NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Firepower

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Lorrana wrote:
Romextly wrote:OOC: How did you get that check?


OOC: https://invoice-generator.com/

OOC: thx

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:37 am

may we invest in your company?

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:34 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:may we invest in your company?

Yes

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:04 am

Romextly wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:may we invest in your company?

Yes

how much?

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:07 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
Romextly wrote:Yes

how much?

As much as you want. Do you want a a share in it?

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:10 am

Romextly wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:how much?

As much as you want. Do you want a a share in it?


would 50 percent be acceptable? we also ould give your company big contracts for supplying the UAIE armed forces.

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:25 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
Romextly wrote:As much as you want. Do you want a a share in it?


would 50 percent be acceptable? we also ould give your company big contracts for supplying the UAIE armed forces.

50 percent is too big. Hiw about 8%?

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:34 am

Romextly wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
would 50 percent be acceptable? we also ould give your company big contracts for supplying the UAIE armed forces.

50 percent is too big. Hiw about 8%?



This works. Tell us what you could provide us per month of every weapon you have produced.

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:26 pm

We would just like to buy replacements for the weapons that you blew up during the war.
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:22 am

Crabaiaia wrote:We would just like to buy replacements for the weapons that you blew up during the war.

Can you tell us how many of each?

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8034
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:We would just like to buy replacements for the weapons that you blew up during the war.

Can you tell us how many of each?

They bought 6 million ZN guns... maybe just pay for them?
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:57 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Romextly wrote:Can you tell us how many of each?

They bought 6 million ZN guns... maybe just pay for them?

ZN guns? They bought DA arms. Not ZN ones

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8034
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Romextly wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:They bought 6 million ZN guns... maybe just pay for them?

ZN guns? They bought DA arms. Not ZN ones

To stimulate our economy due to an economic collapse in ZN the opening of the novia-Alaska bridge and other agreements they bought 1 trillion NSD worth of products including 6 million ZN guns including sate of the art zarnicovian novan artillery and AA systems. Whatever they bought they now have ZN replacements. May as well pay for the ZN replacements.
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Zarnicovia nova wrote:
Romextly wrote:ZN guns? They bought DA arms. Not ZN ones

To stimulate our economy due to an economic collapse in ZN the opening of the novia-Alaska bridge and other agreements they bought 1 trillion NSD worth of products including 6 million ZN guns including sate of the art zarnicovian novan artillery and AA systems. Whatever they bought they now have ZN replacements. May as well pay for the ZN replacements.

No.

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8034
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:04 pm

Romextly wrote:
Zarnicovia nova wrote:To stimulate our economy due to an economic collapse in ZN the opening of the novia-Alaska bridge and other agreements they bought 1 trillion NSD worth of products including 6 million ZN guns including sate of the art zarnicovian novan artillery and AA systems. Whatever they bought they now have ZN replacements. May as well pay for the ZN replacements.

No.

Ok.
country founded by a religion based off of my and the views of Utah/the Mormons. far-left democracy very powerful with a powerful church. Very rich but semi-unstable
THIS NATION IS BASED ON STATS! SOME STATS ARE CANNON OTHERS ARE NOT!
member of UDAF, CUSP, and ICDN.
News:
Diplomacy: ZN joins 3 nations in intervention against dictator in DecaJamu | politics: Bi-partisan aid bill passes | economy: the national bank and bank of neew zeeland along with independent investors plan to have a aid relief package as government bill looks like it sill pass the senate

User avatar
Vershkosik
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Vershkosik » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:55 pm

Name of buyer:The Federal Republic of Vershkosik
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): VNF
The destination of shipments:Troyinsk
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: Imperator Class AC- 3
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Vershkosik wrote:Name of buyer:The Federal Republic of Vershkosik
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): VNF
The destination of shipments:Troyinsk
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: Imperator Class AC- 3
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

that is 45 billion dollars

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 747
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:53 am

Name of buyer: United American-Isareali empire
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): United American-Isareali empire armed forces
The destination of shipments: new havana dockyard
(to be brought in by the millitary after and distributed as such)

The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:

a monthly allotment of the following:

Arnol-30 -10,000
Arnol-33 -10,000
Arnol-36 -10,000
Arnol-39 -100,000
Arnol41 -10,000
Arnol-44, -10,000
Arnol-47 -10,000
Arnol-50 -10,000

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: we are wondering what these rifles are chambered in. and if needed we can help with the ammo or construction needed. also we are offering you to build factory's ect in our nation if you are interested, after all we like companys come into and better build up the UAIE.

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:54 pm

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:Name of buyer: United American-Isareali empire
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): United American-Isareali empire armed forces
The destination of shipments: new havana dockyard
(to be brought in by the millitary after and distributed as such)

The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:

a monthly allotment of the following:

Arnol-30 -10,000
Arnol-33 -10,000
Arnol-36 -10,000
Arnol-39 -100,000
Arnol41 -10,000
Arnol-44, -10,000
Arnol-47 -10,000
Arnol-50 -10,000

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: we are wondering what these rifles are chambered in. and if needed we can help with the ammo or construction needed. also we are offering you to build factory's ect in our nation if you are interested, after all we like companys come into and better build up the UAIE.

That will be 34 million NSD
We would accept building a factory in your country

User avatar
New Antarcticania
Minister
 
Posts: 2729
Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Name of buyer: Peolple's Army Airforce Of New Antartica (PNAAF)
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): see above
The destination of shipments: Comfari airport, Communist Isaanistan
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 300 Romexkiller volcanos
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Because of Urgent needs for high-tech aircraft in the Antartican front, We request a steady supply of Products to be delivered to the designated location state in the form
This week: Antartican forces lifts siege on Communist Sharfari capital/New Fleet carrier added to Antartican People's navy/ New prototype tanks deployed to Sharfari front/ New stand issue Assult rifle introduced to Antartican troops.

New Antarctica officialy does not recognize the Geneva convention
Please buy my factories: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=494815
Corprate warfare simulator 2087: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=502253
MT Bordering PMT

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:30 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:Name of buyer: Peolple's Army Airforce Of New Antartica (PNAAF)
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): see above
The destination of shipments: Comfari airport, Communist Isaanistan
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 300 Romexkiller volcanos
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Because of Urgent needs for high-tech aircraft in the Antartican front, We request a steady supply of Products to be delivered to the designated location state in the form

That will be 36,000,000,000 NSD

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:56 pm

/bump

User avatar
Islas Malanovas
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Feb 22, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Islas Malanovas » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:28 pm

Name of buyer: Islas Malanovas
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Islas Malanovas
The destination of shipments: Puerto Nuevo
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 15,000 DAR-15
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For our Expidtionary force

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10065
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Romextly » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:11 am

Islas Malanovas wrote:Name of buyer: Islas Malanovas
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Islas Malanovas
The destination of shipments: Puerto Nuevo
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 15,000 DAR-15
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For our Expidtionary force

Accepted. That will be 15 million dollars

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:58 pm

Name of buyer: Crabaiaia
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): The Chanic Security Forces (national military)
The destination of shipments: Port of Bloxia
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,000 Imperator-Class ACs
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: Now that our army is stronk, time to make the navy stronk
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asucki

Advertisement

Remove ads