NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair Looking to Acquire Airlines

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair Looking to Acquire Airlines

Postby ViZion » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:53 pm

As the world's foremost leader in the airline industry, servicing over 17,000 routes through over 850 different destinations across the globe, ViZionair is looking reaching out to domestic airlines in nations across the globe in hopes of purchasing them. Our goal is to bring our world-renowned global travel experience to your nation, bringing outstanding competition on both the price and service front. This will lead to better services, excellent value and pricing, and with our outstanding pay and benefits, an improved economy and travel sector.

ViZionair is proud of our history and reputation as a leading innovator, providing top-level service, comfort, and food at competitive pricing, and your nation's domestic market will benefit from this greatly. As the current President of ViZionair, I have overseen tremendous growth and incredible customer satisfaction index results. I have also put a strong focus on ensuring our employees are happy and taken care of. And that is what I can offer you, your airline, your employees and customers if you are willing to sit down and discuss terms of agreement for ViZionair to take ownership of your airline. You, your executives, your shareholders, your employees, and your customers will all benefit from this.

If you are interested, please attach the following form to a letter, and provide us information and requested buyout price.

Thank you for your time!

Buyout Interest Form
Code: Select all
[b]Buyout Interest Form[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Airline Name:[/i]
[i]Airline CEO:[/i]
[i]Government or Privately Owned:[/i]
[i]Profit/Loss:[/i] $
[i]Airports Served In Your Nation:[/i]
(Please list minimum ten airports along with airport code and city)[/i]
[i]Any Foreign Airports:[/i] (If yes, please list which ones outside your nation along with airport code and city, country)
[i]Fleet - Aircraft Type and Quantity:[/i]

Jake Michaels
President, ViZionair
Last edited by ViZion on Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 pm

ViZionair, the leading airline globally, is looking to provide you with an incredible opportunity. As part of ViZion World Corporation, we are able and prepared to offer an incredible financial package to your ownership group in exchange for your airline - rather struggling or succeeding. If you are looking for a way to capitalize on your airline, we are ready to help make this happen.

Jake Michaels
President, ViZionair

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:13 am

Buyout Interest Form
Home Nation: The Confederacy of East Ares
Airline Name: AirEast
Airline CEO: Mr. Timothy Black
Government or Privately Owned: Privately Owned
Profit/Loss: $ 1,500,000,000
Airports Served In Your Nation: Utopis International Airport, UPS, Utopis| Ares City International Airport, ASC, Ares City| Blacktree International Airport, BTE, Rotterdam| Columbia International Airport, CBA, Columbia| Union International Airport, UIN, Ares City| Sovereign Bay Airport, SBA, Olympia.| Silverspire International Airport, SIA, Silverspire.| Monument International Airport, MUT, August City| Iluvia International Airport, IVA, Iluvia| Luxe (TM) Regional Airport, LUX, Utopis|

(Please list minimum ten airports along with airport code and city)[/i]
Any Foreign Airports: (If yes, please list which ones outside your nation along with airport code and city, country) SOuthARes International Airport, SOR, Capitus, South Ares| Traigon International Airport, TRG, Traigon, United Conservative Provinces|
Fleet - Aircraft Type and Quantity: 10x Airbus A330-900 Aircraft, 5x Airbus ACJ350neo Aircraft, 5x Boeing 767 Aircraft
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:59 pm

Mr. Timothy Black,

Good evening. Thank you for reaching out to us! We have reviewed your airlines information, and have decided to extend an offer of $12.5 billion for the entirety of AirEast - the naming rights, property, destinations, staff, and so forth. In doing so, AirEast will be integrated into ViZionair, with AirEast name and marketing being fully removed by the completion of the merger, expected to be in two years.

We also guarantee that no staff will be laid off for one year, with the option of a job buy-out equating to three full months pay, plus any vacation and sick time remaining available.

If this is acceptable to you, we would be glad to move forward with this purchase.

Thank you!

Jake Michaels
President, ViZionair

(Founded June 14, 2003)

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm

ViZion wrote:

Mr. Timothy Black,

Good evening. Thank you for reaching out to us! We have reviewed your airlines information, and have decided to extend an offer of $12.5 billion for the entirety of AirEast - the naming rights, property, destinations, staff, and so forth. In doing so, AirEast will be integrated into ViZionair, with AirEast name and marketing being fully removed by the completion of the merger, expected to be in two years.

We also guarantee that no staff will be laid off for one year, with the option of a job buy-out equating to three full months pay, plus any vacation and sick time remaining available.

If this is acceptable to you, we would be glad to move forward with this purchase.

Thank you!

Jake Michaels
President, ViZionair

To: Jake Michaels, ViZionair
Subject: Offer on AirEast

Hello Mr.Michaels,
First of all, thank you for your offer. After a review by the Rosenburg-Hill Board Members, we have decided to Accept your offer. All AirEast assets, trademarks, and patents will now be transferred to ViZionair for $12.5 Billion.
Thank you,
Timothy Black and the Rosenburg-Hill Corporation
AirEast
"The Flight of Dreams is Real"
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat May 23, 2020 12:15 pm

To my Fellow Airline Executives

For those of you who have been in the industry long enough, you likely have heard of my predecessor, Nick Turner, and possibly myself, Jake Michaels. To those of you who don't, we both have tremendous experience in building world-class airlines to become global competitors. And not just any global competitors in this often cut-throat industry, but ones who put a focus on customer satisfaction and employee happiness - two areas often overlooked in this industry.

As the current President of ViZionair, I have overseen tremendous growth and incredible customer satisfaction index results. I have also put a strong focus on ensuring our employees are happy and taken care of. And that is what I can offer you, your airline, your employees and customers if you are willing to sit down and discuss terms of agreement for ViZionair to take ownership of your airline. You, your executives, your shareholders, your employees, and your customers will all benefit from this.

So I would like to take you for taking some time to consider this opportunity in front of you, and invite you to discuss it with me.

Jake Michaels
President, ViZionair

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Return to Global Economics and Trade