NATION

PASSWORD

Council of Free Market Economies (CFME) (MT, Open, IC)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eywaan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eywaan » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:37 am

Full Name of Nation:The Republic of Eywaan
Economic System:Regulated Capitalism
Style of Government:Republican (Semi-Democratic)
Main Exports:Steel,Pharmaceuticals,Processed Dairy and consumer Food Products,IT services,Financial services,Ores,Gems,Manufactured Parts
Main Imports:Oil and Gas,Heavy Machinery,Automobiles,Weapons,Luxury goods,Electronics,Chemicals,Aircraft,Space launch services,Processed metals,Software products
Point of Contact : Myos Fozzie
Additional Notes: We would love to create strategic industrial partnerships if admitted.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC):Major events participation and occasional shows otherwise.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Eywaan wrote:Full Name of Nation:The Republic of Eywaan
Economic System:Regulated Capitalism
Style of Government:Republican (Semi-Democratic)
Main Exports:Steel,Pharmaceuticals,Processed Dairy and consumer Food Products,IT services,Financial services,Ores,Gems,Manufactured Parts
Main Imports:Oil and Gas,Heavy Machinery,Automobiles,Weapons,Luxury goods,Electronics,Chemicals,Aircraft,Space launch services,Processed metals,Software products
Point of Contact : Myos Fozzie
Additional Notes: We would love to create strategic industrial partnerships if admitted.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC):Major events participation and occasional shows otherwise.

Accepted! Your nation now enjoys all the benefits of a CFME member! Welcome!
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Great Letavia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Letavia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:53 am

Full Name of Nation: Republic of Great Letavia
Economic System: Free market Capitalism
Style of Government: Presidential Republic
Main Exports: Fish, oil, electronics, clean energy (wind, hydric).
Main Imports: Agricultural goods, minerals, chemicals.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Jann un' Cessenome, Minister of ReCIL, Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Tourism.
Additional Notes: Also trading information services.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Can be active every day.

Mossy-Oak
Civilian

Founded: Aug 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossy-Oak » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Full Name of Nation: The armed Republic of Mossy-Oak
Economic System: Free market
Style of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products
Main Imports: Electronics, Household appliances such as refrigerators. Very interested in trading with a nation that can refine our oil
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): King Ralph
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Will attend all summits, And always participate in all votes.
Last edited by Mossy-Oak on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Califbala
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Califbala » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:12 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Caliphate of Califbala
Economic System: State Capitalism
Style of Government: Federal constitutional Sharia semi-democratic theocracy
Main Exports: Agricultural goods, crude and refined oil, raw materials
Main Imports: Space exploration technology, luxury goods, automobiles, robotics
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Minister-Delegate of Trade
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): A regular donation of dinars equivalent to 300 million USD, as well as willingness to host and participate in council summits.
☪ Califbala ☪
"He is Allah, who is One, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent."

A PMT neo-Caliphate spanning much of the Old World in the 22nd Century. This nation takes place in a post-WW3 world with early space travel.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Great Letavia wrote:Full Name of Nation: Republic of Great Letavia
Economic System: Free market Capitalism
Style of Government: Presidential Republic
Main Exports: Fish, oil, electronics, clean energy (wind, hydric).
Main Imports: Agricultural goods, minerals, chemicals.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Jann un' Cessenome, Minister of ReCIL, Ministry of Commerce, Industry, Tourism.
Additional Notes: Also trading information services.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Can be active every day.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Mossy-Oak wrote:Full Name of Nation: The armed Republic of Mossy-Oak
Economic System: Free market
Style of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products
Main Imports: Electronics, Household appliances such as refrigerators. Very interested in trading with a nation that can refine our oil
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): King Ralph
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Will attend all summits, And always participate in all votes.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Califbala wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Caliphate of Califbala
Economic System: State Capitalism
Style of Government: Federal constitutional Sharia semi-democratic theocracy
Main Exports: Agricultural goods, crude and refined oil, raw materials
Main Imports: Space exploration technology, luxury goods, automobiles, robotics
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Minister-Delegate of Trade
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): A regular donation of dinars equivalent to 300 million USD, as well as willingness to host and participate in council summits.

Rode Svaerd
Civilian

Founded: Aug 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rode Svaerd » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Full Name of Nation: Rode Svaerd
Economic System: Free Market Capitalism
Style of Government: Liberal Monarchy
Main Exports: Fish, Lumber, Coal
Main Imports: Steel, Tanks, Armoured Vehicles, Oil
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Johan Piellvat
How much are you willing to contribute?: 250 Million Floyds.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:03 am

Rode Svaerd wrote:Full Name of Nation: Rode Svaerd
Style of Government: Liberal Monarchy
Main Exports: Fish, Lumber, Coal
Main Imports: Steel, Tanks, Armoured Vehicles, Oil
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Johan Piellvat
How much are you willing to contribute?: 250 Million Floyds.

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:55 am

OOC: Blows some dust from this thread, hope this organization is still ongoing?

Full Name of Nation: the grand federation of Casta Marina
Economic System: Capitalism
Style of Government: constitutional monarchy with a strong monarch.
Main Exports: Oil, Pharmaceutical products, Petro-Chemie Products, tobacco, coffee
Main Imports: Electronic, machinery, cars
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Sergio Vega, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Claudio Ramirez, Secretary of Trade
Additional Notes: Our only condition is that our Nation can refuse buisness with Slaver Nations. Casta Marina would also be interested in further international treaties.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I will try to attend all the meetings, rather active player.
Last edited by Casta Marina on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Casta Marina

A Nation inspired by the Caribean Area united by a Simon Bolivarish figure who crowned himself dictator in the early 20th century.
A successful though authoritarian nation struggling with all the democracies and the changes the 21st century brought.
Ingame Population: ~ 28 000 000 Citizens
Retuning nation since 2016

Korwin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Korwin » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Korwinian Anthrostate; Korwin
Economic System: Mixed-market, with state-owned industries common
Style of Government: Unitary semi-direct democracy under a constitutional representative poly-state
Main Exports: raw copper and aluminum production, integrated circuitry, automobiles, airplane / turbo / jet engines, medical equipment, foodstuffs
Main Imports: Lumber, refined petroleum, pharmaceuticals, minerals, automobiles, electronics, foodstuffs
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Dr. Cameron Finkelstein, Commissioner for the Facilitation of International Commerce (CFIC), of the Department of National Commerce.
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Time permitting, I can participate in any official RP or CFME functions.
T H E
K O R W I N I A N
A N T H R O S T A T E

T E F

Companies House
Civilian

Founded: Oct 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Companies House » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:53 am

Full Name of Nation: (it's a semi-independent organization) HM Companies House
Economic System: Libertarian Capitalist
Style of Government: unelected and technocratic
Main Exports: Financial services, money, technical and financial expertise, bureaucratic paperwork, etc.
Main Imports: foodstuffs, water, construction materials, electricity, water, paper, and pretty much everything else.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Lesley Cowley OBE (non-executive director of the board)
Additional Notes: We're technically a part of HM Government in London, but have been managing ourselves in a rather independent fashion for the past few decades. This is a way for British companies to gain competitiveness and relevancy on the world market, whilst still protecting some of them from the ill effects that globalization might bring about through small import restrictions.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I'm pretty active, so about anything I guess

The Galactic Supremacy
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Supremacy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:22 am

Full Name of Nation: The True Islamic Empire (official), The Galactic Supremacy (de facto).
Economic System: The State creates an economic order (through legislation) by coordinating its policies with numerous other economic actors (e.g. businesses, consumers, etc.) in maximizing the theoretical potential of a capitalistic system. Otherwise known as ordoliberalism.
Style of Government: It can be considered a democracy, theocracy, and a technocracy/meritocracy at the same time.
Main Exports: General machinery, Retail products, Industrial chemicals, High-end technological goods (electronics, robotics, software, nuclear reactor parts, etc.), Vehicles, Petroleum-related fuels, Synthetic materials,
Main Imports: Agricultural goods, various raw materials and minerals,
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): The Emperor; or, The Emperor's Voice; or, Lord Tormen, Head of the Sphere of Economic Affairs; or, Sultan Ahbash, Director of the Imperial Council of Trade.
Additional Notes: -
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Variable; occasional but assured participation.
Last edited by The Galactic Supremacy on Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Galactic Supremacy
"Through victory, our chains are broken. Our ambitions shall set us free!"
A 10.2 civilization, according to this index.
OOC: This User || Negative Income Tax

“God does not change the condition of a people unless they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)

Pro: Palestine, Free Markets, Free Speech, Negative Income Tax, Nationalised Banks, Land Value Tax, Universal Healthcare, Civic 'Melting-Pot' Nationalism, Social Conservatism, etc.
Neutral: The Australian Labor Party, etc.
Very Anti: Israel, Climate Alarmism, Militant Atheism, Goods and Services Tax, Fuel Excise Tax, Multiculturalism, the Greens, 'Teal' Independents, etc.
9Axes

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:20 am

Full Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Tyrannyicalist
Style of Government: Autocratic Dictatorship
Main Exports: Weapons/Agriculture/Metals/Tanks
Main Imports: Planes/Navy/Tropical Fruit
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Robert Wertling
Additional Notes: We're doing this because we've often been barred from trading because of our policies
Our only colony so far is The Wicker Islands
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I will contribute to the best of my ability
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:07 am

Full Name of Nation: The Corporate Republic of Synne Industries
Economic System: Complete laissez faire capitalism
Style of Government: Corporate-Led parliamentary democracy
Main Exports: Weaponry, machinery, raw materials (e.g. stone, metals, oil), general consumer products, information technology, non-military aerospace products, carbon recapture units (MT level)
Main Imports: No material imports due to harsh distaste for imports/outsourcing. Weapons manufacturers (but not the state) will occasionally import raw materials during wartime
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Minister of Arms Exports & General Trade Igor Nikolai
Additional Notes: Synne Industries is a moderate PMT nation though if accepted will only contribute MT/light PMT products unless requested otherwise
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Will be active almost daily and will participate in most votes. Will notify high-ranking officials of extended absence if requested.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Full Name of Nation:united American-isreali empire
Economic System:absolutely free market
Style of Government: republic (a empire with a republic system for all citizens)
Main Exports:most anything (minus slavery we hate slavers thus no slaves, we like freedom)
Main Imports:most anything
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): eli patton the third
Additional Notes: minus slavery (on the Economy) we hate slavers thus no slaves, we like freedom. however we would like to add we are looking for star ships and advanced laser/plasma based weapons to add to what we have. we are a multi race (as in humans/non humans given equal say) republic style empire. we are also wanting to build a defence force for the multiverse and are seeking partners for it as well. our company's so far:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... id=1260580

(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC):in rl i am sometimes busy but when i can i will contribute
Last edited by The united American-Isreali empire on Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Sorry about all the delays here guys, I'll quickly process some applications.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Casta Marina wrote:OOC: Blows some dust from this thread, hope this organization is still ongoing?

Full Name of Nation: the grand federation of Casta Marina
Economic System: Capitalism
Style of Government: constitutional monarchy with a strong monarch.
Main Exports: Oil, Pharmaceutical products, Petro-Chemie Products, tobacco, coffee
Main Imports: Electronic, machinery, cars
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Sergio Vega, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Claudio Ramirez, Secretary of Trade
Additional Notes: Our only condition is that our Nation can refuse buisness with Slaver Nations. Casta Marina would also be interested in further international treaties.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I will try to attend all the meetings, rather active player.

Korwin wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Korwinian Anthrostate; Korwin
Economic System: Mixed-market, with state-owned industries common
Style of Government: Unitary semi-direct democracy under a constitutional representative poly-state
Main Exports: raw copper and aluminum production, integrated circuitry, automobiles, airplane / turbo / jet engines, medical equipment, foodstuffs
Main Imports: Lumber, refined petroleum, pharmaceuticals, minerals, automobiles, electronics, foodstuffs
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Dr. Cameron Finkelstein, Commissioner for the Facilitation of International Commerce (CFIC), of the Department of National Commerce.
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Time permitting, I can participate in any official RP or CFME functions.

Companies House wrote:Full Name of Nation: (it's a semi-independent organization) HM Companies House
Economic System: Libertarian Capitalist
Style of Government: unelected and technocratic
Main Exports: Financial services, money, technical and financial expertise, bureaucratic paperwork, etc.
Main Imports: foodstuffs, water, construction materials, electricity, water, paper, and pretty much everything else.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Lesley Cowley OBE (non-executive director of the board)
Additional Notes: We're technically a part of HM Government in London, but have been managing ourselves in a rather independent fashion for the past few decades. This is a way for British companies to gain competitiveness and relevancy on the world market, whilst still protecting some of them from the ill effects that globalization might bring about through small import restrictions.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I'm pretty active, so about anything I guess

The Galactic Supremacy wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Islamic Caliphate of the Human Republic (official), The Galactic Supremacy (de facto).
Economic System: The State creates an economic order/situation (through legislation) by coordinating its policies with numerous other economic actors (e.g. businesses, consumers, etc.) in maximizing the theoretical potential of a capitalistic system. Otherwise known as ordoliberalism.
Style of Government: The Human Republic can be considered a democracy, theocracy, and a technocracy/meritocracy at the same time. Members of the executive and legislative branches of government are recommended on the basis of merit and expertise in a particular field (technocratic/meritocratic), but are officially elected by the People through the ballot box (democratic). The effects of any legislative and executive decisions are perpetually reviewed by the judiciary, and its findings are published, and its recommendations for better decisions are mandated. Thus applying the Quranic injunction to command the good and to forbid the bad (theocratic).
Main Exports: General machinery, Retail products, Industrial chemicals, High-end technological goods (electronics, robotics, software, nuclear reactor parts, etc.), Vehicles, Petroleum-related fuels, Synthetic materials,
Main Imports: Agricultural goods, various raw materials and minerals,
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Caliph Ibrāhīm Bennābī SīʿAli.
Additional Notes: -
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Variable; occasional but assured participation.

Tyrannyicalist wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Armed Republic of Tyrannyicalist
Style of Government: Autocratic Dictatorship
Main Exports: Weapons/Agriculture/Metals/Tanks
Main Imports: Planes/Navy/Tropical Fruit
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Robert Wertling
Additional Notes: We're doing this because we've often been barred from trading because of our policies
Our only colony so far is The Wicker Islands
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I will contribute to the best of my ability

Synne Industries wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Corporate Republic of Synne Industries
Economic System: Complete laissez faire capitalism
Style of Government: Corporate-Led parliamentary democracy
Main Exports: Weaponry, machinery, raw materials (e.g. stone, metals, oil), general consumer products, information technology, non-military aerospace products, carbon recapture units (MT level)
Main Imports: No material imports due to harsh distaste for imports/outsourcing. Weapons manufacturers (but not the state) will occasionally import raw materials during wartime
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Minister of Arms Exports & General Trade Igor Nikolai
Additional Notes: Synne Industries is a moderate PMT nation though if accepted will only contribute MT/light PMT products unless requested otherwise
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Will be active almost daily and will participate in most votes. Will notify high-ranking officials of extended absence if requested.

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:Full Name of Nation:united American-isreali empire
Economic System:absolutely free market
Style of Government: republic (a empire with a republic system for all citizens)
Main Exports:most anything (minus slavery we hate slavers thus no slaves, we like freedom)
Main Imports:most anything
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): eli patton the third
Additional Notes: minus slavery (on the Economy) we hate slavers thus no slaves, we like freedom. however we would like to add we are looking for star ships and advanced laser/plasma based weapons to add to what we have. we are a multi race (as in humans/non humans given equal say) republic style empire. we are also wanting to build a defence force for the multiverse and are seeking partners for it as well. our company's so far:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... id=1260580
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC):in rl i am sometimes busy but when i can i will contribute

Cedar Springs
Civilian

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Cedar Springs » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:46 am

Full Name of Nation: Cedar Springs
Economic System: Free Trade
Style of Government: Monarchy/Parliament
Main Exports: coffee, Various mining minerals,
Main Imports: Agricultural products, luxury goods
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): King Ralph Goodman
Additional Notes: Willing to negotiate good faith
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I promise to attend all summits and will participate in any voting

Pheonisland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:43 pm

Two commercial complexes were opened in the city of Leptis Magna in the south-east of Pheonisland
to encourage trade and national and international economy, and to encourage investment.

Megapark Leptis Magna

Megapark Leptis Magna is the name of a commercial park of the company Arcona Pheonisland,
located in the district of San Vicente de Leptis Magna (Oea) Pheonisland. Opened in 2019.
The park currently has 137,000 m² of commercial area and 128,000 m² of gross leasable area,
thus becoming the largest shopping center on the ledge.

Along with the commercial premises, there are large areas of parks and gardens (near which is
the Botanical Garden of Leptis Magna), as well as sports and children's facilities including the largest
Pheonisland radio control car track. There are also a total of 7000 parking spaces.

Areas

CompanyNationalityProductExecutive Director
Drone TechTyrannyicalistHardwareSeth Wernin

Max Center

Max Center is a shopping center of Leptis Magna, in the province of Oea (Pheonisland).
It is the largest leisure and dining area in Oea. It opened in 2019 and is located in the Kareaga neighborhood.
The shopping center has an Orasko hypermarket and 166 stores.

Regarding the car parks Max Center has one on the surface, two underground floors and another on
the roof and Max Leisure one underground.

Max Leisure
The leisure area, connected to the Max Center by an elevated covered walkway on the N-634, is the second
largest leisure area in the province, behind the Park Avenue of MegaPark Leptis Magna, which is located
in front of the Max Center. This leisure area has an American bowling alley with 26 tracks,
a recreation machine area, 16 movie theaters, restaurants and coffee shops.

Areas

CompanyNationalityProductExecutive Director
Drone TechTyrannyicalistHardwareSeth Wernin

Code: Select all

[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Capital City:[/b]
[b]Company's name[/b]
[b]Link of the company :[/b] (optional)
[b]Executive Director :[/b]
[b]Product :[/b]
[b]Store location :[/b]
[b]Do you have anything to declare?:[/b]

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 pm

X.XXX.MMXIX
Grand Seal of the Narnian Republic of Bisim

To whom it may concern,

Further up and Further In, my dear friend. My name is Leo Kaiba, the Minister of Finance for the Narnian Republic of Bisim. I have the pleasure of writing to you today to request my nation's admission into the Council of Free Market Economies. After many years of economic isolationism, Bisim is once again opening its doors to the international trade community, and would like to find as many like minded trading partners as possible.

Attached is our application, as filled out by myself. I look forward to hearing from you.

As the Lion roars,
Leo Kaiba

Full Name of Nation: The Narnian Republic of Bisim
Economic System: Laissez Faire Capitalism
Style of Government: Narnian Republic (Constitutional Monarchy)
Main Exports: Precious Metals, Gem Stones, Jewelry, Uranium, and Archaeological Expertise
Main Imports: Luxury Goods, Timber.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Leo Kaiba, Minister of Finance
Additional Notes: Though we currently are only operating one storefront on this forum, rest assured more will open in the near future.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I'll attend meetings if I can between school and work. I'm happy to discuss policies and engage with member states' storefronts on the NS forum.
Embassy Exchange Program Constitution
Bisi Archaeology Survey Corporation
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.
Current WA Delegate for: Narnia
Most posts made prior January 1st 2019 are non-canon.
2011 John Cookson Memorial Shield

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:36 am

When is the summit?
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Sunny place
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sunny place » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 am

Full Name of Nation:Republic of Sunny place
Economic System:Free market
Style of Government:Constitutional republic
Main Exports:Microchips, defence weapons, refined oil and Gasoline
Main Imports: food, crude oil and copper
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.):Minister of Trade and industries Mr David Singh
Additional Notes: telegram Sunny place diplomatic office
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC):

Fetra
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Fetra » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:15 am

Full Name of Nation: The Colonial Empire of Fetra
Economic System: Liberal market
Style of Government: Monarchic dictatorship
Main Exports: Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, Cheese exports.
Main Imports: Agriculture.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.):Royal Trade Administrator Jeorge Maseinton
Additional Notes: N/A
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I don't know, a bit or more, depends.
Last edited by Fetra on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade