [x]
Is it a high-demand route?: Absolutely
Would you like to become a focus airline?: Yes
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests? N/A

Accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Vardocalifar
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Nov 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vardocalifar » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:01 pm

Name of Nation: Vardocalifar

Airline Name: VAL (Vardocalifar Air Link)
Storefront (airline page) (optional): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497580
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Airbus A321XLR
Name of departure airport/s: Velorium (Andrew Sykes) International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): Same as airline.
City of the departure airport/s: Velorium
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday []
Wednesday [X]
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday []
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: No
Would you like to become a focus airline?: Yes
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):
Image
Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests?
Last edited by Vardocalifar on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Maritan States
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: May 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maritan States » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 am

Name of Nation:Maritan States

Airline Name: Mars airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional):Mars airlines.com
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) :Beoing 747
Name of departure airport/s: Maritan Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497586
City of the departure airport/s: Oppertune city
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday []
Wednesday [x]
Thursday []
Friday []
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: no
Would you like to become a focus airline?:no
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Any special requests?

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:02 am

Vardocalifar wrote:
Name of Nation: Vardocalifar

Airline Name: VAL (Vardocalifar Air Link)
Storefront (airline page) (optional): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497580
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) : Airbus A321XLR
Name of departure airport/s: Velorium (Andrew Sykes) International Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional): Same as airline.
City of the departure airport/s: Velorium
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [X]
Tuesday []
Wednesday [X]
Thursday []
Friday [X]
Saturday []
Sunday [X]
Is it a high-demand route?: No
Would you like to become a focus airline?: Yes
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):
(Image)
Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)): International
Any special requests?


Accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
New Cerata
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Cerata » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:02 am

Maritan States wrote:
Name of Nation:Maritan States

Airline Name: Mars airlines
Storefront (airline page) (optional):Mars airlines.com
Aircraft used (based on length of flight and popularity) :Beoing 747
Name of departure airport/s: Maritan Airport
Storefront (airport page) (optional):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=497586
City of the departure airport/s: Oppertune city
Flight frequency (mark with X) :
Monday [x]
Tuesday []
Wednesday [x]
Thursday []
Friday []
Saturday [x]
Sunday []
Is it a high-demand route?: no
Would you like to become a focus airline?:no
Airline Logo(Highly recommended but optional):

Airport Arms (Regional (under 6 hours) or International(over 6 hours)):
Any special requests?


Accepted!
Storefronts: Airport, Airline (incomplete)
A 8.07 civilization, according to this index.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads