NATION

PASSWORD

Seeking Foreign Business Within Port Arthur (Open/MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Port Arthur PE
Secretary

Founded: Oct 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Arthur PE » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:36 am

New Visayan Islands wrote:
TO: Office of Economic Development, Colony of Port Arthur
RE: Foreign Business Application

Greetings and Salutations!

Kang Associates is a conglomerate of multiple businesses and interests under family control. The conglomerate is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation, with locations all across the country. To that end, we wish to establish foreign sites here.

Attached is our formal application form.

To:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Desk of Mrs Clara Horton - Chairwoman

Daniel Kang, Executive Vice President

Name of Applying Company:

Kang Associates

Nation of Origin:

Confederation of the New Visayan Islands

Nature of Business:

Multiple--refer to Additional Notes for clarification.

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Prefered Location of Future Business:

Chariot Logistics - Warehouse Park, Arthur Port
Visayas Chemicals - Peizi Square, Industria
Stardust Foods - Branches across select locations in the Quarter
Agricola Agricultural Technologies - Qing Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

These four subsidiaries are among several across various industries; Chariot Logistics is our logistics company, Visayas Chemicals is involved in the production of industrial chemicals, Stardust Foods is involved in foodstuffs, and Agricola Agricultural Technologies is involved in the production of agricultural products, inter alia, animal feed, fertilizer, and agricultural pesticides.

We hope for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Daniel Kang, MBA
Executive Vice President
Kang Associates

Aegis Insurance is the largest privately owned company of the Confederation. Dealing with insurance matters, it is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation. To that end, we wish to establish a foreign site here.

To:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Desk of Mrs Clara Horton - Chairwoman

Jason Ruiz, Executive Vice President for Operations

Aegis Insurance

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Insurance

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Financial Square, Central Business District

Additional Notes:

N/A

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Jason Ruiz, MBA
Executive Vice President for Operations
Aegis Insurance

Address To:

Daniel Kang, MBA; Executive Vice President; Kang Associates; Confederation of the New Visayan Islands.

Address From:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Desk of Mrs Clara Horton - Chairwoman.

Subject: RE: Business Application.

Dear Mister Daniel Kang.

I would like to both thank you for taking an interest in this available oppertunity, and congratulate you on seeing the value of seizing this oppertunity.

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Kang Associates has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Withour further delay, I am happy to announce that your application has been Accepted by the Office of Economic Development in its entirety! I wish to formally welcome you to the Colony!

However, before your business license can be approved, please ensure that you are familiar with - and accept - the following regulations:

Regulation 1:

All relevant laws of the Colony of Port Arthur must be followed by both your company and its employees. Failure to do so will result in legal action which may lead to fines or imprisonment, whichever the case may be.

Regulation 2:

Your company's local branches must employ a minimum of 60% Port Arthur citizens. The rest may be made out of employees from your home branch or from migrant workers, on a two year renewable work visa.

Regulation 3:

Your infrastructure must meet the "Green Construction" standards without exception.

I do hope the above regulations is acceptable, and if so - consider my office awaiting your arrival to our shores with excitement!

Your Offices will be located in the following areas:

- Chariot Logistics: Warehouse Park, Arthur Port;

- Visayas Chemicals: Peizi Square, Industria;

- Stardust Foods: Branches across select locations in the Quarter;

- Agricola Agricultural Technologies Qing Square, Industria

To your Health & Wealth!!!

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton
Chairwoman - Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur

Address To:

Jason Ruiz, MBA; Executive Vice President for Operations; Aegis Insurance; Confederation of the New Visayan Islands.

Address From:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Desk of Mrs Clara Horton - Chairwoman.

Dear Mister Jason Ruiz

I would like to both thank you for taking an interest in this available oppertunity, and congratulate you on seeing the value of seizing this oppertunity.

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Aegis Insurance has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Withour further delay, I am happy to announce that your application has been Accepted by the Office of Economic Development in its entirety! I wish to formally welcome you to the Colony!

However, before your business license can be approved, please ensure that you are familiar with - and accept - the following regulations:

Regulation 1:

All relevant laws of the Colony of Port Arthur must be followed by both your company and its employees. Failure to do so will result in legal action which may lead to fines or imprisonment, whichever the case may be.

Regulation 2:

Your company's local branches must employ a minimum of 60% Port Arthur citizens. The rest may be made out of employees from your home branch or from migrant workers, on a two year renewable work visa.

Regulation 3:

Your infrastructure must meet the "Green Construction" standards without exception.

I do hope the above regulations is acceptable, and if so - consider my office awaiting your arrival to our shores with excitement!

Your offices will be located in the Financial Square, Central Business District.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Isle de Mar
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle de Mar » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:02 pm

To: Office of Economic Development,

Joseph Reeves, Vice-President of Foreign Affairs, Stellar Horizon Group

Name of Applying Company: Stellar Horizon Group

Nation of Origin: East Ares

Nature of Business: Conglomerate, ranging from hospitality to arms manufacturing

Prefered Location of Future Business: Financial Square

Additional Notes: The office would be used for adminstistrative purposes and office-work.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:21 am

Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis, also known in English as Twenty-Six Martyrs Security, is a private security company owned by five families whose family heads have served as ceremonial bodyguards to the Archbishop of Cebu since the 17th Century exile of Catholic samurai. Established in 1990, Twenty-Six Martyrs Security provides unarmed and armed security services and expertise to private and public clients. The company is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation, with locations all across the country. To that end, we wish to establish foreign sites here.

To:

Alphonso Satou VII, Senior Executive Vice President

Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis, Inc.

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Private Security Company

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Huán Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

As a private security company, Twenty-Six Martyrs Security requires certain materiel to function, among them firearms, armored vehicles for valuables and VIPs, and body armor; the company will assume responsibility for compliance with relevant regulations.

We hope for your kind consideration and pray for your good health.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Atty. Alphonso Satou VII, JD, MBA
Senior Executive Vice President
Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis

Greased Lightning is one of the Confederation's premiere private security companies. Established in 2000, it is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation. To that end, we wish to establish a foreign site here.

To:

Filemon Mizuguchi, Executive Vice President for Operations

Greased Lightning Defense, Inc.

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Private Security Company

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Qing Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

N/A

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Col Filemon Mizuguchi, VCMC (Ret.)
Greased Lightning
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Pasterians
Civilian

Founded: Feb 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasterians » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:45 pm

To:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Chairwoman Mrs. Clara Horton

James Lankey, CEO of privately-funded Fair Well Cheese, Etc. 1989

Fair Well Cheese

Nation of Origin:

The Republic of Pasterians

Nature of Business:

Cheese manufacturing and cheese importation to regions/colonies.

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Preferred Location of Future Business:

Warehouse Park, and The Forum

Additional Notes:

Preferred locations due to importations and storage in Warehouse Park, while selling and stores in marketplaces in The Forum. The company in general excels as making specific variants of cheese, such as gouda, provolone and brie.
Last edited by Pasterians on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Port Arthur PE
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Arthur PE » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 am

Isle de Mar wrote:
To: Office of Economic Development,

Joseph Reeves, Vice-President of Foreign Affairs, Stellar Horizon Group

Name of Applying Company: Stellar Horizon Group

Nation of Origin: East Ares

Nature of Business: Conglomerate, ranging from hospitality to arms manufacturing

Prefered Location of Future Business: Financial Square

Additional Notes: The office would be used for adminstistrative purposes and office-work.

Address To:

Joseph Reeves, Vice-President of Foreign Affairs, Stellar Horizon Group; East Ares

Address From:

Dear Mister Joseph Reeves.

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Stellar Horizon Group has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Your Offices will be located in the Financial Square; Central Bussiness District neighbourhood.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

New Visayan Islands wrote:

Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis, also known in English as Twenty-Six Martyrs Security, is a private security company owned by five families whose family heads have served as ceremonial bodyguards to the Archbishop of Cebu since the 17th Century exile of Catholic samurai. Established in 1990, Twenty-Six Martyrs Security provides unarmed and armed security services and expertise to private and public clients. The company is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation, with locations all across the country. To that end, we wish to establish foreign sites here.

To:

Alphonso Satou VII, Senior Executive Vice President

Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis, Inc.

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Private Security Company

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Huán Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

As a private security company, Twenty-Six Martyrs Security requires certain materiel to function, among them firearms, armored vehicles for valuables and VIPs, and body armor; the company will assume responsibility for compliance with relevant regulations.

We hope for your kind consideration and pray for your good health.

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Atty. Alphonso Satou VII, JD, MBA
Senior Executive Vice President
Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis

Greased Lightning is one of the Confederation's premiere private security companies. Established in 2000, it is seeking to expand beyond the confines of the Confederation. To that end, we wish to establish a foreign site here.

To:

Filemon Mizuguchi, Executive Vice President for Operations

Greased Lightning Defense, Inc.

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Private Security Company

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Qing Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

N/A

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Col Filemon Mizuguchi, VCMC (Ret.)
Greased Lightning

Address To:

Alphonso Satou VII; Senior Executive Vice President; Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis Inc; Confederation of the New Visayan Islands.

Address From:

Dear Mister Alphonso Satou VII

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Grupo Seguridad de los Veintiseis Inc has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Regulation 4:

Due to the unique nature of your company, please pay special attention to the Port Arthurian Common Law, specifically the "Firearms Laws Promulgations'.

Your offices will be located in the Huán Square, Industria Square neighbourhood.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Address To:

Filemon Mizuguchi, Executive Vice President for Operations; Greased Lightning Defense Inc; Confederation of the New Visayan Islands.

Address From:

Dear Mister Filemon Mizuguchi

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Greased Lightning Defense Inc has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Regulation 4:

Due to the unique nature of your company, please pay special attention to the Port Arthurian Common Law, specifically the "Firearms Laws Promulgations'.

Your offices will be located in the Qing Square, Industria neighbourhood.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Pasterians wrote:To:

Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Chairwoman Mrs. Clara Horton

James Lankey, CEO of privately-funded Fair Well Cheese, Etc. 1989

Fair Well Cheese

Nation of Origin:

The Republic of Pasterians

Nature of Business:

Cheese manufacturing and cheese importation to regions/colonies.

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Warehouse Park, and The Forum

Additional Notes:

Preferred locations due to importations and storage in Warehouse Park, while selling and stores in marketplaces in The Forum. The company in general excels as making specific variants of cheese, such as gouda, provolone and brie.

Address To:

James Lankey, CEO of privately-funded Fair Well Cheese, Etc. 1989; The Republic of Pasterians

Address From:

Dear Mister James Lankey,

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic products and reputation for which Fair Well Cheese has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Your offices will be located in the Warehouse Park, and The Forum neighbourhoods as requested, for your inports warehouse and retail outlet respectively.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Champagne Socialist Sharifistan
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Champagne Socialist Sharifistan » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:28 am

Master Muhammad Arslan

Name of Applying Company: Arslan Blacksmiths

Nation of Origin: Sharifistani

Nature of Business: blacksmithery

GE&T Storefront:

Prefered Location of Future Business: The Arthur Port.

Additional Notes: a highly prestigious blacksmith company.
Responsible in previous times for supplying swords to the Army and Navy.
Now crafts high-quality metal goods from individuals, businesses and the government.
[/table][/td]
Last edited by Champagne Socialist Sharifistan on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A nation which partly represents my views.
Founder of the Traditionalist Military Alliance:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=493756
The Turkish War of Independence and everything before along with 2014 modernisation are set in stone.
Everything else is subject to change

Black Lives Matter!

Glaciosia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Request for Approval ATTN:

Postby Glaciosia » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:21 pm

To:

Jake Reaverson, Chairman of the Board
Geoff Kerlin , Attaché of the Foreign Ministry
Rosalie Bomgarde, Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Appointee to the Board
212 Warehouse Ave. , Holdier, Glaciosia, Postal Code 222B

Mrs. Clara Horton,

It is our pleasure to write to you today to ask your approval to begin operations in Port Arthur. We have heard wonderful things about the region, and after the razing incident, it has been a priority of the Federated Isles to assist in some way. We believe that out priorities of ecological stewardship and resilient food production will align well with yours, and it will be our greatest joy to extend the same support our farmers at home receive to you as a gesture of international goodwill.

Yours,
Jake Reaverson, Chairman of the Board,
Pennant Agricultural Managment Group NPDC

Pennant Agricultural Management , NPDC

Nation of Origin:

The Federated Isles of Glaciosia

Nature of Business:

Agriculture

GE&T Storefront:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=481825

The Group seeks to establish corporate offices/warehousing operations in the Warehouse Park area, and work with agricultural partners throughout the region.

Additional Notes:Ge&T storefront just established, but there is at least one post from a while ago purchasing fertilizer.
★ ★ ★ ★ █ █ █ ★ ★ ★ ★
Attorney General & Senator in the Union of Democratic States Colonel in the UDSAF
Former President, Vice President, etc.
AKA Glacio Revera

Port Arthur PE
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Port Arthur PE » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Champagne Socialist Sharifistan wrote:

Name of Applying Company: Arslan Blacksmiths

Nation of Origin: Sharifistani

Nature of Business: blacksmithery

GE&T Storefront:

Prefered Location of Future Business: The Arthur Port.

Additional Notes: a highly prestigious blacksmith company.
Responsible in previous times for supplying swords to the Army and Navy.
Now crafts high-quality metal goods from individuals, businesses and the government.

Address To:

Muhammad Arslan; Guild Master; Arslan Blacksmiths; Champagne Socialist Sharifistan

Address From:

Dear Guild Master Muhammad Arslan.

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Arslan Blacksmiths has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Your Offices will be located in the Arthur Port neighbourhood.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Glaciosia wrote:
To:

Rosalie Bomgarde, Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Appointee to the Board
212 Warehouse Ave. , Holdier, Glaciosia, Postal Code 222B

Mrs. Clara Horton,

It is our pleasure to write to you today to ask your approval to begin operations in Port Arthur. We have heard wonderful things about the region, and after the razing incident, it has been a priority of the Federated Isles to assist in some way. We believe that out priorities of ecological stewardship and resilient food production will align well with yours, and it will be our greatest joy to extend the same support our farmers at home receive to you as a gesture of international goodwill.

Yours,
Jake Reaverson, Chairman of the Board,
Pennant Agricultural Managment Group NPDC

Pennant Agricultural Management , NPDC

Nation of Origin:

The Federated Isles of Glaciosia

Nature of Business:

Agriculture

GE&T Storefront:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=481825

The Group seeks to establish corporate offices/warehousing operations in the Warehouse Park area, and work with agricultural partners throughout the region.

Additional Notes:Ge&T storefront just established, but there is at least one post from a while ago purchasing fertilizer.

Address To:

Rosalie Bomgarde, Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Appointee to the Board; 212 Warehouse Ave. , Holdier, Glaciosia, Postal Code 222B

Address From:

Dear Mister Jake Reaverson.

I am quite familiar with both the fantastic services and reputation for which Pennant Agricultural Management has become known for, and am thus pleased with the prospects of hosting you within the great Colony of Port Arthur.

Regulation 1:

Regulation 2:

Regulation 3:

Your Offices will be located in the Warehouse Park neighbourhood.

Signed
Mrs Clara Horton

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:31 pm

To:

Name of Applying Company: Steakhouse Reimagined Dining Company, Inc.

Nation of Origin: Nacrad

Nature of Business: Fine dining

GE&T Storefront: None

Prefered Location of Future Business: Festo Street

Additional Notes:
Last edited by Nacrad on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:51 pm

To:

Antonio Petkovski president of the investment board of Delta Holding, Emperors Boulevard, Emperor Tower 125th flour

DELTA HOLDING

Nation of Origin:

Macedonian Grand Empire

Nature of Business:

Casino and Resort via Delta Resorts

A 1000 MW Hydroelectric power plant as well as a power provider that will sell the power it generates to the public via Delta Power

Wheat Farms and flour mills under Delta Agrocorp

a bank via Delta Bank

A software company via Delta Solutions

A construction company via Delta Construction

A logistic company via Delta Logistics

A medical Cannabis company via Delta Cannabis Company

A network of Supermarkets and mails under Delta Retail

A venture capital firm via Delta Venture

An investment company via Delta Investment Holdings

A consulting company via Delta Consulting

a reexport company under Delta Outsourcing (a company that is basically tasked to scour the world market for arbitrages and selling them at a profit. Also heavily involved in buying items at nearly production costs from high tax nation and selling them for a profit)

GE&T Storefront:

Financial Square and a building in CBD

Additional Notes: All companies will be incorporated in Delta Port Arthur Holdings PLC that will be 100% owned by Delta Holding. The holding company board of directors will be fully maned by MGE nationals. Due to low taxes in Port Arthur you can expect more business then usual from certain companies.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

The City State Rhydin
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2007

Postby The City State Rhydin » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm

To: Office of Economic Development; Colony of Port Arthur; Desk of Mrs Clara Horton - Chairwoman

From: Kiman Ahri'Zun, CEO of the Rhydia Vehicle Corporation

Name of Applying Company: Rhydia Vehicle Corporation

Nation of Origin: The City State Rhydin

Nature of Business: Automotive

GE&T Storefront: Rhydia Vehicle Corporation

Prefered Location of Future Business: Huán Square, and Silver Peacock

Additional Notes: We are interested in building a factory in Huán Square, and a dealership in the second while complying with the ratio of local workers etc in both locations.

Puerto Coco Organization
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:02 pm

To:

From: Puerto Coco Organization Head of Investments Shayda Campbell

Name of Applying Company: Puerto Coco Organization

Nation of Origin: Republic de Tropico

Nature of Business: Security,Entertainment,Tourism,Sports,Imports and Exports

GE&T Storefront: N/A as of now but will make as soon as possible.

Prefered Location of Future Business: Entertainment District

Additional Notes:
We would like to open a Massage and Spa in your area. With that said, we would like to know how much we should pay in taxes per month and what is the VAT. Also if you can inform us about any available buildings in the area that we can buy. Thank you in advance!
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze Twitter: @MHazePCO

Engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia (2020-2021)
Ukraine (2022-present)
War against Al-Qatala (2020-present)

Dukin Donuts
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020

Postby Dukin Donuts » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:59 pm

To:

From: Advertising & Franchising Department Assistant Emery Dukin

Name of Applying Company: Dukin Donuts LLC

Nation of Origin: IC: United States of America
OOC: Dukin Donuts is my nation name

Nature of Business: Service Industry

GE&T Storefront: Franchising Storefront

Prefered Location of Future Business: Festo Street

Additional Notes: Dukin Donuts is a leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving millions of customers each and every day. We offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
Dukin
Donuts
Coffee,Donuts,Sandwiches
Dukin’s Flag Kibble

Who We Are| Fast Facts| Corporate Security |Puppet Nations|Interested in Franchising with Dukin? Click Here
Registered Republican 2020 Voter

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:21 am

SJO Construction, Incorporated, is a construction company that prides itself in being one of the top construction companies in the Confederation. The company itself is seeking to expand internationally, already having multiple sites within the District of Humabon, Cebu, Bohol, Mindoro, and Leyte. To that end, we wish to establish our first foreign site here.

To:

Jacob Irving Grandeza, Chief Operating Officer

SJO Construction, Incorporated

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Construction

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Peizi Square, Industria

Additional Notes:

N/A

Sincerely yours,
(Sgd.)
Dr. Jacob Irving Grandeza, DBA
Chief Operating Officer
SJO Construction, Inc.

Once again, Victoria Associated Industries seeks to establish additional foreign sites here as a result of the progress its extant sites have made.

To:

Simeon Cui, Jr., Chief Operating Officer

Victoria Associated Industries

Nation of Origin:

Nature of Business:

Multiple--refer to Additional Notes for clarification.

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Victoria Fiberglass - Huán Square
Victoria Shipyards - N/A
Victoria Arms - Qing Square

Additional Notes:

N/A

Sincerely,
(Sgd.)
Simeon Cui, Jr., CPA
Chief Operating Officer
Victoria Associated Industries
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Awesome Break-Away of 250land
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesome Break-Away of 250land » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:30 pm

To:

Simon Buchannan, Vice President.

Fendai Semiconductor, a division of Fendai Group.

Nation of Origin:

250land and Vera.

Nature of Business:

Electronics Manufacturing.

GE&T Storefront:

N/A

Peizi Square.

Additional Notes: Fendai Semiconductor primarily acts as an 'overflow' supplier for other semiconductor companies who experience more demand than their current production capacity can provide. We would like to take advantage of Port Arthurs' transport links and high skilled labour pool to construct a state of the art semiconductor 'fab'.
Last edited by Awesome Break-Away of 250land on Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A New Zealander

Official nation name: 250land and Vera. A proud member of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

Wiki

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade