NATION

PASSWORD

Harran Arms Company Storefront (Now Open!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Fushiya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Fushiya » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 pm

Weapon (desired quantity): HW 610 Military Rifle
Desired caliber: 45mm
Desired attachments/accessories: Bayonet
Desired tint/paintjob: Tiny image of the Holy Cross printed above the trigger
Ammunition (quantity): 600,000
"How can an atheist look upon nature and deny the existence of something greater than ourselves?"-Grandfather Marty of Fushiya

-None greater than God-

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:50 pm

Fushiya wrote:Weapon (desired quantity): HW 610 Military Rifle
Desired caliber: 45mm
Desired attachments/accessories: Bayonet
Desired tint/paintjob: Tiny image of the Holy Cross printed above the trigger
Ammunition (quantity): 600,000


Order accepted, thank you for your purchase with Harran Weapons Company.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:08 pm

/bump
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Bekian Impei
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Weapon (desired quantity): HW 609 Police Rifle (20,000)
Desired caliber: 5.56*45mm
Desired attachments/accessories: Foregrip
Desired tint/paintjob: None
Ammunition (quantity): 500,000

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:01 am

Bekian Impei wrote:Weapon (desired quantity): HW 609 Police Rifle (20,000)
Desired caliber: 5.56*45mm
Desired attachments/accessories: Foregrip
Desired tint/paintjob: None
Ammunition (quantity): 500,000


Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Nouveau Quebecois
Envoy
 
Posts: 322
Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:06 am

Order Sheet:
Weapon (desired quantity): HW 209 Law-Enforcement Shotgun (10k)
Desired caliber: 12 Gauge
Desired attachments/accessories: N/A
Desired tint/paintjob: Navy blue police livery.
Ammunition (quantity):140,000 shells.
.==. Nouveau État Québécois .==.
.= Factbooks WIP. NS stats have been accidentally strangled in the trunk of a 1968 Chevrolet Biscayne. =.
.= Don't like our religious extremism? Maybe you'll think twice once your see the export rates on our free-market mining and energy industries. =.
Le Conseil de la Francosphère - The Francosphère Council: A coalition of states united behind the banner of French heritage.

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 am

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:Order Sheet:
Weapon (desired quantity): HW 209 Law-Enforcement Shotgun (10k)
Desired caliber: 12 Gauge
Desired attachments/accessories: N/A
Desired tint/paintjob: Navy blue police livery.
Ammunition (quantity):140,000 shells.


Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Crimetopolis
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

IC Greetings from GUN-MART:

Postby Crimetopolis » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:20 am

Weapon names HW-19 9mm pistol
Desired Quantity: 1,000,000
Desired attachments none
Ammunition: 50 million 9mm JHP ammo rounds
Accessories: 6,000,000 12 round round magazines.

We wish to resell them in our nation. 9mm pistols have become popular in our nation due to the 'Destructive Device' movie series.

Weapon name: HW-609 Police
Desired quantity: 500,000
Desired attachments: Picatinny rail above and bow the barrel.
Ammunition: 150,000,000 5.56x45mm sp rounds
Accessories: five million thirty round magazines, lasers and lights

'Diana Danger' FPS video game and TV action fanboys want this assault rifle. We will resell this same rifle in our nation you sell to us.





Weapons name: HW-558 small machinegun
Desired quantity: 1,000,000
Desired attachments: picatinny rail above and below the barrel
Ammuntion: 1 Billion 9mm JHP rounds.
Accessories: 10 million thirty round magazines, lights, lasers.

These will sell rapidly in our nation due to the popularity of the 'Grand Theft Auto: Tornado Alley' series of video games.
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Ard al Islam
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:01 pm

Weapon (desired quantity): 300 million HW 509 pistols
Desired caliber: 9mm
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 50 million HW 209 shotguns
Desired caliber: 12 gauge
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paintjob: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 10 million HW 609 police rifles
Desired caliber: 7.62
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 250 million HW 610 military rifles
Desired caliber: 5.56
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines, foregrips, and sights
Desired tint/paint job: white with the Islamic Takbir on the sides in black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun
A nation that takes place in an alternate universe in which Umar bin al-Khattab(RA) was never assassinated.
I have never lost an online argument. Ever. YouTube, Quora, Fandom, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, NationStates. You name it, I won it.


Also drawing flags for any nation that requests it. Telegram me.

"So, atheists believe that there is no God? They claim to take science as an alternative to religion? I find that absurd, considering science points to the existence of God. Scientists have scientifically and secularly proved that God is real."

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=471767

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:15 am

Crimetopolis wrote:Weapon names HW-19 9mm pistol
Desired Quantity: 1,000,000
Desired attachments none
Ammunition: 50 million 9mm JHP ammo rounds
Accessories: 6,000,000 12 round round magazines.

We wish to resell them in our nation. 9mm pistols have become popular in our nation due to the 'Destructive Device' movie series.

Weapon name: HW-609 Police
Desired quantity: 500,000
Desired attachments: Picatinny rail above and bow the barrel.
Ammunition: 150,000,000 5.56x45mm sp rounds
Accessories: five million thirty round magazines, lasers and lights

'Diana Danger' FPS video game and TV action fanboys want this assault rifle. We will resell this same rifle in our nation you sell to us.





Weapons name: HW-558 small machinegun
Desired quantity: 1,000,000
Desired attachments: picatinny rail above and below the barrel
Ammuntion: 1 Billion 9mm JHP rounds.
Accessories: 10 million thirty round magazines, lights, lasers.

These will sell rapidly in our nation due to the popularity of the 'Grand Theft Auto: Tornado Alley' series of video games.


Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company. Due to the quantity of weapons ordered, we will deliver them over the course of three months.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:20 am

Ard al Islam wrote:Weapon (desired quantity): 300 million HW 509 pistols
Desired caliber: 9mm
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 50 million HW 209 shotguns
Desired caliber: 12 gauge
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paintjob: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 10 million HW 609 police rifles
Desired caliber: 7.62
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 250 million HW 610 military rifles
Desired caliber: 5.56
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines, foregrips, and sights
Desired tint/paint job: white with the Islamic Takbir on the sides in black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun


Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company. Also, due to the fact that you are our most important client to this day, among the weapons you bought, 15 million HW 509 pistols, 3 million HW 209 shotguns, 1 Million HW 609 police rifles and 14 million HW 610 military rifles will be for free.
Her Majesty, our Queen Jasmine Morenai, also sends her warmest thanks for buying such a quantity from us.
The weapons will be delivered over the course of four months.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Ard al Islam
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Global Harran wrote:
Ard al Islam wrote:Weapon (desired quantity): 300 million HW 509 pistols
Desired caliber: 9mm
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 50 million HW 209 shotguns
Desired caliber: 12 gauge
Desired attachments/accessories: magazines
Desired tint/paintjob: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 10 million HW 609 police rifles
Desired caliber: 7.62
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines
Desired tint/paint job: black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun

Weapon (desired quantity): 250 million HW 610 military rifles
Desired caliber: 5.56
Desired attachments/accessories: extended magazines, foregrips, and sights
Desired tint/paint job: white with the Islamic Takbir on the sides in black
Ammunition (quantity): enough for 15 full mags per gun


Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company. Also, due to the fact that you are our most important client to this day, among the weapons you bought, 15 million HW 509 pistols, 3 million HW 209 shotguns, 1 Million HW 609 police rifles and 14 million HW 610 military rifles will be for free.
Her Majesty, our Queen Jasmine Morenai, also sends her warmest thanks for buying such a quantity from us.
The weapons will be delivered over the course of four months.

Thanks a lot! I understand that such a quantity of weapons would be difficult to manufacture, so I appreciate your effort to get it to me as soon as possible.

What would the price of that gargantuan order be in US dollars?
A nation that takes place in an alternate universe in which Umar bin al-Khattab(RA) was never assassinated.
I have never lost an online argument. Ever. YouTube, Quora, Fandom, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, NationStates. You name it, I won it.


Also drawing flags for any nation that requests it. Telegram me.

"So, atheists believe that there is no God? They claim to take science as an alternative to religion? I find that absurd, considering science points to the existence of God. Scientists have scientifically and secularly proved that God is real."

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=471767

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:36 pm

Ard al Islam wrote:
Global Harran wrote:
Order accepted, thank you for purchasing with Harran Weapons Company. Also, due to the fact that you are our most important client to this day, among the weapons you bought, 15 million HW 509 pistols, 3 million HW 209 shotguns, 1 Million HW 609 police rifles and 14 million HW 610 military rifles will be for free.
Her Majesty, our Queen Jasmine Morenai, also sends her warmest thanks for buying such a quantity from us.
The weapons will be delivered over the course of four months.

Thanks a lot! I understand that such a quantity of weapons would be difficult to manufacture, so I appreciate your effort to get it to me as soon as possible.

What would the price of that gargantuan order be in US dollars?


The price would be of 665 Billion Dollars, and that is just the price of the weapons alone, not counting the accesories, mags and ammo.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 115
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

order number 1

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:46 pm

HW 509 Pistol 100,000 9mm per month, 50,000 .45 acp per month, 500,000 22lr per month all default coulour
HW 19 Pistol 100,000 9mm per month, 50,000 .45 acp per month, 500,000 22lr per month all default coulour
HW 209 Law enforcement Shotgun 50,000 per month all default
HW 243 Hunting Shotgun 100,000 per month all default
HW 256 Double-barrel Shotgun 1,000,000 (12 gage) per month all default and 5,000,000 in 20 Gage per month all default coulour
HW 609 Police Rifle (5.56x45mm) 50,000 per month default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 20 and 30 rd mags to be sent.
HW 609 Police Rifle (7.62x51mm) 50,000 per month default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 20 and 30 rd mags to be sent.
HW 610 Military Rifle (5.56x45mm) 20,000 per month default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 20 and 30 rd mags to be sent.
HW 610 Military Rifle (7.61x51mm) 20,000 per month default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 20 and 30 rd mags to be sent.
HW 558 Small Machine Gun 20,000 per month 9x19mm default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 30 and 40 rd mags to be sent.
HW 558 Small Machine Gun 30,000 per month .45acp default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 30 and 40 rd mags to be sent.
HW 558 Small Machine Gun 30,000 per month 5.7x28mm default with all attachments to be sent and assambled by the forces useing them. both 30 and 40 rd mags to be sent.


50,000,000 of each bullet type to be delivered per month


willing to also allow production to be set up and willing to buy domestic production rights. looking to partner up as well in industry if desired as well. if you need to talk about the contract go message me.
Last edited by The united American-Isreali empire on Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Ard al Islam
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Global Harran wrote:
Ard al Islam wrote:Thanks a lot! I understand that such a quantity of weapons would be difficult to manufacture, so I appreciate your effort to get it to me as soon as possible.

What would the price of that gargantuan order be in US dollars?


The price would be of 665 Billion Dollars, and that is just the price of the weapons alone, not counting the accesories, mags and ammo.

How much would everything cost altogether?
A nation that takes place in an alternate universe in which Umar bin al-Khattab(RA) was never assassinated.
I have never lost an online argument. Ever. YouTube, Quora, Fandom, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, NationStates. You name it, I won it.


Also drawing flags for any nation that requests it. Telegram me.

"So, atheists believe that there is no God? They claim to take science as an alternative to religion? I find that absurd, considering science points to the existence of God. Scientists have scientifically and secularly proved that God is real."

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=471767

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:44 am

Ard al Islam wrote:
Global Harran wrote:
The price would be of 665 Billion Dollars, and that is just the price of the weapons alone, not counting the accesories, mags and ammo.

How much would everything cost altogether?


Given he already very high cost of the weapons, we'll give you the accesories, mags and ammo for free.
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Ard al Islam
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Global Harran wrote:
Ard al Islam wrote:How much would everything cost altogether?


Given he already very high cost of the weapons, we'll give you the accesories, mags and ammo for free.

Thank you.
A nation that takes place in an alternate universe in which Umar bin al-Khattab(RA) was never assassinated.
I have never lost an online argument. Ever. YouTube, Quora, Fandom, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, NationStates. You name it, I won it.


Also drawing flags for any nation that requests it. Telegram me.

"So, atheists believe that there is no God? They claim to take science as an alternative to religion? I find that absurd, considering science points to the existence of God. Scientists have scientifically and secularly proved that God is real."

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=471767

User avatar
Global Harran
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:01 am

/bump
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads