NATION

PASSWORD

Gudfrey's Trading Company (MT/ Open to all)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:06 am

TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 1
City: Lotiju
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have a small plot available for the office, and a nearby warehouse.
Any additional info?:
Courtesy of Imperator-Trader Triamo Dvoric

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Bekian Impei wrote:TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 1
City: Lotiju
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have a small plot available for the office, and a nearby warehouse.
Any additional info?:
Courtesy of Imperator-Trader Triamo Dvoric

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Subject: RE: Establishment of a Trading Post.
To: Bekian People's Republic
Encryption Standard

Dear Mr Dvoric.

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish a new Trading Post in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

Gudfrey's have hired a local lawyer as mentioned, to ensure we abide by and respect your laws and customs.

Please be assured that Gudfrey's has many centuries worth of experience in trade - your bussiness ventures is in good company!

You are now an esteemed client of our company and ready to conduct prosperous bussines together!

To your health & wealth!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey
CEO of Gudfrey Trading Company
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 am

Official Government Correspondence

To: Miss Jolene Gudfrey
From: Nathaniel Halsey, Commissioner of The Chuck Office of Commerce & Shipping
Subject: Establishments of Additional Branches

Miss Gudfrey,

I am writing you today about establishing additional branches of Gudfrey's Trading Company in The Chuck. As you know, you already have an office in Charle's Rock but we would like to open 6 more across our country to help strengthen trade and diplomacy between our two great nations.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel Halsey,
Commissioner of The Chuck Office of Commerce & Shipping

TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 6
City: Little Peak Harbor, Lindberg, Ravenbrook, Crystal Springs, Grand Basin, and Black Cliff Harbor
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): Yes, each city has a 250,000 square foot warehouse and attached offices on the oceanfront.
Any additional info?:
Last edited by The Chuck on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:18 am

The Chuck wrote:
(Image)
Official Government Correspondence

To: Miss Jolene Gudfrey
From: Nathaniel Halsey, Commissioner of The Chuck Office of Commerce & Shipping
Subject: Establishments of Additional Branches

Miss Gudfrey,

I am writing you today about establishing additional branches of Gudfrey's Trading Company in The Chuck. As you know, you already have an office in Charle's Rock but we would like to open 6 more across our country to help strengthen trade and diplomacy between our two great nations.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel Halsey,
Commissioner of The Chuck Office of Commerce & Shipping

TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 6
City: Little Peak Harbor, Lindberg, Ravenbrook, Crystal Springs, Grand Basin, and Black Cliff Harbor
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): Yes, each city has a 250,000 square foot warehouse and attached offices on the oceanfront.
Any additional info?:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Republic of The Chuck
Encryption Standard

Dear Mr Halsey.

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish aditional Trading Posts in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

It is a great privalage to expand our operations within your great nation, as the trade between your Republic and Gudfrey's has been immensely profitable for both parties, and with the opening of the six additional posts, this will surely multiply! Furthermore, I am certain that the government of Port Ember will surely appreciate this move, and definitely strengthen diplomatic ties further with you, their closest ally.

Please be assured that Gudfrey's has many centuries worth of experience in trade - your bussiness ventures is in good company!

To your health & wealth!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Weimar German
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Weimar German » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:53 am

TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 1 per city
City: Hamburg, Kiel, and Konisberg
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): A warehouse, office, container Port, police station, and a helioad
Any additional info?: Due to weather reason, Konisberg Harbor would be closed during winter

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:10 am

Weimar German wrote:TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 1 per city
City: Hamburg, Kiel, and Konisberg
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): A warehouse, office, container Port, police station, and a helioad
Any additional info?: Due to weather reason, Konisberg Harbor would be closed during winter

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Weimar German
Encryption Standard

To whom ever it may concern

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish new Trading Posts in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

Gudfrey's have hired a local lawyer as mentioned, to ensure we abide by and respect your laws and customs.

We take note regarding the winter port challenge, and will put contingency plans in place for those months. We thank you for the information!

You are now an esteemed client of our company and ready to conduct prosperous bussines together!

To your health & wealth!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey
Last edited by Port Ember on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:16 pm

TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city):2
City:Titan Mega-City [capital]
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?):free plot of land [size of new york city],feel free to ask any economic assitance.
Any additional info?:feel free to also help you on your construction
BIG THINGS ARE COMING

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:10 am

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:TRADING POST APPLICATION
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city):2
City:Titan Mega-City [capital]
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?):free plot of land [size of new york city],feel free to ask any economic assitance.
Any additional info?:feel free to also help you on your construction

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Coryanhafflaruda
Encryption Standard

To whom ever it may concern

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish new Trading Posts in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

Please note that although you have requested two posts within your nation, only one will be opened, due to the 'One Post Per City Policy".

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made, and humbly thanks your natiom for granting us a free piece of property. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

Please note that we will hire a local construction company to complete the project of building our desired infrastructure.

To your health & wealth!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:11 am

EXPORT REQUEST APPLICATION
Product you are looking to sell:Quantum String Super Computer
Quantity:5 Trillion