NATION

PASSWORD

Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments [Open | MT/PMT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments [Open | MT/PMT]

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Image


About M&A Armaments || Associates || Product Catalog || Ordering & Applications


ABOUT M&A ARMAMENTS



Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments is a subsidiary of Mikaylski & Aviram Inc., which was founded in 1995 when Danlina Motor Industries (owned by Ori Aviram) merged with Mikaylski Arms (owned by Frederik Mikaylski), and by 2002 it became Danlina's leading military contractor, with M&A's MA-98 Assault Rifle being issued as the Danlinian Military's main standard-issue rifle.

M&A Armaments offers a variety of firearms, with multiple variants to choose from to accommodate to every need you the customer might have in terms of ammunition and accessories.
M&A's firearms are manufactured with versatility in mind, and are fully customizable to meet any of your needs. Featured in the catalog below are images of the standard "clean" configurations, meaning the most basic possible design with no attachments present, but you the customer can order any number of customizations such as color, stocks, calibers, rails, and fixed attachments such as sights or grenade launchers.

So please, feel comfortable to ask questions, and enjoy your shopping!
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:21 am, edited 17 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:53 pm





Schwerpunkt Arms - Design and Manufacturing Partner
Image





Last edited by Danlina on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:41 am, edited 15 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Last edited by Danlina on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:29 am, edited 26 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:55 pm

SMALL ARMS




RIFLES and CARBINES


MAP-98
The design of the MAP assault rifle goes all the way back to the 1980s, when the Danlinian military needed a native replacement for the Russian AK-74, but a lot has changed in the MAP's design since then. The current export variants have highly reliable accuracy, as tested by experts of the Danlinian military, and are fitted with recoil reducing mechanisms to counteract the rifle's lightweight polymer design.

Alongside these features, the MAP-98 is highly customizable, with possible changes being made to the stock, rails, fixed sight, and other fixed attachments such as grenade launchers and front grips. The color can also be customized, with a variety of colors such as black (default), white, khaki, olive green, blue, red, green, pink, silver, golden (not real gold), and various different camo options.


  • Picture:
    ImageMAP-98 default configuration
  • Type: Assault Rifle
  • Compatible Ammunition: 5.45x39 / 5.56x45 / 7.62x39 (Please specify which variant when ordering.)
  • Action: Semi-Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 900 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 800$



MAP-98K
The MAP-98K is quite somple-forward in its design: it's a carbine variant of the MAP-98, to fit your needs of a compact rifle with all the quality of the MAP brand.

Possible customizations can include customization of the stock, rails, fixed sight, and other fixed attachments such as grenade launchers and front grips. The color can also be customized, with a variety of colors such as black (default), white, khaki, olive green, blue, red, green, pink, silver, golden (not real gold), and various different camo options.


  • Picture:
    ImageMAP-98K default configuration
  • Type: Carbine
  • Compatible Ammunition: 5.45x39 / 5.56x45 / 7.62x39 (Please specify which variant when ordering.)
  • Action: Semi-Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 900 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 800$



MAP-11
The MAP-11, designed in 2011, is M&A’s first bullpup design sold to the general public. Its gun mechanism is made from special polymers designed by M&A especially for the task of replacing as many of the metal parts as possible. This design decision has made the MAP-11 extremely lightweight for a gun its size, and coupled with M&A’s recoil-reducing mechanisms it is made into a very effective and easy-to-use weapon.

Alongside these features, the MAP-11 is highly customizable, with possible changes being made to the rails, fixed sight, and other fixed attachments such as grenade launchers and front grips. The color can also be customized, with a variety of colors such as black (default), white, khaki, olive green, blue, red, green, pink, silver, golden (not real gold), and various different camo options.


  • Picture:
    ImageMAP-11 default configuration
  • Type: Personal Defence Weapon
  • Compatible Ammunition: 5.56x45 / 5.45x39 (Please specify which variant when ordering.)
  • Action: Semi-Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 950 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 1,000$



MA-SP
The SP in MA-SP stands for “Snajpper Pask”, Parenese for Sniper Rifle, and you can’t get more straight-forward than this when describing this magnificent rifle. With a maximum range of 1,500 meters (~1,600 yards), and easily detachable and re-attachable stock and barrel, this is one of the best sniper rifles on the NS market in its price range.

Alongside these features, the MA-SP is highly customizable, with possible changes being made to the stock, rails, fixed sight, and other fixed attachments such as laser pointers and front grips. The color can also be customized, with a variety of colors such as black, white, khaki (default), olive green, blue, red, green, pink, silver, golden (not real gold), and various different camo options.


  • Picture: N/A
  • Type: Sniper Rifle
  • Compatible Ammunition: 6.5x48 / 6.5x52 / 7.62x51 / 7.62x54 (Please specify which variant when ordering.)
  • Action: Semi Auto
  • Rate of Fire: Semi Auto
  • Price (in NSD): 4,000$





SIDE ARMS


S-155
Designed in 2001, this pistol proved itself to be effective in the hands of both Danlinian military and police forces. This handgun gives its mainstream competitors a run for their money with a lightweight design and decent firepower.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Handgun
  • Compatible Ammunition: 9x19
  • Action: Semi Auto
  • Rate of Fire: Semi Auto
  • Price (in NSD): 500$



S-110
Designed in 2006 for the M2007 competition, this handgun is a compact version of the S-155 pistol.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Handgun
  • Compatible Ammunition: 9x19
  • Action: Semi Auto
  • Rate of Fire: Semi Auto
  • Price (in NSD): 500$



S-9
Another one of the Danlinian military’s favorites, the S-9 is the weapon of choice for Danlinian special forces and reconnaissance units. It is a highly reliable and easy-maintenance weapon, and has been chosen by Danlinian military experts to be the least susceptible to jamming out of all of the Danlinian military’s small arms.

Alongside these features, the S-9 is highly customizable, with possible changes being made to the stock, rails, fixed sight, and other fixed attachments such as front grips. The color can also be customized, with a variety of colors such as black (default), white, khaki, olive green, blue, red, green, pink, silver, golden (not real gold), and various different camo options.


  • Picture:
    ImageS-9 standard configuration with stock unfolded
  • Type: Sub Machine-Gun
  • Compatible Ammunition: 9x19
  • Action: Semi Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 850 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 650$





SUPPORT WEAPONS


MA-LM
The LM stands for “Laki Mašinskipask”, Parenese for Light Machinegun, and that is the description of the MA-LM summed up in two words. A reliable LMG, that comes in two caliber variants, the LM5 that is compatible with 5.56mm rounds and LM7 that is compatible with 7.62mm rounds.


  • Picture: N/A
  • Type:Light Machine-Gun
  • Compatible Ammunition: 5.56x45 (LM5 variant) or 7.62x45 / 7.62x48 / 7.62x51 (LM7 variant)
  • Action: Semi Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 1100 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 3,100$ (MA-LM5), 3,600$ (MA-LM7)



MA-TM
TM stands for “Tažki Mašinskipask”, Parenese for Heavy Machinegun, and again no more words are needed to describe this simple yet effective weapon. The MA-TM also comes in two caliber variants, the TM12 that is compatible with 12.7mm rounds and the TM14 that is compatible with 14.5mm rounds.


  • Picture: N/A
  • Type:Heavy Machine-Gun
  • Compatible Ammunition: 12.7x99 / 12.7x108 (TM12) or 14.5x114 (TM14)
  • Action: Semi Auto / Full Auto
  • Rate of Fire: 900 rpm
  • Price (in NSD): 4,600$ (Both variants)
Last edited by Danlina on Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:21 am, edited 16 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:55 pm

VEHICLES & SYSTEMS




GROUND VEHICLES


AN-4 "Jerboa"
The Jerboa is the backbone of the AN family of AFVs, and with a low profile and high carrying capacity it has proven itself fit to the needs of many a military group around the world, most notably the Danlinian Defence Forces who use these vehicles as their main AFVs.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Armored Personnel Carrier
  • Crew: between 2-12 (2 crew + 10 max. passangers)
  • Max. Carrying Capacity: 1,800 kg
  • Max. Speed: 65 km/h
  • Weight: 12.1 tons
  • Length (overall): 6.6 meters
  • Main Armament(s): MA-T12 HMG
  • Secondary Armament(s): MA-L5 LMG
  • Price (in NSD): 1,500,000$



AN-5 "Hjena"
The Hjena is distinguished by its notable turret, the BOS-25 "Sagittar" unmanned weapons system, which can be bought separately. The Hjena is fitted with the best systems M&A has to offer for a vehicle of its role: a high RoF Autocannon and ATGM tube launchers for the main armaments, state-of-the-art commander's and gunner's optics, a compact ground search radar system, and the trusty MA-T12 HMG as a backup weapon.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Infantry Fighting Vehicle
  • Crew: between 3-11 (3 crew + 8 max. passengers)
  • Max. Carrying Capacity: 1,800 kg
  • Max. Speed: 55 km/h
  • Weight: 14.5 tons
  • Length (overall): 6.6 meters
  • Main Armament(s): 25 mm Autocannon; "Toref" ATGM tube launchers
  • Secondary Armament(s): MA-T12 HMG
  • Price (in NSD): 2,100,000$



AN-6 "Karakal"
The Karakal uses the ADT-57 "Caracal" unmanned Air Defence System, designed by M&A in collaboration with Schwerpunkt Arms of Nachmere, that can be bought separately. Featuring a four-slot Viper 5 Missile Launcher, a 57 mm Autocannon designed to shoot guided projectiles, and a state-of-the-art radar array comprised of four radars placed on the vehicle's sides, this vehicle is a true testament to how M&A's and Schwerpunkt's combined witts can produce the highest quality of products.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Air Defence Vehicle
  • Crew: 3
  • Max. Carrying Capacity: 1,500 kg
  • Max. Speed: 55 km/h
  • Weight: 17.2 tons
  • Length (overall): 7.2 meters
  • Main Armament(s): Viper 5 Surface-to-Air Missile Launcher; 57 mm Autocannon
  • Price (in NSD): 4,500,000$



TPV
The TPV has been in service with the Danlinian military for five years before its release to the public market was approved by the Ministry of Defence, and is considered a success of a truck. Whether you need it for cargo, or to carry a missile system, this truck's high carrying capacity will be perfect for you.


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Heavy Support Truck
  • Crew: 1
  • Max. Carrying Capacity: 10.4 tons
  • Max. Speed: 110 km/h
  • Weight: 19.5 tons
  • Length (overall): 9.4 meters
  • Price (in NSD): 145,000$





UNMANNED WEAPONS SYSTEMS


BOS-25 "Sagittar"


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Unmanned Turret
  • Armaments: 25 mm Autocannon; 4x"Toref" ATGM tube launchers
  • Optics: 360 view commander's optics; fixed modular lense gunner's optics.
  • Other features: Ground Search Radar array
  • Price (in NSD): 1,500,000$



ADT-57 "Caracal"


  • Picture:
    Image
  • Type: Air Defence System
  • Armaments: Viper 5 Surface-to-Air Missile Launcher; 57 mm Autocannon
  • Optics: 360 view Electro-Optics
  • Other features: Four-piece long range radar array
  • Price (in NSD): 3,000,000$
Last edited by Danlina on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:28 am, edited 24 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:56 pm

ATTACHMENTS & ACCESSORIES




STOCKS

There are currently no available products in this section.




SIGHTS

There are currently no available products in this section.




FRONT GRIPS

There are currently no available products in this section.




MAGAZINES

There are currently no available products in this section.











Last edited by Danlina on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Image


About M&A Armaments || Associates || Product Catalog || Ordering & Applications


ORDERING & APPLICATIONS


Ordering Form:

Code: Select all
[b][u]M&A Armaments Ordering Form[/u][/b]
[b]Government/Organization Ordering:[/b]
[b]Subdivision Ordering:[/b]
[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Order:[/b]
[b]Place of Delivery:[/b]


Contract Form:*

Code: Select all
[b][u]M&A Armaments Contract Form[/u][/b]
[b]Government/Organization:[/b]
[b]Link To Storefront:[/b]
[b]If a Company/Organization, State the Location of HQ:[/b]
[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Put in Bold Any of the Following Statements that Are Applicable to You:[/b]
[list][*]I wish to be a materials supplier for M&A.
[*]I wish to be a machinery manufacturer for M&A.
[*]I wish to contract M&A as an arms manufacturer for my government/organization.
[b]Additional Notes:[/b][/list]


*Filling this form does not automatically grant you a contract, once our representative approves of your contract form they will contact you to continue the process of signing a contract.
Last edited by Danlina on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
The JVP
Diplomat
 
Posts: 856
Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The JVP » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:27 am

Bump for future orders.

User avatar
MesoAmerican cultures
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Acquisition of weapons for testing

Postby MesoAmerican cultures » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:35 am

Government/Company purchasing: MesoAmerican Government
Subdivision ordering: Defense Ministry
Representive: Franfran2424

Order:
100 MA-98 (5.56mm) = 80k
200 MA-99 (half 5.56mm, half 7.62mm) = 180k
100 MA-K19 (5.56mm) = 100k
9 MA-SP (7.62mm) = 36k
27 MA-LM (15x 7.62mm + 12x 5.56mm) = 54k + 37200 = 91200
10 MA-TM (14.5mm) = 46k

12 AN-4 "Jerboah" = 780k
12 AN-5 "Jerboah-2" = 1020k

TOTAL = 2.333.200 NSD from yearly budget (on M&A prefered currency)

Place of delivery: Habana Military Dockyards, La Habana Port, Cuba, Caribbean Region of the Confederacy of MesoAmerican Cultures (with early notice if possible)

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:35 am

Image

MesoAmerican cultures wrote:Government/Company purchasing: MesoAmerican Government
Subdivision ordering: Defense Ministry
Representive: Franfran2424

Order:
100 MA-98 (5.56mm) = 80k
200 MA-99 (half 5.56mm, half 7.62mm) = 180k
100 MA-K19 (5.56mm) = 100k
9 MA-SP (7.62mm) = 36k
27 MA-LM (15x 7.62mm + 12x 5.56mm) = 54k + 37200 = 91200
10 MA-TM (14.5mm) = 46k

12 AN-4 "Jerboah" = 780k
12 AN-5 "Jerboah-2" = 1020k

TOTAL = 2.333.200 NSD from yearly budget (on M&A prefered currency)

Place of delivery: Habana Military Dockyards, La Habana Port, Cuba, Caribbean Region of the Confederacy of MesoAmerican Cultures (with early notice if possible)


To Franfran2424 of the MesoAmerican Defense Ministry,
Your order of:
  • 100x MA-98 (5.56)
  • 100x MA-K99 (5.56)
  • 100x MA-K99 (7.62)
  • 100x MA-K19
  • 9x MA-SP
  • 15x MA-LM (7.62)
  • 12x MA-LM (5.56)
  • 10x MA-TM (14.5)
  • 12x AN-4
  • 12x AN-5
for the total price of 2,333,200 NSD, has been approved! The shipment will be sent to Habana Military Dockyards as per your request.

Thank you for choosing Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Republic of Pine
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Jan 06, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Republic of Pine » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:00 pm

M&A Armaments Partnership Form
Government/Organization: RSI (Sosnovaya Respublika Stanok i Instrument)

If a Company/Organization, State the Location of HQ:

RSI
08 01 tie Delinzeia
30018 Lizenia
Republic of Pine

Representative: Léah Delinzeia-Koskinen, CEO

Put in Bold Any of the Following Statements that Are Applicable to You:
  • I wish to be a materials supplier for M&A.
  • I wish to be a machinery manufacturer for M&A.
  • I wish for M&A to be a main arms manufacturer for my government/organization.


Greetings,

On behalf of the Board of Controllers of Sosnovaya Respublika Stanok i Instrument (RSI), I wish to extend to Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments a proposition for the mutual benefit of our businesses. RSI is in unique position to, if you accept our offer, to become a supplier of materials and machinery for the manufacture of your armaments. Currently the Republic of Pine (ROP), our host nation and silent stakeholder, has in place a moratorium on the export of domestically produced arms. However individual non-destructive components and materials are excluded from this.

What can RSI offer you?

RSI has a long history of arms manufacturing, renowned throughout the world for their reliability and quality. We feel we can produce, for you, any component to any desired specification. Our network of factories, world-class engineers, and stringent quality control process has yet to yield an inferior or defective product. We also partner with multiple domestic and international concerns to supply us with the finest materials, all of which can be made available to you. More information on our company can be found here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rep ... id=1319773

An additional benefit to partnering with RSI would be the extension of exclusive arms sales contracts with portions of the Republic of Pines military, as we are the sole supplier of small arms to both the ROP Navy and Air force.

We hope you find this offer favorable and look forward to your response. Thank you,

Léah Delinzeia-Koskinen CEO, RSI
Last edited by Republic of Pine on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Pine, resident nation of The Democratika, proud member of the GFTC

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:44 am

Republic of Pine wrote:
M&A Armaments Partnership Form
Government/Organization: RSI (Sosnovaya Respublika Stanok i Instrument)

If a Company/Organization, State the Location of HQ:

RSI
08 01 tie Delinzeia
30018 Lizenia
Republic of Pine

Representative: Léah Delinzeia-Koskinen, CEO

Put in Bold Any of the Following Statements that Are Applicable to You:
  • I wish to be a materials supplier for M&A.
  • I wish to be a machinery manufacturer for M&A.
  • I wish for M&A to be a main arms manufacturer for my government/organization.


Greetings,

On behalf of the Board of Controllers of Sosnovaya Respublika Stanok i Instrument (RSI), I wish to extend to Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments a proposition for the mutual benefit of our businesses. RSI is in unique position to, if you accept our offer, to become a supplier of materials and machinery for the manufacture of your armaments. Currently the Republic of Pine (ROP), our host nation and silent stakeholder, has in place a moratorium on the export of domestically produced arms. However individual non-destructive components and materials are excluded from this.

What can RSI offer you?

RSI has a long history of arms manufacturing, renowned throughout the world for their reliability and quality. We feel we can produce, for you, any component to any desired specification. Our network of factories, world-class engineers, and stringent quality control process has yet to yield an inferior or defective product. We also partner with multiple domestic and international concerns to supply us with the finest materials, all of which can be made available to you. More information on our company can be found here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rep ... id=1319773

An additional benefit to partnering with RSI would be the extension of exclusive arms sales contracts with portions of the Republic of Pines military, as we are the sole supplier of small arms to both the ROP Navy and Air force.

We hope you find this offer favorable and look forward to your response. Thank you,

Léah Delinzeia-Koskinen CEO, RSI

Image

To Léah Delinzeia-Koskinen of RSI,

We have gone over your partnership application, and we are sorry to inform you that we are currently not in need of extra-regional manufactures. But, on a side note, I am allowed to tell you that we are planning on expanding our manufacturing capabilities to outside of our region, and so we will keep in touch with you as you seem to be a serious and respectable company to partner with in the future.

Best regards,
Arje Florenčki, Chief Communications Officer of Mikaylski & Aviram Inc.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
New Transeurasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1183
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:17 am

M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: Starline Corporation
Subdivision Ordering: Space Base Defense Division
Representative: Mr. Cháo Zhào (趙潮)
Order:
40x MA-K99 (7.62mm) - 36000NSD
20x MA-S9 - 15000NSD
10x MA-LM7 - 36000NSD

5x AN-4 - 325000NSD

Total Cost - 412000NSD

Place of Delivery: Cargo wing, Terminal 10-Starline, Chángchūn Zhèngyáng Spaceport, Zhèngyáng Prefecture, Chángchūn District, Jílín Province, New Transeurasia JL-3411
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
♦ The Democratic Federation of New TranseurasiaДемократическая Федерация Новой Трансевразии
歐亞民主聯盟トランスユーラシア民主連邦

MT-PMT gang
NStats are a secret plot by the government to make Bepis smell like Coca-Cola.
[ ✝ [ [ ] ] ]
(•_•(•_•(•_•)•_•)•_•)
EURASIAWAVE
Russia/Soviet Union but democratic after a second russian civil war in 1928-1930. And also massive, Postcyberpunk, big 1980s-1990s-2000s aesthetics, and extremely capitalist.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ OOC i dont go by any specific pronouns, ig i prefer she/they

NTGN/New Transeurasian State News: România Provincial Assembly votes to allow commercial service as criminal punishment ╫ ELN/Eurasian Newsfeed: Eduards Balodis wins 1800km Starline-Monster Energy Eastern Front F1 race from Moscow to Berlin ╫ NovostiNacional: Wreckage of the Khujand, a Eurasian Navy ship sunk during the Second American Civil war, found in the Bering Sea off the coast of the Aleutian Islands

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:57 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: Starline Corporation
Subdivision Ordering: Space Base Defense Division
Representative: Mr. Cháo Zhào (趙潮)
Order:
40x MA-K99 (7.62mm) - 36000NSD
20x MA-S9 - 15000NSD
10x MA-LM7 - 36000NSD

5x AN-4 - 325000NSD

Total Cost - 412000NSD

Place of Delivery: Cargo wing, Terminal 10-Starline, Chángchūn Zhèngyáng Spaceport, Zhèngyáng Prefecture, Chángchūn District, Jílín Province, New Transeurasia JL-3411

Image

To Mr. Cháo Zhào of Starline Corporation,
Your order of:
  • 40x MA-K99 (7.62)
  • 20x MA-S9
  • 10x MA-LM7
  • 5x AN-4
for the total price of 412,000 NSD, has been approved! The shipment will be sent to Chángchūn Zhèngyáng Spaceport as per your request.

Thank you for choosing Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

New product: AN-6 "Karakal" Air Defence Vehicle

Postby Danlina » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:22 am

Image


Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments are proud to announce our recent partnership with Schwerpunkt Arms of Nachmere, with our collaborative project the ADT-57 "Caracal" Air Defence System, that will be sold on our storefront as part of the new AN-6 "Karakal" Air Defence Vehicle.

AN-6 "Karakal" Air Defence Vehicle:
Image

ADT-57 "Caracal" Unmanned Air Defence System:
Image
The AN-6 uses the ADT-57 unmanned turret Air Defence System, designed by Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments in collaboration with Schwerpunkt Arms as part of a design and manufacturing partnership between the two companies. The system was designed to fit the Danlnian AN and Nachmerian WUAP wheeled vehicles, and can be adapted by most AFV vehicles of similar or larger dimensions. Because of its nature as an unmanned turret, it takes up minimal space and doesn't need much protection, resulting in a relatively lightweight design where most of the bulk is centered in the weapons systems themselves, and totaling less than six tons when armed.
The weapons systems on the Caracal are made up of a 57 mm Autocannon with design features licensed from Allanea Arms and a four-slot Viper-5 missile launcher.

The Autocannon can carry several different shells, but is designed with the intention of being armed with guided high explosive fragmentation rounds for optimal efficiency in neutralizing aerial targets. The gun can be controlled by the gunner or commander manually, or connected to the electro-optics for automatic tracking of targets. Despite the gun's relatively slow RoF, it has many other great features that make it a lethal gun, with a combination of high velocity, large payload, precision, and an 8 km engagement range. The gun can be elevated and depressed from -5 to +75 degrees and is automatically loaded.

The Viper-5 missile launcher is designed to shoot Viper-5 Surface-to-Air Missiles, that feature high maneuverability, high probability for successful hits, and high resistance to electric countermeasures. The missiles can be calibrated with information from the radar array using a lock-on after-launch system, or with the electro-optics using a lock-on before-launch system. Thanks to there being four ready-to-shoot missile slots on the launcher, the system is capable of either engaging with a single target with multiple missiles or engaging with several targets at once. To reload the missile box can be removed and replaced with a new one, or you can reload each missile separately.


These Products Are Now Available To Purchase In The Store
Last edited by Danlina on Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Anagonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2729
Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Anagonia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:24 pm

TO: Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments; Customer Service and/or Ordering Department
FROM: Chief General Elliott Armstrong, Department of National Defense, Confederate States of Anagonia
SUBJECT: Weapon Manufacturing; DPR

To whom it may concern,

Recently, the Confederate Military has made great strides in producing its own products. We are, however, slowly moving into the area of independence from international products but still have a long way to go. To that end, I am inquiring with your fine establishment about a possible deal for supplying the Confederate States Military with the MAP-98 and MAP-98K, 7.62x39. Your products display an amazing level of uniformity that I believe would be beneficial to the Confederate Military. We are using a wide array of international hand-held weapons, and I find this to be a serious strategic flaw. If our order is approved, we would ask that you consider allowing us to purchase the domestic production rights of these two weapons, with the prospect of us coming back again to fill further gaps in our ground force weapons usage.

The order is attached to this message. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Elliott Armstrong
Chief General, Department of National Defense
Confederate States of Anagonia


M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering:
Confederate States of Anagonia
Subdivision Ordering:
Confederate States Armed Forces
Representative:
Chief General Elliott Armstrong
Order:
DPR Rights - MAP-98 and MAP-98K, 7.62x39
Place of Delivery:
West Island Military Complex, State of Lexington, CSA


(OOC: I would also request if accepted, that I could place the images of these weapons on my factbook with proper copyright from you)
Last edited by Anagonia on Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:56 am

Anagonia wrote:TO: Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments; Customer Service and/or Ordering Department
FROM: Chief General Elliott Armstrong, Department of National Defense, Confederate States of Anagonia
SUBJECT: Weapon Manufacturing; DPR

To whom it may concern,

Recently, the Confederate Military has made great strides in producing its own products. We are, however, slowly moving into the area of independence from international products but still have a long way to go. To that end, I am inquiring with your fine establishment about a possible deal for supplying the Confederate States Military with the MAP-98 and MAP-98K, 7.62x39. Your products display an amazing level of uniformity that I believe would be beneficial to the Confederate Military. We are using a wide array of international hand-held weapons, and I find this to be a serious strategic flaw. If our order is approved, we would ask that you consider allowing us to purchase the domestic production rights of these two weapons, with the prospect of us coming back again to fill further gaps in our ground force weapons usage.

The order is attached to this message. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Elliott Armstrong
Chief General, Department of National Defense
Confederate States of Anagonia

M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering:
Confederate States of Anagonia
Subdivision Ordering:
Confederate States Armed Forces
Representative:
Chief General Elliott Armstrong
Order:
DPR Rights - MAP-98 and MAP-98K, 7.62x39
Place of Delivery:
West Island Military Complex, State of Lexington, CSA

(OOC: I would also request if accepted, that I could place the images of these weapons on my factbook with proper copyright from you)


Image

To Chief General Elliott Armstrong of Confederate States of Anagonia,

We are happy to see your interest in our flagship product, and are approving your DPR request for the MAP-98 and MAP-98K rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm for use by the Confederate States Armed Forces. The terms of the contract will be discussed between our representatives once we can establish direct communication.

Best regards,
Arje Florenčki, Chief Communications Officer of Mikaylski & Aviram Inc.
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Anagonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2729
Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Anagonia » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 am

Danlina wrote:(Image)

To Chief General Elliott Armstrong of Confederate States of Anagonia,

We are happy to see your interest in our flagship product, and are approving your DPR request for the MAP-98 and MAP-98K rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm for use by the Confederate States Armed Forces. The terms of the contract will be discussed between our representatives once we can establish direct communication.

Best regards,
Arje Florenčki, Chief Communications Officer of Mikaylski & Aviram Inc.


TO: Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments; Arje Florenčki, Chief Communications Officer of Mikaylski & Aviram Inc.
FROM: Chief General Elliott Armstrong, Department of National Defense, Confederate States of Anagonia
SUBJECT: RE: Approval

To Arje Florenčki,

I greatly appreciate your reply and approval of our requests. I am told our two departments have already established proper communication channels and the appropriate funds have been transferred. I am also informed of our first shipment of arms within the next few weeks to a month from our manufacturing sector. Your designs are already proving to be easy to handle and construct, which is something that previous arms we utilized were unable to stand up to. Thank you sincerely for your product and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Elliott Armstrong
Chief General, Department of National Defense
Confederate States of Anagonia

User avatar
Vivtzem
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 18, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivtzem » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:45 pm

M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: The Security Council of the General Assembly of the Serenely Unshackled Community of Vivtzem
Subdivision Ordering: The Procurement Apparatus of the Unshackled Defense Corps of Vivtzem
Representative: Commander Vultrusa
Order: 110k MAP-98 & 30k MAP-98K
Place of Delivery: Uryeĺpasadka Joint Naval Base

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:00 am

Vivtzem wrote:M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: The Security Council of the General Assembly of the Serenely Unshackled Community of Vivtzem
Subdivision Ordering: The Procurement Apparatus of the Unshackled Defense Corps of Vivtzem
Representative: Commander Vultrusa
Order: 110k MAP-98 & 30k MAP-98K
Place of Delivery: Uryeĺpasadka Joint Naval Base

Image

To Commander Vultrusa of The Security Council of the General Assembly of the Serenely Unshackled Community of Vivtzem,
Your order of:
  • 110k x MAP-98
  • 30k x MAP-98k
For the total price of 91,000,000 NSD, has been approved! The lowered price for the bulk buy is courtesy of Vivtzem being a fellow GDU member. The shipment will be sent to Uryeĺpasadka Joint Naval Base as per your request.

Thank you for choosing Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Kykid8
Envoy
 
Posts: 303
Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kykid8 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:48 am

M&A Armaments Ordering Form

Government/Organization Ordering: United Kingdom of Kykid8
Subdivision Ordering: UKK Ministry of Defense
Representative: Secretary General Tyree T. Bard
Order: 5,000 ADT-57s totally 15,000,000,000 N$
Place of Delivery:Port of Antopia, Dock 15C.
Special Request: Camouflage and anti-radar anodized finish requested

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:50 am

Kykid8 wrote:
M&A Armaments Ordering Form

Government/Organization Ordering: United Kingdom of Kykid8
Subdivision Ordering: UKK Ministry of Defense
Representative: Secretary General Tyree T. Bard
Order: 5,000 ADT-57s totally 15,000,000,000 N$
Place of Delivery:Port of Antopia, Dock 15C.
Special Request: Camouflage and anti-radar anodized finish requested

Image

To Secretary General Tyree T. Bard of the United Kingdom of Kykid8,
Your order of:
  • 5k x ADT-57 (custom camoflage, anti-radar finish)
For the total price of 15,025,000,000 has been approved! Note that the price increase is for the custom camoflage and anti-radar finish, we will advise you to approve of it before finalysing the transaction. Once approved, the shipment will be sent to Port of Antopia, Dock 15C.

Thank you for choosing Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

User avatar
Kykid8
Envoy
 
Posts: 303
Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kykid8 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:49 am

To whom it may concern at Mikaylski & Aviram,


The Minister has approved the increased expense and the ACH will be securely delivered through the designated channels within 7-10 calendar days.
Thank you for your services. If our private inspection of the order is passed, we will look forward to a lasting relationship with your company.


Sincerely,
Secretary General Bard

User avatar
Republic of Altos and Stratis
Envoy
 
Posts: 263
Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Altos and Stratis » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:25 pm

Image



To: Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments; Customer Service and/or Ordering Department
From: Freya Weiss, Chief Procurement Officer, The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group
Subject: Small Arms Procurement


To whom it may concern.

Greetings!

The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group would like to inquire about purchasing the following small arms to equip our personnel.

M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group
Subdivision Ordering: Security Services Division
Representative: Freya Weiss, Chief Procurement Officer
Order: 8,350,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98 7.62x39 | 2,400,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98K 5.45x39 |2,400,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98K 5.56x45 | 2,400,000 NSD
1,000 S-9 | 650,000 NSD
1,000 S-110 | 500,000 NSD
Place of Delivery: 5434 Breznecywa Rd, Suite 12, Wolok, Susko, Ameria

Sincerely,
Image
Freya Weiss
Chief Procurement Officer
The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group
The Republic of Ameria.
IATA Member
INRO Member
Embassy Programme
A [14] civilization, according to this index.
NS Stats

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 290
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Tue May 04, 2021 6:08 am

Republic of Altos and Stratis wrote:



To: Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments; Customer Service and/or Ordering Department
From: Freya Weiss, Chief Procurement Officer, The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group
Subject: Small Arms Procurement


To whom it may concern.

Greetings!

The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group would like to inquire about purchasing the following small arms to equip our personnel.

M&A Armaments Ordering Form
Government/Organization Ordering: Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group
Subdivision Ordering: Security Services Division
Representative: Freya Weiss, Chief Procurement Officer
Order: 8,350,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98 7.62x39 | 2,400,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98K 5.45x39 |2,400,000 NSD
3,000 MAP-98K 5.56x45 | 2,400,000 NSD
1,000 S-9 | 650,000 NSD
1,000 S-110 | 500,000 NSD
Place of Delivery: 5434 Breznecywa Rd, Suite 12, Wolok, Susko, Ameria
Sincerely,
(Image)
Freya Weiss
Chief Procurement Officer
The Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group

Image

To Freya Weiss, Chief Procurement Officer of Milinow Orez Zitzekov Group,
Your order of:
  • 3,000 x MAP-98 7.62x39
  • 3,000 x MAP-98K 5.45x39
  • 3,000 x MAP-98K 5.56x45
  • 1,000 x S-9
  • 1,000 x S-110
For the total price of 8,350,000 NSD, has been approved! The shipment will be sent to Wolok, Susko, Ameria as per your request.

Thank you for choosing Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments!
Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Mikaylski & Aviram Armaments Storefront

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads