Page 1 of 3

Tupei refugee program[Open,all tech]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:53 am
by Tupeia
Image
Tupei refugee program

The Tupeia Theocracy introduces a refugee program for people who want to immigrate to Tupeia.

Numerous undesirable groups are persecuted in the world, so we suggest that you simply send your undesirables to Tupeia.

Our policy is humane! – Each deported person will receive a huge amount of money to get on their feet. Unlike some countries, we do not enslave refugees.

If persons wish, they will receive 86 hectares upon arrival. These people can advance to the position of a huge plantation owner in our many colonies. Also, your people get huge amounts of cheap workers.

Our policy saves you money! –You know the feeling of how much mass murder costs. That's a lot, a lot of money. Our services do not cost a dollar. All you need to do is take these people to the nearest airport or seaport, where our people will pick them up.

Religious fanatics got you down? – Christians, Muslims, Shintoists, and even communists are accepted. They are all accepted.

Bothered By Non-Human? – Our country also accepts non-human races of vampires, werewolves, kitsuns, trolls, elves, etc. We also accept all kinds of aliens, robots and more. We accept everything.

Got Degeneracy? – Some countries react in a somewhat extreme way to drug use, sexual deviancy, and illegal possession of firearms. Either way, we will accept all drug dealers, addicts, gun nuts, homosexuals, or what-have-you.

Voluntary immigrants are welcome –Immigrants who immigrate voluntarily have the same privileges as those deported.There is no racism in acceptance, everyone is accepted.

We will pay you –Simply, if you want to kill them, we will pay you to send them to us.

Tupeia also has a refugee program for nobleman,visit it":
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=486509

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:05 am
by Reino do Brazil
ooc with yr freedom rights rare and your political freedoms outlawed I wouldnt put a person there, besides how do you keep the cost manageable?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:15 am
by Tupeia
Reino do Brazil wrote:ooc with yr freedom rights rare and your political freedoms outlawed I wouldnt put a person there, besides how do you keep the cost manageable?


OOC and IC:Free citizens and nobles are completely free to do what they want. Immigrants become free citizens. Also Tupeia has a huge trade network and is a rich country.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 am
by Big Carencia
Our king is interested in getting rid of, as you say, undesirables. Despite being a nation full of pirates, we have quite severe codes of conduct. In total we have 20 people waiting on death row. One of them is a cousin of mine, who was conspiring against me and the rest of his followers. Although my cousin wanted to kill me, I don't want death to happen to him, he is still my family. So this gives me a perfect excuse to kick him out and his followers. Upon reaching your nation. He will receive banished status in my nation, and we do not plan to take charge of what he does in your nation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:23 am
by Tupeia
Big Carencia wrote:Our king is interested in getting rid of, as you say, undesirables. Despite being a nation full of pirates, we have quite severe codes of conduct. In total we have 20 people waiting on death row. One of them is a cousin of mine, who was conspiring against me and the rest of his followers. Although my cousin wanted to kill me, I don't want death to happen to him, he is still my family. So this gives me a perfect excuse to kick him out and his followers. Upon reaching your nation. He will receive banished status in my nation, and we do not plan to take charge of what he does in your nation.


Image


"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:07 am
by Tupeia
bump

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:24 pm
by Kazakah
Reino do Brazil wrote:ooc with yr freedom rights rare and your political freedoms outlawed I wouldnt put a person there, besides how do you keep the cost manageable?


OOC: Cuz he proly sells all the immigrants as slaves. I'm pretty sure he has a slave storefront

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:15 pm
by Tupeia
Kazakah wrote:
Reino do Brazil wrote:ooc with yr freedom rights rare and your political freedoms outlawed I wouldnt put a person there, besides how do you keep the cost manageable?


OOC: Cuz he proly sells all the immigrants as slaves. I'm pretty sure he has a slave storefront


OOC:Immigrants are not sold as slaves. With that please without OOC comments.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:17 pm
by Parthagonia
Tupeia wrote:
Kazakah wrote:
OOC: Cuz he proly sells all the immigrants as slaves. I'm pretty sure he has a slave storefront


OOC:Immigrants are not sold as slaves. With that please without OOC comments.

OOC: I'm new to Nationstates, may I join you in the free movement of immigrants to better and more welcome nations?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:36 pm
by Tupeia
Parthagonia wrote:
Tupeia wrote:
OOC:Immigrants are not sold as slaves. With that please without OOC comments.

OOC: I'm new to Nationstates, may I join you in the free movement of immigrants to better and more welcome nations?


OOC:No

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:48 pm
by Mabuvo
As you know, Mabuvo recently abolished slavery. As a result of this action, we are sending you 200,000 former slave owners, their family and supporters of slavery from our country.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:02 pm
by Tupeia
Mabuvo wrote:As you know, Mabuvo recently abolished slavery. As a result of this action, we are sending you 200,000 former slave owners, their family and supporters of slavery from our country.


Image


"Our government is aware of this horrible and tragic event. We will send 50 of our huge cruisers to transport them all to our colonies"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:05 pm
by El Kadsreian Brazil
900 El Kadsreians from the town of New Belgrade would like to move to Tupeia because of the war declared on us by Lushansk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:03 am
by Tupeia
El Kadsreian Brazil wrote:900 El Kadsreians from the town of New Belgrade would like to move to Tupeia because of the war declared on us by Lushansk

Image


"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:17 am
by Tupeia
bump

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm
by The Cult of Xil
About twenty of our missionaries have expressed a desire to relocate to your nation to spread our beliefs. Do you accept?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:06 am
by Tupeia
The Cult of Xil wrote:About twenty of our missionaries have expressed a desire to relocate to your nation to spread our beliefs. Do you accept?


Image
"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a spaceship for them"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:35 pm
by The Cult of Xil
Tupeia wrote:
The Cult of Xil wrote:About twenty of our missionaries have expressed a desire to relocate to your nation to spread our beliefs. Do you accept?


Image
"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a spaceship for them"


That will not be necessary. The missionaries can travel to your world in their own private spacecraft, at no cost to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:42 pm
by Baddlands
The Tsardom will send 5 million Homosexuals, 100,000 Religious fanatics, 100 political enemies.
Note: If it is alright the political enemies must only get 1 hectare please

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:44 am
by Champagne Socialist Sharifistan
"The Sultanate of Sharifistan wants to deport 2,000 drug addicts, 60 radical feminists, 9,000 female NEETS (their fathers and mothers are also arriving with them voluntarily) and 24 witches"
OOC: Only one of the "witches" is actually a witch.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:40 am
by Tupeia
Baddlands wrote:The Tsardom will send 5 million Homosexuals, 100,000 Religious fanatics, 100 political enemies.
Note: If it is alright the political enemies must only get 1 hectare please


Image


"Everyone has been accepted. Your request for political prisoners to get 1 hectare has been accepted but you should keep in mind that even with one hectare of land they will prosper quickly. Simply and with one hectare they will progress very quickly to the position of owners of huge plantations, very quickly."

Champagne Socialist Sharifistan wrote:"The Sultanate of Sharifistan wants to deport 2,000 drug addicts, 60 radical feminists, 9,000 female NEETS (their fathers and mothers are also arriving with them voluntarily) and 24 witches"
OOC: Only one of the "witches" is actually a witch.


Image

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 pm
by La xinga
OOC: Our nation is very "religious fanatical", what happens if the exact opposite of religious fanatics "got us down?" Still accepted?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:16 am
by Tupeia
La xinga wrote:OOC: Our nation is very "religious fanatical", what happens if the exact opposite of religious fanatics "got us down?" Still accepted?

Yes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:50 am
by La xinga
We would like to send 2000 militant evolutionists, 1481 gangsters, and 23 elite gangsters.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:47 am
by Tupeia
La xinga wrote:We would like to send 2000 militant evolutionists, 1481 gangsters, and 23 elite gangsters.


Image

"Your offer has been accepted.We will send a ship for them"