Page 1 of 1

Balgariian surplus weapons for sale!(MT)(CLOSED)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:18 am
by Balgariia
Greetings everyone!

As you may know,our armed forces are in period of heavy modernization,so we are selling out our older tech to other countries.

Currently,we have in stock the following equiopment:
1)Uaz-469M Light utitly jeep

Image

A simple and reliable utitly jeep at a reasonable price!
Condition:Excellent(from storage)
Available units:800
Price:2000 NSD per unit

2)Zil-131(930)
Image
General Utility Truck
Available units:530
Price:6 000 NSD per truck

3)BTR-60PB APC

Image
Reliable and cheap APC.
Available units: 120
Armament: 1x 14.5mm KPVT HMG
Price:40 000 NSD per unit

4)Mig-23 MLD Fighter

Image

An old,but reliable jet.
Available units:10
Armament:23mm machinegun, 4 hardpoints

Price:600,000 NSD (Per unit +mixed loadout configuration)

Order Form
Buyer:
Product/s:
Amount:

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:38 am
by Klarik
Order Form
Buyer:KA
Amount:100
Why are you buying:Uaz-469M Light utitly jeep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:54 pm
by Balgariia
Klarik wrote:Order Form
Buyer:KA
Amount:100
Why are you buying:Uaz-469M Light utitly jeep


It will cost totally 200,000 NSD.All of them will be delivered in 2-3 weeks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:12 am
by Republic of Pine
Order Form
Buyer:Republic Of Pine
Amount: 10
Why are you buying: APC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:42 am
by Balgariia
Republic of Pine wrote:Order Form
Buyer:Republic Of Pine
Amount: 10
Why are you buying: APC


Your order will cost 400 000 NSD.All of them will be delivered in 1 month.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 pm
by Balgariia
(bump)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:18 am
by Union of Rossiya
KDE Global HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru


Greetings.

We at KDE as partners of the UoRs Military would be interested in buying some of your surplus military equipment.

As of recent we are looking to bolster our clients OPFOR units. These surplus vehicles will make a fine addition to their already existing ones.

The order is as follows:

Order Form
Buyer: Kriegsvonmak Defence & Export
Product/s: MiG-23 MLD Fighter
Amount: 4
Product/s: BTR-60PB APC
Amount: 20
Product/s: Zil-131 Utility Truck
Amount: 30


Unit Name: MiG-23 MLD Fighter
Quantity: 4 Units
Loadout: Standard
Price: $2,400,000 NSD

Unit Name: BTR-60PB APC
Quantity: 20 Units
Loadout: Standard
Price: $800,000 NSD

Unit Name: Zil-131 Utility Truck
Quantity: 30 Units
Loadout: Standard
Price: $180,000 NSD

Total Ordered: 54 Units
Projected Grand Total: $3,380,000 NSD

Ship To:
ESU-177 KDE,
Svransk Naval Base,
Smolenko,
Northern Province,
Union of Rossiya,
MAK 771-022

Troubleshooting: Please let us know if the delivery cannot be made to this location, an alternative shipping method/locations can be arranged.

Thank you for your time.
We await your reply.

Tomaz Krubnik
Chief Asset Acquisition Officer
Kriegsvonmak Defence & Export

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:37 am
by The Selkie
TO: Balgariian Armed Forces, Office for Surplus Sales (or equivalent).


Return Adress: Miss Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh, Cíochbheart House, Srádbaile.
Sunday, 9th of August, 2020.


Dear Sir and/or Ma'am,
to introduce myself, I am Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh of the Mangaire Dealership Company Limited with seat in Srádbaile near Fortham in the Free Lands of the Selkie. We were intrigued by you selling off your surpluses and are interested in some of the objects you wish to get taken care of.
Allow me to be frank with you, we are an arms dealership company, buying and selling surpluses as the market changes. We plan to upgrade some of said vehicles in our own workshops and reserve the rights to restart production at facilities yet to be decided upon, if these vehicles find customers.
As such, we are mainly interested in 200 UAZ-469M Light Utility Jeeps and 100 ZIL-131 General Utility Trucks, for a total of one million NSD. As we intent to send an inspection team to make sure, that the vehicles are in the condition you say they are in, and as a recompense for eventual restart of the production, we will raise that to 1.5 million NSD. We will arrange transport ourselves.
You will find the corresponding form attached below.

I remain respectfully yours and hope for a quick reply,
Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh,
Mangaire Dealership Company Limited.

Order Form
Buyer:
    Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh, representing the Mangaire Dealership Company Limited.
Product/s:
    UAZ-469M Light Utility Jeep.
Amount:
    200.

Order Form
Buyer:
    Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh, representing the Mangaire Dealership Company Limited.
Product/s:
    ZIL-131 General Utility Truck.
Amount:
    100.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:56 am
by Greater Kamilistan
To , Balgariian Armed Forces


Salaam my fellow comrade , I , Qarashaqa Miloft , Lieutenant of the Kamilistan People's Armed Forces , will likely to send an messgae to you we will like to buy the following products of yours , as our infantry is from ww2 , we would like to buy new equipments from fellow other nations. The order is at follow.

From , Lieutenant Qarashqa Miloft , Lieutenant of the Kamilistan People's Armed Forces.



Order Form
Buyer: Democratic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
Product/s: General Utility Truck
Amount: 250.


Order Form
Buyer: Democratic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
Product/s: BTR-60PB APC
Amount: 36



Order Form
Buyer: Democratic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
Product/s: Mig-23 MLD Fighter
Amount: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:56 am
by MesoAmerican cultures
Our nation is currently testing products for our first armed forces organization but on the meanwhile we need some spare equipment.

Order Form
Buyer: MesoAmerican Cultures (Defense Ministry)
Product/s: 6 Mig-23
Amount: 3,6 million NSD

Buyer: MesoAmerican Cultures (Defense Ministry)
Product/s: 14 BTR-60
Amount: 560.000 NSD

Total: 4.160.000 NSD (paid from defense budget treasury, on the preferred currency of Balgariia)

All equipment should be sent to Habana Port, or we will send our own cargo ship to transport them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:12 am
by Legionas
Order Form
Buyer: The Kingdom of Legionas (Ministry of Defense)
Product/s: BTR-60PB APC (25 Units), Mig-23 MLD Fighter (10 Units)
Amount: 7,000,000 NSD, paid through Legionite Aureus' (Exchange rates apply)

The Cargo should be collected by the Legionite Shipping Line and will be transported to Port Lützos Container Terminal.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:34 am
by Balgariia
We would like to inform you that all orders are approved and should arrive in one week.
Union of Rossiya:
4 MiG-23MLDs
20 BTR-60PB
30 Zil-131
Price:$3,380,000

The Selkie:
200 Uaz-469M
100 Zil-131
Price:$1 million

Greater Kamilistan:
10 MiG-23MLD
250 Zil-131
36 BTR-60PB
Price:$8,940,000

MesoAmerican cultures
6 MiG-23MLD
14 BTR-60PB
Price:$4,160,000

Legionas
10 MiG-23MLD
25 BTR-60PB APC
Price:$7 million

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:50 am
by The Selkie
Balgariia wrote:We would like to inform you that all orders are approved and should arrive in one week.
Union of Rossiya:
4 MiG-23MLDs
20 BTR-60PB
30 Zil-131
Price:$3,380,000

The Selkie:
200 Uaz-469M
100 Zil-131
Price:$1 million

Greater Kamilistan:
10 MiG-23MLD
250 Zil-131
36 BTR-60PB
Price:$8,940,000

MesoAmerican cultures
6 MiG-23MLD
14 BTR-60PB
Price:$4,160,000

Legionas
10 MiG-23MLD
25 BTR-60PB APC
Price:$7 million


TO: Balgariian Armed Forces, Office for Surplus Sales (or equivalent).


Return Adress: Miss Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh, Cíochbheart House, Srádbaile.
Sunday, 9th of August, 2020.


Dear Sir and/or Ma'am,
thank you for your quick reply and confirmation of our order. We expect the vehicles we requested within the next few weeks. We also confirm, that by that time, the money should have arrived at the banking institute of your choice.

I remain respectfully yours and hope for future business,
Caja Rois of the Tribe of Fermanagh,
Mangaire Dealership Company Limited.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:59 am
by Tolopel
Order Form.
Amount: 15.7 topoes
What are you buying: APC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:04 pm
by Falleo
Order Form
Buyer:Falleo Ministry of War
Product/s:BTR-60PB APC
Amount:25

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm
by Balgariia
To:
1.)Tolopel
Ordered:16x BTR-60PB APC
Price:$640 000

2.)Falleo
Ordered:25x BTR-60PB
Price:$1 million


All of the vehicles shall arrive within 1 week.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 pm
by Varenskjyr
Image


The following is a purchase order conducted by the Varenskjyrian VIAD to Balgariia. The Federal Republic of Varenskjyr is currently engaged in a decades long civil war, with offshoot insurgencies and extremist organizations emerging in the on-going chaos. Direct partnerships with nations like that with Balgariia ensures the possibility of greater efficiency in delivering arms and state-of-the-art technology to combatants. These current orders are important, as they highlight a trend in Varenskjyr of modernizing its military to become adept at modern warfare. Should this initial procurement go well, the Federal Republic of Varenskkjyr sees a valuable and long-standing partnership with the prestigious Balgariia.

Name of purchaser: Defense Ministry of Varenskjyr

Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Federal Republic of Varenskjyr

The location/destination of shipments: Barakhazi

The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase:

    Zil-131 - 20, Total: $120,000 NSD
    BTR-60PB APC - 15, Total: $600,000 NSD

    Total: $720,000 NSD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm
by Balgariia
Varenskjyr wrote:


The following is a purchase order conducted by the Varenskjyrian VIAD to Balgariia. The Federal Republic of Varenskjyr is currently engaged in a decades long civil war, with offshoot insurgencies and extremist organizations emerging in the on-going chaos. Direct partnerships with nations like that with Balgariia ensures the possibility of greater efficiency in delivering arms and state-of-the-art technology to combatants. These current orders are important, as they highlight a trend in Varenskjyr of modernizing its military to become adept at modern warfare. Should this initial procurement go well, the Federal Republic of Varenskkjyr sees a valuable and long-standing partnership with the prestigious Balgariia.

Name of purchaser: Defense Ministry of Varenskjyr

Name of country/organization/storefront (which ever applies): Federal Republic of Varenskjyr

The location/destination of shipments: Barakhazi

The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase; if purchasing a package (or packages), please list the full name and how many you would like to purchase:

    Zil-131 - 20, Total: $120,000 NSD
    BTR-60PB APC - 15, Total: $600,000 NSD

    Total: $720,000 NSD


We would like to inform you that your order is accepted and ALL of the vehicles should arrive in 1 week.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:30 pm
by Thee Legioon
Buyer: The Legion
Product/s: Jeep
Amount: 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:37 am
by Balgariia
Thee Legioon wrote:Buyer: The Legion
Product/s: Jeep
Amount: 200


The total price of your order is 400 000 USD.All of the vehicles should arrive in 1 week.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:16 pm
by Pentaga Giudici
Image

Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


From: Pentagonal Armaments
To: Ministry of People's Defence of People's Republic of Balgariia
Subject: Our Order

Hello Comrade,

We have looked upon your low prices and variety of military surplus, and being a retailer of military surplus, and upgraded military surplus...we wish to obtain ALL of your current stockpiles.

Not only that, but we want to talk about the valuation of your warehouses and shipping facilities for these military surplus supplies, as we wish to expand our shipping locations. Please obtain documents for the last years profits and multiply that by 5, that is our starting offer.

May your offspring and years be as many as your heart desires, Pentagonal Armaments

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:35 pm
by Balgariia
Pentaga Giudici wrote:

Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.


From: Pentagonal Armaments
To: Ministry of People's Defence of People's Republic of Balgariia
Subject: Our Order

Hello Comrade,

We have looked upon your low prices and variety of military surplus, and being a retailer of military surplus, and upgraded military surplus...we wish to obtain ALL of your current stockpiles.

Not only that, but we want to talk about the valuation of your warehouses and shipping facilities for these military surplus supplies, as we wish to expand our shipping locations. Please obtain documents for the last years profits and multiply that by 5, that is our starting offer.

May your offspring and years be as many as your heart desires, Pentagonal Armaments


Greeetings!

We are ready to deliver the requested surplus equipment,and we are happy to sell it to you at a big discount,because of two resons:The extremely large order and the recent confirmation of our order from your company.
In total,we are talking about $50 million,which we believe it's a reasonable sum for such a large order.All of the vehicles shall arrive within a 1-2 months.

But there is one problem-the warehouses are active military facilities and we are not ready to sell them,neither to give access(Even some of them are considered stategically important).And,adding the turbulent situation here in the Balkans,and the interest of some intelligence agencies to acquire information(or even sabotage) these facilities stops us from approving the second part of your offer.

Best wishes