NATION

PASSWORD

[OPEN] Logon Security & Defense [MT] (WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

[OPEN] Logon Security & Defense [MT] (WIP)

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:34 am

Company Founding

1993, July and a company that for legal reasons cannot be named is about to face a major spilt. The female employees had long suffered from sexual harrassment however were forced to put up with it i order to keep the job. However in that particular month Hannah Logon had decided that enough was enough. She and a group of coworkers who were mostly female but also included male coworkers aswell had decided to split and form Logon Security & Defense. Logon S&D did fall on hard times nearly going bankrupt in the first year of it's founding however the company soon found financial success after taking out a loan to research their "Project Oversight" now known as the Oversight Sentry. This product not only sold very well but did a good job of attracting investors. In 2005 Hannah Logon passed away however and was instead replaced by her son Chase Logon who is now the current CEO of Logon S&D. Chase Logon is the man who really made the company what it is today. Under his mother the company was restricted to simply home security but Chase decided to slightly alter the company to expand it's influence in the defense industry by including security services and defense vehicles and he appears to be showing immense interest in arms manafactury. What the future holds for Logon S&D is unknown, only Chase Logon can answer.

Ordering Form

Code: Select all
Name:
Organization/Nation:
Product(s):
Amount:
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:12 am

Possession Security

This half of the company is dedicated to all the products that are specifically designed for zone protection and although these products are mostly made for civil use they are also dually purposed for the needs of the miltary

Non-Lethal Oversight Sentry

Unlike the Lethal Oversight Sentry this model was designed specifically not to kill by firing only rubber bullets. As you can see from the picture the model features an optic scanner which allows the Oversight Sentry to function semi-automatically with the only required human mainteance being repairs and reloads.This sentry is optimized for more close quarter action and so can only "see" up to 15 meters away. All Oversight Sentries are delivered in an easily portable box and require to be turnt on from a remote device.

29,000 N$D

Lethal Oversight Sentry

Much like the Non-Lethal Oversight Sentry this sentry is a portable area denial device however unlike the Non-Lethal Oversight Sentry this model uses live rounds and is designed to be lethal as such this model both requires a remote device activation and the safety lever as displayed in the photo to be activated.This sentry has longer range and can fire up to 2.5km away

32,000 N$D

CCTV Camera

These cameras are very advanced containing a night sensor which when triggered activates the night vision camera mode. As well these cameras need both to be connected to the electricity grid and contain batteries as a backup reserve incase the power goes out or is intentionally cut off.
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 am

Security Services

Considered the lesser of the three departments and sometimes forgotten due to it's lack of adminstration. The adminstration for this department are actually shared between the other two departments of national defense and property security. The department is still however symbolic of Chase Logon's expanding vision for the company

Engineers

The products we sell here are very one of a kind and complicated so installation and repair may be dangerous for those who are not educated about the products so we made a service to aid consumers in both those matters. These engineers can also be hired to aid designing of building meant to be secure.

45N$D/hr

K-9 Team
A K-9 Team(s) can be paid to patrol around your facility

60N$D/hr
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 am

National Defense

This department is also one of the new paths Chase Logon has taken the company doen however unlike Possession Security this department is more geared towards military use and doesn't have much use in the civillian arsenal.

155mm Self-Propelled Hannah-Class Artillery

The Hannah-Class Artillery displayed in a testing range based in southern Tyrannyicalist

The Hannah-Class's cannon has internal midwall cooling which allows the Hannah-Class to fire 12 rounds a minute.The Hannah-Class also has increased maneuvarability over other market artillery with 65km/h. It can also fire over 500km with assistance. The Hannah-Class requires a 3 person crew.

19 million N$D
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 am

Reserved

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:19 am

Grand Opening

As you walk into the building you notice this one note papered on the entrances
Greetings all to the official opening of this branch of Logon S&D. We hope you all can appreciate the small and limited catalog of items we currently have however we are working on shipping more products and stock to this branch. The scientists in our R&D divison are also working to create more products and improve the products you already love. We are also pleased to announce a house warming sale for the shop. All items are 50% off from now to the 16th of April

Jack Reddins
Public Relations Executive
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:55 pm

End of Sale
The sale is over and the house warming period is over. We hope you are still able to pay the now non-discounted prices invthe store.

Jack Reddins
Public Relations Executive

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade