NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to Royal Commonwealth Airways

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:17 am

A Division of General Industries Corporation

Proud Member Of

[ History | Applications | Destinations | Additional Info ]

Royal Commonwealth Airways, a division of General Industries Corporation, is one of the nation’s leading airlines, and a prominent global airline. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service and an excellent product for our customers - and now we are looking to expand to cover your nations airports for domestic travel.

Our Technology
We utilize World Cellular - the largest cellular network globally - to provide an outstanding in-flight wifi experience, while our in-flight entertainment system includes Blast Gaming's Dragon Fire console experience. You can surf the web, check your email, stream your favorite shows, or play the latest games on your personal device or on the seat-back screen. We also offer noise-canceling headphones and USB ports for your convenience.

Our Commitment
We are committed to making your travel experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We have a team of friendly and professional staff who are ready to assist you with any questions or requests. We also have a flexible cancellation and change policy, as well as a generous loyalty program that rewards you for flying with us.

We hope you enjoy flying with Royal Commonwealth Airways, and we look forward to seeing you on board soon!

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:30 am, edited 20 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:18 am

Airline Founding
Royal Commonwealth Airlines was founded in 1934 by Sergio Saekosco, a resident of Dalibor, the capital of the Royal Commonwealth of -Bederich-. This was the first commercial airline of the Commonwealth, and the only one for some time. Royal Commonwealth Airline’s fleet started out as a small fleet of four Douglas DC-3 aircrafts, and it was very costly to fly. However, as the airline grew, prices became slightly lower. By 1936, the fleet had grown to six aircraft, and was making flights from the very small airports in Dalibor, Vysehreadburgh, and Brandenburger. When 1941 came, Royal Commonwealth Airlines had a fleet of twenty aircraft of a wide variety, and offered daily flights to all airports of the Commonwealth, which were only eight at the time. They were still the only airline from the Commonwealth of -Bederich- at this time. Their next competitor, Air -Bederich-, would not come until 1957, and even farther in the future more competitors would emerge.

Regional Expansion
The 1940s had now arrived. Royal Commonwealth Airlines announced in June of 1942 that they were going to purchase exactly ten Boeing 377s. And what they would do with these was begin regional flights. This was a great accomplishment, not only were they the first and only airline of the Commonwealth, they were the first and only one to provide regional flights. The airline made its first regional flight from Carlton, -Bederich-, to Smalkbraggen, Raurosia. Their second from Vysehreadburgh, -Bederich- to Democracie, the capital of the Federal Republic of -Ma Vlast-. More routes followed this. And by 1960 they had flights to almost all regional airports. Along with this came new management as well. Sergio Saekosco passed away, and company leadership passed to his son Johnathon Saekosco. Under new management, the airline’s prices dropped, and less expensive tickets and classes were created. Under Johnathon Saekosco, in 1965, all current classes were created. The airline would continue its great expansion. However, in 1957, a competitor had emerged.

The Late Twentieth Century
As the 1970s came, many competitors had emerged. Air -Bederich-, New Prague Airways, Evergreen Air, and several others. Royal Commonwealth Airlines at this point was the largest airline from the Royal Commonwealth of -Bederich-, and had a fleet of sixty aircraft. Johnathon Saekosco was still in charge, but was planning to pass on control of the airline to his son, Sergio Saekosco II in the future. Nevertheless, the airline began flying at this point flights outside of the region, using larger Boeing aircraft. By 1974, the airline had acquired three Boeing 747s to increase out-of-regional flights. More airplanes were acquired, and by 1980 the fleet was seventy-five aircrafts strong. Upon entering the 1990s, Air -Bederich-'s fleet equaled that of Royal Commonwealth Airlines, though they were not major competitors due to differences. Entering 1995, as a small economic drop occurred in -Bederich-, airlines like Air -Bederich-, New Prague Airways, and Evergreen Air raised prices and tightened policies, and airlines like Fly Com and -Bederich- International went under. Royal Commonwealth Airlines lowered prices, improved policies, and began operating more flights. At this time Royal Commonwealth Airlines pulled safely ahead of competitors like Evergreen Air.

Modern Times
Upon entering our modern times, Royal Commonwealth Airlines was emerging as the long-time largest airline in the Commonwealth. Though competitors like Air -Bederich- / New Prague Airways, upon their merger, now had more gates. To compensate this, Royal Commonwealth Airlines began operating larger aircraft, on tighter schedules, and acquiring more gates, not near their originals at airports however. The new aircraft included acquiring five Airbus A380s in 2006. In 2007, it was finally time for company control to pass to Sergio Saekosco II, as his father was now aging. Nevertheless, the airline began in 2008 rapidly expanding its international routes and fleets. This it is still doing now. In 2010, the airline began a second wave of rapid expansion and is now looking for both airports and suppliers of any kind of product. Royal Commonwealth Airlines is only expected to grow and make policies even better than the best which they currently are.

Airline Sale
In December of 2011, Royal Commonwealth Airlines was approached by General Industries Corporation. They kindly expressed their wish to purchase Royal Commonwealth Airlines and offered twenty-five billion NationStates Standard Dollars for full ownership. Royal Commonwealth Airlines management, especially Chief Executive Officer Sergio Saekosco, believed this offer to be quite reasonable and would only further the airline. Nonetheless, on January 1, 2012, Royal Commonwealth Airlines began the new year under new ownership. Full ownership of the airline had been sold to General Industries Corporation for exactly twenty-eight billion NationStates Standard Dollars. Management however, remained in the Royal Commonwealth, and David Daleko was appointed acting manager. Nevertheless, the new ownership of Royal Commonwealth Airlines would only positively impact the company. Service quality and our renowned low prices would in no way change.

New Management
In late 2018, Royal Commonwealth Airlines moved its headquarters to ViZion with the collapse of the Royal Commonwealth government, and new management began to take over. With this, in February 2019 a massive overhaul was announced - including all new livery, updates to the loyalty program, upgraded in-flight experience with new hard product from Coach to a new suite option, and a fully revamped airport lounge network. All of this was done to revitalize a brand whose home country was devastated from civil war.
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:27 am

Airport Expansion Form
Code: Select all
[b]Airport Expansion Form [/b]
[I][b]International[/b] Airport Name:[/I]
[I]Airport City:[/I]
[I]Airport Code:[/I]
[I]Make a Hub:[/I] Yes / No
[I]Additional Information:[/I]

[I]Airport [b]#1[/b] Name:[/I]
[I]International or Domestic Only:[/i]

[I]Airport [b]#2[/b] Name:[/I]

[I]Airport [b]#3[/b] Name:[/I]

[I]Airport [b]#4[/b] Name:[/I]

[I]Airport [b]5 or More[/b] Name(s):[/I]
[I]Airport City(s):[/I]
[I]Airport Code(s):[/I]
Last edited by ViZion on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:28 am

Hub Airports
• Vitalita International Airport, ViZion
• Lymar International Airport, ViZion
• Kirkland National Airport, ViZion
• Dalibor International Airport, -Bederich-
• Vysehreadburgh International Airport, -Bederich-

National Destinations
• Libertie International Airport, -Bederich-
• Spatny & Dobry International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dalibor Interational Airport, -Bederich-
• Vyehreadburgh International Airport, -Bederich-
• Riviera International Airport, -Bederich-
• New Prague International Airport, -Bederich-
• Brandenburger International Airport, -Bederich-
• Carlton International Airport, -Bederich-
• Zeleney International Airport, -Bederich-
• Kensignton International Airport, -Bederich-
• Jezero International Airport, -Bederich-
• Willsburgh International Airport, -Bederich-
• Servannia International Airport, -Bederich-
• Bartered Bride International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dash International Airport, -Bederich-
• Elsworthing International Airport, -Bederich-
• Argosing International Airport, -Bederich-
• Farringsborough International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dawsling International Airport, -Bederich-
• Cape Thumb International Airport, -Bederich-
• Staverton Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Simmosnsburry Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Dunnerville Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Helmsburry Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Halsing Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Sarkofing Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Grank Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Hoole Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Tovarna Regional Airport, -Bederich-
• Rasville International Airport (RAS) (Rasville, ViZion)
• Dodoma International Airport (DOI) (Dodoma, ViZion)
• Boa Vista International Airport (BVI) (Boa Vista, ViZion)
• Yucatan International Airport (YIA) (Yucatan, ViZion)
• Chieftain International Airport (CIA) (New Vista, ViZion)
• Babu International Airport (BIA) (Barneston, ViZion)
• Jackson Regional Airport (JRA) (Jackson, ViZion)
• Templeton National Airport (TNA) (Templeton, ViZion)
• Adamsville Regional Airport (ARA) (Adamsville, ViZion)
• Tacoma Regional Airport (TRA) (Tacoma, ViZion)
• Archville National Airport (ANA) (Archville, ViZion)
• Bumba Regional Airport (BRA) (Bumba, ViZion)
• Kawbe Regional Airport (KRA) (Kawbe, ViZion)
• Marceton Regional Airport (MRA) (Marceton, ViZion)
• Northpoint View Airport (NVA) (Northview, ViZion)
• Cuito Regional Airport (CRA) (Cuito, ViZion)
• Morichal Regional Airport (MOR) (Morichal, ViZion)
• San Jose Regional Airport (SJR) (San Jose, ViZion)
• Chibawa Regional Airport (CHI) (Chibawa, ViZion)
• Tabago Regional Airport (TAB) (Tabago, ViZion)
• Arlington National Airport (ARL) (Arlington, ViZion)
• Roundtown Regional Airport (RRA) (Roundtown, ViZion)
• Cepasta Regional Airport (CEP) (Cepasta, ViZion)
• Barmarse National Airport (BAR) (Barmarse, ViZion)
• Oliver Anderson Regional Airport (OAR) (Amstari, ViZion)
• Kingston National Airport (KNA) (Kingston, ViZion)
• Pharaohs Landing Regional Airport (PLR) (Armi, ViZion)
• Hawksworth Regional Airport (HRA) (Hawksworth, ViZion)
• Ambrezette Regional Airport (AMB) (Ambrezette, ViZion)
• Moahi Regional Airport (MOA) (Moahi, ViZion)
• Ikomba National Airport (IKO) (Ikomba, ViZion)

International Destinations
• Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
• Lymar International Airport (LYM) (Lymar, ViZion)
• Kirkland National Airport (KIR) (Kirkland, ViZion)
• Kingsgate International Airport (KGX) (Kingsgate, ViZion)
• ViZion Island International Airport (VII)
• Icestone International Airport (IIA)
• Libertie International Airport, -Bederich-
• Spatny & Dobry International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dalibor Interational Airport, -Bederich-
• Vyehreadburgh International Airport, -Bederich-
• Riviera International Airport, -Bederich-
• New Prague International Airport, -Bederich-
• Brandenburger International Airport, -Bederich-
• Carlton International Airport, -Bederich-
• Zeleney International Airport, -Bederich-
• Kensignton International Airport, -Bederich-
• Jezero International Airport, -Bederich-
• Willsburgh International Airport, -Bederich-
• Servannia International Airport, -Bederich-
• Bartered Bride International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dash International Airport, -Bederich-
• Elsworthing International Airport, -Bederich-
• Argosing International Airport, -Bederich-
• Farringsborough International Airport, -Bederich-
• Dawsling International Airport, -Bederich-
• Cape Thumb International Airport, -Bederich-
• New Neptune International, New Posiedon
• Nereus International, New Posiedon
• North Neptune International, New Posiedon
• Proteus International, New Posiedon
• Trident International, New Posiedon
• Perseus International, New Posiedon
• Castaway International, New Posiedon
• Oceanus International, New Posiedon
• Triton International, New Posiedon
• Kingsmouth International Airport, Kington Langley
• Kingsford International Airport, Kington Langley
• Wexchester International Airport, Kington Langley
• Grosvaer City International Airport, Kington Langley
• Nos International Airport, Kington Langley
• Purston International Airport, Kington Langley
• Intel International Airport, Dungeyland
• New Kettering International Airport, Dungeyland
• Sierra-Amarak International, Dungeyland
• His Majesty's Airport, Dungeyland
• Kavlaik International, Zitru
• Orlando International, Zitru
• Molligan International, Zitru
• Gilead International Airport, Dimplomia
• Lysander Plum International Airport, Dimplomia
• Internationalen Flughafen Dresden-Klotzsche, Narendria
• Internationalen Flughafen Amsterdam-Schiphol, Narendria
• Quench Royal Airport, Danatha
• Horust Regional Airport, Danatha
• Le Havre International Airport, Danatha
• Grand Citadel, Nesos Prettanice
• Horrens Keep, Nesos Prettanice
• White Tower, Nesos Prettanice
• Red Tower, Nesos Prettanice
• Starks Vale, Nesos Prettanice
• Oceansport, Nesos Prettanice
• Alliy, Nesos Prettanice
• Nesos Bay, Nesos Prettanice
• Cark, Nesos Prettanice
• Crannon City, Nesos Prettanice
• Rosonja International Airport, Bearlong
• Sydnee Royal Airports, Bearlong
• Qataria City Central Airport, British Qatar
• AlTherus Airport, British Qatar
• Skyhaven International Airport, Lamoni
• Ostameva International Airport, Auremena
• Doopina International, Doopina
• Humdeia International Airport, Welsh Cowboy
• Taraporo Airport, Rainious Allementos
• Beo Maraceras Airport, Muara
• Khayr Valeria Port Aurora, Aurora Confederacy
• Shelbin Intercontinental Airport, Shelbin, Jarridia
• Greenacre/Jaquess International Airport, Kiakor, Jarridia
• Westwood Intercontinental Airport, - Westwood, Jarridia
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:28 am

National Fleet
• Boeing 717: 10
• Boeing 727: 15
• Boeing 737: 15
• Airbus a320: 5

Regional Fleet
• Boeing 747: 5
• Boeing 757:10
• Boeing 767: 15
• Airbus a320: 15

International Fleet
• Boeing 747: 5
• Boeing 767: 10
• Boeing 777: 10
• Boeing 787: 15
• Airbus a330: 15
• Airbus a350: 15
• Airbus a380: 5

Classes
We have recently revamped our classes, going from a two-class airline to three- or four-class cabin setup, depending on the aircraft size. Our dark, regal black color scheme plays well to help you sleep at night, and presents a royal look aboard our Royal Commonwealth aircrafts!

Coach
Enjoy comfortable seats with surprising amount of space, and even kick up your legs with our leg rests so you can sleep more comfortably. On flights under three hours, enjoy free snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, or pay an affordable price for sandwiches or soups, as well as alcohol. Flights three hours or longer will include a free meal and half price alcohol. You can also enjoy our in-flight entertainment system with a variety of movies, shows, music, and games to keep you entertained.

Business
Lay down and stretch out in these large and comfortable seats, while enjoying a complimentary alcoholic beverage of your choice and a meal and dessert included, regardless of flight length. You can also access our premium in-flight entertainment system with more options and better quality. You will also get priority boarding, check-in, and baggage handling, as well as access to our Royal Lounge at the airport.

First
First class includes up to three free alcoholic beverages and a three course meal. Meanwhile, sleep soundly in these plush lay-flat seats with adjustable lighting and temperature. You can also enjoy our exclusive in-flight entertainment system with noise-canceling headphones and personal screens. You will also get the highest priority boarding, check-in, and baggage handling, as well as access to our Royal Lounge at the airport.

Royal Suites
Looking for an incredible, private experience in the sky? Book the Royal Suite, and you’ll get a queen bed and two seats, along with personalized service for the entire flight. Sleep well, custom-order ahead the five course meal you desire, and enjoy a full complimentary bar menu. You can also enjoy our ultimate in-flight entertainment system with a large screen and surround sound. You will also get the VIP treatment with private boarding, check-in, and baggage handling, as well as access to our Royal Lounge at the airport.

Royal Lounge
The Royal Lounge is a haven for travelers to unwind, indulge in refreshments, conduct business, and savor gourmet cuisine. Access to the Royal Lounge is granted to passengers flying in business class, first class, or Royal Suite, as well as Platinum Flyers or Million Mile Flyers. The Royal Lounge boasts an array of amenities, including:

• Comfortable seating areas equipped with power outlets and Wi-Fi connectivity.
  • A sumptuous buffet featuring an assortment of hot and cold dishes, snacks, desserts, and beverages.
  • A well-stocked bar offering a curated selection of wines, beers, spirits, and cocktails.
  • A state-of-the-art business center complete with computers, printers, scanners, and fax machines.
  • A luxurious spa providing rejuvenating massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and hair services.
  • A shower room furnished with plush towels, premium toiletries, and hair dryers.
  • A vibrant kids’ zone filled with engaging toys, games, books, and movies to keep young travelers entertained.
  • A tranquil quiet zone featuring cozy recliners and noise-canceling headphones for those seeking a peaceful respite.

RCA Flyers Choice Mileage Program
The RCA Flyers Choice Mileage Program is a rewarding way to travel with Royal Commonwealth Airways and our partner airlines. As a member of this program, you can earn and redeem miles for various benefits and privileges. Here is how it works:

How to Earn Miles
You can earn miles in two ways: by spending money or by flying distance.

• Spending Money: For every dollar you spend on RCA flights or partner airlines, you will earn one mile. This applies to any fare class or destination.
  • Flying Distance: For every mile you fly on RCA flights, you will earn one base mile. This applies to any fare class or destination.

How to Boost Your Miles
You can boost your miles by achieving different levels of status based on your annual travel activity. The higher your status, the more miles you will earn per dollar or per mile.

• Gold Flyers: To become a Gold Flyer, you need to fly at least 20 flights or cover a distance of 20,000 miles per year. As a Gold Flyer, you will earn 1.5 miles for every dollar spent + every mile flown.
  • Platinum Flyers: To become a Platinum Flyer, you need to fly at least 50 flights or cover a distance of 100,000 miles per year. As a Platinum Flyer, you will earn double miles for every dollar spent + every mile flown.
  • Million Mile Flyers: To become a Million Mile Flyer, you need to fly at least 1,000,000 miles in your lifetime. As a Million Mile Flyer, you will earn triple miles for every dollar spent + every mile flown.

How to Redeem Miles
You can redeem your miles for a variety of benefits and privileges that will make your travel more enjoyable and convenient.
  • Free or Discounted Tickets: You can use your miles to book free or discounted tickets for yourself or your companions. You can choose from any fare class or destination available on RCA flights or partner airlines.
  • Free Upgrades: You can use your miles to upgrade to a higher class of service on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can enjoy more comfort, space, and amenities on board.
  • Free Food and Baggage: You can use your miles to get complimentary meals and baggage allowances on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can save money and enjoy more choices and flexibility.
  • Other Benefits: You can use your miles to access other perks such as priority boarding, exclusive lounges, fast-track security, and more on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can travel with more ease and convenience.

RCA Flyers Choice Miles Card by Gotta
The RCA Flyers Choice Miles Card by Gotta is the perfect companion for your travel and everyday needs. With this card, you can earn miles on every purchase you make, and redeem them for amazing rewards and benefits. Here is how it works:

How to Earn Miles
You can earn miles on every dollar you spend with the RCA Flyers Choice Miles Card by Gotta. The more you spend, the more you earn!

• All Purchases: You will earn 1.5 miles for every dollar you spend on any purchase, including your bills, groceries, gas, and more.
  • Restaurants: You will earn 2.5 miles for every dollar you spend on dining at restaurants worldwide, from fast food to fine dining.
  • RCA Travel: You will earn 5 miles for every dollar you spend on RCA flights or partner airlines, hotels, car rentals, and more.[/b]

There is no limit to how many miles you can earn with this card!

How to Redeem Miles
You can redeem your miles for a variety of rewards and benefits that will enhance your travel experience and save you money.

• Free or Discounted Tickets: You can use your miles to book free or discounted tickets for yourself or your companions on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can choose from any fare class or destination available.
  • Elite Status Transfer: You can redeem miles in a 2:1 ratio to turn these miles once a year into elite qualifying miles, allowing you to reach the next level of status.
  • Free Upgrades: You can use your miles to upgrade to a higher class of service on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can enjoy more comfort, space, and amenities on board.
  • Free Food and Baggage: You can use your miles to get complimentary meals and baggage allowances on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can save money and enjoy more choices and flexibility.
  • Other Benefits: You can use your miles to access other perks such as priority boarding, exclusive lounges, fast-track security, and more on RCA flights or partner airlines. You can travel with more ease and convenience.

Other Features
The RCA Flyers Choice Miles Card by Gotta also offers other features that make it a great choice for your wallet.

• No Annual Fee: You don’t have to pay any annual fee to enjoy the benefits of this card.
  • No Foreign Transaction Fee: You don’t have to pay any extra fee when you use this card abroad.
  • 0% APR for the First 12 Months: You don’t have to pay any interest on your purchases for the first 12 months after opening the account.
  • 20% Off on In-Flight Purchases: You can save 20% on any in-flight purchases such as food, drinks, entertainment, and more when you use this card.
  • Free Checked Bag on RCA Flights: You can check one bag for free on RCA flights when you use this card.
  • $100 Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck: You can get a $100 credit for the application fee of Global Entry or TSA PreCheck, which will allow you to breeze through security checkpoints at airports.

How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the RCA Flyers Choice Miles Card by Gotta, you can do so online or by phone. As a special offer, you will get a bonus of 50,000 miles after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months!
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 23 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:55 am

Future Expansion

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:56 am

We are now open!
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:49 pm

Introducing our new Royal Lounge & Royal Suites; and our new aircraft livery!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:10 am

A Division of General Industries Corporation

Jarridian Expansion
Royal Commonwealth Airways is excited to announce an expansion into Jarridia, gaining access to:

• Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SBN) - Shelbin, Jarridia
  • Greenacre/Jaquess International Airport (GJA) - Kiakor, Jarridia
  • Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WWI) - Westwood, Jarridia

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade