NATION

PASSWORD

Tupeia Slave Sales [Open to all]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Tupeia wrote:"We are back in the game. We are not a nation we are the idea of ​​slavery and human cruelty. We will always come back. Your nation has also lost the arguments to continue this debate."


We have not lost, for your "Idea" requires hierarchy to maintain. Disrupt it, and it will fall into chaos, because without strong leadership, Tupeia will be reduced to a bunch of infighting factions. You may think of yourselves as a business association, but once one of the associates sugests, thhat he can use intrigues to get ahead... this will launch a chain reaction. While we are bonded together by ideas of mutual aid and honor.

Skyhooked was forged in fire of revolution, when a bunch of undertrained and underequipped people with resolve and conviction had defeated police, military, inquisition and interventionalsit forces. Thus, a relentless force of the hardy people was created.


"We are not a business company, we are a country that follows Saranism. Our country is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism".
Last edited by Tupeia on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New yugoslavaia
Minister
 
Posts: 2087
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New yugoslavaia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Tupeia wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:
We have not lost, for your "Idea" requires hierarchy to maintain. Disrupt it, and it will fall into chaos, because without strong leadership, Tupeia will be reduced to a bunch of infighting factions. You may think of yourselves as a business association, but once one of the associates sugests, thhat he can use intrigues to get ahead... this will launch a chain reaction. While we are bonded together by ideas of mutual aid and honor.

Skyhooked was forged in fire of revolution, when a bunch of undertrained and underequipped people with resolve and conviction had defeated police, military, inquisition and interventionalsit forces. Thus, a relentless force of the hardy people was created.


"We are not a business company, we are a country that follows Saranism. Our country is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism".


And yet you strip a large portion of your population of free will, one of the main qualities of humanity.
No nation should need to do that in order to achieve "perfection".
Last edited by New yugoslavaia on Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Sure, there's factbooks and stuff, but they don't really matter because the owner of this account is a lazy, unproductive, indecisive loser who may or may not have a thing for half human hybrids, big mechs and even bigger ships.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 4107
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Tupeia wrote:"We are not a business company, we are a country that follows Saranism. Our country is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism".


"And yet you have to resort to such an archaic economic system, which was abandoned by most nations by now. Want to know why? Not just because of altruism, but because of inefficiency. A slaver has to provide means of control for a slave, and make sure, that he is not dead, because it will hurt his incomes.

If you are really the cruel slave drivers you claim to be, then you should officially free slaves and instead of enslaving them with probes, make them enslave themselves through consumerism. They will see only advertisement and work themelves to the bones on your plantations, enjoying your bread and circuses, and obey your will. Provide them most basic welfare, but promote consumerism of expensive items, so they will force themselves to work.

Imagine that, your former slaves now whip themselves and even left alone without probe or supervision, still work like well oiled clock and obey you unquestionably.

Plus, you will conduct your business with international approval, as if you are the brave reformists, who have completed the impsossible, and will be able to expand more freely.

Slaves will be free, but still loyally work for you, expecially, since you are such a benvolent dear and set them free. And the money you used to waste on probes, you will instead be able to spend on expansion of your great empire and advertisement campaign.

A great empire, a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism not only on paper but in truth, will attract many fortune seekers, who will work for you, thanks to the social engineering."
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Tupeia wrote:"We are not a business company, we are a country that follows Saranism. Our country is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism".


"And yet you have to resort to such an archaic economic system, which was abandoned by most nations by now. Want to know why? Not just because of altruism, but because of inefficiency. A slaver has to provide means of control for a slave, and make sure, that he is not dead, because it will hurt his incomes.

If you are really the cruel slave drivers you claim to be, then you should officially free slaves and instead of enslaving them with probes, make them enslave themselves through consumerism. They will see only advertisement and work themelves to the bones on your plantations, enjoying your bread and circuses, and obey your will. Provide them most basic welfare, but promote consumerism of expensive items, so they will force themselves to work.

Imagine that, your former slaves now whip themselves and even left alone without probe or supervision, still work like well oiled clock and obey you unquestionably.

Plus, you will conduct your business with international approval, as if you are the brave reformists, who have completed the impsossible, and will be able to expand more freely.

Slaves will be free, but still loyally work for you, expecially, since you are such a benvolent dear and set them free. And the money you used to waste on probes, you will instead be able to spend on expansion of your great empire and advertisement campaign.

A great empire, a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism not only on paper but in truth, will attract many fortune seekers, who will work for you, thanks to the social engineering."


"Unfortunately, Tupeia can't let them go. One of the features of the probes is that all the slaves removed parts of the brain are responsible for emotions, breathing, movement, heart rate and most of the brain. I mean, they’re completely dead, the probes control a body without consciousness and a soul.

Also the probes cost us only $ 500 million a year. The part about liberation from ** a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism ** is in fact accurate because crime in our country does not exist. Our latest conquest tactics make the conquered country subjugated within 5-10 years".

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1323
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Customer:The Newark Aristocracy (again!)
Contact person:Again,talking directly to the Government.
Type of slave:Probeless slaves
Number of slaves:10,000
Specifications: Make sure these ones have a Special Operations background.
Other information:The Newark Aristocracy's navy will escort the ships carrying the slaves for the entire journey.

User avatar
New yugoslavaia
Minister
 
Posts: 2087
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New yugoslavaia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Tupeia wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:
"And yet you have to resort to such an archaic economic system, which was abandoned by most nations by now. Want to know why? Not just because of altruism, but because of inefficiency. A slaver has to provide means of control for a slave, and make sure, that he is not dead, because it will hurt his incomes.

If you are really the cruel slave drivers you claim to be, then you should officially free slaves and instead of enslaving them with probes, make them enslave themselves through consumerism. They will see only advertisement and work themelves to the bones on your plantations, enjoying your bread and circuses, and obey your will. Provide them most basic welfare, but promote consumerism of expensive items, so they will force themselves to work.

Imagine that, your former slaves now whip themselves and even left alone without probe or supervision, still work like well oiled clock and obey you unquestionably.

Plus, you will conduct your business with international approval, as if you are the brave reformists, who have completed the impsossible, and will be able to expand more freely.

Slaves will be free, but still loyally work for you, expecially, since you are such a benvolent dear and set them free. And the money you used to waste on probes, you will instead be able to spend on expansion of your great empire and advertisement campaign.

A great empire, a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism not only on paper but in truth, will attract many fortune seekers, who will work for you, thanks to the social engineering."


"Unfortunately, Tupeia can't let them go. One of the features of the probes is that all the slaves removed parts of the brain are responsible for emotions, breathing, movement, heart rate and most of the brain. I mean, they’re completely dead, the probes control a body without consciousness and a soul.

Also the probes cost us only $ 500 million a year. The part about liberation from ** a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism ** is in fact accurate because crime in our country does not exist. Our latest conquest tactics make the conquered country subjugated within 5-10 years".


So you basically turn them into zombie servants?

I know this is all fiction, but that really makes my blood boil.
Even the Nazis were above this evil.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Sure, there's factbooks and stuff, but they don't really matter because the owner of this account is a lazy, unproductive, indecisive loser who may or may not have a thing for half human hybrids, big mechs and even bigger ships.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 4107
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Tupeia wrote:"Unfortunately, Tupeia can't let them go. One of the features of the probes is that all the slaves removed parts of the brain are responsible for emotions, breathing, movement, heart rate and most of the brain. I mean, they’re completely dead, the probes control a body without consciousness and a soul.

Also the probes cost us only $ 500 million a year. The part about liberation from ** a country that is free of poverty, hunger, crime, discrimination, sexism, homophobia and other garbage, our country is clean, healthy and rich, all thanks to Saranism ** is in fact accurate because crime in our country does not exist. Our latest conquest tactics make the conquered country subjugated within 5-10 years".


However, you can stop producing probes and enslaving new people by force, while you can just gradually send the probed ones to other countries, who don't know, that they are zombies, to appear benevolent and generous. As if you are so kind to let them go.

Customers and investors rarely like lifeless servants, due to the uncanny valley effect. Besides, a braidead zombie worker is useless without a supervisor, who also has to oversee him and give an order for most trivial things. And social engineering, if well performed will cost you even less than half of sum, you spend on probes. If you adopt consumer based economy, you won't have to commit artrocities upon the people and take away their emotions. Such workers will perform work by their own initiative, while your higher classes (supervisors) are just sitting behind their desks and enjoying cocktails. Quality and quantity of work can be ensured with competition.

Besides, people may indenture themselves, when they take credits to purchase new consumer goods now, rather than later.

Instead, you will be able to leverage the emotions, by selling them colorful things, which are cheap to manufacture, because you will basically sell them the feelings they want, while you can use corporate propaganda to instill enthusiasm. When your subjects are introduced to advertisement of your lavish and opulent lifestyle, they will work towards your goal, chasing the Tupeian dream. Go forth, and make Tupeia even greater with brand new, capitalist system, where workers are the slaves of themselves and their desires. Desires, you control and direct with social engineering.

Capitalism with some welfare aligns well with your philosophy, and we have made an effort to explain you why. If not, perhaps there might be entrepreneurs, who are willing to invest in your efforts in transition from slave based economy to more modern capitalism, where those, who work for you have chosen their path. Plus, you can get rid of some not so loyal elements in your government and whitewash your name, by declaring them guilty in the artrocities. They are tried and got dispatched, and you enjoy being considered someone benevolent or even saint.

As for conquests, bringing colorful marbles conquers more natives than bullets do. Besides, their infrastructure will be intact. Sun Tzu said, that on the first place is to preserve the infrastructure and resources of those, who will be conquered.

And if even this doesn't convinve you... you may also recieve pardons and use improved international reputation to promote Tupeia.

So basically, Tupeia loses nothing from abandoning slavery and establishing welfare capitalism except a large stain on it's otherwise flawless reputation. Philosophical ideas are not compromised, economy grows, and rich become richer, while workers enjoy life without powerty and work for their evergrowing desires, while immigrants from every place come to enjoy the Tupeian dream.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

User avatar
People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Customer: King Kruul (again)
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Agricultural Slave
Number of slaves: 100,000
Specifications: Let them be hard working, and preferably young. However teens will do.
Other information: None.
(Btw you should make merch.)
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

User avatar
Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat
 
Posts: 797
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:54 pm

To: Whom it may concern
From: Kyoki Chudoku no Himitsu no Shakai


We are watching.

Your civilisation’s mass manufacturing of living bombs and mindless meat-puppets presents the need for several fundamental inquiries.

1. Are these slaves grown from birth to be in a state of mindlessness, rendering their neurology inherently sub-human? Or are they artificially imbued with such a state after coming into life as ordinary beings?

2. Are arcane or technological means utilised to enact this state of compliance?

3. What assurance can be provided that the vast masses of exported servants will not undergo a simultaneous remote detonation, in accordance with Tupeian threats regarding the fate of any nations in opposition to its trade?

From chaos, order
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Fluctuating

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
To: Whom it may concern
From: Kyoki Chudoku no Himitsu no Shakai


We are watching.

Your civilisation’s mass manufacturing of living bombs and mindless meat-puppets presents the need for several fundamental inquiries.

1. Are these slaves grown from birth to be in a state of mindlessness, rendering their neurology inherently sub-human? Or are they artificially imbued with such a state after coming into life as ordinary beings?

2. Are arcane or technological means utilised to enact this state of compliance?

3. What assurance can be provided that the vast masses of exported servants will not undergo a simultaneous remote detonation, in accordance with Tupeian threats regarding the fate of any nations in opposition to its trade?

From chaos, order


To:Kyoki Chudoku no Himitsu no Shakai
From:The Great Apostate Daimos


Hello, we will be happy to answer the questions you ask us:

1.:The two ways we get slaves are through wars of conquest or through breeding camps. All slaves were essentially born as humans before their probes were implanted.

2.:The probes themselves are built through technological means, while magic fuel is used as a power source.

3.:And in the case of a mass detonation Note that the probes are as strong as an ordinary medium firecracker, an explosion would destroy the probe and kill the goods but it is not strong enough to kill someone outside the goods.

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:38 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Customer:The Newark Aristocracy (again!)
Contact person:Again,talking directly to the Government.
Type of slave:Probeless slaves
Number of slaves:10,000
Specifications: Make sure these ones have a Special Operations background.
Other information:The Newark Aristocracy's navy will escort the ships carrying the slaves for the entire journey.


"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:Customer: King Kruul (again)
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Agricultural Slave
Number of slaves: 100,000
Specifications: Let them be hard working, and preferably young. However teens will do.
Other information: None.
(Btw you should make merch.)


"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
However, you can stop producing probes and enslaving new people by force, while you can just gradually send the probed ones to other countries, who don't know, that they are zombies, to appear benevolent and generous. As if you are so kind to let them go.

Customers and investors rarely like lifeless servants, due to the uncanny valley effect. Besides, a braidead zombie worker is useless without a supervisor, who also has to oversee him and give an order for most trivial things. And social engineering, if well performed will cost you even less than half of sum, you spend on probes. If you adopt consumer based economy, you won't have to commit artrocities upon the people and take away their emotions. Such workers will perform work by their own initiative, while your higher classes (supervisors) are just sitting behind their desks and enjoying cocktails. Quality and quantity of work can be ensured with competition.

Besides, people may indenture themselves, when they take credits to purchase new consumer goods now, rather than later.

Instead, you will be able to leverage the emotions, by selling them colorful things, which are cheap to manufacture, because you will basically sell them the feelings they want, while you can use corporate propaganda to instill enthusiasm. When your subjects are introduced to advertisement of your lavish and opulent lifestyle, they will work towards your goal, chasing the Tupeian dream. Go forth, and make Tupeia even greater with brand new, capitalist system, where workers are the slaves of themselves and their desires. Desires, you control and direct with social engineering.

Capitalism with some welfare aligns well with your philosophy, and we have made an effort to explain you why. If not, perhaps there might be entrepreneurs, who are willing to invest in your efforts in transition from slave based economy to more modern capitalism, where those, who work for you have chosen their path. Plus, you can get rid of some not so loyal elements in your government and whitewash your name, by declaring them guilty in the artrocities. They are tried and got dispatched, and you enjoy being considered someone benevolent or even saint.

As for conquests, bringing colorful marbles conquers more natives than bullets do. Besides, their infrastructure will be intact. Sun Tzu said, that on the first place is to preserve the infrastructure and resources of those, who will be conquered.

And if even this doesn't convinve you... you may also recieve pardons and use improved international reputation to promote Tupeia.

So basically, Tupeia loses nothing from abandoning slavery and establishing welfare capitalism except a large stain on it's otherwise flawless reputation. Philosophical ideas are not compromised, economy grows, and rich become richer, while workers enjoy life without powerty and work for their evergrowing desires, while immigrants from every place come to enjoy the Tupeian dream.


"The real problem is that the world is aware of the effects that probes have on slaves. Stopping human slavery is also impractical because of the economy. Slaves are needed to maintain a mass army, plantations, economic and similar industrial complexes. The economy is built on mass slave labor.

It is a lie to claim that customers do not like lifeless servants. Tupeia sold more slaves through only two slave markets and made more money than most countries from the non-slave trade. To claim that slaves need a supervisor is a mistake, ignoring the fact that entire industrial zones work on a slave labor force without any supervisors, all thanks to our artificial intelligence.

Tupeia has a well-developed system for selling stolen paintings, works of art and other cultural works around the world. Also, our black market is under our control. Another fact is that our free citizens oppose physical labor and follow hedonism. With the abolition of Tupei, it will have less than 200 million inhabitants and lose its workforce and prosperity.

As you can see, Tupeia gets nothing by abolishing it. Our answer is that Tupeia will never voluntarily abolish slavery. "- The great apostate Daimos

User avatar
People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Customer: King Kruul of Jiflandor
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slave
Number of slaves: 10,000
Specifications: Let them be strong, and preferably male.
Other information: Make them preferably not straight.
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:03 pm

People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:Customer: King Kruul of Jiflandor
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slave
Number of slaves: 10,000
Specifications: Let them be strong, and preferably male.
Other information: Make them preferably not straight.


"Dear Sirs,

Your offer has been accepted. Your slaves will be delivered as you wish".

Greeting,
The Great Apostate Nikkilus

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 4107
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:51 pm

Tupeia wrote:"The real problem is that the world is aware of the effects that probes have on slaves. Stopping human slavery is also impractical because of the economy. Slaves are needed to maintain a mass army, plantations, economic and similar industrial complexes. The economy is built on mass slave labor.

It is a lie to claim that customers do not like lifeless servants. Tupeia sold more slaves through only two slave markets and made more money than most countries from the non-slave trade. To claim that slaves need a supervisor is a mistake, ignoring the fact that entire industrial zones work on a slave labor force without any supervisors, all thanks to our artificial intelligence.

Tupeia has a well-developed system for selling stolen paintings, works of art and other cultural works around the world. Also, our black market is under our control. Another fact is that our free citizens oppose physical labor and follow hedonism. With the abolition of Tupei, it will have less than 200 million inhabitants and lose its workforce and prosperity.

As you can see, Tupeia gets nothing by abolishing it. Our answer is that Tupeia will never voluntarily abolish slavery. "- The great apostate Daimos


Your free citizens will be able to hire cheap immigrant labor instead, and this is even better for them, because it's far easier to manage them. Slave probe requires maintenance, slave requires healing, feeding, grooming, while immigrant worker just his payment and he'll take care of himself. And your artificial intelligence developments could enable you to produce robots. Robots are far tougher than slaves and have less needs and longer term of service, than even a probed zombie slave. Your free citizens will show off their hedonism, while immigrants work for them and patiently wait for a payment. And luxurious robots serve them for free.

As for army, you are better off hiring first class mercenaries and providing them with best weapons. You will abandon slavery, or else one day, the history will make this decision for you.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

User avatar
People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Customer: King Kruul
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slaves and Pleasure Slaves.
Number of slaves: 1,000 Mining Slaves, and 300 Pleasure Slaves.
Specifications: Let the pleasure slaves be teen males.
Other information: None, but make the men cute.
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Tupeia wrote:"The real problem is that the world is aware of the effects that probes have on slaves. Stopping human slavery is also impractical because of the economy. Slaves are needed to maintain a mass army, plantations, economic and similar industrial complexes. The economy is built on mass slave labor.

It is a lie to claim that customers do not like lifeless servants. Tupeia sold more slaves through only two slave markets and made more money than most countries from the non-slave trade. To claim that slaves need a supervisor is a mistake, ignoring the fact that entire industrial zones work on a slave labor force without any supervisors, all thanks to our artificial intelligence.

Tupeia has a well-developed system for selling stolen paintings, works of art and other cultural works around the world. Also, our black market is under our control. Another fact is that our free citizens oppose physical labor and follow hedonism. With the abolition of Tupei, it will have less than 200 million inhabitants and lose its workforce and prosperity.

As you can see, Tupeia gets nothing by abolishing it. Our answer is that Tupeia will never voluntarily abolish slavery. "- The great apostate Daimos


Your free citizens will be able to hire cheap immigrant labor instead, and this is even better for them, because it's far easier to manage them. Slave probe requires maintenance, slave requires healing, feeding, grooming, while immigrant worker just his payment and he'll take care of himself. And your artificial intelligence developments could enable you to produce robots. Robots are far tougher than slaves and have less needs and longer term of service, than even a probed zombie slave. Your free citizens will show off their hedonism, while immigrants work for them and patiently wait for a payment. And luxurious robots serve them for free.

As for army, you are better off hiring first class mercenaries and providing them with best weapons. You will abandon slavery, or else one day, the history will make this decision for you.


"We have robots. The current ratio of work in Theocracy Tupeia is 70% slaves, 29% robots and 1% free people. As for the soldiers, we can easily hire Imperial D professional and well-trained soldiers as much as we want.

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:24 pm

People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:Customer: King Kruul
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slaves and Pleasure Slaves.
Number of slaves: 1,000 Mining Slaves, and 300 Pleasure Slaves.
Specifications: Let the pleasure slaves be teen males.
Other information: None, but make the men cute.


"Dear, we thank you for your purchase. You are our best and regular customer. We are grateful for all your purchases, so we give you a 20% discount on every purchase you make with us. This order is accepted, the slaves will be delivered to you as want ".-The great apostate Daimos
Last edited by Tupeia on Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New yugoslavaia
Minister
 
Posts: 2087
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Tupeia wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:
Your free citizens will be able to hire cheap immigrant labor instead, and this is even better for them, because it's far easier to manage them. Slave probe requires maintenance, slave requires healing, feeding, grooming, while immigrant worker just his payment and he'll take care of himself. And your artificial intelligence developments could enable you to produce robots. Robots are far tougher than slaves and have less needs and longer term of service, than even a probed zombie slave. Your free citizens will show off their hedonism, while immigrants work for them and patiently wait for a payment. And luxurious robots serve them for free.

As for army, you are better off hiring first class mercenaries and providing them with best weapons. You will abandon slavery, or else one day, the history will make this decision for you.


"We have robots. The current ratio of work in Theocracy Tupeia is 70% slaves, 29% robots and 1% free people. As for the soldiers, we can easily hire Imperial D professional and well-trained soldiers as much as we want.


Why do I have a feeling nothing we say will convince you to stop your dealings with slavery, no matter how reasonable our arguments may be?
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Sure, there's factbooks and stuff, but they don't really matter because the owner of this account is a lazy, unproductive, indecisive loser who may or may not have a thing for half human hybrids, big mechs and even bigger ships.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

User avatar
People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Tupeia wrote:
People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:Customer: King Kruul
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slaves and Pleasure Slaves.
Number of slaves: 1,000 Mining Slaves, and 300 Pleasure Slaves.
Specifications: Let the pleasure slaves be teen males.
Other information: None, but make the men cute.


"Dear, we thank you for your purchase. You are our best and regular customer. We are grateful for all your purchases, so we give you a 20% discount on every purchase you make with us. This order is accepted, the slaves will be delivered to you as want ".-The great apostate Daimos

OOC: Thanks! Btw, Kruul is a barbarian, so excuse his English.

IC:
"Thank oo very much! Me love slave! Get work done!"
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

User avatar
The Cult of Xil
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jun 26, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Cult of Xil » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Customer: Dr. Staus von Komari
Contact person: Dr. Staus von Komari himself
Type of slave: Probeless
Number of slaves: 100
Specifications: Exactly fifty of them should be male Humans aged 20 to 40. Exactly fifty of them should be female Humans aged 20 to 40. Please select for genetic diversity.
Other information: I will collect the, erhm, 'test subjects' by my own spacecraft at a privately-discussed location. Secrecy is of the highest value.
We are an intergalactic FFT+ democratic theocracy that worships an exceedingly powerful Lovecraft entity. We are pacifists who want to minimize death and suffering and secure immortality by being eaten alive by said entity to become one with her, and convincing others to allow themselves to befall the same fate.
[Does not use NS Stats.] [Our leader, Lymarce IV] [Military]
"Time for your V O R E C A T I O N!"

User avatar
Ottoman Syldavia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Oct 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ottoman Syldavia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 pm

We will watch this slave trade system. We hereby issue a warning to Tupeia.
His Excellency, the 公爵 of The nation
"公爵掌控一切 "

User avatar
People who say Jif instead of Gif
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Aug 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby People who say Jif instead of Gif » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:32 am

Customer: King Kruul
Contact person: Tupeia
Type of slave: Mining Slave
Number of slaves: 5000
Specifications: None.
Other information: None.
All hail the great_King Kruul Smaghded_or be annihilated
A group of Savage Nomadic Barbarians that will pillage your village. Watch out!

Totally not another puppet of Empirical Switzerland!

Our foreign Policy: ସାମ୍ରାଜ୍ୟରେ ଯୋଗ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ କିମ୍ବା ମରନ୍ତୁ |

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:20 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Why do I have a feeling nothing we say will convince you to stop your dealings with slavery, no matter how reasonable our arguments may be?


"Because we are not interested in money. Every citizen of Tupeia is rich and full of money. We are not interested in money, we are interested in power, the power of forcing people to do what they do not want, the sweet pleasure of watching a slave do things against his will while because of the probe he is aware of everything and stuck in his body unable to do anything. That is our motive".-The great apostate Daimos

User avatar
Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:33 pm

People who say Jif instead of Gif wrote:
Tupeia wrote:
"Dear, we thank you for your purchase. You are our best and regular customer. We are grateful for all your purchases, so we give you a 20% discount on every purchase you make with us. This order is accepted, the slaves will be delivered to you as want ".-The great apostate Daimos

OOC: Thanks! Btw, Kruul is a barbarian, so excuse his English.

IC:
"Thank oo very much! Me love slave! Get work done!"


OOC:Nevermind

IC:" All for our friends and best customers"-Daimos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads