NATION

PASSWORD

Phoenician Airports Programme [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Minister
 
Posts: 2900
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:16 am

Miami International Airport Airlines:
Image:
1 - Miami Air
2 - Pan Am
3 - American
4 - United
5 - Delta
6 - Air Canada
7 - Air Europa

Image:
Cruise Ship Lines:
1 - Carnival Cruise Line
2 - Royal Caribbean Cruises
3 - Norwegian Cruise Line

Image Image:
Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.

Miami Airlines and Cruise Ship Lines wish to bring tens of thousands of Miamian and international tourists to Pheonisland in return Miami wishes to receive and welcome tens of thousands of Phoenician tourists to Miami Shores.

From your island map we see your island nation has many potential international airports, ship ports and beaches, it clearly has great tourism potential, if you need any help private Miamian corporations are ready, willing and able to invest in your nation on any sectors of your economy.

Image:
We hope and trust tens of thousands of Miamian tourists will visit your nation each year, in return we wish to create a joint tourist package to both nations, which private Miamian and Phoenician corporations can honor, with an international tourist card where by Miamian and Pheonisland tourists can receive discounts or be exempt from certain tourist taxes, or charged a lower tax rate while in our nations.

We hope and trust to receive and welcome tens of thousands of Pheonisland tourists to our beaches, tourist resorts, gambling casinos, the Miami Jai-Alai, race horse, dog races and the bay side market place by the bay.

I am sure your great island nation has the same and similar tourist attractions, but all nations ethnic groups have their own unique culture in their own special personal ways,

I myself, I mean we wish to visit your nation as private tourists.

Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.

ImageImage:
Nicaraguan Ministra of Transportation and Communications - Helen Aguirre Ferré.
Brazillian Vice Minister of Transportation and Communications - Thomas Rodrigues.

From your island map we see your island nation has many potential international airports, ship ports and beaches, it clearly has great tourism potential, if you need any help private Miamian corporations are ready, willing and able to invest in your nation on any sectors of your economy.

We request our 7 airlines, 3 tourist cruise ship lines and private yachts be able to fly and dock on Pheonisland international airports, ship ports and private marinas of Pheonisland in return Pheonisland airlines, cruise ship lines and private yachts will be able to fly and dock on Miami Shore's International Airport, the Port of Miami and private marinas.

Recently these international airlines and tourist cruise ship lines, except for Miami Air and Pan Am, who don't operate their for obvious reasons, have lost their tourist destination of La Habana Cuba and thousands of passengers, as a result of the international sanctions and restrictions imposed by President Donald J Trump of The USA of America on the La Habana Cuba Communist Socialist Republic and NS Venezuela to get the Cubans the hell out of Venezuela, they need a new tourist destination, routes and docks of interests.

President Donald J Trump of The USA of America is a good friend and ally of ours for obvious reasons, he is highly respected and loved in our nation.

Make and Keep Pheonisland Great Again - Make and Keep Miami Great Again.

Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.
Nicaraguan Ministra of Transportation and Communications - Helen Aguirre Ferré.
Brazillian Vice Minister of Transportation and Communications - Thomas Rodrigues.
The Democratic Capitalist Republic of Greater Miami Shores.

The Application Form:

Country: Greater Miami Shores
Airline: Miami Air, Pan Am, United, American, Delta, Air Canada, Air Europa
Airline Link: N-A, but you may do your own research if you wish.
Air destinations :
Miami Air - Carthage Airport
Pan Am - Icosium International Airport
United - Oea Magna Airport
American - Volubilis International Airport
Delta - Tingis Airport
Air Canada - Septem Airport
Air Europa - Imonium Airport

All 7 airlines will compete with each other at the other 7 airports, one trip per day, per airline, lowering prices as needed, but they feel their is great tourism flight potential from Greater Miami Shores to Pheonisland and from Pheonisland to Greater Miami Shores and back home.

Vescera Airport
Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City )
Theveste Airport
Altava International Airport
PcificAirport Castellum Dimmidi
Portus Magnus International Airport
Marche Airport Airport ( Leptis Menor City )

Number of trips per week : 7 days, 7 trips 1 per day.
Arrival and departure time : 9 AM and 1 AM, we want to give our passengers time to arrive, check their bags, settle their paper work and relax before the flight.
Aircraft type: varies with the needs of our customers, but all are fast and modern, cleaned, supplied and checked regularly for safety and comfort.
Any Additional info?: none

The 3 international cruise ship corporations, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruises and Norwegian Cruise line, are ready, willing and able to bring tens of thousands of Miamian and international tourists to pheonisland.

Make and Keep Pheonisland Great Again.

Make and Keep Miami Great Again.
President Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Vice President Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.
The Conservative Republican Nationalist Party.
The Miami Shores Council of Ministers with Pics.
The Democratic Capitalist Republic of Greater Miami Shores.

Meet our Council of Ministers with Pics, out of character comments, I love my Miami Nation RP and the real world leaders I haven chosen for it, at times as I walk down the streets of Miami I think my RP nation is for real, lol, I know most of you don't know them, but they are all qualified professionals, vote arrow up like the post, vote arrow down dislike the post.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=846690
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
I will only Post from one Nation Per Thread. I am not trying to evade Foe list Ignore list or Puppet Wank. I am the worlds greatest Insomiac, I beat the worlds record every day. Am accountant by Profession worked at US Defense Contractor Corp in Chicago. President Trump second greatest insomniac with 3 AM Tweets. President Trump is no gentle man. President Reagan gentleman no more make. I am Native Cuban and American citizen Alberto. President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President greatest American President ever. Firs lady Nancy Reagan greatest ever. Viva President Trump 2020 Keep Making America Great Again. Second greatest America President ever. Proud conservative Republican Nationalist with slight libertarian economic streak. Proud Hispanic Latino Republican.

User avatar
Taihan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Feb 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Taihan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Country: State of Taihan
Airline: Air Taihan
Airline Link: none
Air destinations : Tokin <—> Theveste
Number of trips per week : 5x
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments) Any
Aircraft type: (optional) B737-900
Any Additional info?: no

User avatar
TURTLESHROOM II
Minister
 
Posts: 3097
Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am

Country: Great Bountiful Empire of the United TurtleShrooms, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom
Airline: Air Korena
Airline Link: Linl
Air destinations : Jonesboro-Oea; Jonesboro-Carthage; Jonesboro-Icosium; Jonesboro-Portus Magnum
Number of trips per week : All civilian airlines and airports, public and private, are closed on Sunday unless in emergencies or in the need of evacuation. A maximum of twenty-one flights into TurtleShroom from Phoenicia will be formally registered as guaranteed routes each week. If traffic into TurtleShroom becomes larger, QH2MA and Air Korena will be authorized to ask for more. Flights going out of TurtleShroom will start at one per week. If tourism exceeds (IC LIMIT NUMBER) number, the flights will immediately be raised to three per week, and then six per week at (IC LIMIT NUMBER). Should this number become higher, QH2MA and Air Korena will be authorized to ask for more.
Arrival and departure time : The departure and arrival times may be chosen by the Phoenicians, at their convenience, for what is best suited for them. Do not schedule flights on Sundays.

Any Additional info?:
While TurtleShroom has hundreds of small airstrips and places for small planes and personal aircraft, Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport is the only airport that services international flights on a scale large enough to be worthwhile. Tourists entering by QH2MA take the train or bus from there, unless they desire to pay for a charter flight to an airstrip elsewhere.

Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport is an international airport that only receives full-sized airliners for the purposes of entering and exiting the country. On average, it sees, at most, ten thousand flights per week. The average flights per day are, on average, more than one thousand. This increases near holidays and holy days, as well as in the summer.

Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport continues to use levelled dirt strips as its runways (the runways are of standard international sizes) and uses trip wires (akin to aircraft carriers) to help catch and slow planes as a safety precaution. Air traffic is maintained in a single tower by full-time air traffic controllers trained in both domestic and international flight protocols. On Sundays, a skeletal crew is employed for emergencies.

Due to the general absence of planes elsewhere in TurtleShroom, aside from charter flights and recreation, air traffic controllers only supervise flights within a raidus around QH2MA. Flying outside of these areas normally relies on plane-to-plane communication. In the event of a large aircraft (such as yours) flying to an unusual area, the QH2MA tower will release an alert to every airstrip in the aircraft's path and forward it to every aircraft registered there.

No plane collision has ever occured in TurtleShroom history, so you should be all right. If your plane has an emergency and needs to land, and is not on the usual path to Jonesboro and QH2MA, we advise you that you crash into the southern swamplands or attempt to land in the Dry Dry Deser. It is easier to recover the bodies in the former. The latter is nothing but sands and towering sand dunes.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 821,333.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.
News ticker (updated 8/03/2019 AD):

Doctors lead protest to re-legalize cocaine as medicine, overturn 1985 GAT precedent -|- X86 MS-DOS perfected -|- PEACE AT LAST: TURTLESHROOM CIVIL WAR ENDS ON 10-12-2018 AD, FIRST TURTLESHROOMIAN STATE DISSOLVED

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:19 pm

San Carlos Islands wrote:Country: San Carlos Islands
Airline: FlySCI
Airline Link: viewtopic.php?p=35742875#p35742875
Air destinations : PPET > Carthage
Number of trips per week : 5
Arrival and departure time : Arrival: Monday to Friday @ 12 - Departure: Monday to Friday @ 14
Aircraft type: Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-200, Boeing 787-9
Any Additional info?: Check out my airport ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=465307 ) looking for more airlines.



We have approved the service and we have scheduled the flights
welcome to Pheonisland

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Taihan wrote:Country: State of Taihan
Airline: Air Taihan
Airline Link: none
Air destinations : Tokin <—> Theveste
Number of trips per week : 5x
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments) Any
Aircraft type: (optional) B737-900
Any Additional info?: no


We have approved the service and we have scheduled the flights
The flights would be from Monday to Friday: the arrival at 2.15 and the return at 13.30h

Welcome to Pheonisland

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:32 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:Country: Great Bountiful Empire of the United TurtleShrooms, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom
Airline: Air Korena
Airline Link: Linl
Air destinations : Jonesboro-Oea; Jonesboro-Carthage; Jonesboro-Icosium; Jonesboro-Portus Magnum
Number of trips per week : All civilian airlines and airports, public and private, are closed on Sunday unless in emergencies or in the need of evacuation. A maximum of twenty-one flights into TurtleShroom from Phoenicia will be formally registered as guaranteed routes each week. If traffic into TurtleShroom becomes larger, QH2MA and Air Korena will be authorized to ask for more. Flights going out of TurtleShroom will start at one per week. If tourism exceeds (IC LIMIT NUMBER) number, the flights will immediately be raised to three per week, and then six per week at (IC LIMIT NUMBER). Should this number become higher, QH2MA and Air Korena will be authorized to ask for more.
Arrival and departure time : The departure and arrival times may be chosen by the Phoenicians, at their convenience, for what is best suited for them. Do not schedule flights on Sundays.

Any Additional info?:
While TurtleShroom has hundreds of small airstrips and places for small planes and personal aircraft, Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport is the only airport that services international flights on a scale large enough to be worthwhile. Tourists entering by QH2MA take the train or bus from there, unless they desire to pay for a charter flight to an airstrip elsewhere.

Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport is an international airport that only receives full-sized airliners for the purposes of entering and exiting the country. On average, it sees, at most, ten thousand flights per week. The average flights per day are, on average, more than one thousand. This increases near holidays and holy days, as well as in the summer.

Queen Haiz II Memorial Airport continues to use levelled dirt strips as its runways (the runways are of standard international sizes) and uses trip wires (akin to aircraft carriers) to help catch and slow planes as a safety precaution. Air traffic is maintained in a single tower by full-time air traffic controllers trained in both domestic and international flight protocols. On Sundays, a skeletal crew is employed for emergencies.

Due to the general absence of planes elsewhere in TurtleShroom, aside from charter flights and recreation, air traffic controllers only supervise flights within a raidus around QH2MA. Flying outside of these areas normally relies on plane-to-plane communication. In the event of a large aircraft (such as yours) flying to an unusual area, the QH2MA tower will release an alert to every airstrip in the aircraft's path and forward it to every aircraft registered there.

No plane collision has ever occured in TurtleShroom history, so you should be all right. If your plane has an emergency and needs to land, and is not on the usual path to Jonesboro and QH2MA, we advise you that you crash into the southern swamplands or attempt to land in the Dry Dry Deser. It is easier to recover the bodies in the former. The latter is nothing but sands and towering sand dunes.




We have approved the service and we have scheduled the flights

The flights would be as follows:
8 trips per week (in Principle)
Monday to carthage airport, arrival at 11.15 and return at 16.00.
On Tuesday to Icosium airport in the same time
Wednesday to Oea Magna Airport at the same time
Thursday to Portus Magnus airport at the same time

Welcome to Pheonisland

User avatar
Shirbit
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shirbit » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Country: Shirbit
Airline: Shirbit Airways
Airline Link: saa.com
Air destinations :Nodnol/Gunwick Airport (NGW) - Theveste



Number of trips per week : 21
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments)
11:45 landing from NGW 14:30 departure to NGW.
16:45 landing from NGW 19:30 departure to NGW.
20:45 landing from NGW 22:30 deparure to NGW.
Aircraft type: (optional) Airbus A320
Any Additional info?:
Last edited by Shirbit on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Shirbit
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shirbit » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Country: Shirbit
Airline: Shirbit Airways
Airline Link: saa.com
Air destinations :Nodnol/Heathornton Airport (NHT) -

Carthage Airport
Oea Magna Airport
Theveste Airport
Vescera Airport
Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City )



Number of trips per week : 21 flights to Carthage, 21 to Oea Magna, 7 to Theveste, 14 to Vescera, 21 to Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ).
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments)

Carthage:
08:45 landing from NHT 11:30 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:30 departure to NHT.
18:45 landing from NHT 21:30 deparure to NHT.

Oea Magna:
09:15 landing from NHT 12:00 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
17:45 landing from NHT 23:30 deparure to NHT.

Theveste:
08:15 landing from NHT 10:30 departure to NHT.

Vescera:
10:45 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:00 departure to NHT.

Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ):
02:45 landing from NHT 07:30 departure to NHT.
06:45 landing from NHT 14:30 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:30 deparure to NHT.

Aircraft type: (optional) Airbus A320
Any Additional info?:

User avatar
Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 531
Founded: Mar 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Country: Ilovebenderdotcomland
Airline: Air Bender
Airline Link: www.airbender.com
Air destinations :
Hometown (HIA) - Oea (direct flight)
Springfield (SPG) - Oea (direct flight)
Number of trips per week :
1 landing 1 depature to Hometown per day @ 14 flights a week (7 from HIA, 7 to HIA)
1 landing 1 depature to Springfield per day @ 14 flights a week (7 from SPG, 7 to SPG)
Arrival and departure time :
06:15 landing 13:30 departure (back to Hometown HIA)
07:15 landing 11:00 departure (back to Springfield SPG)

Aircraft type: (optional) B747
Any Additional info?:
Yes.

Air Bender would like to open up a coach/shuttle service on the ground.
Image
Image
Image

Between Oea Magna Airport and Turris Tamalleni Airport via Capsa.

Leaving Oea Magna Airport:
8am

10am

12 noon

2pm

5pm

7pm

9pm

And another shuttle arriving at Oea Magna Airport from Turris Tamalleni Airport via Capsa.

8am

10am

12 noon

2pm

5pm

7pm

9pm
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 am

Shirbit wrote:Country: Shirbit
Airline: Shirbit Airways
Airline Link: saa.com
Air destinations :Nodnol/Heathornton Airport (NHT) -

Carthage Airport
Oea Magna Airport
Theveste Airport
Vescera Airport
Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City )



Number of trips per week : 21 flights to Carthage, 21 to Oea Magna, 7 to Theveste, 14 to Vescera, 21 to Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ).
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments)

Carthage:
08:45 landing from NHT 11:30 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:30 departure to NHT.
18:45 landing from NHT 21:30 deparure to NHT.

Oea Magna:
09:15 landing from NHT 12:00 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
17:45 landing from NHT 23:30 deparure to NHT.

Theveste:
08:15 landing from NHT 10:30 departure to NHT.

Vescera:
10:45 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:00 departure to NHT.

Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ):
02:45 landing from NHT 07:30 departure to NHT.
06:45 landing from NHT 14:30 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:30 deparure to NHT.

Aircraft type: (optional) Airbus A320
Any Additional info?:



We have received your request with grace
You can inform us about the days of the week of the flights please.

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:32 am

Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:Country: Ilovebenderdotcomland
Airline: Air Bender
Airline Link: www.airbender.com
Air destinations :
Hometown (HIA) - Oea (direct flight)
Springfield (SPG) - Oea (direct flight)
Number of trips per week :
1 landing 1 depature to Hometown per day @ 14 flights a week (7 from HIA, 7 to HIA)
1 landing 1 depature to Springfield per day @ 14 flights a week (7 from SPG, 7 to SPG)
Arrival and departure time :
06:15 landing 13:30 departure (back to Hometown HIA)
07:15 landing 11:00 departure (back to Springfield SPG)

Aircraft type: (optional) B747
Any Additional info?:
Yes.

Air Bender would like to open up a coach/shuttle service on the ground.
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Between Oea Magna Airport and Turris Tamalleni Airport via Capsa.

Leaving Oea Magna Airport:
8am

10am

12 noon

2pm

5pm

7pm

9pm

And another shuttle arriving at Oea Magna Airport from Turris Tamalleni Airport via Capsa.

8am

10am

12 noon

2pm

5pm

7pm

9pm



We would like to inform you that we have scheduled the flights
We have approved the service of the coach / shuttle

Welcome to Oea :)

User avatar
Shirbit
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shirbit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:37 am

Pheonisland wrote:
Shirbit wrote:Country: Shirbit
Airline: Shirbit Airways
Airline Link: saa.com
Air destinations :Nodnol/Heathornton Airport (NHT) -

Carthage Airport
Oea Magna Airport
Theveste Airport
Vescera Airport
Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City )



Number of trips per week : 21 flights to Carthage, 21 to Oea Magna, 7 to Theveste, 14 to Vescera, 21 to Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ).
Arrival and departure time : (See the timetable according to the airports in the following comments)

Carthage:
08:45 landing from NHT 11:30 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:30 departure to NHT.
18:45 landing from NHT 21:30 deparure to NHT.

Oea Magna:
09:15 landing from NHT 12:00 departure to NHT.
13:15 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
17:45 landing from NHT 23:30 deparure to NHT.

Theveste:
08:15 landing from NHT 10:30 departure to NHT.

Vescera:
10:45 landing from NHT 16:00 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:00 departure to NHT.

Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ):
02:45 landing from NHT 07:30 departure to NHT.
06:45 landing from NHT 14:30 departure to NHT.
16:45 landing from NHT 20:30 deparure to NHT.

Aircraft type: (optional) Airbus A320
Any Additional info?:



We have received your request with grace
You can inform us about the days of the week of the flights please.


Everyday, 7 days a week.

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Greater Miami Shores wrote:Miami International Airport Airlines:
(Image):
1 - Miami Air
2 - Pan Am
3 - American
4 - United
5 - Delta
6 - Air Canada
7 - Air Europa

(Image):
Cruise Ship Lines:
1 - Carnival Cruise Line
2 - Royal Caribbean Cruises
3 - Norwegian Cruise Line

(Image) (Image):
Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.

Miami Airlines and Cruise Ship Lines wish to bring tens of thousands of Miamian and international tourists to Pheonisland in return Miami wishes to receive and welcome tens of thousands of Phoenician tourists to Miami Shores.

From your island map we see your island nation has many potential international airports, ship ports and beaches, it clearly has great tourism potential, if you need any help private Miamian corporations are ready, willing and able to invest in your nation on any sectors of your economy.

(Image):
We hope and trust tens of thousands of Miamian tourists will visit your nation each year, in return we wish to create a joint tourist package to both nations, which private Miamian and Phoenician corporations can honor, with an international tourist card where by Miamian and Pheonisland tourists can receive discounts or be exempt from certain tourist taxes, or charged a lower tax rate while in our nations.

We hope and trust to receive and welcome tens of thousands of Pheonisland tourists to our beaches, tourist resorts, gambling casinos, the Miami Jai-Alai, race horse, dog races and the bay side market place by the bay.

I am sure your great island nation has the same and similar tourist attractions, but all nations ethnic groups have their own unique culture in their own special personal ways,

I myself, I mean we wish to visit your nation as private tourists.

Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.

(Image)(Image):
Nicaraguan Ministra of Transportation and Communications - Helen Aguirre Ferré.
Brazillian Vice Minister of Transportation and Communications - Thomas Rodrigues.

From your island map we see your island nation has many potential international airports, ship ports and beaches, it clearly has great tourism potential, if you need any help private Miamian corporations are ready, willing and able to invest in your nation on any sectors of your economy.

We request our 7 airlines, 3 tourist cruise ship lines and private yachts be able to fly and dock on Pheonisland international airports, ship ports and private marinas of Pheonisland in return Pheonisland airlines, cruise ship lines and private yachts will be able to fly and dock on Miami Shore's International Airport, the Port of Miami and private marinas.

Recently these international airlines and tourist cruise ship lines, except for Miami Air and Pan Am, who don't operate their for obvious reasons, have lost their tourist destination of La Habana Cuba and thousands of passengers, as a result of the international sanctions and restrictions imposed by President Donald J Trump of The USA of America on the La Habana Cuba Communist Socialist Republic and NS Venezuela to get the Cubans the hell out of Venezuela, they need a new tourist destination, routes and docks of interests.

President Donald J Trump of The USA of America is a good friend and ally of ours for obvious reasons, he is highly respected and loved in our nation.

Make and Keep Pheonisland Great Again - Make and Keep Miami Great Again.

Colombian Minister of Tourism - Alfredo Santamaria.
Chilean Vice Ministra of Tourism - Carolina Mata.
Nicaraguan Ministra of Transportation and Communications - Helen Aguirre Ferré.
Brazillian Vice Minister of Transportation and Communications - Thomas Rodrigues.
The Democratic Capitalist Republic of Greater Miami Shores.

The Application Form:

Country: Greater Miami Shores
Airline: Miami Air, Pan Am, United, American, Delta, Air Canada, Air Europa
Airline Link: N-A, but you may do your own research if you wish.
Air destinations :
Miami Air - Carthage Airport
Pan Am - Icosium International Airport
United - Oea Magna Airport
American - Volubilis International Airport
Delta - Tingis Airport
Air Canada - Septem Airport
Air Europa - Imonium Airport

All 7 airlines will compete with each other at the other 7 airports, one trip per day, per airline, lowering prices as needed, but they feel their is great tourism flight potential from Greater Miami Shores to Pheonisland and from Pheonisland to Greater Miami Shores and back home.

Vescera Airport
Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City )
Theveste Airport
Altava International Airport
PcificAirport Castellum Dimmidi
Portus Magnus International Airport
Marche Airport Airport ( Leptis Menor City )

Number of trips per week : 7 days, 7 trips 1 per day.
Arrival and departure time : 9 AM and 1 AM, we want to give our passengers time to arrive, check their bags, settle their paper work and relax before the flight.
Aircraft type: varies with the needs of our customers, but all are fast and modern, cleaned, supplied and checked regularly for safety and comfort.
Any Additional info?: none

The 3 international cruise ship corporations, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruises and Norwegian Cruise line, are ready, willing and able to bring tens of thousands of Miamian and international tourists to pheonisland.

Make and Keep Pheonisland Great Again.

Make and Keep Miami Great Again.
President Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Vice President Ileana Ros-Lehtinen.
The Conservative Republican Nationalist Party.
The Miami Shores Council of Ministers with Pics.
The Democratic Capitalist Republic of Greater Miami Shores.

Meet our Council of Ministers with Pics, out of character comments, I love my Miami Nation RP and the real world leaders I haven chosen for it, at times as I walk down the streets of Miami I think my RP nation is for real, lol, I know most of you don't know them, but they are all qualified professionals, vote arrow up like the post, vote arrow down dislike the post.
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=846690



We would like to inform you that we have scheduled the flights
Waiting for other flights in the future

Welcome to Pheonisland ;)

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Shirbit wrote:
Pheonisland wrote:

We have received your request with grace
You can inform us about the days of the week of the flights please.


Everyday, 7 days a week.



We would like to inform you that we have scheduled the flights
Thank you and Welcome to Pheonisland :)

Notes :
* The timetable of arrival of the first flight to Carthage has been changed from 8:45 to 8:15.
* The timetable for the return of the second trip from Oea has changed from 16.30 to 16.00
Last edited by Pheonisland on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shirbit
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jun 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Shirbit » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:51 pm

21 flights to Carthage, 21 to Oea Magna, 7 to Theveste, 14 to Vescera, 21 to Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ).

What are the airport codes for the above please?
&
Where in the world roughly would you say Pheonisland is?
I see Ryan air and wonder if it's where Ireland is?

Nodnol is London spelt backwards, and Shirbit is British and, Heathornton is Heathrow and, I want to know where in Nodnol NHT to put flights to this Pheonisland; long haul or short haul?
Last edited by Shirbit on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 392
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 am

Country: The United States of Ibica
Airline: Ibican Airlines
Airline Link: IbicanAir.ib.com
Air destinations : Willmington - Carthage
Number of trips per week : 14, twice per day
Arrival and departure time : 7:45-10:30am; 16:15-18:30pm
Aircraft type: B787
Any Additional info?:


Country: Ibica
Airline: Ibican Airlines
Airline Link: IbicanAir.ib.com
Air destinations : Elizabeth City - Tingus (Seasonal; May-September)
Number of trips per week : 14, twice Daily
Arrival and departure time : 10:15-12:30; 16:15-18:30
Aircraft type: B787
Any Additional info?:
The United States of Ibica, or just Ibica if you will, is a large nation encompassing roughly half of the continent of Ibica, hence the name. Ibica is a presidential federation with a republican government, home to about 124 million people. The current president is Conservative Evaline Buckley.



Member of the Council Of Free Market Economies

User avatar
Kapan
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Apr 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kapan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Seokyo Inchena International (KPN/ RKPN) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 21 (3 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 9:00 AM, Departure 1: 10:15 AM; Arrival 2: 12:00 PM, Departure 2: 1:15 PM; Arrival 3: 3:00 PM, Departure 3: 5:00 PM
Aircraft type: Airbus A319LR
Last edited by Kapan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmm, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Mazda 787B?

User avatar
Kapan
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Apr 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kapan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Osakan Kansei International (KIS/ RKIS) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 14 (2 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 8:00 AM, Departure 1: 9:15 AM; Arrival 2: 11:00 AM, Departure 2: 12:15 PM
Aircraft type: Airbus A319LR
Last edited by Kapan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmm, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Mazda 787B?

User avatar
Kapan
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Apr 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kapan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Okinaha International (OKI/ ROKI) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 21 (3 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 5:00 AM, Departure 1: 6:30 AM; Arrival 2: 11:30 AM, Departure 2: 1:15 PM; Arrival 3: 7:00 PM, Departure 3: 9:00 PM
Aircraft type: Airbus A320ceo
Last edited by Kapan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmm, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Mazda 787B?

User avatar
Kapan
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Apr 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kapan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Seokyo Narimpo International (SEO/ RSEO) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 21 (3 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 7:30 PM, Departure 1: 10:00 PM; Arrival 2: 12:00 AM, Departure 2: 1:30 AM; Arrival 3: 2:30 AM, Departure 3: 4:30 AM
Aircraft type: Airbus A321neo
Hmm, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner or the Mazda 787B?

User avatar
Greater Miami Shores
Minister
 
Posts: 2900
Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Greater Miami Shores » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:04 pm

This post is withdrawn.
Last edited by Greater Miami Shores on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I will only Post from one Nation Per Thread. I am not trying to evade Foe list Ignore list or Puppet Wank. I am the worlds greatest Insomiac, I beat the worlds record every day. Am accountant by Profession worked at US Defense Contractor Corp in Chicago. President Trump second greatest insomniac with 3 AM Tweets. President Trump is no gentle man. President Reagan gentleman no more make. I am Native Cuban and American citizen Alberto. President Ronald Reagan, the original Make America Great Again President greatest American President ever. Firs lady Nancy Reagan greatest ever. Viva President Trump 2020 Keep Making America Great Again. Second greatest America President ever. Proud conservative Republican Nationalist with slight libertarian economic streak. Proud Hispanic Latino Republican.

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Shirbit wrote:21 flights to Carthage, 21 to Oea Magna, 7 to Theveste, 14 to Vescera, 21 to Agathinos Sergius international Airport ( Rapidum City ).

What are the airport codes for the above please?
&
Where in the world roughly would you say Pheonisland is?
I see Ryan air and wonder if it's where Ireland is?

Nodnol is London spelt backwards, and Shirbit is British and, Heathornton is Heathrow and, I want to know where in Nodnol NHT to put flights to this Pheonisland; long haul or short haul?



The codes of the air ports are as follows:
Carthage: (IATA: CAR)
Oea Magna: (IATA: OEM)
Theveste: (IATA: THEV)
Vescera: (IATA: VES)
  Agathinos Sergius international Airport: (IATA: AGAS)

Pheonisland is a nation of Meditrean origin had a lot of Roman, Grec and Berber influence, I would say that it is a Mediterranean nation between Europe and Africa ... a gap between the two containers.

short haul

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Country: The United States of Ibica
Airline: Ibican Airlines
Airline Link: IbicanAir.ib.com
Air destinations : Willmington - Carthage
Number of trips per week : 14, twice per day
Arrival and departure time : 7:45-10:30am; 16:15-18:30pm
Aircraft type: B787
Any Additional info?:


Country: Ibica
Airline: Ibican Airlines
Airline Link: IbicanAir.ib.com
Air destinations : Elizabeth City - Tingus (Seasonal; May-September)
Number of trips per week : 14, twice Daily
Arrival and departure time : 10:15-12:30; 16:15-18:30
Aircraft type: B787
Any Additional info?:



We would like to inform you that we have scheduled the flights.

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Kapan wrote:Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Osakan Kansei International (KIS/ RKIS) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 14 (2 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 8:00 AM, Departure 1: 9:15 AM; Arrival 2: 11:00 AM, Departure 2: 12:15 PM
Aircraft type: Airbus A319LR



Accepted
We would like to inform you that we have scheduled the flights
Welcome to Pheonisland

User avatar
Pheonisland
Envoy
 
Posts: 227
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pheonisland » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Kapan wrote:Country: Empire of Kapan
Airline: FlyKapan
Airline Link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kap ... id=1223363 (Currently only a WIP Wikipedia-style factbook for now, but there will be a forum storefront after this is finished.
Air destinations : Okinaha International (OKI/ ROKI) > Imonium Airport
Number of trips per week : 21 (3 per day)
Arrival and departure time : Arrival 1: 5:00 AM, Departure 1: 6:30 AM; Arrival 2: 11:30 AM, Departure 2: 1:15 PM; Arrival 3: 7:00 PM, Departure 3: 9:00 PM
Aircraft type: Airbus A320ceo



Please , you can not exceed 35 flights from the same country to the same airport.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads