NATION

PASSWORD

Munich International Airport

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Munich International Airport

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:34 am

Overview
After 5 years of construction, Munich International Airport has officially opened. Several domestic airlines have already signed up, and the airport is now accepting international flights, as well as international businesses. If you wish to have a business and/or airline in the airport, please fill out a form.

Terminals

- Terminal 1 is a domestic-only passenger terminal, and is not very busy usually.

- Terminal 2 is the main international passenger terminal, ready to house the major international airlines as well as many different types and sizes of planes.

- Terminal 3 is one of two international cargo terminals in Munich International, and it can house most cargo planes.

-Terminal 4 is the second international cargo terminals in the airport, and it houses almost all cargo planes.

-Terminal 5 is a terminal exclusively for diplomatic missions,and does not have security checks for this reason.

Registrations

Airline Form:
Code: Select all
[b][size=110]Airlane Reservation Form[/size][/b]
[b][]Airline Name:[/b]
[b][]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b][]Purpose:[/b] <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>
[b][]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:[/b]
[b][]Link to airline page (if applicable):[/b]
[b][]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:[/b]


Business Form:
Code: Select all
[b][size=110]Business Reservation Form[/size][/b]
[b][]Business Name:[/b]
[b][]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.):[/b]
[b][]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b][]Number of employees:[/b]
[b][]Link to business page (if applicable):[/b]
Last edited by Trenaka on Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 am

Business Reservation Form
[x]Business Name: Meg's Corner
[x]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Bar
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Number of employees: 5
Last edited by Megistos on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador To Canada

User avatar
Greatdux
Envoy
 
Posts: 226
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Greatdux » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 am

Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: AirDux
[x]Country of Origin: Greatdux
[x]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:
When you change the lore 1000 times all in one year: Hmmmm..


Welcome to Greatdux, have a nice day (in Greatdux)

Weekly Cleurpedak: New show "Who Wants To Be Octillionaire" satiricizes the financial landscape of Germany in 1929 | Children’s GNT Channel established due to a plan made by the GNT to make all of its channels 24/7 | First Consul of the Democratic People’s Republic of Greatdux, Alexander Tillinic, makes his first visit to France

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:48 am

Megistos wrote:Business Reservation Form
[x]Business Name: Meg's Corner
[x]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Bar
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Number of employees: 5

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:48 am

Greatdux wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: AirDux
[x]Country of Origin: Greatdux
[x]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:16 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: Megistos SpaceAir
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Purpose: Passenger
[x]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No. Unless you like air/space craft landing.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:
Ambassador To Canada

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Megistos wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: Megistos SpaceAir
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Purpose: Passenger
[x]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No. Unless you like air/space craft landing.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:

Space landings are fine, only for space shuttles though.
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Megistos wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: Megistos SpaceAir
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Purpose: Passenger
[x]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No. Unless you like air/space craft landing.
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:

Space landings are fine, only for space shuttles though.

Oh. Okay, then remove that part.
Ambassador To Canada

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6528
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: zarnicovia nova air high
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Purpose: both <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: N/A
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: we are servicing military planes so they have their equipment

any other form
Business Reservation Form
[]Business Name: international zarnicovian novan culture
[]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): shop selling zarnicovian novan stuff mainly cultural
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Number of employees: 18
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: zarnicovia nova air high
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Purpose: both <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: N/A
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: we are servicing military planes so they have their equipment

any other form
Business Reservation Form
[]Business Name: international zarnicovian novan culture
[]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): shop selling zarnicovian novan stuff mainly cultural
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Number of employees: 18

We cannot allow ANY sort of weapons into the country, unless it is at a military airfield, and the sender is an ally. I know you are an ally of Trenaka, however, you cannot service your military planes at a civilian airfield.
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6528
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: zarnicovia nova air high
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Purpose: both <Cargo or Passenger Transport?>
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: N/A
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: we are servicing military planes so they have their equipment

any other form
Business Reservation Form
[]Business Name: international zarnicovian novan culture
[]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): shop selling zarnicovian novan stuff mainly cultural
[]Country of Origin: zarnicovia nova
[]Number of employees: 18

We cannot allow ANY sort of weapons into the country, unless it is at a military airfield, and the sender is an ally. I know you are an ally of Trenaka, however, you cannot service your military planes at a civilian airfield.

civilian and military airfields are different? but all the airfeilds in zarnicovia nova are civilian and military why would you separate them that's a waste of land!?
Last edited by Zarnicovia nova on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Trenaka wrote:We cannot allow ANY sort of weapons into the country, unless it is at a military airfield, and the sender is an ally. I know you are an ally of Trenaka, however, you cannot service your military planes at a civilian airfield.

civilian and military airfields are different? but all the airfeilds in zarnicovia nova are civilian and military why would you separate them that's a waste of land!?

We separate them to ensure that civilians can evacuate in war if needed, and if there is an accident on a military airfield it doesn’t stop civilians from flying, and vice versa.
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6528
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:36 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:civilian and military airfields are different? but all the airfeilds in zarnicovia nova are civilian and military why would you separate them that's a waste of land!?

We separate them to ensure that civilians can evacuate in war if needed, and if there is an accident on a military airfield it doesn’t stop civilians from flying, and vice versa.

but it's a waste of land and production? and the military aircraft can defend the civilians while they run and if needed they can arm the civilians to fight for there country?! don't you have any love for your countries army don't you want your people to see it and be happy of there countries power? your ways are very weird.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS!
OOC: flag is ZN history summarized

User avatar
Minskiev
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1318
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minskiev » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
  • Airline Name: Minskiev Air
  • Country of Origin: Minskiev
  • Purpose: Both
  • Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
  • If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: This is like asking who’s driving the plane. It varies. However, we can assure you that no illegal drugs are being transported, and and no weapons are being transported, by our definition of a weapon. We’re also both part of GRAIL, so.

Business Reservation Form
  • Business Name: Dnipro Bottling
  • Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Beverage to be bought in restaurants and shops
  • Country of Origin: Minskiev
  • Number of employees: # of employees at said restaurant or shop that sells it
Last edited by Minskiev on Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Speaker of the Rejected Realms


User avatar
Namabi
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabi » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Business Reservation Form
[*]Business Name: Нэлвёт / Nelvyot
[*]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Restaurant
[*]Country of Origin: Namabi
[*]Number of employees: 18


Airlane Reservation Form
[*]Airline Name: Возду Намаби / Vozdu Namabi
[*]Country of Origin: Namabi
[*]Purpose: Passenger transport
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:
The United Territories of Namabi | А Обеди Тэриторя в Намаби
Не всо та блэстит чет злотя.
A frozen land at the edge of the world.

Nov. 9
Koumarska housing ex-Pyattinovskians. | Namabi perceived as isolationist abroad. | Bear population growing.

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Minskiev wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
  • Airline Name: Minskiev Air
  • Country of Origin: Minskiev
  • Purpose: Both
  • Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
  • If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: This is like asking who’s driving the plane. It varies. However, we can assure you that no illegal drugs are being transported, and and no weapons are being transported, by our definition of a weapon. We’re also both part of GRAIL, so.

Business Reservation Form
  • Business Name: Dnipro Bottling
  • Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Beverage to be bought in restaurants and shops
  • Country of Origin: Minskiev
  • Number of employees: # of employees at said restaurant or shop that sells it

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:50 pm

Namabi wrote:
Business Reservation Form
[*]Business Name: Нэлвёт / Nelvyot
[*]Business Type (Restaurant, shop, etc.): Restaurant
[*]Country of Origin: Namabi
[*]Number of employees: 18


Airlane Reservation Form
[*]Airline Name: Возду Намаби / Vozdu Namabi
[*]Country of Origin: Namabi
[*]Purpose: Passenger transport
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Megistos
Diplomat
 
Posts: 896
Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: Megistos SpaceAir
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Purpose: Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:
Ambassador To Canada

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Megistos wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[x]Airline Name: Megistos SpaceAir
[x]Country of Origin: Megistos
[x]Purpose: Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify:
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA:

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Trolleborg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 478
Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trolleborg » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
[]Country of Origin: Trolleborg Republic
[]Purpose: Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: No

User avatar
Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 371
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Middle Barael » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Air Barael (a subsidiary of the state-owned electric car company AFEA Barael)
[]Country of Origin: Middle Barael
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Mainly passenger, though we can fly cargo too.
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: The only special accommodation needed is that our planes run on biogas and/or hydrogen, as opposed to normal fossil fuels
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: Air Barael does fly some cargo, though not much. When they do, it’s mostly either fish, books, electric vehicles, eco-friendly fuels and renewable energy, technology, wine, or cheese, as those are our main exports.
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, Jacinda Ardern-type Politics, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, UN

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements/annexation, Hamas, Hezbollah, Jihadist terrorists, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism,


8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Hierarchical: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Trolleborg wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Trolleborg Wings
[]Country of Origin: Trolleborg Republic
[]Purpose: Passenger
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: No
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: No

Accepted!
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Trenaka
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1534
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Trenaka » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Middle Barael wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Air Barael (a subsidiary of the state-owned electric car company AFEA Barael)
[]Country of Origin: Middle Barael
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Mainly passenger, though we can fly cargo too.
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: The only special accommodation needed is that our planes run on biogas and/or hydrogen, as opposed to normal fossil fuels
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: Air Barael does fly some cargo, though not much. When they do, it’s mostly either fish, books, electric vehicles, eco-friendly fuels and renewable energy, technology, wine, or cheese, as those are our main exports.

Accepted, and fuel is on its way.
Trenakan National News, Saturday, March 13th  POLITICS: National referendum for new Congressional election passes, election will take place on Thursday -:- Great Trenaka Party requests leadership of Right-wing Coalition, with President-elect Schmidt joining the push. -:- President pro tempore of the Senate Dietrich and House Speaker Becker announce “...there will be no cooperation with the Right.”
Embassy Program
LORE HAS BEEN REWORKED, PLEASE CHECK THE OVERVIEW FOR NEW LORE
Other nations: Xentheia

User avatar
Middle Barael
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 371
Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Middle Barael » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Trenaka wrote:
Middle Barael wrote:Airlane Reservation Form
[]Airline Name: Air Barael (a subsidiary of the state-owned electric car company AFEA Barael)
[]Country of Origin: Middle Barael
[]Purpose: <Cargo or Passenger Transport?> Mainly passenger, though we can fly cargo too.
[]Do your aircraft require special accommodation (I.E. wider landing strips)? If So, Please Specify: The only special accommodation needed is that our planes run on biogas and/or hydrogen, as opposed to normal fossil fuels
[]If your airline deals in cargo, what kind of cargo do your airlines carry? Please note that contraband such as weapons or illegal drugs will result in your airline being denied entry to MIA: Air Barael does fly some cargo, though not much. When they do, it’s mostly either fish, books, electric vehicles, eco-friendly fuels and renewable energy, technology, wine, or cheese, as those are our main exports.

Accepted, and fuel is on its way.

Thank you, though we can provide up to 65% of the fuel ourselves in accordance with our rules on airplane fuel consumption.
Pro: Environmentalism, fighting climate change, social democracy, police reform, LGBTQ rights, abortions, separation of church and state, democracy, assault weapon ban, proportional representation, multi-party states, Two-State Solution, Israel AND Palestine, pacifism, immigration, Anti-Racism, Jacinda Ardern-type Politics, NHS-type Healthcare, culture, science, UN

Anti: Environmental destruction, fossil fuels, Trump, Laissez-faire economy, communism, far-right, homophobia, “Pro-Life”, dictatorships, one/two-party systems, guns, Netanyahu, Israeli settlements/annexation, Hamas, Hezbollah, Jihadist terrorists, war, racism, anti-immigration, nationalism, fascism,


8Values
Social: Very Progressive
Economic: Social
Hierarchical: Liberal
Foreign: Internationalist

User avatar
KIDS Country
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby KIDS Country » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Image


TO: TRENAKA
FROM: Global Union Consortium Ministry of Transport
SUBJECT: Connecting Union International Airport with Munich International


Dear Trenaka,

I hope this message finds you well. Due to the constraints in place by the Union International Airport scheduling system, a specific airline cannot be dictated for specific destinations. However, we would like to propose an open skies agreement, whereby any airline licensed to fly to Munich International shall be correspondingly permitted to fly to Union International, and vice versa.

Currently, the following airlines are permitted to fly to Union International:
Caker18 Airlines
Pax Forti Airways
TAF Civil Airways
Executio Regional Airlines
Anarkal Airways
Trolleborg Wings
Caker18 Airways



I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Global Union Consortium
Ministry of Transportation

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads