NATION

PASSWORD

Elon Zuckerburgs WMD and Such(M+PM)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Isolationstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Elon Zuckerburgs WMD and Such(M+PM)

Postby Isolationstan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:01 am

Elon Zuckerburgs WMDs(funded by Isolationstan)

Want some epic Weapons of Mass Destruction?
Well Then Stop By Today And Buy Some!!!!!

The Catalog

The Cyber Nuke
Description:A hybrid nuclear bomb with a core made of both Plutonium and Uranium. As well instead of being detonated with Class 2.5 explosives it is detonated with thousands of volts of, E L E C T R I C I T Y, adding a nice little spicy shock to your nuclear fallout :)
Price:10 Billion NSD

Slightly Dangerous HOVER CAR!
Description:A slightly dangerous Hover Car! It hovers, it cars! And some times it even kills you! But isn't it worth it to have a turret mounted hover Humvee?
Price:200,000 NSD

Flaming Nanobots!
Description:This is a set of 30 not so nano, nanobots! They're about the size of your hand! When activated by voice command and set down they will crawl to the nearest flammable surface* and climb onto it! Once fully mounted on the surface they will combust into a spray of lit gasoline sending flames everywhere. This is perfect for purposely getting captured so you can release these cute little guys into your enemies main base! :lol:

*like wood, cardboard, etc. If those cant be found it will climb onto the most flammable surface.
Price:2.5 Million NSD per set of 30

More Items for the Catalog will be Added Soon!!!
Last edited by Isolationstan on Fri May 01, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wack-i
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wack-i » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:38 am

I'll take 12 sets of Flaming Nanobots and 5 Cybernukes.
Kazakhstani tribes, migrate, Russia, sail, island, take, warlords, British, Dutch, revolution, yay, mining...uhh...WWI, WWII, Cold War..President McLemon. That's our history mostly. We are very W A C K Y so everything is weird in our nation.

NS Stats may or not be canon, instead read our factbooks and read our policies for canon stats.

An isle nation that is founder of Lemonea.
Pro:
-capitalism
-democracy
-isreal
-hong kong
-free speech
Anti:
-communism
-china
-censorship

(more to come later)

Isolationstan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolationstan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:31 pm

That'll be 30,000,000(30 Million) NSD for the Flame Nanobots, and 50,000,000,000(50 Billion) NSD for the cyber nukes, which have all been delivered. Enjoy! :)

Return to Global Economics and Trade