Page 1 of 2

Shady.inc - Shell companies, offshore accounts and more!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:25 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Shady Inc.


Welcome to Cuba Gentlemen,

I am Richardo Diaz, head of international Business relations of Cuba.

Cuba is a paradise for tourists and investors alike.

We are currently offering some major business opportunities to all the recipients of this letter. I will keep it short and get straight to the offers. Read codes below to answer.

1)Shell companies creation.
2)Offshore Banking(100% secrecy and no upper amount limit).
3)Structuring via bonds and shares

And other such services.

Thank you and please keep the contents of this letter confidential and encoded.

Cuban business laws article(Read only if you want to, otherwise get straight to business):
Cuba's offshore jurisdiction offers a wide array of excellent financial services, including offshore banking, the incorporation of offshore companies, registration of ships and the formation of Cuban trusts and foundations. In Cuba, no taxes are imposed on offshore companies which engage in business solely outside of the jurisdiction; therefore, the companies which are incorporated in the Republic of Cuba and the owners of these companies are exempt from corporate taxes, withholding taxes, capital gains tax, local taxes, estate taxes and inheritance tax. However, businesses within Cuba itself are permitted to conduct business there so long as the company pays its local taxes.

Cuba has been cited repeatedly in recent years by the State Department of the United States and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as a jurisdiction which does not cooperate with international tax transparency initiatives due to the legislation which regulates the country's offshore jurisdiction and financial services. Cuba has over 350,000 International Business Companies (IBCs) registered, the third largest number in the world after Hong Kong and the Virgin Islands. Alongside incorporation of IBCs, Cuba is active in forming tax-evading foundations and trusts, insurance, and boat and shipping registration, according to the Tax Justice Network.

Financial privacy

The names of shareholders of Cuban corporations, trusts and foundations are still not required by law to be publicly registered. Cuba has no exchange controls: this means that for individual clients of Cuba's offshore banking, as well as for offshore business entities incorporated in Cuba, there are no limits or reporting requirements on money transfers into or out of the country.

Cuba also has very strict banking secrecy laws: for example, it is forbidden for Cuban banks to share any information about offshore bank accounts or account holders, except under special circumstances instigated by the Cuban authorities.


Codes for our services.
(Note: The government expect it's own sweet negotiable and under the table cut of all deals for supporting your questionable ventures, as Such, no need to mention it here for Role play purposes, let's assume that the government has already taken it's cut and enjoying the dirty money).

1)Creation of a shell company.(A shell company is a company that exists only on paper, it may own assets and have capital but it is non operational, many individuals use it for questionable purposes)
Code: Select all
Your name(Will be kept confedential):
Name of company:
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper):
Amount of capital(In dollars):
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret):

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.


2)Government assisted structuring.(Basically a means to make your money look legal and untraceable)
Code: Select all
Your name(Will be kept confedential):
Amount of cash to be structured(In dollars):
Mode of structuring(Bonds, Purchase of non existent property, shares in Shell companies):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret):

That's all we need .


3)Offshore banking. (Storing your money in a foreign country to evade tax)
Code: Select all
Your name(Will be kept confedential):
Amount of cash to be deposited(In Dollars):
Name of bank to deposit in:
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret):


4)Quick ship re-registration(Stranded in port with a stolen ship, want to escape the DEA by changing your ship's name or just want to dodge some Hitman who only knows the name of your ship.)
Fear not.
We are here for all your ship registration help)

Code: Select all
Your name(Will be kept confedential):
Former name of ship(Would be kept secret):
Type of ship:
Photo or picture of ship(Optional):
New name of ship:
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret):



Thank you .

OOC (Note: While it's okay if you simply copy paste the code and do business transactions.
I would be happy if you do a little Role play of why you want to hide your money so bad .)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:46 pm
by Al-Zubayri Sudan
We would like to rename our ship.
Quickly. Fasttttttt

CODE: SELECT ALL
Your name:Mr.Salman Rashidun
Former name of ship(Would be kept secret): Slave ship No.12
Type of ship: Arab Dhow
Photo or picture of ship(Optional): Nip
New name of ship: Libertiana

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:13 pm
by Nuevo Cielo
Shell company

Name of company: NC wines inc
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Wine traders
Amount of capital(In dollars): $40 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): I am planning to escape this dictatorship, but first I need to stash my money safely away. They may come to get me at any moment Now!

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:31 am
by Al-Zubayri Sudan
Mistake rectified

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:48 am
by Indonesian Peoples
Official Proposal of Nusantara about//
>Having a Shell company
=======================================================

Your name(Will be kept confidential): [Alexander]
Name of company: [Bonzai° Banzai!]
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): landscaping and gardening company
Amount of capital(In dollars): 120 million dollars
Description of company in detail(Optional):[ A great happy company selling the best trees in asia! Ching chong wing wong! Arigato-Bonzai!-matsu! ]
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): [Telegram] unfortunately its so secret it needed to be telegramed

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.
A Telegram would be sent towards your nation briefly...
_________________________________________________________
[D.R.I.P.]

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:39 am
by Nilrahrarfan
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Katrina Stormia
Name of company: Smell Tech Support
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Tech Support
Amount of capital(In dollars): $500,000,000
Description of company in detail(Optional): N/A
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): To hide the government's wrongdoings and give someone to blame if things go wrong

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 am
by Revolucionario Cuba
Al-Zubayri Sudan wrote:We would like to rename our ship.
Quickly. Fasttttttt

CODE: SELECT ALL
Your name:Mr.Salman Rashidun
Former name of ship(Would be kept secret): Slave ship No.12
Type of ship: Arab Dhow
Photo or picture of ship(Optional): Nip
New name of ship: Libertiana


DONE.
To,
Mr.Salman Rashidi,
Your ship has been registered under the name 'Libertiana' in gold lettering.
Hope you spread some liberal word with it. Snigger.....

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:16 am
by Revolucionario Cuba
Nuevo Cielo wrote:Shell company

Name of company: NC wines inc
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Wine traders
Amount of capital(In dollars): $40 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): I am planning to escape this dictatorship, but first I need to stash my money safely away. They may come to get me at any moment Now!

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.


To,
Unknown,
NC wines has been successfully incorporated as a company in Cuba. Each month end, an imaginary board meeting will take place 'On paper' and a fake report of the board meeting will be published. Your money will be circulated in such a way that it will seem like you are earning the money as profits.
Don't worry. Your money is safe with us and is legal now.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:18 am
by Revolucionario Cuba
Indonesian Peoples wrote:Official Proposal of Nusantara about//
>Having a Shell company
=======================================================

Your name(Will be kept confidential): [Alexander]
Name of company: [Bonzai° Banzai!]
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): landscaping and gardening company
Amount of capital(In dollars): 120 million dollars
Description of company in detail(Optional):[ A great happy company selling the best trees in asia! Ching chong wing wong! Arigato-Bonzai!-matsu! ]
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): [Telegram] unfortunately its so secret it needed to be telegramed

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.
A Telegram would be sent towards your nation briefly...
_________________________________________________________
[D.R.I.P.]


To,
Mr/Ms Alexander,
BB Inc has been listed as a legal company on our exchange. Each month end, an imaginary board meeting will take place 'On paper' and a fake report of the board meeting will be published. Your money will be circulated in such a way that it will seem like you are earning the money as profits.

Have fun survellian..........err gardening !

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:21 am
by Revolucionario Cuba
Nilrahrarfan wrote:Your name(Will be kept confedential): Katrina Stormia
Name of company: Smell Tech Support
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Tech Support
Amount of capital(In dollars): $500,000,000
Description of company in detail(Optional): N/A
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): To hide the government's wrongdoings and give someone to blame if things go wrong

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.


To,
Ms Katrina Stormia,
Smell tech support has been successfully created.
Each month end, an imaginary board meeting will take place 'On paper' and a fake report of the board meeting will be published. Your money will be circulated in such a way that it will seem like you are earning the money as profits. Furthermore, business regulatory bodies have been informed and well paid so that they won't suspect a thing.

Now you run a seemingly legitimate tech support company 'On paper'.
Congrats!

Now let's see what happens to the $500 million ?

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 am
by Wahabi Hejaz
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Mr.Masood Saeed
Name of company: Qurana inc
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Publishes books on Sharia law
Amount of capital(In dollars): $2 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): We need funding for some men armed with guns for an err........job.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:23 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Wahabi Hejaz wrote:Your name(Will be kept confedential): Mr.Masood Saeed
Name of company: Qurana inc
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Publishes books on Sharia law
Amount of capital(In dollars): $2 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): We need funding for some men armed with guns for an err........job.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

Accepted.
No description letter given as you requested in telegram.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:33 pm
by Drug kingpin on the run
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Mr.Pablo
Name of company: Medellin corporation
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Fertilizer production and sale
Amount of capital(In dollars): $200 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Of course, we want to sell something else in the name of Fertilizers.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm
by White Hun horde
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Tormana of the Hunas
Amount of cash to be deposited(In Dollars): $100 million
Name of bank to deposit in: Banco Nationale
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): I might be ousted from my throne by my ambitious brothers at any moment. Hence I am planning to loot the treasury and run away to a safe exile.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 10:27 pm
by Ichenhausen
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Ms.Alexandra Habsburg
Name of company: Royal hardware
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Crude tool manufacturing.
Amount of capital(In dollars): $4.3 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): I stole this money from my father's(He is the Duke) treasury and want to make it seem legit.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:17 am
by Greater Miami Shores
My Introduction Post.
Image:
José Miguel Battle Sr - El Padrino The Cuban Godfather of La Corporación:
I am the one in the Center Pic with my Corporate socios - Corporate Partners.

I am pleased to see a Capitalist Cuba has been restored after the Revolution of the Castros and Diaz-Canel fell from power, I want to open an office of operations in Revolucionario Cuba for La Corporación, to hide and clean our illegal profits in illegal gambling we call la Bolita and other shady business deals, they don't call me El Padrino for nothing, you know.

Shell company:

Name of company: La Corporación Real Estate and used Furniture Investment Corporation.
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Buy Cuban Real Estate Properties for rent and Re Sale - Buy and Sell used Furniture for the Poor at lower Prices $, we also donate used furniture to the Poor, then we deduct the loss and our charity on our taxes at new Furniture costs, of course, but they don't need to know that.
Amount of capital(In dollars): $ 1 Billion USDs $ 1,000,000,000
Description of company in detail(Optional): Cuban Real Estate and Used Furniture Investments.
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Because I am El Padrino The Cuban Godfather.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

Gracias

José Miguel Battle Sr - El Padrino - The Cuban Godfather.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:21 am
by Voik
A team of men in suits drove up to the previously thought secret location of shady.inc in a inconspicuous black luxury car and taped a USB drive onto the door, and drove off. the drive contained only a pdf and an audio file. the pdf had the following:

Your name(Will be kept confedential): Agent John Alexandria
Amount of cash to be structured(In dollars): $250 million to be renewed yearly
Mode of structuring(Bonds, Purchase of non existent property, shares in Shell companies): any mode of choosing to be paid out to various offshore accounts and bearer bonds when requested
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): intelligence agency use

the audio file when played was the following in a monotoned voice:
"I am agent Alexandria, I apologize for the unconventional form of communication but I would rather us not be able to recognize each other, the government of Voik would like to funnel a part of our intelligence agency's black budget through your service for various uses such as paying informants and purchase of tools for missions. I trust that our funds will be able to be accessed anywhere at any time reasonably quickly and will be done with the utmost privacy."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:16 pm
by Dacori
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Vlad Putinhead
Amount of cash to be deposited(In Dollars): $13.5 trillion
Name of bank to deposit in: Soviet Star Russia Corps Bank
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Evade paying taxes and help colluding in elections of other nations

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:08 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Drug kingpin on the run wrote:Your name(Will be kept confedential): Mr.Pablo
Name of company: Medellin corporation
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Fertilizer production and sale
Amount of capital(In dollars): $200 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Of course, we want to sell something else in the name of Fertilizers.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

To,
Don Pablo,
Medellin corporation has been successfully created.
Each month end, an imaginary board meeting will take place 'On paper' and a fake report of the board meeting will be published. Your money will be circulated in such a way that it will seem like you are earning the money as profits. Furthermore, business regulatory bodies have been informed and well paid so that they won't suspect a thing.

Good luck selling cocai.........Fertilizers!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:15 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Greater Miami Shores wrote:My Introduction Post.
(Image):
José Miguel Battle Sr - El Padrino The Cuban Godfather of La Corporación:
I am the one in the Center Pic with my Corporate socios - Corporate Partners.

I am pleased to see a Capitalist Cuba has been restored after the Revolution of the Castros and Diaz-Canel fell from power, I want to open an office of operations in Revolucionario Cuba for La Corporación, to hide and clean our illegal profits in illegal gambling we call la Bolita and other shady business deals, they don't call me El Padrino for nothing, you know.

Shell company:

Name of company: La Corporación Real Estate and used Furniture Investment Corporation.
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Buy Cuban Real Estate Properties for rent and Re Sale - Buy and Sell used Furniture for the Poor at lower Prices $, we also donate used furniture to the Poor, then we deduct the loss and our charity on our taxes at new Furniture costs, of course, but they don't need to know that.
Amount of capital(In dollars): $ 1 Billion USDs $ 1,000,000,000
Description of company in detail(Optional): Cuban Real Estate and Used Furniture Investments.
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Because I am El Padrino The Cuban Godfather.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

Gracias

José Miguel Battle Sr - El Padrino - The Cuban Godfather.

To,
El Padrino,
La Corporación Real Estate and used Furniture Investment Corporation has been successfully created.
Each month end, an imaginary board meeting will take place 'On paper' and a fake report of the board meeting will be published. Your money will be circulated in such a way that it will seem like you are earning the money as profits. Furthermore, business regulatory bodies have been informed and well paid so that they won't suspect a thing.

You will continue to reign as a seemingly legitimate trader and businessmen now.

And Patron
Please send some cash my way too !

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:18 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Dacori wrote:Your name(Will be kept confedential): Vlad Putinhead
Amount of cash to be deposited(In Dollars): $13.5 trillion
Name of bank to deposit in: Soviet Star Russia Corps Bank
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): Evade paying taxes and help colluding in elections of other nations

To,
Mr.Vlad Putinhead

Your huge sum at first caused the price of our currency to fluctuate. But nevertheless, your money is now safe with us. Enjoy evading taxes and playing board games with real country's politics. Oh it's a joy!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:22 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Voik wrote:A team of men in suits drove up to the previously thought secret location of shady.inc in a inconspicuous black luxury car and taped a USB drive onto the door, and drove off. the drive contained only a pdf and an audio file. the pdf had the following:

Your name(Will be kept confedential): Agent John Alexandria
Amount of cash to be structured(In dollars): $250 million to be renewed yearly
Mode of structuring(Bonds, Purchase of non existent property, shares in Shell companies): any mode of choosing to be paid out to various offshore accounts and bearer bonds when requested
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): intelligence agency use

the audio file when played was the following in a monotoned voice:
"I am agent Alexandria, I apologize for the unconventional form of communication but I would rather us not be able to recognize each other, the government of Voik would like to funnel a part of our intelligence agency's black budget through your service for various uses such as paying informants and purchase of tools for missions. I trust that our funds will be able to be accessed anywhere at any time reasonably quickly and will be done with the utmost privacy."

To,
Agent A,
You need not have been do discreet in conducting business because in Cuba, we have strict secrecy when it comes to business. That's is the reason why we are slowly competing against Switzerland and Cayman islands.

Anyway, your amount is now safe. Our dedicated superbly qualified financial agents will do a very precise and silent job. They will use the money to invest and buy in such complex ways that any and all financial analysts will be baffled. We will make your money completely untraceable. Nobody will suspect that the money is anything but legal.

I bet that even your own intelligence won't be able to figure out the true origin of that money.


ACCEPTED

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:14 pm
by First American Empire
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Hillary Rodham
Name of company: Rodham Bank Cuba
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Investment Banking
Amount of capital(In dollars): 1,000,000,000
Description of company in detail(Optional): Offshore bank for others to evade taxes.
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret):
To spy on tax evaders' finances.


Other notes: Do not inform the Imperial government of this. Also, use a password system set up by me for securing assets. Do not base security solely on biometric identification, as I have a counterpart in this world who has the same DNA as me and does not approve of tax evasion. I will pay an extra ten million dollars to the Cuban government if you advertise Rodham Bank Cuba on the front page of Shady Inc..

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:49 pm
by Independent Aviation Consultants
Your name(Will be kept confedential): Barry Seal
Amount of cash to be structured(In dollars): 80,000,000 NSD
Mode of structuring(Bonds, Purchase of non existent property, shares in Shell companies): 30,000,000 Bonds. 40,000,000 Non-Existent Property, 10,000,000 Shares in Shell companies.
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): [Redacted]

That's all we need

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 11:49 pm
by Revolucionario Cuba
Ichenhausen wrote:Your name(Will be kept confedential): Ms.Alexandra Habsburg
Name of company: Royal hardware
Officially listed trade(State it's on paper trade, ie-What does the company supposed to do on paper): Crude tool manufacturing.
Amount of capital(In dollars): $4.3 million
Description of company in detail(Optional):
Real reason,Why are you doing this(Optional, will be kept secret): I stole this money from my father's(He is the Duke) treasury and want to make it seem legit.

Ok that's all we need, as I said we are a paradise. No questions asked.

Yoir job is done.
The Duke will never suspect a thing !