NATION

PASSWORD

Gudfrey's Trading Company (MT/ Open to all)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 am

Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 2
City: Utopis ( Very high-end luxury city; sort of like Monte Carlo) |New Capitus
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have allotted for the use of old Zheng-Hui Trading Co. buildings to be given to you. These compromise a 30,000 square foot office building and 90,000 square foot warehouse. One of these facilities per city.
Any additional info?:
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:07 pm

East Ares wrote:Country: The Confederacy of East Ares
City: Utopis ( Very high-end luxury city; sort of like Monte Carlo) |New Capitus
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have allotted for the use of old Zheng-Hui Trading Co. buildings to be given to you. These compromise a 30,000 square foot office building and 90,000 square foot warehouse. One of these facilities per city.
Any additional info?:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Subject: RE: Establishment of a Trading Post.
To: The Confederacy of East Ares
Encryption Standard

To whom ever it may concern.

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish a new Trading Post in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase the mentioned Office Complexes, and the Warehouses will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

Gudfrey's have hired a local lawyer as mentioned, to ensure we abide by and respect your laws and customs.

Please be assured that Gudfrey's has many centuries worth of experience in trade - your bussiness ventures is in good company!

You are now an esteemed client of our company and ready to conduct prosperous bussines together!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey
CEO of Gudfrey Trading Company
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Allvon
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Allvon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:23 am

Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 3
City: Kazan, Ivarsk, Zareksa
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): You will be provided with three standard offices, two 150,000 square ft. warehouses, and one 100,000 square ft. warehouse. You may purchase additional offices and warehouses from the Allvonian government.
Any additional info?:
Last edited by Allvon on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Allvon wrote:Country: The Holy Empire of Allvon
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 3
City: Kazan, Ivarsk, Zareksa
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): You will be provided with three standard offices, two 150,000 square ft. warehouses, and one 100,000 square ft. warehouse. You may purchase additional offices and warehouses from the Allvonian government.
Any additional info?:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: The Holy Empire of Allvon
Encryption Standard

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish a new Trading Post in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase the mentioned Office Complexes, and the Warehouses will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

Gudfrey's have hired a local lawyer as mentioned, to ensure we abide by and respect your laws and customs.

Please be assured that Gudfrey's has many centuries worth of experience in trade - your bussiness ventures is in good company!

You are now an esteemed client of our company and ready to conduct prosperous bussines together!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Allvon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Allvon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Export Request

Product you are looking to sell: Old AKM Rifles
Quantity: 791,826 Rifles
Frequency: (once off or recurring) Recurring
If recurring, how often?: Shipments of 10,000 over 79 days
Is the item legal in your country? Yes
Any additional Info on the product? Each rifle will be stored and sold in a case along with a magazine and 30 rounds of ammunition.
Last edited by Allvon on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cesken
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesken » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 pm

City: Stahlstadt, Heidelberg
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): two offices and two 350,000 square ft. warehouses
Any additional info?:

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Allvon wrote:Export Request

Any additional Info on the product? Each rifle will be stored and sold in a case along with a magazine and 30 rounds of ammunition.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Subject: RE: Exporting Goods
Encryption Highest

Please excuse the military grade encryption on this correspondance - Gudfrey's takes safety seriously when weapons are traded!

We humbly thank you for deciding to sell your product through Gudfrey's!

We are honored and very excited by the oppertunity to sell your military hardware on your behalf! This is quite a unique request, since arms manufacturers and their host nations usually treat arms sales with strict regulation. You however, will not be dissapointed in Gudfrey's, as we can find a buyer for your hardware faster than anyone else!

Please note, by selling through Gudfrey's you have no input on who the buyer is. The buyer will remain annonoumys. Furthermore we cannot offer you the same price which you would make by selling it through your official channels.

So speaking of finding a buyer fast.. I already have an offer for you! I am willing to offer you $100 NSD per unit (rifle, case, ammo, magazine). The total offer is $80,000,000.

There is also no hidden costs. Gudfrey's will manage and finance the transport of the goods, the shipping, applicable taxes, insurance and final distribution.

Due to the uniqueness of this deal, the following notes are applicable:

- Due to the fact that some of the firearms might have been used before, each weapon will be inspected for working by an gunsmith in my employ (at no cost to you). We cannot accept faulty weapons unfortunately.

- Please be advised that these weapons will be stored at my warehouse until the entire shipment has been collected from you, which will then be shipped away at once. Gudfrey's will hire a Private Security Company (at no cost to you) to handle the security of the shipments and safekeeping. This is just a courtesy call on this matter.

So dear client, do you accept our generous offer? Should you accept, my in-country Head Merchant will meet you to sign the contract, and the shipment will commence immediately. Be advised you payment will be received the moment we sign the for the product at your factory.

Thank you dearly for your custom!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Cesken wrote:Country: The Holy Reich of Cesken
City: Stahlstadt, Heidelberg
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): two offices and two 350,000 square ft. warehouses
Any additional info?:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: The Holy Reich of Cesken
Encryption Standard

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Allvon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Allvon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Port Ember wrote:
Allvon wrote:Export Request

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Please excuse the military grade encryption on this correspondance - Gudfrey's takes safety seriously when weapons are traded!

We are honored and very excited by the oppertunity to sell your military hardware on your behalf! This is quite a unique request, since arms manufacturers and their host nations usually treat arms sales with strict regulation. You however, will not be dissapointed in Gudfrey's, as we can find a buyer for your hardware faster than anyone else!

Please note, by selling through Gudfrey's you have no input on who the buyer is. The buyer will remain annonoumys. Furthermore we cannot offer you the same price which you would make by selling it through your official channels.

So speaking of finding a buyer fast.. I already have an offer for you! I am willing to offer you $100 NSD per unit (rifle, case, ammo, magazine). The total offer is $80,000,000.

There is also no hidden costs. Gudfrey's will manage and finance the transport of the goods, the shipping, applicable taxes, insurance and final distribution.

- Due to the fact that some of the firearms might have been used before, each weapon will be inspected for working by an gunsmith in my employ (at no cost to you). We cannot accept faulty weapons unfortunately.

- Please be advised that these weapons will be stored at my warehouse until the entire shipment has been collected from you, which will then be shipped away at once. Gudfrey's will hire a Private Security Company (at no cost to you) to handle the security of the shipments and safekeeping. This is just a courtesy call on this matter.

So dear client, do you accept our generous offer? Should you accept, my in-country Head Merchant will meet you to sign the contract, and the shipment will commence immediately. Be advised you payment will be received the moment we sign the for the product at your factory.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

To: Gudfrey's Trading Company
Encryption Highest

To whom ever it may concern,

Your offer has been accepted.
General Andrei Polyakov will be sent to sign for the transaction and will be accompanied by two infantry squads for security purposes.

Sincerely,
General Marisha Volkov

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Allvon wrote:
Port Ember wrote:
OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Encryption Highest

To whom ever it may concern,

Your offer has been accepted.
General Andrei Polyakov will be sent to sign for the transaction and will be accompanied by two infantry squads for security purposes.

Sincerely,
General Marisha Volkov

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Dear General

It has been a massive pleasure doing bussiness with you. Hope that you are sattisfied with our service!

Lastly I do hope we will continue conducting business together and bring prosperity to both our organisations!

To your health & Wealth General.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Cesken
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cesken » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Export Request

Product you are looking to sell: Femdom Empire Gold bars
Quantity: 650,000 troy ounces
Frequency: (once off or recurring) Once off
If recurring, how often?:
Is the item legal in your country? Illegal in the occupied territory, legal gray area in the rest of Cesken
Any additional Info on the product? The gold was taken from the Femdom empire's central banking h.q. after their defeat at the hands of the Ceskian Alliance. Each bar has the symbol of a crown and a slave in chains stamped into it. Symbols of the empire are heavily suppressed in Ceskian States and outright illegal in the occupied territory, so please keep this quiet.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 pm

Export Request

Product you are looking to sell: Tobacco, heart medication, emetics, mucokinetics, ginger, ginger products, ginger ale, stomach pills, ice packs, heat packs, gauze, morphine, insulin tablets, diabetic medication, insulin testers, sugar pills, IV drip bags, X-ray machines, heart monitors, stethoscopes, medicinal herbs and plants, enemas, vapor rub, laxatives, prune juice, dietary supplements.

Quantity: Several thousand pounds of each

Frequency: recurring

If recurring, how often?: Daily

Is the item legal in your country? Yes.

Any additional Info on the product? : Neither the Empire, nor any companies associated within it accept any responsibility for how it's products/exports are used. Any abuse, misuse or incorrect application of any products of Nihon lie solely as the responsibility of its users. Neither Nihon nor any of its companies accept any responsibility for consumer actions in regards to said products. All entities in use of products from Nihon waive any right to legal action against Nihon or any parties within it upon obtaining said products. Barring certain circumstances including a blatantly faulty product, Nihon and all companies in the nation refuse to entertain any international incentives to address such matters in any courts. Parties in trade with Nihonji trade entities are to be made aware of this and accept any consequences resulting in misuse of products of Nihon. Nihon will bend the knee to NO power demanding it take responsibility for ignorant or negligent actions of consumers.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Cesken wrote:Export Request

Is the item legal in your country? Illegal in the occupied territory, legal gray area in the rest of Cesken
Any additional Info on the product? The gold was taken from the Femdom empire's central banking h.q. after their defeat at the hands of the Ceskian Alliance. Each bar has the symbol of a crown and a slave in chains stamped into it. Symbols of the empire are heavily suppressed in Ceskian States and outright illegal in the occupied territory, so please keep this quiet.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Cesken
Encryption Highest

You have come to the right place!

Please excuse the military grade encryption on this correspondance - Gudfrey's takes the safety of our clients seriously during such types of trades.

If I may share a small history lesson... Gudfrey's have been conducting trade for over 300 years, of which smuggling has always been part of what we do. And the best part is, for over 300 years of smuggling - not even once have our activities been linked with the company or our clients in any court worldwide! So, dear client - all I wish to say is: Have no worries!

I am excited about the aspect of buying your aqcuired gold and all the plans are already in place for this deal to go smoothly and undetected.

I am able to offer you $1000 NSD per troy ounce. The total offer is $650,000,000.

Should you accept, my in-country Head Merchant will meet with you to accept the cargo. Your payment will be received immediately via a wire transfer into an offshore account(s) of your choice from a large list of international shelf companies. Alternatively, a Bitcoin transfer may be arranged.

Dear client rest assured that I have the blood of snugglers running through my veins - the second my merchant accepts the cargo - the gold will "dissapear into thin air" - leaving you satisfied and never at risk with the law.

So dear client, do you accept our generous offer?

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Export Request

Product you are looking to sell: Tobacco, heart medication, emetics, mucokinetics, ginger, ginger products, ginger ale, stomach pills, ice packs, heat packs, gauze, morphine, insulin tablets, diabetic medication, insulin testers, sugar pills, IV drip bags, X-ray machines, heart monitors, stethoscopes, medicinal herbs and plants, enemas, vapor rub, laxatives, prune juice, dietary supplements.

Quantity: Several thousand pounds of each

Frequency: recurring

If recurring, how often?: Daily

Is the item legal in your country? Yes.

Any additional Info on the product? : Neither the Empire, nor any companies associated within it accept any responsibility for how it's products/exports are used. Any abuse, misuse or incorrect application of any products of Nihon lie solely as the responsibility of its users. Neither Nihon nor any of its companies accept any responsibility for consumer actions in regards to said products. All entities in use of products from Nihon waive any right to legal action against Nihon or any parties within it upon obtaining said products. Barring certain circumstances including a blatantly faulty product, Nihon and all companies in the nation refuse to entertain any international incentives to address such matters in any courts. Parties in trade with Nihonji trade entities are to be made aware of this and accept any consequences resulting in misuse of products of Nihon. Nihon will bend the knee to NO power demanding it take responsibility for ignorant or negligent actions of consumers.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Nihonji Empire
Encryption Standard

We humbly thank you for choosing us to export your goods! your order with us!

Due to the uniqe nature of your order, we will forward you seperate contracts, each containing the export income of that specific contract.

Please be assured that Gudfrey's has many centuries worth of experience in trade - your'e bussiness ventures is in good company!

There is also no hidden costs. Gudfrey's will manage and finance the transport of the goods from your factories to the docks, the shipping, applicable taxes, insurance and final distribution.

My in-country Head Merchant will meet you to sign the contract, and the exports will commence immediately. Be advised you will be paid per shipment the second we sign over your batch.

Dear client - please have a eased mind. As mentioned, Gudfrey's have over 300 years experience in trade. Our buyers signs a waiver on acceptance of the cargo - your nation and its industries are not liable for any incidents, protected by law. Our client's satisfaction is our highest concern.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Cesken
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cesken » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:33 am

Port Ember wrote:
Cesken wrote:Export Request

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Please excuse the military grade encryption on this correspondance - Gudfrey's takes the safety of our clients seriously during such types of trades.

If I may share a small history lesson... Gudfrey's have been conducting trade for over 300 years, of which smuggling has always been part of what we do. And the best part is, for over 300 years of smuggling - not even once have our activities been linked with the company or our clients in any court worldwide! So, dear client - all I wish to say is: Have no worries!

I am excited about the aspect of buying your aqcuired gold and all the plans are already in place for this deal to go smoothly and undetected.

I am able to offer you $1000 NSD per troy ounce. The total offer is $650,000,000.

Should you accept, my in-country Head Merchant will meet with you to accept the cargo. Your payment will be received immediately via a wire transfer into an offshore account(s) of your choice from a large list of international shelf companies. Alternatively, a Bitcoin transfer may be arranged.

Dear client rest assured that I have the blood of snugglers running through my veins - the second my merchant accepts the cargo - the gold will "dissapear into thin air" - leaving you satisfied and never at risk with the law.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Encryption Highest

I will deliver the goods as soon as possible. I will be accompanied by the 202nd Armored Platoon and the 582nd Sturm Battalion for security purposes.

Regards,
Field Marshal Heinrich Rodenberg

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Cesken wrote:
Port Ember wrote:

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Encryption Highest

I will deliver the goods as soon as possible. I will be accompanied by the 202nd Armored Platoon and the 582nd Sturm Battalion for security purposes.

Regards,
Field Marshal Heinrich Rodenberg

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Encryption Highest

Dear Field Marshal

My in-country Head Merchant has made all the necxesaey arrangements and is standing by for delivery. Have no fear, that gold will dissapear like magic after delivery. I have my specialised people on the job.

To your health and wealth!

Ms Jolene Gudfrey
CEO Gudfrey Trading Company

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Requesting Person(s)/Company/Organization [Redacted]
Product you are looking to sell: Weapons and Munitions
Quantity: 50,000 Rifles, 7.5 million rounds of ammunition
Frequency: Once
If recurring, how often?: Null
Destination Country: Kyavan
Additional Information: Keep this off the records and do not ask any questions. These weapons are to be delivered to the Pro-Kaiser forces in Kyavan.

Quantity: 125,000 Rifles, 15.2 million rounds of ammunition
Additional Information: Keep this off the records and do not ask any questions. These weapons are to be delivered to the Communist rebel forces in Kyavan.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:58 pm

The Chuck wrote:
Quantity: 50,000 Rifles, 7.5 million rounds of ammunition
Additional Information: Keep this off the records and do not ask any questions. These weapons are to be delivered to the Pro-Kaiser forces in Kyavan.

Quantity: 125,000 Rifles, 15.2 million rounds of ammunition
Additional Information: Keep this off the records and do not ask any questions. These weapons are to be delivered to the Communist rebel forces in Kyavan.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: The Chuck
Encryption Highest

Dear Redacted

I wish to thank you for your custom. You have shown great wisdom in choosing us for this senstive trade.

Due to this unique request, I have the following notes:

- As you are aware, the nation in which I hold citizenship has declared the receiver of these goods their public enemy. Therefore, in the event that this information is leaked - my beautifull head will be put on a spike. This fact will increase my usual "transport" fees.

- As you are aware, the receiver of the goods is a warzone. Therefore this risk for my smugglers are increased greatly. This fact will increase my usual "transport" fees.

So in conclusion - my company would gladly accept this contract. This will not be the cheapest available contract for you, but you know from past experience - that our price is worth it. Your goods will be delivered in record time, entact and with no trace back to you.

Due to the sensitive nature of this particular contract, my in-country merchant will not handle this contract. My "guy" will meet up with you immediately to discuss details and payment.

I have my highest specialised people on the job.

To your health and wealth!

Ms Jolene Gudfrey
CEO Gudfrey Trading Company

Imperium of The Huron
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of The Huron » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 pm

Country: Imperium of The Huron (or if you prefer just Huron)
Amount of Posts to be established? (Note there is a cap of 1 per city): 1
City: New Port Huron
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): one office and two warehouses.
Any additional info?: all alcohol and tobacco products are illegal.

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 pm

City: Rossotov
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have a sizable plot of land up for sale for 980,500 Kordmarks. You can build your office space and storage there.
Any additional info?: Again, no narcotics.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 am

Imperium of The Huron wrote:Country: Imperium of The Huron (or if you prefer just Huron)
City: New Port Huron
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): one office and two warehouses.
Any additional info?: all alcohol and tobacco products are illegal.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Imperium of The Huron
Encryption Standard

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase the mentioned Office Complex, and the Warehouse will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:30 am

Karevka wrote:Country: Democratic Republic of Karevka
City: Rossotov
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?): We have a sizable plot of land up for sale for 980,500 Kordmarks. You can build your office space and storage there.
Any additional info?: Again, no narcotics.

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Democratic Republic of Karevka
Encryption Standard

We humbly thank you for the invitation to establish an additional Trading Post in your nation! Your offer has been humbly accepted!

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase mentioned plot will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter. I will hire a local construction company to handle the construction of our new facilities.

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Arms CollWay
Secretary

Founded: Jan 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arms CollWay » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 pm

City:OUVERWELL
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?):the government will sell you a plot
Any additional info?:nope

Product you are looking to sell: Oil
Quantity: 5,000 barrels
Frequency: recurring (once off or recurring)
If recurring, how often?: every year
Is the item legal in your country?: yes
Any additional Info on the product?: sell various types of oils, petroleum, crude,etc

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Arms CollWay wrote:Country:ARMS COLLWAY
Any existing infrastructure? (We need an office and a warehouse. Do you have such place we can buy, or will you sell us a plot which we can build on ourselves?):the government will sell you a plot

Any additional Info on the product?: sell various types of oils, petroleum, crude,etc

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Arms CollWay
Encryption Standard

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase the mentioned land lot will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter. We will hire a local construction crew to commence constructing our needed office and warehouse immediately.

Export Contract

Now to your trade export.

I am humbled by the oppertunity to handle your oil bussiness! I assure you that you will not regret your decision.

I am willing to offer you $55 NSD per barrel. This equates to $275,000 NSD for 5000 barrels.

There is no hidden costs, Gudfrey's will handle all relevant transport, shipping, customs, insurance and taxes.

Do you accept my generous offer dear client?

Thank you for your custom!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

Arms CollWay
Secretary

Founded: Jan 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

ACCEPTED

Postby Arms CollWay » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:58 am

Port Ember wrote:
Arms CollWay wrote:Country:ARMS COLLWAY

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

To: Arms CollWay
Encryption Standard

We accept the infrastructure proposal you have made. The funds to purchase the mentioned land lot will be wired to an account of your choosing, with immediate effect. My locally hired lawyer will handle the paperwork with your relevant office on this matter. We will hire a local construction crew to commence constructing our needed office and warehouse immediately.

Export Contract

Now to your trade export.

I am humbled by the oppertunity to handle your oil bussiness! I assure you that you will not regret your decision.

I am willing to offer you $55 NSD per barrel. This equates to $275,000 NSD for 5000 barrels.

There is no hidden costs, Gudfrey's will handle all relevant transport, shipping, customs, insurance and taxes.

Do you accept my generous offer dear client?

Thank you for your custom!

Kind Regards
Ms Jolene Gudfrey

we will profit 17.019 Million Kestrs from this deal.
Yes, we humbly accept your offer. as a thank you bonus.
we will allow you to build on a government land, we will cover all the land costs. you will have to pay tax though.
when will this project complete?
Last edited by Arms CollWay on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade