NATION

PASSWORD

Searching for Soviet/Russian made weapons[MT][CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Balgariia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Searching for Soviet/Russian made weapons[MT][CLOSED]

Postby Balgariia » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:59 pm

I would like to buy Soviet/Russian made weapons from the 1980-today time period.

As I saw,there is almost no one selling russian/soviet made weapons in this section.So I decided to make this topic.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Balgariia on Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

The Worst Nation Possible
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Worst Nation Possible » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm

If we enslave some Russians and force them to make weapons does that count?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Balgariia wrote:I would like to buy Soviet/Russian made weapons from the 1980-today time period.

As I saw,there is almost no one selling russian/soviet made weapons in this section.So I decided to make this topic.

Thank you for your time.

Usually, those that try to make a basic storefront to sell RL arms get bored and leave, often CTE'ing. They get a few customers then no repeat customers. Those that wise up find out that it's more fun to make their own original weapons, regardless of customers. They also realize that anyone who wants Soviet/Russian or NATO arms can just claim them without having to 'buy' them from a storefront. I suggest you do the same if you really must have Soviet/Russian weapons, but if not...please look at some of the original storefronts that players have created here. You might find some arms that even closely resemble and were influenced by Russian weapons.

Alternately, you could turn this into a 'Request for Tender' thread, meaning that you don't have to search at all and companies come to your nation (right to your door - no searches necessary), assuming you redo the OP as an IC post representing your national military purchasing official. You can even RP a defense contractor competition wherein soldiers/armory officials of your nation field test and compare the various companies' submitted arms and pick winners, who will then be awarded contracts to supply your military. If you would like help on creating such a thread, I'm willing to offer my services. Let me know.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Balgariia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balgariia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:36 am

The Worst Nation Possible wrote:If we enslave some Russians and force them to make weapons does that count?

Nope,it doesn't.
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

Balgariia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balgariia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:43 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:
Balgariia wrote:I would like to buy Soviet/Russian made weapons from the 1980-today time period.

Thank you for your time.

Usually, those that try to make a basic storefront to sell RL arms get bored and leave, often CTE'ing. They get a few customers then no repeat customers. Those that wise up find out that it's more fun to make their own original weapons, regardless of customers. They also realize that anyone who wants Soviet/Russian or NATO arms can just claim them without having to 'buy' them from a storefront. I suggest you do the same if you really must have Soviet/Russian weapons, but if not...please look at some of the original storefronts that players have created here. You might find some arms that even closely resemble and were influenced by Russian weapons.

Alternately, you could turn this into a 'Request for Tender' thread, meaning that you don't have to search at all and companies come to your nation (right to your door - no searches necessary), assuming you redo the OP as an IC post representing your national military purchasing official. You can even RP a defense contractor competition wherein soldiers/armory officials of your nation field test and compare the various companies' submitted arms and pick winners, who will then be awarded contracts to supply your military. If you would like help on creating such a thread, I'm willing to offer my services. Let me know.

Thanks,that helped a lot!

But there is one more question in my head-Can i just make the tender to supply specific RL Tech?(i mean i post a list about what I'm actually searching,like for example 120 MiG-35s,80 Su-35s and im just searching for a supplier of them?

Again,thank you for explaining
Last edited by Balgariia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Balgariia wrote:Neu Engollon wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:

But there is one more question in my head-Can i just make the tender to supply specific RL Tech?(i mean i post a list about what I'm actually searching,like for example 120 MiG-35s,80 Su-35s and im just searching for a supplier of them?

Yes, you can do that. I'm not going to keep harping on original military defense gear, but...think about it. Yes, if you do a specific request for tender; list the arms, vehicles, and aircraft you are looking for; quantities; military officials of yours for those companies to get in touch with - you will maybe get a couple sellers that jump on that thread. You might even get some NS arms storefront sellers respond who have their own arms that are better, but similar, but...yeah, you don't want that. Hope that helps. Good luck.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Balgariia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balgariia » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:
Balgariia wrote:Neu Engollon wrote:

Yes, you can do that. I'm not going to keep harping on original military defense gear, but...think about it. Yes, if you do a specific request for tender; list the arms, vehicles, and aircraft you are looking for; quantities; military officials of yours for those companies to get in touch with - you will maybe get a couple sellers that jump on that thread. You might even get some NS arms storefront sellers respond who have their own arms that are better, but similar, but...yeah, you don't want that. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Thanks again,your advice helped me a lot!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade