NATION

PASSWORD

Hitch [Taxi Service App] [expanding across the NationStates]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Hitch [Taxi Service App] [expanding across the NationStates]

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:58 pm

The Hippie based taxi service app for your smart phone.

Drivers can earn money by offering a taxi service that's linked directly to an app customers can download to order a lift. Customers and drivers can rate each other on a publicly accessible profile and fares are charged directly to customer.

Branching Hitch out to your NationState?
I wish to have citizens across our world travel with ease, and what better thought, than to ensure Ilovebenderdotcomland's citizen are safer when travelling, is to be able to use their Hitch app when they arrive anywhere.

It's very popular in Ilovebenderdotcomland, and even though you can order a taxi in advance, Hitch is reliable. When entering Hometown International Airport, the airport terminals do have excellent free wi-fi and you can download Hitch for free upon arrival and registration for first time users is hassle free.

How do I get Hitch into my NationState?

Code: Select all
[b]Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in [nation]Ilovebenderdotcomland[/nation] and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown?[/b] [ ] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[b]I understand Hitch LLC also receives 7% of all fares. [/b]
[ ] yes [ ] no.

[b]Name of NationState:[/b]
[b]Is this a NationState a territory or colony? [/b][ ] yes [ ] no
[b]Does this NationState claim any territories or colonies?[/b] [ ] yes  [ ] no

Proposed vehicle type for Hitch taxi service in your NationState if not a car or minivan?[b]:

Data protection.
[b]Do you store or sell personal information?[/b] [ ] yes [ ] no.

[b]Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?:
(Store fronts optional). [/b]

Do you agree at $1.24 USD/NSD to 1 Bender-Buck to pay 1, 754 Bender-Bucks to Hitch LLC per week to open up Hitch in your nation state?

Just check this box if you wish to bring Hitch to your NationState.
[b]1 year of Hitch [ ] 91, 250 Bender-Bucks[/b] billed @ 1, 754 Bender-Bucks a week for 52 consecutive weeks.

Currently serving:
Ilovebenderdotcomland
Columbia
Shiruku
This is Ben Frank, Hitch LLC Founder and CEO, thank you for your time.
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Wed May 01, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [X] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

I understand Hitch LLC also receives 7% of all fares.
[X] yes [ ] no.

Name of NationState: Shiruku
Is this a NationState a territory or colony? [ ] yes [X] no
Does this NationState claim any territories or colonies? [ ] yes [X] no

Proposed vehicle type for Hitch taxi service in your NationState if not a car or minivan?: None

Data protection.
Do you store or sell personal information? [ ] yes [X] no.

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: Electron
(Store fronts optional).

Do you agree at $1.24 USD/NSD to 1 Bender-Buck to pay 1, 754 Bender-Bucks to Hitch LLC per week to open up Hitch in your nation state?

1 year of Hitch [X] 91, 250 Bender-Bucks billed @ 1, 754 Bender-Bucks a week for 52 consecutive weeks.
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 pm

Shiruku wrote:Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [X] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[X] yes [ ] no.

Name of NationState: Shiruku

Proposed vehicle type for Hitch taxi service in your NationState if not a car or minivan?: None

Data protection.
Do you store or sell personal information? [ ] yes [X] no.

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: Electron
(Store fronts optional).

1 year of Hitch [X] 91, 250 Bender-Bucks billed @ 1, 754 Bender-Bucks a week for 52 consecutive weeks.

Thank you, Hitch is active in Shiruku.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [x] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[ ] yes [x] no.

Name of NationState: The Black Party
Is this a NationState a territory or colony? [ ] yes [x] no
Does this NationState claim any territories or colonies? [ ] yes [x] no

Proposed vehicle type for Hitch taxi service in your NationState if not a car or minivan?: N/A

Data protection.
Do you store or sell personal information? [x] yes [ ] no

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: The National Post / The Narodni Volani

[x] yes [ ] no

1 year of Hitch [x] 91, 250 Bender-Bucks billed @ 1, 754 Bender-Bucks a week for 52 consecutive weeks.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:38 pm

The Black Party wrote:Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [x] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[ ] yes [x] no.

Proposed vehicle type for Hitch taxi service in your NationState if not a car or minivan?: N/A

Data protection.

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: The National Post / The Narodni Volani

[x] yes [ ] no

1 year of Hitch [x] 91, 250 Bender-Bucks billed @ 1, 754 Bender-Bucks a week for 52 consecutive weeks.

Hitch LLC also receives 7% of all fares because that is the business model of Hitch LLC.
Because you failed to understand this, Hitch doesn't want to expand into The Black Party.
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:39 pm

Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [x] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[ ] yes [x] no.

Data protection.

[x] yes [ ] no

Hitch LLC also receives 7% of all fares because that is the business model of Hitch LLC.

[ ] yes [x] no.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:41 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:Hitch LLC also receives 7% of all fares because that is the business model of Hitch LLC.

[ ] yes [x] no.

Application rejected.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:41 pm

The Black Party wrote:[ ] yes [x] no.

Application rejected.

darn
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:11 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Application rejected.

darn

It's a popular app, however, because it's 'self employed' Hitch MNC won't eat in a NationState because Hitch MNC can't afford to eat in a NationState that doesn't understand the need for Hitch to get 7% of the fare and call it an agency fee.

Columbian Union
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbian Union » Wed May 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [X] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[X] yes [ ] no.

Name of NationState: Columbia

Data protection.
[b]Do you store or sell personal information?
[ ] yes [X] no.

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: Bell Atlantic, Frontier Communication, TeleSur, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile Columbia, NordKom
(Store fronts optional).

Do you agree at $1.24 USD/NSD to 1 Bender-Buck to pay 1, 754 Bender-Bucks to Hitch LLC per week to open up Hitch in your nation state? yes

United States - Vereinigte Staaten - Estados Unidos - États Unis - Verenigde Staten

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Wed May 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Columbian Union wrote:Do you agree to allow Hitch LLC into your NationState under the understanding this is an Hippie company based in Ilovebenderdotcomland and so will be based out of Hometown and in the event this LLC becomes an MNC choses to remain located in Hometown? [X] yes, I agree. [ ] no, I disagree. (and end application)

[X] yes [ ] no.

Name of NationState: Columbia

Data protection.
[b]Do you store or sell personal information?
[ ] yes [X] no.

Major telecom networks in your NationState that will give Hitch users in your NationState be it 3g, 4g, 5g or higher access to the Hitch app for the Hitch taxi service?: Bell Atlantic, Frontier Communication, TeleSur, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile Columbia, NordKom
(Store fronts optional).

Do you agree at $1.24 USD/NSD to 1 Bender-Buck to pay 1, 754 Bender-Bucks to Hitch LLC per week to open up Hitch in your nation state? yes

Accepted.

Thank you.

Hitch users can now use Hitch in Columbia.
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Wed May 01, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade