NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair Travel Stores - Your One Stop Travel Shop!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair Travel Stores - Your One Stop Travel Shop!

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Your One Stop Travel Shop

ViZionair Travel Stores has been a hallmark store in airport terminals across the globe who have ViZionair flights. Over the years, tens of billions of customers have shopped at our stores to pick up last minute items before their flights. But there's great need for travel stores outside of airports, and we are excited to announce the launch of non-airport ViZionair Travel Stores! Our stores pack everything from suitcases, to pillows and blankets, to headphones and more - travel necessities and accessories you want and need before heading to the airport.

In addition, every store has a ViZionair service desk to book travel, make changes, and so forth to our customers can handle their travel needs all in one spot - our store. We make life easy for our customers - this customer service flair we offer is a keystone to the ViZionair brand.

ViZionair Travel Store - Kingsgate, ViZion

Opening ViZionair Travel Stores in Your Cities

Now is your chance to have the travel store made for the casual and professional traveler alike - ViZionair Travel Store. If you are ready to allow ViZionair Travel Stores to expand to your nation, please fill out the form below!

Please Note
The application below is a TWO PART application. The second (larger) part only applies if you answer YES to the third line.

Code: Select all
[b]Retail Location Application[/b]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Quantity of Locations:[/i]
[i]Allow ViZionair to Fly to Your Nation?:[/i] Yes [ ] | No [ ]
--IF YES--Please fill the below portion
• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name:
• Airport One Code:
• Airport One City:
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:
• (Optional) Airport Two Code:
• (Optional) Airport Two City:
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Name:
• (Optional) Airport Three Code:
• (Optional) Airport Three City:
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Name:
• (Optional) Airport Four Code:
• (Optional) Airport Four City:
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) City:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• [i]Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2791]Vitalita International Airport[/url] (VIA)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Central Universal International Airport (CUI)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
Central Universal is the newest large airport in ViZion. While newly build, it is already one of the busier airports globally as Vitalita International Airport is maxed out. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5978]Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport[/url] (CGI)[/b] [i](Port of New Alton, ViZion)[/i]
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Dogbar International Airport (DIA)[/b] [i](Dogbar, ViZion)[/i]
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Rockport International Airport (RIA)[/b] [i](Rockport, ViZion)[/i]
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Antibarber International Airport (AII)[/b] [i](Antibarber, ViZion)[/i]
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)[/b] [i](North Bank, ViZion)[/i]
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]ViZion Island International Airport (VII)[/b] [i](ViZion Island, ViZion)[/i]
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Icestone International Airport (IIA)[/b] [i](Nabu, ViZion)[/i]
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at a closer airport to change flights to a smaller aircraft.
[ ] [b]Holiness International Airport (HIA)[/b] [i](His City, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Astyria. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Astyria region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b]Gateway International Airport (KIR)[/b] [i](Kirkland, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Tetrakon. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Tetrakon region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3201]Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport[/url] (VVK)[/b] [i](Vilvek, Swilatia)[/i]
The largest and busiest airport in Swilatia, serving over 120 million passengers in a year. It is located in the city of Vilvek, the capital and largest city of Swilatia, in its own district near the city border. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14975]Atheia International Airport[/url] (ATA)[/b] [i](Atheia, Polythinia)[/i]
Atheia, with a population of 31 million, is the vibrant capital of Polythinia. As a financial hub, Atheia presents many opportunities for investment, and acts as the gateway to business in the Central Polythinia region. The city is also a great tourist destination, with historical monuments, modern skyscrapers, and beauty spots. The airport can handle over 65 million passengers per year and 15 million tonnes of cargo. The airport is connected to the city by maglev and expressway. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Nova Oceana International Airport (NO)[/b] [i](Nova Oceana, Amazonia)[/i]
The Dominion's largest airport and servicing nearly 9 million travelers daily, scenic Nova Oceana International Airport - located on a man-made island in picturesque Superior Bay, NOI services the Dominion's second-largest city - Nova Oceana - home to more than 42 million inhabitants. As the Dominion's tourism capital and business epicenter, as well as one of the world's premier tropical and vacation retreats, Nova Oceana is the pinnacle of foreign investment in the Dominion and a major center for sponsors, firms, and all sorts of corporations and organizations in making a large foothold. With exposure to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people per year, Nova Oceana ensures visability, frequent use, and strong acceptance of ViZionair in the Dominion's most marketed city. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI)[/b] [i](Amazonia, Amazonia)[/i]
Home to over 6 million travelers daily, ACI provides numerous services and dozens of amenities to make traveling convenient and simple - and with a fleet of aircraft dedicated to the Dominion's second-largest airport, and a hub for three of the nation's largest carriers, ACI's close proximity to the 70-million+ strong Dominion capital and major business and industrial hub makes ACI a logical choice for the world's largest airline to make a significant impact in international travel. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Paradise City International Airport (PCX)[/b] [i](Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)[/i]
Paradise City is a major business center as well as the capital city of the Blackhelm Confederacy. If is located in a prime location, dead in the center of the Azhukali region, and between its bustling nightlife, beautiful beaches, dense surrounding jungles, and an eclectic mix of modern glass and steel building coupled with ancient Roman architecture, Paradise City is a tourists dream. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Libertie International Airport (LBT)[/b] [i](Libertie, -Bederich-)[/i]
LBT serves 95 million people a year, and is the busiest airport of -Bederich-. LBT is located to the north of the stunning city of Libertie. Libertie is renowned for its European looking downtown square, as well as its modern and commercial skyline. Libertie is home to 14 million residents, many hotels, and a vibrant downtown. The easiest way around the city is by the "T"(similar to a metro) which stretches all the way to Libertie International Airport. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Skyhaven International Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Nephi, Lamoni)[/i]
SIA is the single most active airport in the region of Greater Dienstad, with an average of 50 million passengers per month coming in. Located near the Lamonian capitol city of Nephi, SIA is large (and growing) airport, serving multiple regions and nations, and is located near many Lamonian tourist destinations. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN)[/b] [i](Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago)[/i]
the largest and busiest airport in the Iglesian Archipelago, serving 50 million people per year. As the name suggests, it's located north of the capital city of the Iglesian Archipelago, Los Vientos, which is also the largest city. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Veeii International Airport (STV)[/b] [i](Veeii, South Thasland)[/i]
Located in the Thas capital city, Veeii International Airport is arguably the gateway to the Darkohm Basin region. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Wysken International Terminal (WIT)[/b] [i](Wysken, Reijvajik)[/i]
Reijvajik's economy is currently booming, and at the centre of that boom is the capital city of Wysken. The city is now a top destination for businesspeople, and the airport has become increasingly busy, with about 1.3 million people now going through its doors every day. It is also a popular destination with tourists, who are attracted to the city's historic buildings and the mystery of the famed Wysken Fjord Mist. The airport is very large, serviced by its own subway route, with a People Mover running through it. It is also home to many high-class stores and restaurants. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN)[/b] [i](Carbonopolis, Kinstantia)[/i]
Carbonopolis International Airport services over 70,000,000 people per year. Carbonopolis is located on the Florida Peninsula on the southeastern tip and the airport has a near panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. CAR is the gateway to Kinstantia as all major Kinstantian cities have a direct flight to and from this airport. The City of Carbonopolis is the largest city on the continent with a population of 21,476,988 (2008 Census). This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA)[/b] [i](Budapest, Kopania)[/i]
PIA Is the largest air port in Kopania. It has a capicity to serve over 750,000 trevellers a day. It can serve over 274 million passengers a year. Budapest which is almost totally rebuilt after the war to look like before world war one is a scenic beauty. Tourists can stop at our many fine restaurants, and other tourist destinations. Many of these special restaurants are being built around the airport, as well as many 5 star hotels. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]New Verion International Airport (NVR)[/b] [i](New Verion, Nuluht)[/i]
NVR is the largest airport in Nuluht, and services over 90 million passengers a year. Located in New Verion, the capital and largest city of Nuluht, as well the trade center of Nuluht. Only 20 minutes from downtown New Verion, the airport is connected by a subway and a frequent bus service, and is surrounded by 5-star hotels and great restaurants. New Verion mixes the old with the new, with 100-year old historical buildings next to tall skyscrapers, and is also home to the Commodore Tower, a 96-story building with a glass observation deck. This booming city of 31 million is obviously a great place to travel. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Liberty International Airport (LIX)[/b] [i](City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)[/i]
Located in the City of Liberty serves 80 million passengers a year. The airport is located on the outskirts of the Capitol city of 5 million. Liberty is the financial, political, cultural and business center of Libertarian Governance. A monorail system connects to all areas of the Capitol as well as the cities of New Rome, Troy, Ithaca, Arcadia and Parker. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Jamestown International Airport (JIA)[/b] [i](Jamestown, St Anthony and Andrew)[/i]
Jamestown is the bustling tropical capital of the Islands of St Anthony and Andrew. We are doing our best to become the #1 vacation hotspot in all of the NS world, and have already attracted several large international resorts and airlines to our lands. Aside from boasting these luxurious resorts, our nation is home to some of the most beautiful, pristine beaches on the planet. And for those not content to simply lay about on the sand all day, there are many other things to do, such as shopping in the spectacular Straw Market, taking a trip do the historic Fort Shaw, or even taking a nice relaxing fishing trip. For the more adventurous of you out there, you can swim with dolphins, take a scuba diving excursion, or spent the day on a jet ski or out para-sailng. In St Anthony and Andrew, the opportunities for fun and adventure are endless. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Torvaldsville International Transit Center (LNX)[/b] [i](Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)[/i]
The Torvaldsville International Transit Center is among YellowApple, Inc.'s largest-capacity International Transit Centers, and one of two within easy reach of Terran residents. TITC therefore serves an important role as a gateway to the YellowApplan Superluminal Transit Network, an interstellar, intergalactic, and multiversal transportation and communications system encompassing YellowApplan jurisdiction, including YellowApple, Inc.'s capital and largest city, Manzanopolis Prime. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Cosa Mesa International (CM-001)[/b] [i](Cosa Mesa, Icatus)[/i]
CM-001 is the largest airport in Icatus, located in the capital city of Cosa Mesa. It provides a terrific location for tourists, as it is located on the coast, and has a large beach front. Even if it doesn't always attract tourists, it is still the largest hub for corporations in Icatus, with 75% of domestic businesses having a Head-Quarters in the downtown area, located 20 miles from the airport. International companies have set up their Head-Quarters here too, but manufacturing locations remain 50 miles from the airport. There are 2 terminals operational, with 3 runways operating, and a sub-airport, CM-002, which handles smaller aircraft transporting people to the near rural areas. CM-002 has 1 terminal and 1 runway running, with it's own capacity of 20,000 per day. It is not suitable for large commercial aircraft. CM-001 currently can handle 780,000 per day, although there are three new terminals being constructed, along with four new runways, which should increase the max capacity to 1.15 million. Future expansions are planned. One cargo-specific terminal and runway is planned, but the airport needs international business orders before that will begin construction. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Shelbin, Jarridia)[/i]
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport is a major airport in the thriving, ancient nation of Jarridia. Jarridia's history predates most modern civilizations, and yet even today is one of the most economically and militarily powerful nations across the globe. Shelbin offers one of the world's greatest cultural experiences anywhere on the globe, and hosts the world's largest musical festival yearly. Make sure to enjoy the cities incredible culinary experience - it offers some of the best food and drinks anywhere. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Connect All Your Airports With Domestic Routes[/b]
• [i]How many flights on what days?[/i]
[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• [i]I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location [sup]1[/sup][/i]:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite  location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

[sup]1[/sup] If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.

Accepting Your Products

We are always looking to add new products to our stores! Interested in having your travel-related products - such as suitcases, headphones, gum, and the like - in our stores? The form below is for you.

Code: Select all
[b]Product Application[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Product(s):[/i]
[i]Information on Product(s):[/i]
[i]Storefront:[/i] (If Applicable)
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

ViZionair Travel Stores Global Locations - 19,582 Locations
Excluding Airport Locations
  • ViZion - 19,582
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Return to Global Economics and Trade