NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Firepower

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Meowians
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Meowians » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Romextly wrote:
The Meowians wrote:Name of buyer: Meowian Armed Forces
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): The Empire of The Meowians
The destination of shipments: Nachrichten Island
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: MIG-10 (Quantity: 1)
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

That will be 10 million NSD


**gives money**
The Meowians harithmeow

User avatar
Vronreli
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vronreli » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:59 am

We would like 4 million CF-20's, 100 AAVP1's and 10 Armadillo-300's.

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Vronreli wrote:We would like 4 million CF-20's, 100 AAVP1's and 10 Armadillo-300's.

That will be 2,010,000,000 NSD

User avatar
Busta Vatatorane
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Phurchase

Postby Busta Vatatorane » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:58 pm

Name Busta millitary
location Lee city
I would like to phurchase what you call the Armadillo-300 500 of them
also 250 Romexkiller Volcanos
reason we would like to get to everywons power in millitary since we are new to this world

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:08 pm

Busta Vatatorane wrote:Name Busta millitary
location Lee city
I would like to phurchase what you call the Armadillo-300 500 of them
also 250 Romexkiller Volcanos
reason we would like to get to everywons power in millitary since we are new to this world

That will be 3,100,000,000 NSD

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force (Crabaiaian National Military)
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Fort Kjanurivis
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 ROM-998s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We just need these guns because we're beefing up the Special Forces to be prepared for any SETA incidents or something
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:48 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force (Crabaiaian National Military)
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Fort Kjanurivis
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 ROM-998s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We just need these guns because we're beefing up the Special Forces to be prepared for any SETA incidents or something

That will be 1,264,800,000 NSD

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:49 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force (Crabaiaian National Military)
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Fort Kjanurivis
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 ROM-998s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: We just need these guns because we're beefing up the Special Forces to be prepared for any SETA incidents or something

That will be 1,264,800,000 NSD

Okay, here *gives money*
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:25 pm

Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Laker City barracks
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 SCOR-Ws and 10,000 PUT-777s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: BEEF UP ARMY, YEAH YEAH, BLITZKRIEG, jk
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Laker City barracks
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 SCOR-Ws and 10,000 PUT-777s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: BEEF UP ARMY, YEAH YEAH, BLITZKRIEG, jk

That will be 51,897,200,000 NSD

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Chanic Security Force
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Crabaiaia
The destination of shipments: Laker City barracks
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1,054,000 SCOR-Ws and 10,000 PUT-777s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: BEEF UP ARMY, YEAH YEAH, BLITZKRIEG, jk

That will be 51,897,200,000 NSD

Alright, we're going somewhere *gives money*
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:44 pm

/bump

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Civilian guns now available!

User avatar
Alcotan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jan 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcotan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:43 am

Name of buyer: Republic of Alcotan
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Alcotan
The destination of shipments: Alcotan
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:
1,860 KAES-1's
1,500 KAES-2s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For our military

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:45 am

Alcotan wrote:Name of buyer: Republic of Alcotan
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Alcotan
The destination of shipments: Alcotan
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:
1,860 KAES-1's
1,500 KAES-2s
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For our military

accepted. That will be 597,000,000 NSD

User avatar
Lacienia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lacienia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:47 am

Name of buyer: The Federation of Lacienia
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Lacienian Military Command
The destination of shipments: People's Republic of Joyea, Joyea City, Lacienian FOB
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:25 QWE-54's
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For use in a number of conflicts against Joyea.
My nation does represent my OOC views.
Founder of CUSP | Join CUSP Today!
Breaking News: High Consul Andrews shot. Condition uncertain.


A small mountainous island at roughly 60.4 N latitude (Iceland). We are a MT-PMT colonial nation. Our leader is chosen for their merits and has near-absolute power as long as the constitution is upheld.
I have done a lot of worldbuilding. I am bringing it in very slowly.

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Lacienia wrote:Name of buyer: The Federation of Lacienia
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Lacienian Military Command
The destination of shipments: People's Republic of Joyea, Joyea City, Lacienian FOB
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:25 QWE-54's
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.: For use in a number of conflicts against Joyea.

That will be 10,375,000 NSD

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:47 pm

Name of buyer: Extremas Anges
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Anti-Redlight Agreement Group
The destination of shipments: Laker City
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1 JKL-18 and 5 YARDs
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Extremas Anges
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Anti-Redlight Agreement Group
The destination of shipments: Laker City
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1 JKL-18 and 5 YARDs
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

That will be 3,850 NSD

User avatar
Crabaiaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1344
Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crabaiaia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 pm

Romextly wrote:
Crabaiaia wrote:Name of buyer: Extremas Anges
Name of nation/organization/buisness (which ever applies): Anti-Redlight Agreement Group
The destination of shipments: Laker City
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 1 JKL-18 and 5 YARDs
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank), such as use/why/etc.:

That will be 3,850 NSD

*gives money*
Ally of LITA, Member of DCS

An LGBTQ+ Catholic Boy with some Agnostic and Atheists Friend, Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult and you will NEVER change my mind

NS Stats FTW
NEWS: Draft Abolished. Chanist Football League postponed until rosters are finalized. Protests at an all-time low. Current IC weather: Windy 7.5℃

User avatar
Lorrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 529
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lorrana » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Name of buyer: Military of Lorrana
The destination of shipments: Port of Salence
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 50,000 D-12 rifles, 50,000 SCOR-W rifles, 50,000 IM-65 sniper rifles, 50,000 BR-32 machine guns, 50 Armadillo-300 tanks, 3 Jisrael-class destroyers, 400,000 Armuda guns
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:18 pm

Lorrana wrote:Name of buyer: Military of Lorrana
The destination of shipments: Port of Salence
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 50,000 D-12 rifles, 50,000 SCOR-W rifles, 50,000 IM-65 sniper rifles, 50,000 BR-32 machine guns, 50 Armadillo-300 tanks, 3 Jisrael-class destroyers, 400,000 Armuda guns

Accepted. That will be 6,147,750,000 NSD

User avatar
Lorrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 529
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lorrana » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:04 pm

Romextly wrote:
Lorrana wrote:Name of buyer: Military of Lorrana
The destination of shipments: Port of Salence
The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase: 50,000 D-12 rifles, 50,000 SCOR-W rifles, 50,000 IM-65 sniper rifles, 50,000 BR-32 machine guns, 50 Armadillo-300 tanks, 3 Jisrael-class destroyers, 400,000 Armuda guns

Accepted. That will be 6,147,750,000 NSD


Image

The full amount has been paid
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

User avatar
Romextly
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10134
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Lorrana wrote:
Romextly wrote:Accepted. That will be 6,147,750,000 NSD


Image

The full amount has been paid

OOC: How did you get that check?

User avatar
Lorrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 529
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lorrana » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Romextly wrote:
Lorrana wrote:
(Image)

The full amount has been paid

OOC: How did you get that check?


OOC: https://invoice-generator.com/
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandria Eschate, Calamastan, Emperor Emperor, Kaskalma, Magecastle Embassy Building A5, Mavenu, Neptunvia, Sciencizon Proximin, The Kingdom of The Three Isles

Advertisement

Remove ads