NATION

PASSWORD

zarnicovian novan embassies [open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

zarnicovian novan embassies [open]

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:58 pm

Today we are opening our countries policy of not having foreigners with power and making zarnicovia nova open for embassies!

[embassies]a list of embassies:
phastastan
Konolas
Trenaka
Greater Kamilistan
Empirical Switzerland
Rhim Flavezztowland[/embassies]

if you'd like to have one fill out the form:
Code: Select all
embassy form:
Nation name:
government type:
do you support human rights:
country leader:
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent):
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova:

ambassador info:
ambassador name:
ambassador age:
ambassador gender:
ambassador family (if any)
ambassador culture and religion:
Are there any health or security issues:
any special request (optional):

Embassy loc:
city:
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list:
Zaricova(capitol. areas: east, port, north, and mountains)
salt sea city (areas: harbor, mountains, low lands, and east coast)
la vivople (areas: coast, high point, summit, summit valley, and area tiopli la jio)

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?:
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?:
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?:
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?:
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?:
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?:
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?:
Do you have any special requests?
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
Is there any additional information we should know?
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


we wish your people good luck!
Last edited by Zarnicovia nova on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:16 pm

oops I accidentally didn't finish it Fixing it
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Empirical Switzerland
Senator
 
Posts: 3831
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:18 pm

Will fill out soon.
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism


Founder of GRAIL

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:18 pm

mk empirical siss I fixed it
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Phastastan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Aug 27, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phastastan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:51 pm

embassy form:
Nation name:
government type:
do you support human rights:
country leader:
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent):
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova:

ambassador info:
ambassador name:
ambassador age:
ambassador gender:
ambassador family (if any)
ambassador culture and religion:
Are there any health or security issues:
any special request (optional):

Embassy loc:
city:
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list:
Zaricova(capitol. areas: east, port, north, and mountains)
salt sea city (areas: harbor, mountains, low lands, and east coast)
la vivople (areas: coast, high point, summit, summit valley, and area tiopli la jio)

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?:yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?:no
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?:yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?:yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?:yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?:yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?:no
Do you have any special requests?no
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?yes
Is there any additional information we should know?no
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:58 pm

we'll talk more in telegrams.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:29 am

accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Konolas
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: May 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Konolas » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:42 am

Nation name: The United Regions of Konolas or Konolas for short
government type: Constitutional Semi-Democratic Republic
do you support human rights: Yes, although just barely
country leader: NAC Ivan Markov and SiC Fedot Novikov
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): OExAC Uliana Pasternak
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Fairly good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Annushka Aleksandrov
ambassador age: 46
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family: Husband and 2 kids
ambassador culture and religion: Konolasian, Orthodox Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: N/A
any special request (optional): N/A

Embassy loc:
city: Zaricova
district/area of city: Port

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: No
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: As long as they respect our commertial rules
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes (OOC: Will make one soon)
Is there any additional information we should know?: Do keep in mind that if our people are killed by your government we will shut down the embassy. If they were on death row that rule does not apply
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A
Our Regions
Our History

A 16.11 civilization, according to this index.
A Class 1,33 Civilization according to this index.
Member of SETA

KNN Now:Igorgrad: The National Assembly is holding a meeting lasting a few day to write a new Konolasian constitution. CoVid-19: Yula, Kiga, West and East Rasland and Hega have become «Red Zones». Citizens in those regions are not allowed to leave their homes. Rest of Konolas is still classified as a «Yellow Zone». Citizens in «Yellow Zones» must wear a medically provided facemask.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:40 am

Konolas wrote:
Nation name: The United Regions of Konolas or Konolas for short
government type: Constitutional Semi-Democratic Republic
do you support human rights: Yes, although just barely
country leader: NAC Ivan Markov and SiC Fedot Novikov
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): OExAC Uliana Pasternak
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Fairly good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Annushka Aleksandrov
ambassador age: 46
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family: Husband and 2 kids
ambassador culture and religion: Konolasian, Orthodox Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: N/A
any special request (optional): N/A

Embassy loc:
city: Zaricova
district/area of city: Port

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: No
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: As long as they respect our commertial rules
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes (OOC: Will make one soon)
Is there any additional information we should know?: Do keep in mind that if our people are killed by your government we will shut down the embassy. If they were on death row that rule does not apply
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A


Accepted and BTW your ambassadors immunity to death row and prison tho minor immunity in fines.
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Trenaka
Diplomat
 
Posts: 764
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Trenaka » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:48 am

Nation name: The Second Constitutional Monarchy of Trenaka
government type: Constitutional Monarchy
do you support human rights: Of course.
country leader: King Wilhelm IV
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Andrea Grunitz
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: We find Zarnicovia nova to be an excellent, peaceful nation.

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Otto Mëyer
ambassador age: 45
ambassador gender: Male
ambassador family (if any) None
ambassador culture and religion: Christian (Protestant)
Are there any health or security issues: No
any special request (optional): No

Embassy loc:
city: Zaricova
district/area of city: port (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list:
Zaricova(capitol. areas: east, port, north, and mountains)
salt sea city (areas: harbor, mountains, low lands, and east coast)
la vivople (areas: coast, high point, summit, summit valley, and area tiopli la jio)

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes.
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes.
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes, as long as your businesses abide by Trenakan law.
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes.
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes.
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes.
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: Yes.
Do you have any special requests? No.
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes.
Is there any additional information we should know? Please have the embassy in either Munich or Nuremberg.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Trenakan National News, Tuesday, November 24th After 2 days of counting, the votes from the latest election are in:  Superior Court: Trenakan People’s Party, 6 justices. Democratic Party, 1 justice. Conservative Party, 1 justice. Monarchist Party, 1 justice. The new Chief Justice is Anna Yachmann. President: With 68% of the vote, Kurt Hahn of the Trenakan People’s Party has won the election.
Airport
Embassy Program
SETA and IFTC member, Amistad Declaration signatory.
NS stats blown up with a cruise missile.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am

Accepted and do you have a form for the embassy or not?
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Trenaka
Diplomat
 
Posts: 764
Founded: Aug 18, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Trenaka » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:53 am

Yes, I just added the link.
Trenakan National News, Tuesday, November 24th After 2 days of counting, the votes from the latest election are in:  Superior Court: Trenakan People’s Party, 6 justices. Democratic Party, 1 justice. Conservative Party, 1 justice. Monarchist Party, 1 justice. The new Chief Justice is Anna Yachmann. President: With 68% of the vote, Kurt Hahn of the Trenakan People’s Party has won the election.
Airport
Embassy Program
SETA and IFTC member, Amistad Declaration signatory.
NS stats blown up with a cruise missile.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:54 am

mk I'll go do it later GTG AFK for A bit
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Greater Kamilistan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 559
Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:39 pm

embassy form:
Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
government type: Islamic Nationalism-Democratic Republic
do you support human rights: Yes
country leader: Adrol Al-Oman Muhammed
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Alex Segovish
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Qarasqa Alkolin
ambassador age: 36
ambassador gender: Male
ambassador family (if any) None
ambassador culture and religion: Armenian , Orthodox Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: None
any special request (optional):

Embassy loc:
city:
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list:
Zaricova(capitol. areas: east, port, north, and mountains)


other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?:No
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests? No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Is there any additional information we should know? Put the Embassu in the capital either in the capital of Gisra or Federal Cities of Tibillsi and Ismayaiili
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. N/A
The Revolution Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan

News Headlines
Kamilistan back Islamic Republican Rebels in Isaanistan [] Covid Cases started to decreases in Kamilistan [] Protester protest against goverment and demand Troops to bring back home. [] Gisra Petrol , Oil and Gas Cooperation [ GPOGC ] became the TOP 3 Compnay in Kamilistan below EasyTec ( 1 ) and Isjaaja Motors [] Turiyia Autonomy Regional Head Gilorni Bashkavi in an search for an new Emblem

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:30 am

Accepted!
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Radio Free Croatia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Aug 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Radio Free Croatia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Nation name: Radio Free Croatia
government type: Federal Republic
do you support human rights: Yes
country leader: Tomislav Knežević
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Premijr Novak Stjepan
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Our Country believes Zarnicovia Is a blossoming nation

ambassador info: Tall. Trilingual
ambassador name: Marija Pastrik
ambassador age: 34
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family (if any) None
ambassador culture and religion: Ethnic Slav, Catholic
Are there any health or security issues: None
any special request (optional): Ambassador Marija is to be able to bring her Croatian Sheepdog On-Site at all times

Embassy loc:
city: La Vivople
district/area of city: Tripoli la jio

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Of Course
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: No
Do you have any special requests? No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, See the form in my signature. If you wish to apply
Is there any additional information we should know?: No
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: Besides the Sheepdog, None
Headlines From Radio Free Croatia
Utasé rebellion suppressed

Embassy Program
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=490704
I don’t use NS Stats
New Account. Old Account was Nevadaia
Abandoned old account
Conservative
Store Fronts coming soon
Diplomatic Encounters? Telegram Me
Monarchy was overthrown in 1872
Storefront coming soon

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:38 pm

accepted I'll request the emabssy
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Greatdux
Envoy
 
Posts: 220
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greatdux » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 am

embassy form:
Nation name: Greatdux
government type: Republic
do you support human rights: Yes, formerly no
country leader: Lukas Tillinic
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Pierre Willebald
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Fairly good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Mária Mánphælis
ambassador age: 50
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family (if any) none
ambassador culture and religion: Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: no
any special request (optional): Mária is to bring his traditional Arabian hat, also known as a keffiyeh

Embassy loc:
city: La vivople
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list): Area triopli la jio

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: No
Would you like to negotiate a military agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests? No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Is there any additional information we should know? Place the embassy in our capital city.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.



Добро пожаловать в Greatdux, хорошего дня! (в Greatdux)


NS-Stats need not apply.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:39 am

Greatdux wrote:embassy form:
Nation name: Greatdux
government type: Republic
do you support human rights: Yes, formerly no
country leader: Lukas Tillinic
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Pierre Willebald
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Fairly good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Mária Mánphælis
ambassador age: 50
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family (if any) none
ambassador culture and religion: Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: no
any special request (optional): Mária is to bring his traditional Arabian hat, also known as a keffiyeh

Embassy loc:
city: La vivople
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list): Area triopli la jio

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: No
Would you like to negotiate a military agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests? No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Is there any additional information we should know? Place the embassy in our capital city.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

accepted and do you have an embassy page or not?
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Greatdux
Envoy
 
Posts: 220
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greatdux » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Greatdux wrote:embassy form:
Nation name: Greatdux
government type: Republic
do you support human rights: Yes, formerly no
country leader: Lukas Tillinic
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Pierre Willebald
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Fairly good

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Mária Mánphælis
ambassador age: 50
ambassador gender: Female
ambassador family (if any) none
ambassador culture and religion: Christianity
Are there any health or security issues: no
any special request (optional): Mária is to bring his traditional Arabian hat, also known as a keffiyeh

Embassy loc:
city: La vivople
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list): Area triopli la jio

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: No
Would you like to negotiate a military agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests? No
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Is there any additional information we should know? Place the embassy in our capital city.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

accepted and do you have an embassy page or not?

No, sadly



Добро пожаловать в Greatdux, хорошего дня! (в Greatdux)


NS-Stats need not apply.

User avatar
New the Katyusha
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New the Katyusha » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:54 am

Nation name:The People's Republic of New the Katyusha
government type: Authoritarian Democracy
do you support human rights: yes
country leader: Vladimit kovitch
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Ivan Gerasimov
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Its a great country !

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Faina Golubova
ambassador age: 41
ambassador gender: female
ambassador family (if any) :no family
ambassador culture and religion: no religion
Are there any health or security issues: no
any special request (optional): no

Embassy loc:
city: into NewtheKatyushaCity
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list: Downtown next to the central square on the East side

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?:
yes, of course as long as your company respects the Katyuchans law
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: why not
Do you have any special requests? no request
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes of course
Is there any additional information we should know? no
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
A by animals, we do not bring any drugs.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 am

New the Katyusha wrote:Nation name:The People's Republic of New the Katyusha
government type: Authoritarian Democracy
do you support human rights: yes
country leader: Vladimit kovitch
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Ivan Gerasimov
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: Its a great country !

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Faina Golubova
ambassador age: 41
ambassador gender: female
ambassador family (if any) :no family
ambassador culture and religion: no religion
Are there any health or security issues: no
any special request (optional): no

Embassy loc:
city: into NewtheKatyushaCity
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list):
list: Downtown next to the central square on the East side

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: yes
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: yes
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?:
yes, of course as long as your company respects the Katyuchans law
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?: yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: why not
Do you have any special requests? no request
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes of course
Is there any additional information we should know? no
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
A by animals, we do not bring any drugs.

accepted do you have a form for embassies?
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Empirical Switzerland
Senator
 
Posts: 3831
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:46 am

embassy form:
Nation name: Empirical Switzerland
government type: Federal Republic
do you support human rights: Yes
country leader: Lord Bodie of Switzerland
head of foreign relations (or Equivalent): Silvan Wolf
your countries opinion of zarnicovia nova: It's a cool place.

ambassador info:
ambassador name: Vitus Ruf
ambassador age: 37
ambassador gender: Male
ambassador family (if any): None
ambassador culture and religion: Swiss, Christian.
Are there any health or security issues: None.
any special request (optional): None.

Embassy loc:
city: Zarnicovian Novan Capital
district/area of city: (to find apical go-to list below and choose then delete list): Mountains
list:
Zaricova(capitol. areas: east, port, north, and mountains)
salt sea city (areas: harbor, mountains, low lands, and east coast)
la vivople (areas: coast, high point, summit, summit valley, and area tiopli la jio)

other:
Are zarnicovian novan citizens welcome to immigrate into your nation?: Yes.
If yes, May immigrants between our nations apply for dual-citizenship?: Yes.
Are zarnicovian nova businesses welcome to trade with your nation's businesses and/or expand into your nation and vice versa (if they abide by our rules)?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Free Trade agreement between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a Scientific Cooperation pact between our nations?: Yes
Would you like to enact a non-aggression pact between our nations?:Yes
Would you like to negotiate a Military Agreement?: Yes
Do you have any special requests? No.
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Not yet.
Is there any additional information we should know? No.
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
7 pet Switzcoons
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism


Founder of GRAIL

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Minister
 
Posts: 3104
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:47 am

accepted
to make an embassy with zarnicovia nova go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490604
if you wanna buy from my shop go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=490229
Q&A here! viewtopic.php?f=23&t=491532
airport viewtopic.php?f=6&t=491681
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful.

link to discord to remember ES: https://discord.gg/Pk9Vpe63 *cry* I still remember him ):
BREACKING NEWS: go tohttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewto ... ed4ec12314 to see BREAKING NEWS

User avatar
Empirical Switzerland
Senator
 
Posts: 3831
Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:47 am

Thanks.
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism


Founder of GRAIL

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Belize and Honduras, Frezko Islands, Hardscrabble, Western Arab Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads