NATION

PASSWORD

Azadistani- Saranidi School Of Royalty(IC/Post-MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Azadistani- Saranidi School Of Royalty(IC/Post-MT)

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 am

This is the in-character thread for the Al-Saranidi School Of Royalty.
Sign-ups: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=460004&p=35361535#p35361535
You can skip arriving at the airport and go straight to the school.
The school is located in a medieval North-African Kasbah(OOC: see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasbah) in a suburb of Kallipolis and has an entrance guarded by members of Khan Elite and Antiques Security Cooperative driving police style cars as well as a police officer.
a sign outside says "the Azadistani-Saranidi School Of Royalty- إلزام النبلاء"
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:49 pm

bump
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Arshanid Deccan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:09 pm

The Shehzade sat in the back seat of the truck. A white Cadillac Escalade, being driven by a Deccani guard. On the passenger seat sat Abdulmalik the Shehzade's personal servant. 3 other Armed Guards sat in the truck. The Shehzade wore a traditional Saharan attire along with his aviators. For most of the ride Abdulmalik had been explaining the reason why the Shehzade is to attend the school. Understanding the diplomacy behind it Shehzade Alamgir agreed despite being reluctant at first. The reluctance was caused by his separation from his favorite great uncle Ibrahim who is also the Minister of the Military in Deccan. Finally arriving at the destination, the Shehzade told Abdulmalik and the guards to remain in the car and not to trouble themselves with getting out for his protection.

"But my Shehzade, for your own safety we must-", Abdulmalik said before being interrupted

"No Abdulmalik, theres no need I will be fine on my own. If I allow you and the guards to come with me, then it would be as if we are insulting the safety precautions taken by the Saranids. Not good for diplomacy see. This is an order and I dont wish to be questioned", Alamgir said with a smile as he turned and walked away, "Dont worry, I will be fine. I will meet you back in Hyderabad, Khudahfiz"

"Khudahfiz, Shehzade", Abdulmalik said as he watched Alamgir walk toward the school gate.
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Arshanid Deccan wrote:The Shehzade sat in the back seat of the truck. A white Cadillac Escalade, being driven by a Deccani guard. On the passenger seat sat Abdulmalik the Shehzade's personal servant. 3 other Armed Guards sat in the truck. The Shehzade wore a traditional Saharan attire along with his aviators. For most of the ride Abdulmalik had been explaining the reason why the Shehzade is to attend the school. Understanding the diplomacy behind it Shehzade Alamgir agreed despite being reluctant at first. The reluctance was caused by his separation from his favorite great uncle Ibrahim who is also the Minister of the Military in Deccan. Finally arriving at the destination, the Shehzade told Abdulmalik and the guards to remain in the car and not to trouble themselves with getting out for his protection.

"But my Shehzade, for your own safety we must-", Abdulmalik said before being interrupted

"No Abdulmalik, theres no need I will be fine on my own. If I allow you and the guards to come with me, then it would be as if we are insulting the safety precautions taken by the Saranids. Not good for diplomacy see. This is an order and I dont wish to be questioned", Alamgir said with a smile as he turned and walked away, "Dont worry, I will be fine. I will meet you back in Hyderabad, Khudahfiz"

"Khudahfiz, Shehzade", Abdulmalik said as he watched Alamgir walk toward the school gate.

"As-salaam alaykum Shehzade Sahib" said a guard standing at the gate.
and opened it.

Inside were the offices of various members of staff
as well as displays of ancient
pottery, paintings,
books, armour, clothing, flags and weapons as well as bookshelves with many
less fragile books including modern
copies of the ancient texts.
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Ali as-Sindi or as famously called Shaykh as-Sind was being taken by a buggy to Kasbah. The Emir wanted him to teach Islam and history to others. He was a Grand Mufti and had a collection of big fat dusty books on his side. He had spectacles with very tiny lenses. His beard was golden-brown and his turban green.

"Asalam Alaykum, ya Mudeer. Can I know where is my room", the Shaykh asked to the Principal.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:38 pm

John walked up to the gate and greeted the man in plain English.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Tanwirid wrote:Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Ali as-Sindi or as famously called Shaykh as-Sind was being taken by a buggy to Kasbah. The Emir wanted him to teach Islam and history to others. He was a Grand Mufti and had a collection of big fat dusty books on his side. He had spectacles with very tiny lenses. His beard was golden-brown and his turban green.

"Asalam Alaykum, ya Mudeer. Can I know where is my room", the Shaykh asked to the Principal.

"Walaikum Salaam
Your office is here -he pointed to his office-
and the male teacher's dormitories are over there" -he pointed to them-
Last edited by Saranidia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:John walked up to the gate and greeted the man in plain English.

he greeted him in plain English in return and showed him inside.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 am

RESERVED
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

1 lesson begins

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 am

the bell rings for the first lesson: Religious studies.
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 am

Tanwirid wrote:Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Ali as-Sindi or as famously called Shaykh as-Sind was being taken by a buggy to Kasbah. The Emir wanted him to teach Islam and history to others. He was a Grand Mufti and had a collection of big fat dusty books on his side. He had spectacles with very tiny lenses. His beard was golden-brown and his turban green.

The principal then calls him saying "time to teach, the religious studies classroom is over there and the topic is currently Islam, which you are responsible for teaching"(he points at the classroom)

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:46 pm

John entered and sat down, waiting for the teacher.
Anterian Ambassador*

Arshanid Deccan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Alamgir entered the room. The room was quite empty, except for a European looking boy around his age ( referring to John). Alamgir looked at him for a second and said "Hello", with a faint smile as he walked towards a seat

We do not use NS Stats

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 am

Arshanid Deccan wrote:Alamgir entered the room. The room was quite empty, except for a European looking boy around his age ( referring to John). Alamgir looked at him for a second and said "Hello", with a faint smile as he walked towards a seat

John smiled back and greeted him with a big Spokane “Hello! I’m John. Who may you be?”
Anterian Ambassador*

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Karl stepped out of his car after parking it across the street, approaching the gate and nodding to the guard, showing his ID and asking to be let inside in Arabic. He wore a simple shirt, with a holstered gun hanging off his side.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Arshanid Deccan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Arshanid Deccan wrote:Alamgir entered the room. The room was quite empty, except for a European looking boy around his age ( referring to John). Alamgir looked at him for a second and said "Hello", with a faint smile as he walked towards a seat

John smiled back and greeted him with a big Spokane “Hello! I’m John. Who may you be?”

"I am Shehzade Alamgir of Deccan, it's a pleasure to meet you John", introduced Alamgir as he sat down at a seat next to John.

We do not use NS Stats

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade