NATION

PASSWORD

Council of Free Market Economies (CFME) (MT, Open, IC)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pheonisland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:20 pm

good job
Just for a simple suggestion, what do you think of the name of the companies that have links in the application code?
Optionally, so that we can add them to the export list?

Pheonisland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Pheonisland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:20 pm

In order to promote investment and trade exchange among the member states of the CFME, the Department of Organization and Logistics has drawn up a list of trade agreements concluded to codify the course of trade agreements between member states.
We encourage you to further economic cooperation for prosperity and development and to create a strong economic zone.

Pheonisland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Homer Coffee

Homer Coffee. is an Phoenician manufacturer of coffee products. Founded in Pomaria in May 6,2019 by Domitianus Homer, it was initially run from a small grocery store .

Coffee

Homer imports coffee from around the world, . Sustainable production concerns have led the company to develop the ¡Earth! project, a sustainable agriculture program, that seeks to improve the quality of coffee as well as the environmental and working conditions.

Branded as "Pheonisland's Favourite Coffee," the company claims that 800.000 out of the one million coffee purchasing families in Pheonisland choose Homer.

Retail
The company operates a number of retail coffee shops. The shops offer traditional coffee drinks as well as whole bean and ground coffee for home use.

company

Homer, established in Pomaria, Pheonisland, in 2019, has been owned by the family of the same name . today Homer is the retail market leader in Pheonisland with a market share by value of over 47% , 2,700 employees and sales of 1,340 million phoenix (2019). The company has six production sites, and operates through associated companies and distributors . Homer credits itself with inventing the concept of blending, "the art of combining different types of coffee from different geographical areas".

Offices and manufacturing plants
The Homer Group includes also 4 main manufacturing plants: in Pomaria there is the first manufacturing plant; Homer Coffee plants are also present in Hippo, where Homer A Modo Tio, Homer Espresso Point and Homer Red capsules are produced, and in Cohors, where the decaffeinated coffee is made for the worldwide distribution.

Beautiful harmonious Phoenician coffee

The Classic Collection: a pillar of the Homer Coffee offering for lovers of traditional Phoenician espresso coffee with a contemporary twist, created for perfect extraction in professional settings.

For export
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Responsible Company:[/b]
[b]Export rate of national production:[/b]
[b]Cost per kilogram (in local currency or US dollar):[/b]

For import
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]City which will include the head office:[/b]
[b]Regional CEO:[/b]
[b]Coffee Type:[/b]
[b]Number of locations in the country:[/b]

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:11 am

Good start Pheonisland, coffee exports are always a good choice for a unique storefront. I’d suggest you put this in a WIP storefront. I’d buy ;)
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:52 am

We would like to form the CFME International Conglomerate, a union of all companies in the CFME to pursue shared economic aims and to wield more influence over governments and markets!. Contact us for more information!

Signed,
Max Turov, Economic Minister of the Second British Republic.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Official Correspondance

From: Office of Economical Development, Council of Free Market Economies.

To: All Member States of the CFME

Subject: Public Announcement & Addressing the proposal from the Second British Republic.

Encryption: Standard

To whom ever it may concern.

I wish to proudly announce the appointment of the Republic of Port Ember into the office of Economic Development of the Council of Free Market Economies, with the Port Emberian Minister of Trade and Industry, His Honourable José Gudfrey serving as the Head of Economic Development within the Council of Free Market Economies.

I wish to humbly offer my gratitude for being appointed into this distinguished post, and will strive to always my assigned duties with excellence and zeal, and always ensure that the entire CFME Community benefits from me being active in this post - as I have already proved with the Port Emberian Naval Development Plan, and the Port Emberian Tourist Development Plan.

Now I would like to address the recent proposal from the Second British Empire, proposing the establishment of an International Conglomorate.

Personally, on my own behalf, on the behalf of the office of the CFME Economical Development and on the behalf of the government of Port Ember - I am insulted and appalled by the so called offer.

It is my duty as the Head of the CFME Economical Development to advise my fellow member states to think clearly and deeply about he proposal before considering it.

In my opinion, it is a move from the Second British Republic to monopolise world trade in one foul move, in order to remove the economical power we as the CFME are building, and placing out fates into the hands of the crafty Brits. The oppertunities to exploit and manhandle growing economies - while destroying independent cultures and economical growth, is simply to plenty with this proposal.

I cannot and will not attempt to force any nation to reject the offer, but I can - and am - strongly advising against it.

I hope you find this in order, and feel free to contact my office regarding any queries or complaints.

To your Health & Wealth!

Signed
Minister José Gudfrey
Miniser of Trade & Industry
Republic of Port Ember

&

Head of Economical Development
Council of Free Market Economies

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Cronica
Secretary

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cronica » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 am

OOC

So sorry for the inactivity. I’m currently in vacation right now and I won’t be active for another week and a half or so. In the mean time please hold my membership status, thanks
    ------ Großherzogtum Kronika | The Grand Duchy of Cronica
    Die Großherzogin und das volk über alles

FactbookNews | Member of the CFME | Other nations └ ValehartElvectica (Main Nation) └ Freilibre (Retired)
      Guten tag! I'm currently learning German and this nation helps me learn more and more, as well as stay interested in the language and culture, so please excuse some minor grammar mistakes every now and then. This nation RPs in PT, but mainly MT.
      Basically a small Oceania/Asian nation comparable to Qatar or Singapore- but an ex-German colony. ~5.6 million citizens. Strong tourist, shipping, and finance industry. Monarch still has ties with German royalty. Citizens prefer to be called Kronikier.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 am

Cronica wrote:
OOC

So sorry for the inactivity. I’m currently in vacation right now and I won’t be active for another week and a half or so. In the mean time please hold my membership status, thanks

It’s completely fine, for everyone’s knowledge, I will be flying / unavailable between the 15th of July and the 17th. After that my forum posts will be spotty until August 29, I foresee. I will be on vacation in India. Thanks for all of your cooperation!
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:02 am

Can our leaders have a diplomatic summit to discuss this?
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:34 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Can our leaders have a diplomatic summit to discuss this?

OOC: By “this” I assume you mean somewhat ridiculous proposal by the World Capitalist to form a conglomerate?

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Can our leaders have a diplomatic summit to discuss this?

OOC: By “this” I assume you mean somewhat ridiculous proposal by the World Capitalist to form a conglomerate?

OOC: No, I mean with any Nation, because IC my nation’s economy just collapsed
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:48 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:OOC: By “this” I assume you mean somewhat ridiculous proposal by the World Capitalist to form a conglomerate?

OOC: No, I mean with any Nation, because IC my nation’s economy just collapsed

Why dont you ask PE/ the office of economical development for help? Building economies is what we do afterall..
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Sagyr
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sagyr » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:00 am

Full Name of Nation: Revolutionary Sagyrene Voluntariat
Economic System: Voluntaryism, Austrian school
Style of Government: Polycentric voluntaryist society
Main Exports: Natural gas, oil, grain, plastic
Main Imports: Pharmaceuticals, automobiles, information technology
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Revolutionary Committee of Commerce (RCC)
Additional Notes: None.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Dependent upon the activity in question, but overall, as much as I'm able to.
Sagiria - kabardian quasi-stratocratic oligarchy masquerading as ancap society

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:23 am

Sagyr wrote:Full Name of Nation: Revolutionary Sagyrene Voluntariat
Economic System: Voluntaryism, Austrian school
Style of Government: Polycentric voluntaryist society
Main Exports: Natural gas, oil, grain, plastic
Main Imports: Pharmaceuticals, automobiles, information technology
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Revolutionary Committee of Commerce (RCC)
Additional Notes: None.
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): Dependent upon the activity in question, but overall, as much as I'm able to.

Accepted!

OOC: I am flying to India on vacation this Sunday, and my forum posts may be spotty after that. The co-OPs will take command if I am unavailable.

Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Sovereign States and Republics » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:47 am

Full Name of Nation: Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Economic System: Market Economy
Style of Government: Semi-Presidential Federation
Main Exports: Petroleum products, gas, coal, natural gas, timber, fertilizer, machinery, equipment, armaments
Main Imports: Industrial equipment, iron and steel products
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Anatoly Stiachkov
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I'll try to roleplay as much as possible, but no promises as I'm going through summer classes.
Current IC Year: 2031
The Union of Sovereign States and Republics; USSR
In 1991, a plane carrying would-be conspirators of an armed coup crashed in the Crimean Peninsula. Without the coup, the Union of Sovereign States treaty was signed; and the USSR survived... Lore currently undergoing a rework.
Current Ruling Party: Second Forward Coalition (NPSU, Motherland, Agrarian League)
News: BREAKING NEWS: Unceremoniously, USSR officially departs from the European Union 2 years before schedule

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Expanded List of Chuckian Exports

• Cobalt
  • Heavy Machinery
  • Manufactured Parts
  • Oil
  • Petroleum byproducts
  • Coal
  • Ores - Copper, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Zinc, Niobium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Cadmium, Tin, Tungsten, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, Gold, Lead, Bismuth.
  • Software Products & Information Technology
  • Steel
  • Lithium Metal
  • Tungsten Metal
  • Titanium Metal
  • Weapons and Munitions
  • Slag Bi-products/High Quality Concrete
  • Depleted Uranium (weapon munitions and other uses)
  • Nuclear Technology
  • Mercenaries
  • Industrial Waste - Aggregate, Filler, Fiber
  • Plastics
  • Plastic waste components - Road Construction, etc.
  • Ceramics - Military Use
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:53 pm

Union of Sovereign States and Republics wrote:Full Name of Nation: Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Economic System: Market Economy
Style of Government: Semi-Presidential Federation
Main Exports: Petroleum products, gas, coal, natural gas, timber, fertilizer, machinery, equipment, armaments
Main Imports: Industrial equipment, iron and steel products
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Anatoly Stiachkov
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I'll try to roleplay as much as possible, but no promises as I'm going through summer classes.

Accepted! You nation now enjoys all the benefits of a CFME member! Welcome!

OOC: No problem, RL comes first!

Draycora
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Draycora » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:48 am

Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Draycora
[b]Economic System: free market economy (mixture of Chicago and Austrian School)
Style of Government: Parliamentary elective monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products, gems, desserts, books and textiles (clothing)
Main Imports: Fruits, tobacco and marijuana, textiles (other), spices.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Akaati Paasikivi, Minister of Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
Saabrina Mereena, Minister of Economics and Finance
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): The most major events

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:37 am

Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Economic System: Capitalism
Style of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Main Exports: Tech, tourism
Main Imports: Luxury goods
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Paula Valente, Minister of the Economy
Additional Notes: n/a
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I`ll be attentive to the developments of this thread.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Draycora wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Principality of Draycora
[b]Economic System: free market economy (mixture of Chicago and Austrian School)
Style of Government: Parliamentary elective monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products, gems, desserts, books and textiles (clothing)
Main Imports: Fruits, tobacco and marijuana, textiles (other), spices.
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Akaati Paasikivi, Minister of Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
Saabrina Mereena, Minister of Economics and Finance
Additional Notes:
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): The most major events

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Style of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Main Exports: Tech, tourism
Main Imports: Luxury goods
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Paula Valente, Minister of the Economy
Additional Notes: n/a
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC): I`ll be attentive to the developments of this thread.

Imperium of The Huron
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of The Huron » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Full Name of Nation: Imperium of The Huron
Style of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products, tec, armaments, fish, salt
Main Imports: Tungsten, rubber, oil, timber, tea, coffee, tropical fruit
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Hector Rodriguez, minister of Foreign Trade
Additional Notes: N/A
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC)
I'll try to stay up to date on any developments, though my unpredictable schedule might make it difficult.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Imperium of The Huron wrote:Full Name of Nation: Imperium of The Huron
Style of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Main Exports: Agricultural products, tec, armaments, fish, salt
Main Imports: Tungsten, rubber, oil, timber, tea, coffee, tropical fruit
Point of Contact (i.e Minister of Trade, etc.): Hector Rodriguez, minister of Foreign Trade
Additional Notes: N/A
(OOC) How much are you willing to contribute? (OOC)
I'll try to stay up to date on any developments, though my unpredictable schedule might make it difficult.

OOC: No worries RL comes first!

Pheonisland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pheonisland » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:04 am

To: Ministry of Trade & Industry; The Republic of Port Ember

We wanted to inquire about the number of transport vessels Gudfrey Trading Company is willing to manufacture in our agreed project and how much is the total budget required for each vessel.
We also wish to remind us of the total budget required per year for Finigan Shipyards Ltd.

Thank you

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade