NATION

PASSWORD

1st IFTC Conference - [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Hopal wrote:Minister of Trade Brandon Gates rushes into the conference room. He scrambles to find his seat and sits down. He says "Sorry I'm late, from what I hear this meeting so far is about a Maritime Security force, or IFTC member nation Navies in general, Tariffs, and IFTC laws. Is that correct?"

Yes, that is true, and we will discuss the remaining matters in the second conference if you have interventions.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Nova Kartago wrote:Hello friends
Sorry for the absence, I had a lot of work this week, but I'm back :p
Well I'll check out the posts and comments again.

Myron Clayton from Silvedania comes and sits down, prepared for the second conference
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Syrche wrote:
Nova Kartago wrote:- Forestry Products and wood 2 %

We can agree to all the aforementioned percentages.... but I think that Wood, Timber and Forestry Products should have a higher cap.... what are the chances we could raise it closer to 5%?

We will discuss your suggestion and the remaining matters in the second conference :)

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Carlos Valdez quickly rushes to the meeting

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Silvedania wrote:"I propose we close the meeting and meet again at the end of the month."

Well, the time period and city that will host the second conference has not yet been decided, it will be announced soon :p

Nova Kartago
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Kartago » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Silvedania wrote:
Romextly wrote:Yeah, there are little activity

OOC: If anyone has any IFTC business at any time, just create a thread for the second IFTC Conference and alert everyone

That is not done like this Silvedania, we have to organize it

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Nova Kartago wrote:
Silvedania wrote:OOC: If anyone has any IFTC business at any time, just create a thread for the second IFTC Conference and alert everyone

That is not done like this Silvedania, we have to organize it

OOC: I know, i wasn't sure what to write when I posted it but you should know what to do
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade