Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Nation=The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Studio=Corellia Animations
Game name=The Galactic Frontlines
Type=FPS
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=This game was produced in collaboration with a donation funded committee that works for the government. In is meant to highlight the hardships of deployed soldiers. Due to its government influence, the game is highly realistic. You start as a trooper deployed out on a run world fighting weaponized criminals. Names of people and places are changed, so it will just look like a good story to the consumer. The player will progress through the tutorial previously mentioned to the main screen. They can play the campaign mode or participate in realistic Star Wars-esque engagements against real people online. It’s the S-Box version of the G-Cube games. It runs on the same servers.

Approved

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:11 pm
by Frachen
Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:13 pm
by Frachen
Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none

Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game

We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off. Maybe the G-Cube is a better option, as they would be more likely to accept.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm
by Frachen
Hurricania Imperium wrote:
Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachen
Studio=The Supreme Eternal Overlord's
Game name=Money lust
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=none

Frachen wrote:Nation=Frachwn
Studio=Brown bros studio
Game name=The Brown Bros Show:The Game!!!
Type=RPG
S-Box Live Support=yes
Other=fun game

We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off.

Fine. fun game=In this game you have to play as a fictional robot who are trying to raise this kid..you have two choices initially, but the other can be unlocked through gameplay....one is his adoptive dad the other is his adoptive uncle.....Bob and Steve Brown respectively.......Bob is an immature, money-lusting (term for loving money excessively), narcissistic, somehow responsible robot, while Steve is his opposite..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:29 pm
by Trinadaed
Nation=Trinadaed
Store name=Trinadaedian Wares
Shipment number= 750,000
Shipment rate= 7,500 a week for 100 weeks (nearly 2 years)
Other=We ship in a diversity of different SBOX games, not just ours. Demand is incredibly high for games here, so ship ment will be very high.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 am
by Hurricania Imperium
Frachen wrote:
Hurricania Imperium wrote:
We need more information, Shovelware doesn't help anyone. We have to reject. We normally accept most games, but this is clearly shovelware, so we have to reject it on quality grounds. "fun game" isn't enough, and we'll have to get a slightly more detailed. One sentence is enough, so try to explain why. Otherwise, our shovelware alarm goes off.

Fine. fun game=In this game you have to play as a fictional robot who are trying to raise this kid..you have two choices initially, but the other can be unlocked through gameplay....one is his adoptive dad the other is his adoptive uncle.....Bob and Steve Brown respectively.......Bob is an immature, money-lusting (term for loving money excessively), narcissistic, somehow responsible robot, while Steve is his opposite..

We'll consider it, but there will be no guarantees that it'll be published.
Trinadaed wrote:Nation=Trinadaed
Store name=Trinadaedian Wares
Shipment number= 750,000
Shipment rate= 7,500 a week for 100 weeks (nearly 2 years)
Other=We ship in a diversity of different SBOX games, not just ours. Demand is incredibly high for games here, so ship ment will be very high.

OK, they should arrive soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:16 am
by Endem
Nation=Endem
Studio= CalEms
Game name= Cast Out
Type= Post-Apo
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story takes place in the ruined city of Gerbel where strange creatures roam the once green streets, your task is to survive as a Cast Out of the Qun a powerful faction occupying the city hall, the game has multiple endings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 am
by Hurricania Imperium
Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio= CalEms
Game name= Cast Out
Type= Post-Apo
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story takes place in the ruined city of Gerbel where strange creatures roam the once green streets, your task is to survive as a Cast Out of the Qun a powerful faction occupying the city hall, the game has multiple endings

Approved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am
by Arailand
Nation= Arailand
Studio= Nanodan Shinsha
Game name= Super Fighting Soldier X
Type= Action Platformer
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story is about an evil king that takes over the world, infecting everyone with a parasite he found. The player, as either Satoshi Imazuma or Sakaki Kataoka, must go out and stop the evil king before it's too late. The gameplay is a mix of Mega Man and Contra, with a few elements of Third Person Shooters as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:44 am
by Hurricania Imperium
Arailand wrote:Nation= Arailand
Studio= Nanodan Shinsha
Game name= Super Fighting Soldier X
Type= Action Platformer
S-Box Live Support= Yes
Other= The story is about an evil king that takes over the world, infecting everyone with a parasite he found. The player, as either Satoshi Imazuma or Sakaki Kataoka, must go out and stop the evil king before it's too late. The gameplay is a mix of Mega Man and Contra, with a few elements of Third Person Shooters as well.

Approved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am
by Endem
Nation=Endem
Store name= SuperComps
Shipment number= 1000
Shipment rate= 100 every week
Other= if they will bring profit we will try to establish a supply chain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Store name= SuperComps
Shipment number= 1000
Shipment rate= 100 every week
Other= if they will bring profit we will try to establish a supply chain

OK they're coming your way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm
by Tornado Queendom
Nation=Tornado Queendom
Studio=Saturn Games
Game name=BattleRats 2
Type=Artillery
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=Ported to many platforms already, this excellent game makes its way to the S-Box. With S-Box Live, you can play with players on any other version.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:51 pm
by Tornado Queendom
Nation=Tornado Queendom
Store name=X-Game
Shipment number=50,500
Shipment rate=5,050 a week for 10 weeks
Other=Like suspected earlier, we have more units.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
Tornado Queendom wrote:Nation=Tornado Queendom
Studio=Saturn Games
Game name=BattleRats 2
Type=Artillery
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=Ported to many platforms already, this excellent game makes its way to the S-Box. With S-Box Live, you can play with players on any other version.

Tornado Queendom wrote:Nation=Tornado Queendom
Store name=X-Game
Shipment number=50,500
Shipment rate=5,050 a week for 10 weeks
Other=Like suspected earlier, we have more units.

Both Approved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm
by Endem
Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Terra Nueva
Type= Mount and Blade'esque in the colonialism period
S-Box Live Support= Yes for matches, No for campaigns
Other= After the success of Cast Out the first Endemian game studio takes on a new project in the colonialism period, choose where is going to be your adventure in the desert, jungles, mountains or maybe ancient cities, as a native or colonizer, found or conquer, enslave or befriend all options are to your own choosing in Terra Nueva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:48 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Terra Nueva
Type= Mount and Blade'esque in the colonialism period
S-Box Live Support= Yes for matches, No for campaigns
Other= After the success of Cast Out the first Endemian game studio takes on a new project in the colonialism period, choose where is going to be your adventure in the desert, jungles, mountains or maybe ancient cities, as a native or colonizer, found or conquer, enslave or befriend all options are to your own choosing in Terra Nueva

Approved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:57 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
Frachen's games have been rejected, in fears of shovelware. However, we're open to re-requests.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:06 pm
by Endem
Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Surreal
Type= RPG
S-Box Live Support= No
Other= After the successes of Cast Out and Terra Nueva the studio CalEms is in the business again with an RPG game where you find yourself in a surreal world where strange beasts might come and go NPC's having strange interactions and many of laws of normal world don't apply for example a foam blade is the most destructive thing in here, your objective is simply to get out of this world, throw in hundreds upon hundreds easter eggs and meta jokes and you have before you the game Surreal, game time: 4 hours plus 2 on sidequests and additional 2 expected with DLC's

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 am
by Hurricania Imperium
Endem wrote:Nation=Endem
Studio=CalEms
Game name= Surreal
Type= RPG
S-Box Live Support= No
Other= After the successes of Cast Out and Terra Nueva the studio CalEms is in the business again with an RPG game where you find yourself in a surreal world where strange beasts might come and go NPC's having strange interactions and many of laws of normal world don't apply for example a foam blade is the most destructive thing in here, your objective is simply to get out of this world, throw in hundreds upon hundreds easter eggs and meta jokes and you have before you the game Surreal, game time: 4 hours plus 2 on sidequests and additional 2 expected with DLC's

Approved

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:19 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
bump

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:34 pm
by Willitya
Nation=Willitya
Studio=HarlaGen Games
Game name=Ulapu: 2180
Type=Action/Millitary/First Person Shooter/Space
S-Box Live Support=Yes
Other=It has a map editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:47 am
by HerpDeDerp
Nation= HerpDeDerp
Store name= BigGames
Shipment number= 600,000
Shipment rate= Send them all ASAP
Other=

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:06 pm
by Hurricania Imperium
both offers approved