NATION

PASSWORD

Fairy Slave Trade

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Fairy Slave Trade

Postby Rleesrikhani » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:52 pm

As part of the Anti-Fairy pact, we've decided to enslave the fairies. For now, we'll trade them.
Here's the template
Code: Select all
Nation:
Number of Slaves:
Types:
Payment Method:
Other:
If you want to expand the NDG (like, say, if you want to dissolve a region by moving your guys), send me a telegram and I'll check your stuff.
Remember: BE HONEST AND GIVE ME A REASON!
By the way, if you want to join the entente, I have the perfect place for you. It's on this board for war, and I want you to join our team. http://nationstatesww3.boards.net/
(By the way, the admin will create an alter for you, and you're expected to have your nation under that alter.)
[To be updated with new information soon, but all you need to know right now is that I'm not Scotland.]

Camel Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Camel Empire » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Nation: Camel Empire
Number of Slaves: 500
Types: Various
Payment Method: Some camels
Other: This is for freeing them

Borinsa
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borinsa » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm

What the hockey sticks are we supposed to use them for?
Population; 4,307,167 Land Area; 28,847.29 sqkm Pop. Density; 149.3 people per sqkm
Capital City; Rosgrava Official Language; Borinsan Currency; Borin
GDP per capita; 8,017.88 USD GDP; 34,534,348,145.96 USD Exchange rate; 1.00 USD = 2.24 Borins
Majority Faith; Catholic (93.7%) Atheism Rate; 5.8% Atheist Majority ethnicity; Borinsan 98.95%
Small southeastern European country, not part of EU or Schengen zone, is however part of NATO.

Borinsa's Liberal Values;
Climate Change is real, Gay Rights, Pro-Vaccination, Secularism, Round Earth
Borinsa's Conservative Values;
Nativism, Anti-Islam/sharia law, Borinsa First, Only two genders, Anti-flouridation, Pro-life, Privilege is scapegoating, right to privacy.

*Borinsa is on the fence on gun rights

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm

Camel Empire wrote:Nation: Camel Empire
Number of Slaves: 500
Payment Method: Some camels
Other: This is for freeing them

FINE, you can have them. However, don't blame me if you turn them into storm girls.
If you want to expand the NDG (like, say, if you want to dissolve a region by moving your guys), send me a telegram and I'll check your stuff.
By the way, if you want to join the entente, I have the perfect place for you. It's on this board for war, and I want you to join our team. http://nationstatesww3.boards.net/
(By the way, the admin will create an alter for you, and you're expected to have your nation under that alter.)
[To be updated with new information soon, but all you need to know right now is that I'm not Scotland.]

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Borinsa wrote:What the hockey sticks are we supposed to use them for?

They're pretty much useful for anything you want the slaves to do, as well as ridding Rleesrikhani of fairies.

Farburg
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Farburg » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Rleesrikhani wrote:
Borinsa wrote:What the hockey sticks are we supposed to use them for?

They're pretty much useful for anything you want the slaves to do, as well as ridding Rleesrikhani of fairies.

...you’re joking right?
I’m pretty sure they aren’t very strong

Caruolinda
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caruolinda » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Nation: Caruolinda
Number of Slaves: 777
Types: Buddies
Payment Method: bxddy (hard drugs)
Other: intended to be used for drawing nsfw art
Seus olhos azuis como a tarde
Na tarde de um domingo azul

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Caruolinda wrote:Nation: Caruolinda
Number of Slaves: 777
Types: Buddies
Payment Method: bxddy (hard drugs)
Other: intended to be used for drawing nsfw art

OK, lol. However, we'll sell the drugs to other countries.
Last edited by Rleesrikhani on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Farburg wrote:
Rleesrikhani wrote:They're pretty much useful for anything you want the slaves to do, as well as ridding Rleesrikhani of fairies.

...you’re joking right?
I’m pretty sure they aren’t very strong

OOC: We use the Anti Fairy Pact lore for this
Last edited by Rleesrikhani on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ayllandia
Civilian

Founded: Nov 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayllandia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Nation:Ayllandia
Numbers of Slaves: 7500
Types: Dancers, Maids
Payment Method: Mostly taken by force, sold with plain old dollars
Other: Pathetic Fairies have no stamina, power, or rights within Ayllandia

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Ayllandia wrote:Nation:Ayllandia
Numbers of Slaves: 7500
Types: Dancers, Maids
Payment Method: Mostly taken by force, sold with plain old dollars
Other: Pathetic Fairies have no stamina, power, or rights within Ayllandia

OK, we'll sell them. What's the conversion rate to Deneros?
Last edited by Rleesrikhani on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luxcentra
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxcentra » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Nation: Ecumenopolis of Luxcentra
Number of Slaves: 250
Types: Dancers; Flexible, High Stamina ones.
Payment Method: Cryptocredits -- 1 CC = $5
Other: For a secret brothel frequented by state officials. Promise to keep this classified.
FT Ecumenopolis
Used a base picture of the moon Titan, and made the changes to make it look like a planet-wide city. (Scroll to bottom of link for picture of planet)

Luxcentra was colonized with the goal of becoming the galactic center of NS Commerce.

ENTP|Taurus|Lawful Good|Earth/Light
My Values
Luxcentran Values
Lux Central News -- Preparing For Tomorrow | Residents worried of the President's sudden authoritarian turn | Construction of a new central district to replace the current capital is under way.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm

The Pegan community of Saxony-Brandenburg condemns the barbaric practice of selling magical creatures as immoral and heretical. They have organized a mass-protest in Dresden square on Saturday, tweeting the hashtag #FreeFaries to be viral in the nation. Covens from across the nation are said to make their appearance, and lobby the government to put sanctions on whoever does business with these monsters.
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

Luxcentra
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxcentra » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:The Pegan community of Saxony-Brandenburg condemns the barbaric practice of selling magical creatures as immoral and heretical. They have organized a mass-protest in Dresden square on Saturday, tweeting the hashtag #FreeFaries to be viral in the nation. Covens from across the nation are said to make their appearance, and lobby the government to put sanctions on whoever does business with these monsters.

The Ecumenopolis has decided, in good faith, to cancel its order, in light of recent protests. Sorry, nothing personal. It's just business.
FT Ecumenopolis
Used a base picture of the moon Titan, and made the changes to make it look like a planet-wide city. (Scroll to bottom of link for picture of planet)

Luxcentra was colonized with the goal of becoming the galactic center of NS Commerce.

ENTP|Taurus|Lawful Good|Earth/Light
My Values
Luxcentran Values
Lux Central News -- Preparing For Tomorrow | Residents worried of the President's sudden authoritarian turn | Construction of a new central district to replace the current capital is under way.

Papalotltlan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Papalotltlan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:05 am

I have several questions about these fairies!

1. Are they able to be sacrificed?
2. Do you have any that look like butterflies?
3. If so, how many and for how much?

Wahabi Hejaz
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahabi Hejaz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:18 am

Nation: Wahabi Hejaz
Number of Slaves: 10000
Types: Any
Payment Method: In dinars
Other: The woman will be mostly sold as concubines, children as servants to rich Sheikhs and the men will be used by the government as bonded labour in mines and other heavy work.
Last edited by Wahabi Hejaz on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are a real paradise.
While the name says Hejaz, we also own the Sudan as a colony.
Please plesse please read my rules Factbook.
Rule of the day:
13)Being well versed in the Quran is compulsory. Random Quranic tests are conducted and if you fail, then you may be sent to a level B prison until you learn it thoroughly.

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Papalotltlan wrote:I have several questions about these fairies!

1. Are they able to be sacrificed?
2. Do you have any that look like butterflies?
3. If so, how many and for how much?

1. Yes, but you need permission from us.
2. Yes
3. They cost the same as any other
Wahabi Hejaz wrote:Nation: Wahabi Hejaz
Number of Slaves: 10000
Types: Any
Payment Method: In dinars
Other: The woman will be mostly sold as concubines, children as servants to rich Sheikhs and the men will be used by the government as bonded labour in mines and other heavy work.

Approved

Papalotltlan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Papalotltlan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:34 pm

Let's say I needed like, a thousand or so butterfly-looking fairies to sacrifice. How much and how willing would you be to let me sacrifice them?

Rleesrikhani
Secretary

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Papalotltlan wrote:Let's say I needed like, a thousand or so butterfly-looking fairies to sacrifice. How much and how willing would you be to let me sacrifice them?

We have a policy of approving sacrifices, as they help the goal of the Anti Fairy Pact.

Fatiman Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatiman Empire » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:55 am

Nation: Fatiman Empire
Number of Slaves: 10,000
Payment Method: Check
Other: This is used to Recruit Fairy Wizards on Fatiman Imperial Armed Forces' Registered Wizards of Imperial State of Fatiman Empire.
THE FATIMAN EMPIRE

Official Puppet (An Historical Puppet) of Indo States.

This Puppet is Used to be for Wars, Imperial RPs and Imperial Sports Roleplays. I Use Fatiman Federation as Modern War RP Puppet. But this, Imperial War RP Puppet.

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:37 pm

This is nonsense to us. Why should you waste funds on slavery, especially on flimsy creatures such as a fairy? They are not adapted to work in places meant for operation by humans. Simple as that

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade