Page 1 of 2

Tupeia raw materials trade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:56 am
by Tupeia
"I am Heiner Von Hardenberg, head of the noble Hardenberg family. Recently, in negotiations with other aristocratic houses, we opened this store of our natural resources from our colonies and plantations"

"Our economy has always relied on the export of raw materials produced by our great nation. Our vessels will ensure delivery to your people safely and carefully"

"The list of products is here:"
Product list

"Finally if something is not on the list as an example of cabbage, natural gas or similar, please feel free to order it and we will deliver it to you"

Order Form
Code: Select all
Nation/Organization name:
Person in charge of order:
Products you wish to import:
Quantity (each):
Location to be delivered:
Is this a recurring delivery?:
If yes, how often?:     

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 am
by La xinga
OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:18 am
by Tupeia
La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:21 am
by La xinga
Tupeia wrote:
La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

"That fast? Well, I gotta tell the port workers we have a ship coming already! Have a good day sir."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:25 am
by Tupeia
La xinga wrote:
Tupeia wrote:
OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

"That fast? Well, I gotta tell the port workers we have a ship coming already! Have a good day sir."


"Our business policy is fast and secure "

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:55 am
by Vechirinkagrad
Nation/Organization name: Vechirinkagrad
Person in charge of order: Minister for Trade, Vladimir "The Knife" Steckorofsky
Products you wish to import: Uranium, Iron
Quantity (each): 400 Tons UR, 10 Tons Iron
Location to be delivered: Vechirinkagrad State Port (Dock 6)
Is this a recurring delivery?: Y
If yes, how often?: Monthly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:06 am
by Tupeia
Vechirinkagrad wrote:Nation/Organization name: Vechirinkagrad
Person in charge of order: Minister for Trade, Vladimir "The Knife" Steckorofsky
Products you wish to import: Uranium, Iron
Quantity (each): 400 Tons UR, 10 Tons Iron
Location to be delivered: Vechirinkagrad State Port (Dock 6)
Is this a recurring delivery?: Y
If yes, how often?: Monthly

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 5 hour"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:42 am
by La xinga
Tupeia wrote:
La xinga wrote:OOC: Hello! Good morning!

"La xingans rarely use their coin, they usually trade in goods. My nation's climate is not that hot to grow bananas, so we would like to import those. We'll give you in return grains, lots and lots of grains!

|
v

Nation/Organization name: La xingan Ministry of Agriculture
Person in charge of order: Jeff Greenberg
Products you wish to import: Bananas
Quantity (each): 20 Tons
Location to be delivered: Olimenyu Port
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Every 6 months.

THANK YOU!


OOC:Hello! Good morning!
IC: "Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 2 hour"

Order has arrived, thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:21 am
by Korporacy
We want 10,000 tons of gold.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:36 am
by European Federation Reunified
Nation/Organization name: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Person in charge of order: European Commerce Minister Antonio Sanchez
Products you wish to import: Oil
Quantity (each): 500.000 barrels
Location to be delivered: Port of Trieste
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Monthly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:41 am
by Tupeia
Korporacy wrote:We want 10,000 tons of gold.

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 8 hour"

European Federation Reunified wrote:Nation/Organization name: The United States of European Federation Reunified
Person in charge of order: European Commerce Minister Antonio Sanchez
Products you wish to import: Oil
Quantity (each): 500.000 barrels
Location to be delivered: Port of Trieste
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Monthly

"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 9 hour"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:50 am
by Andabna
Nation/Organization name: Bogdani Shipyard
Person in charge of order: Tonibler Bogdani
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each): 100,000 tonnes
Location to be delivered: Bogdani Shipyard
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once a year

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 am
by Republic of Pine
Nation/Organization name: Republic of Pine OTZ Holdings International
Person in charge of order: Helene Fletcher, Chief Tobacconist
Products you wish to import: Cigarettes and Unprocessed Tobacco
Quantity (each): 40 Tonne
Location to be delivered:

OTZ Warehouse Receiving
ATTN: Helene Fletcher
1616 Katu no.8
20010 Loutenzia
Republic of Pine


Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly (every four months)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:19 am
by Hobbes Dystopia
Nation/Organization name: Hobbes Dystopia
Person in charge of order: The Central Mind's Commercial Subsection
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each):c130 000 tones
Location to be delivered: See the attached documment with level 5 encryption.
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once every five years

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:51 am
by Tupeia
Andabna wrote:Nation/Organization name: Bogdani Shipyard
Person in charge of order: Tonibler Bogdani
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each): 100,000 tonnes
Location to be delivered: Bogdani Shipyard
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once a year


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 8 hour"

Republic of Pine wrote:Nation/Organization name: Republic of Pine OTZ Holdings International
Person in charge of order: Helene Fletcher, Chief Tobacconist
Products you wish to import: Cigarettes and Unprocessed Tobacco
Quantity (each): 40 Tonne
Location to be delivered:

OTZ Warehouse Receiving
ATTN: Helene Fletcher
1616 Katu no.8
20010 Loutenzia
Republic of Pine


Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly (every four months)


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 5 hour"

Hobbes Dystopia wrote:Nation/Organization name: Hobbes Dystopia
Person in charge of order: The Central Mind's Commercial Subsection
Products you wish to import: iron
Quantity (each):c130 000 tones
Location to be delivered: See the attached documment with level 5 encryption.
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Once every five years


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm
by Tupeia
bump

Importing Agricultural Products

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:01 am
by Union of Rossiya
TO: Heiner Von Hardenberg

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru

Return Adress: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ


Greetings,

We would interested in purchasing some of your national produce.


Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

Nation/Organization name: KDE Global Inc
Person in charge of order: Anastasia Stalina, Acquisitions Officer
Products you wish to import: Coffee ($98.50/tonne), Cotton ($140/tonne), Corn ($185.70/tonne), Cocoa ($1,950/tonne)
Quantity (each): 10,000 Tonnes of Each
Location to be delivered: Smolenko Wharf, Northern Province, Union of Rossiya
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly


The duration of this contract is for 4 years exactly.


Coffee: $985,000
Cotton: $1,400,000
Corn: $1,857,000
Cocoa: $19,500,000
Quarterly Total: $23,742,000


Coffee: $3,940,000
Cotton: $5,600,000
Corn: $7,428,000
Cocoa: $78,000,000
Yearly Cost: $94,968,000

Contract Total Worth: $379,872,000


$379,872,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Anastasia Stalina

Wholesale Acquisition Officer
KDE Global Inc

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:38 pm
by Tupeia
Union of Rossiya wrote:
TO: Heiner Von Hardenberg

Saturday, 15th of August, 2020.


Contact Information:
KDE Global Inc HQ,
177 Patriot Avenue,
Novaya Moskva,
Central Province,
Union of Rossiya,
CAK 199-923

Tel: (+111) 01122 777555
Email: contact@KDEGlobal.iru

Return Adress: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ


Greetings,

We would interested in purchasing some of your national produce.


Below you'll find the attached order form in your specified format.

Nation/Organization name: KDE Global Inc
Person in charge of order: Anastasia Stalina, Acquisitions Officer
Products you wish to import: Coffee ($98.50/tonne), Cotton ($140/tonne), Corn ($185.70/tonne), Cocoa ($1,950/tonne)
Quantity (each): 10,000 Tonnes of Each
Location to be delivered: Smolenko Wharf, Northern Province, Union of Rossiya
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Quarterly


The duration of this contract is for 4 years exactly.


Coffee: $985,000
Cotton: $1,400,000
Corn: $1,857,000
Cocoa: $19,500,000
Quarterly Total: $23,742,000


Coffee: $3,940,000
Cotton: $5,600,000
Corn: $7,428,000
Cocoa: $78,000,000
Yearly Cost: $94,968,000

Contract Total Worth: $379,872,000


$379,872,000 NSD will be wired immediately into your account upon acceptance of the order.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.


Regards

Anastasia Stalina

Wholesale Acquisition Officer
KDE Global Inc



FOR: Mrs Anastasia Stalina, Office of Acquisitions, KDE Global Inc HQ
FROM:Heiner Von Hardenberg

Greetings,

We welcome you with good news, to inform you that your order has been accepted. Our ships are already at sea with cargo and will arrive in 18 hours.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards

Heiner Von Hardenberg

Official representative of all Tupeia companies and economic activities.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm
by Hanshire
Nation/Organization name: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Person in charge of order: Daphanie Heenan, Head of Foreign Relations
Products you wish to import: Uranium
Quantity (each): 12 million tons
Location to be delivered: Hanshire
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Annually

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:46 am
by Varenskjyr
Location: Office 103C at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Time: 00:32, August 16, 2020
Scene: Two bureaucrats are staring at a single document with a slight crease in the center.


Selim Hadad, a short man with an Ottoman-style mustache and an incredibly stressed look on his face. He turns to his comrade and says: "So, we have a shortage of... uhm."
Guthrad Skjaldson, a tall man with blonde hair that is rapidly showing signs of age. He looks quizzically at Selim and mutters: "Well according to the report the Finance Kommisar sent us, we're missing a lot of things."
Selim Hadad: "So what the hell? We're the ones in charge of this import order?"
Guthrad Skjaldson: "I guess so yeah. Let's see if we can figure out this paperwork."
Selim Hadad shakes his head: "Yeah no way in the twelve hells will I figure this out. Just stamp it."
Guthrad Skjaldson shrugs: "I guess either way we gotta get the goods. Let's just hope it's the right amount and we don't get shortages again. I can't deal with another rationing week."
Selim Hadad sighs and then turns away: "You'd think they'd hire better people for a job like this."


Image

Time: 05:24
Date: 08.15.20
Memo: Application of imports to the nation of Tupeia.
From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning

The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr is interested in establishing an import deal with the nation of Tupeia. Attached is the official application. Please confirm upon receipt of application.
Nation/Organization name: The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr
Person in charge of order: Selim Haddad, Chief Import Coordinator of the Lower Division of Resources and Quantifiable Goods at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Products you wish to import:
    25,000 tons of iron - $500,000 N$D
    500 tons of coal - $15,640 NSD
    2000 tons of unprocessed tobacco - $140,000 NSD
    2000 tons of potatoes - $160,000 NSD
    2000 tons of corn - $371,400 NSD
    Total Value: $1,187,040 NSD
Location to be delivered: Barakhazi
Is this a recurring delivery?: No

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:28 am
by New Carthagea
Nation/Organization name: New Carthagea / New Carthaginian Shipyards Corporation (NCSC)
Person in charge of order: Edward Elemanon, Chairperson, NCSC
Products you wish to import: Iron
Quantity (each): 1,500 Tonnes
Location to be delivered: Port of Olivieres
Is this a recurring delivery?: -
If yes, how often?: -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:10 am
by Tupeia
Hanshire wrote:Nation/Organization name: The Holy Empire of Hanshire
Person in charge of order: Daphanie Heenan, Head of Foreign Relations
Products you wish to import: Uranium
Quantity (each): 12 million tons
Location to be delivered: Hanshire
Is this a recurring delivery?: Yes
If yes, how often?: Annually


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"

New Carthagea wrote:Nation/Organization name: New Carthagea / New Carthaginian Shipyards Corporation (NCSC)
Person in charge of order: Edward Elemanon, Chairperson, NCSC
Products you wish to import: Iron
Quantity (each): 1,500 Tonnes
Location to be delivered: Port of Olivieres
Is this a recurring delivery?: -
If yes, how often?: -


"Thank you for shopping. Your order has been processed. Your order will arrive in 18 hour"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:13 am
by Tupeia
Varenskjyr wrote:
Location: Office 103C at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Time: 00:32, August 16, 2020
Scene: Two bureaucrats are staring at a single document with a slight crease in the center.


Selim Hadad, a short man with an Ottoman-style mustache and an incredibly stressed look on his face. He turns to his comrade and says: "So, we have a shortage of... uhm."
Guthrad Skjaldson, a tall man with blonde hair that is rapidly showing signs of age. He looks quizzically at Selim and mutters: "Well according to the report the Finance Kommisar sent us, we're missing a lot of things."
Selim Hadad: "So what the hell? We're the ones in charge of this import order?"
Guthrad Skjaldson: "I guess so yeah. Let's see if we can figure out this paperwork."
Selim Hadad shakes his head: "Yeah no way in the twelve hells will I figure this out. Just stamp it."
Guthrad Skjaldson shrugs: "I guess either way we gotta get the goods. Let's just hope it's the right amount and we don't get shortages again. I can't deal with another rationing week."
Selim Hadad sighs and then turns away: "You'd think they'd hire better people for a job like this."



Time: 05:24
Date: 08.15.20
Memo: Application of imports to the nation of Tupeia.
From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning

The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr is interested in establishing an import deal with the nation of Tupeia. Attached is the official application. Please confirm upon receipt of application.
Nation/Organization name: The Federated Republic of Varenskjyr
Person in charge of order: Selim Haddad, Chief Import Coordinator of the Lower Division of Resources and Quantifiable Goods at the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
Products you wish to import:
    25,000 tons of iron - $500,000 N$D
    500 tons of coal - $15,640 NSD
    2000 tons of unprocessed tobacco - $140,000 NSD
    2000 tons of potatoes - $160,000 NSD
    2000 tons of corn - $371,400 NSD
    Total Value: $1,187,040 NSD
Location to be delivered: Barakhazi
Is this a recurring delivery?: No



FOR:Varenskjyr Ministry of Foreign Affairs in conjunction with the Ministry of Central Economic Planning
FROM:Heiner Von Hardenberg

Greetings,

We welcome you with good news, to inform you that your order has been accepted. Our ships are already at sea with cargo and will arrive in 18 hours.

We look forward to doing business again in the future.

Regards

Heiner Von Hardenberg

Official representative of all Tupeia companies and economic activities.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 am
by Tupeia
bump

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:03 pm
by Megistos
Do you have 100 tons of antimatter?