NATION

PASSWORD

Potential Trade Deals (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Potential Trade Deals (OPEN)

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:07 am

As the title says, Bala Mantre is willing to hears others out and trade with them.
If yall could please set your trade deal below and keep this a neat forum that would be wonderful.
We have a high DF stat and great health.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:09 am

What is a product your known for?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=492916 JOIN SETA!!! NOW
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:What is a product your known for?

We have a high amount of natural reasources and also if your doing stats, our highest is Law Enforcement, Defence Forces, Trout Industry and Arms Manufacturing
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Wapistan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wapistan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:14 am

What kind of natural reasources?

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:15 am

Wapistan wrote:What kind of natural reasources?

Oil, rare earth materials, lumber, ect.
You know, the good stuff

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:19 am

hmm our nation does need lumber, since most of our forest was cut down
Recent news:Vu Den Voc forms FAFT, VDV gets backlash for trying to promote peace though FAFT- VDV countines to build more nukes as the leader works on his 27th one.- Soldiers guard the DMZ as a capitalist nation maintains hostile relations towards Vu Den Voc

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:21 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:hmm our nation does need lumber, since most of our forest was cut down

Okay, that will be 210$ per cord of wood or 8$ per square foot for planks

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:35 am

I will buy 10,000 cord's of wood , which that will be 210000000 in my currency, or two million in usd

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:35 am

Do you have steel or any other building products?

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:37 am

Vu Den Voc wrote:I will buy 10,000 cord's of wood , which that will be 210000000 in my currency, or two million in usd

OK comin right up
Vu Den Voc wrote:Do you have steel or any other building products?
Yes from the nations we exploit :p

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Vu Den Voc
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vu Den Voc » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:39 am

ok could you list the building materials you have and the prices for them? (we are trying to build the largest building in the world btw)

Balgariia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Balgariia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:21 am

As we are talking for Arms manufacturing,what kind of weapons are available for export? We're mostly interested in "Russian-style" weapons(such as MiG-29,T-90s,S-300...)
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:44 am

We could provide you with our newest arms, fifth generation fighter, fourth generation main battle tank, jointly working on a sixth generation fighter...
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade