NATION

PASSWORD

Caliphate Slave market : Come and make the best investement

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Caliphate Slave market : Come and make the best investement

Postby Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 am

In the Caliphate, there are too many reasons why a man might lose his freedom and become a property. Whether if he is a Black African, Infidel Arab or an unruly foreign tourist or a disrespectful woman who demands too many rights or simply someone who fought in a war against us and got enslaved with his family .

But one thing is common. If someone has been enslaved, then it was only thriugh ALLAH'S eternal will.

So come and buy this most reliable of machinery.

(Please mention for fun, where would the slaves work, In what conditions would you work them)

Types of slaves.

1)Black African infidel.
2)Infidel Arab- Very few rare as most Arabs are Muslim.
3)White infidels.
4)Heretical Muslims.
5)Really bad Muslim offenders(Warning, these men come straight from jail).
6)Woman who protested or were lazy or disrespectful.

Code:

Code: Select all
Type of slave(Only from the above 6 types. Also mention gender and age group) :
Amount:
Your offer of payment in dollars only(We may bargain a bit):
Additional notes(Mentioning of work conditions or comments):
Please please please please read my Factbook. It's short and to the point. You will get the premise of this nation perfectly by reading it.
The Caliphate is not in Iraq. We are not the ISIS. It's located as a union of Hejaz, Somaliland,Somalia, Yemen and North Sudan.

Naqil
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Naqil » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:50 pm

“No listed prices, skills, or age range? This is an obvious scam, intended to surprise would-be customers with ruinous prices for incompetent, sick, or otherwise underperforming product,” says Ixhua. “As such, the Allied Tribes of Naqil hereby CONDEMNS the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate for unfair business practices.”
This nation's views do not necessarily coincide with my own. Please assume all statements are IC unless specified otherwise.

The Naqin Ambassador is Ixhua of House Yavuas. She's extremely traditionalist, and is known to have her eye on the Presidency for when President Dratan retires.

Essu Beti is my puppet, in theory. In actuality I use Essu Beti as more or less my default these days even though this account came first.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:27 pm

The United States of Natan Hereby Condemns the caliphate. Further, the enslavement of any Jew or Natanian Citizen, National, expatriate living abroad, or Legal Resident of the United States of Natan shall be treated as an act of war; per 12 USNC § 122(a) and 12 USNC § 122(b).
Last edited by United States of Natan on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

National Dredtric Right Of Eritrea
Civilian

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby National Dredtric Right Of Eritrea » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Did you just call slaves "machinary" lmao that islamic education standard got you actin strange

In addition you didn't list any prices for physical characteristics, im not buying a anthromorphic goat, clearly those ISIS tor sites got you actin strange, nice scam.
Last edited by National Dredtric Right Of Eritrea on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nawawi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nawawi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm

We condemn Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and will embargo all commodities and arms for their slave trade because Islam does not teach human trafficking. We hope international communities understand with our action.

- Democratic Sunni Muslim Nation -
Full Member of Council of Islamic Cooperation

The Union of British North America
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of British North America » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 pm

HM North American Government has advised HE Rt. Hon. Governor-General and Commander-in-Chief in approving an Order-in-Council (OIC-G 1230-2018-14) to condemn the Caliphate's actions of promoting the institution of slavery and the slave trade, and to declare the Caliphate hostis humani generis, in accordance with the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, as well as the anti-slavery legislation of the Union of Provinces in North America to implement said Declaration.

HM North American Government does not recognize the Caliphate as a sovereign power. HM North American Government sees the Caliphate as a criminal human trafficking organization. Any nation or organization dealing with the Caliphate in these slavery-enabling actions shall be condemned and sanctioned by HM North American Government, and subject to military intervention by the North American Forces to stop these slavery-enabling actions.
Last edited by The Union of British North America on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An alt-America that had a grand bargain struck with London in the 1760s and remained under the British Crown (Turtledove's "The Two Georges"), mixed with some of Sobel's "For Want of a Nail" and a lot of the anthology "Columbia and Britannia," the sci-fi NZ novel "Anno Domini 2000 or Woman's Destiny", and cameos of other alternate histories. “The Rock of the Britannic Commonwealth,” an alliance of Britannic and former colonies as partner-nations in personal union and/or in association.

Tech level: MT+
NS stats: mostly policies
IC/RP name: North American Union (NAU).
IC/RP main supranational IGO: United Britannic Commonwealth of Nations.
NSverse organization member/agreement signatory: CAPINTERN, IFTC, ICDN, ECO, IBA, Amistad.

New Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Imperial Naval Office, New Canterlot, Cantex.,
30 Dec., 1818

To Whomever it May Concern, Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate ,
Official Correspondence,
on behalf of her Majesty Empress Viktoria IV

AF O R M A LI S S U A N C EO FP R O T E S T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Speaking, -

On behalf of the rest of Empire and her Imperial citizens, the Imperial Navy wishes to issue a formal declaration of protest against this business entity's practice of slavery. Any form of interaction between the nations of Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and the Holy Empire of New Equestria shall be blocked and denied, to include economic and trade dealings between both private and public business entities. We find the practice of slavery to be degrading to humanity, and will not tolerate such affairs. Any mercantile vessels from the nation of IMC found to be sailing by any New Equestrian Imperial Navy vessel in International or New Equestrian waters shall be halted, quarantined, and searched. We also hope with such a protest, to discourage others within the international community to indirectly condone such a shameful practice by participating in its related market dealings. While we respect the rights of foreign nations to rule with sovereignty, and understand there is nothing that can be done aside from a declaration of war to end such a practice, we hope for nothing more than an expedient disbandment of this entity, an end to the practice of slavery within the nation of IMC, and support for such an end by other nations and like-minded individuals. But most and above all, we are shocked by with what utter extremism this nation practices and forces its religion, and most especially with its attitude towards Christians and other non-muslims. It is not only disgraceful but repulsive in regards to human rights, and the Holy Empire of New Equestria shall not stand for it.

Furthermore, any nations who engage and participate in this trade shall receive similar just treatment and blacklisting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Regards,

High Admiral John Horatio Nelson,
Imperial Navy Commandant,
Holy Empire of New Equestria
Last edited by New Equestria on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:01 pm

I did it better :shm:
All shall tremble before me

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:20 pm

From: Marcus Ohyes, NCEO, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.
Type of slave(Only from the above 6 types. Also mention gender and age group) : Heretical Muslims, preferable male, healthy and between the ages of 18 and 40.
Amount: 10,000
Your offer of payment in dollars only(We may bargain a bit): $10,000,000
Additional notes(Mentioning of work conditions or comments): We are interested in educated heretics. People who can work as sailors in foreign ports, or laborers for a large recycling cooperative.
OOC: This is in high quality counterfeit currency produced by the OESW (Office of Economic and Special Warfare).

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Nawawi wrote:We condemn Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and will embargo all commodities and arms for their slave trade because Islam does not teach human trafficking. We hope international communities understand with our action.

I HATE to start an inter religious debate here but.............

Verse 33:50 of Quran- "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

Verse 23:5 of Quran- "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."
Please please please please read my Factbook. It's short and to the point. You will get the premise of this nation perfectly by reading it.
The Caliphate is not in Iraq. We are not the ISIS. It's located as a union of Hejaz, Somaliland,Somalia, Yemen and North Sudan.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:13 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:From: Marcus Ohyes, NCEO, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.
Type of slave(Only from the above 6 types. Also mention gender and age group) : Heretical Muslims, preferable male, healthy and between the ages of 18 and 40.
Additional notes(Mentioning of work conditions or comments): We are interested in educated heretics. People who can work as sailors in foreign ports, or laborers for a large recycling cooperative.
OOC: This is in high quality counterfeit currency produced by the OESW (Office of Economic and Special Warfare).

Despite the somewhat low nature of your payment... ......we

ACCEPTED

The Democratic Nation of Unovia
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Nation of Unovia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 pm

A Unovian buyer comes in and asks the seller, "We have more than enough money to buy out the auction. We would like to know what is the maximum people in the auction?"
Waiting for a response.
Last edited by The Democratic Nation of Unovia on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of Operations of New World Union! TG me for Regional Information!
As a Map Maker, I help many Regions Current Region assisting: NextGen Roleplay.
If you want my assistance with Real World Maps, please TG me.
Loyal to New World Union

Cult of the Black Beast
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cult of the Black Beast » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 pm

The Cult of the Black Beast is strongly opposed to slavery. Many of our covens will begin working to undermine your slave trade, and your government itself, immediately upon receiving this information.

We CONDEMN your nation, and any other nation who purchases these slaves. And we will make war with you. No official declaration of war or anything, more like our agents just showing up one day and bombing your places of government, using your soldiers for blood magic, attempting assassinations of your leaders, and working to free as many slaves as possible.

Any other nation who purchases these slaves for any reason other than to immediately free said slaves afterwords shall make themselves a target for our naval piracy operations.
It should be obvious that nothing in this nation are my actual beliefs.
Civil Rights, Crime, Culture, Economy, Economic Freedom,
Freedom From Taxation, Government Size, Inclusiveness,
Industry: Arms Manufacturing, Political Freedom,
Recreational Drug Use, Rudeness, Taxation,
Weaponization, Youth Rebelliousness
|

An [18.75] civilization, according to this index. Tech Tier: 4, Arcane Level: 9, Influence Type: 6

We're just a large number of largely unrelated anarchist terror cells that worship an Argustrian witch goddess.
Some historical information not found in our factbooks... yet.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Nation of Unovia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Cult of the Black Beast wrote:The Cult of the Black Beast is strongly opposed to slavery. Many of our covens will begin working to undermine your slave trade, and your government itself, immediately upon receiving this information.

We CONDEMN your nation, and any other nation who purchases these slaves. And we will make war with you. No official declaration of war or anything, more like our agents just showing up one day and bombing your places of government, using your soldiers for blood magic, attempting assassinations of your leaders, and working to free as many slaves as possible.

Any other nation who purchases these slaves for any reason other than to immediately free said slaves afterwords shall make themselves a target for our naval piracy operations.

The Unovian agent walks over to the Black Beast individual.
"I am your friend. If you would like to know what I intend to do with these slaves, TG me. Its not safe to tell you here in the auction."
Loyal to New World Union

Equatorial Amazonia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorial Amazonia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:27 pm

The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:A Unovian buyer comes in and asks the seller, "We have more than enough money to buy out the auction. We would like to know what is the maximum people in the auction?"
Waiting for a response.

Behold. You can buy an entire Ethiopian infidel tribe !

60000 slaves and payment of $60 million !

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Equatorial Amazonia wrote:
The Democratic Nation of Unovia wrote:A Unovian buyer comes in and asks the seller, "We have more than enough money to buy out the auction. We would like to know what is the maximum people in the auction?"
Waiting for a response.

Behold. You can buy an entire Ethiopian infidel tribe !

60000 slaves and payment of $60 million !

That is me.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Nation of Unovia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:14 pm

The Unovian buyer says, "I will buy every slave you have for...lets say, $1,000 dollars per slave. Working on a MASSIVE infrastructure project.
Willing to negotiate a price per slave."
Loyal to New World Union

Nawawi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nawawi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:51 pm

Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate wrote:
Nawawi wrote:We condemn Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and will embargo all commodities and arms for their slave trade because Islam does not teach human trafficking. We hope international communities understand with our action.

I HATE to start an inter religious debate here but.............

Verse 33:50 of Quran- "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

Verse 23:5 of Quran- "... except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them:..."

Don't cut the scripture quote as you like! it will make the meaning different.

Q.S Al-Ahzab 30: 50
Allah says "O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

Means in this verse it is only written the privilege of the prophet to marry a prisoner of war (slaves) who has been liberated by him on the basis of humanity and provide protection and that does not apply except the prophet.

And you did the mistake for Q.S Al-Mu'minun 23:5, you are very wrong.

In Quran says "And they who guard their private parts" not "...except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them..."

Even if you are truly an Islamic person, you can certainly read this verse!

Q.S Al-Balad 90:13

Allah says "It is the freeing of a slave"

Its clear from this verse, Allah asks Muslims to abolish slavery. and 10000%% I believe you're Not Muslim. Because you incorrectly quoted the verse about slavery in the Quran.

- Democratic Sunni Muslim Nation -
Full Member of Council of Islamic Cooperation

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Type of slave(Only from the above 6 types. Also mention gender and age group) : Really Bad Muslim Offenders
Amount: 50,000
Your offer of payment in dollars only(We may bargain a bit): $9,000,000
Additional notes(Mentioning of work conditions or comments): They will be sent to the gladiator arenas.
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate wrote:
UniversalCommons wrote:From: Marcus Ohyes, NCEO, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative.

Despite the somewhat low nature of your payment... ......we

ACCEPTED

From: Marcus Ohyes, NCEO, Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative
We thank you. This is useful to us.

Official:
The muslim community on Scooby Island is happy to see their brethren free from slavery. There is an official disembarcation on Scooby Island where the slaves are freed. As they are give freedom, they are also offered contracts to work as sailors, work in the shipyards and recycling and salvage yards of the Undersea Salvage and Recycling Cooperative. Business is booming. It is cheaper to buy them as slaves and free them offering them work than it is to pay a headhunter a hiring fee.

Unofficial:
The OESW offers some of them jobs as translators. They also screen many of them to see if they will make good agents in case they need to go into that part of the world in the future. They train a small group of people to work as spies and send them back to the caliphate undercover as business people.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm

We Decepticons usually get our slaves from our own Cloning Centers, so we can only offer $1,000 NSD each for for wild (iow, not genetically engineered, and not brought up in our own slave-raising system) human livestock.

If that is acceptable, we will purchase up to 100,000 slaves. Any kind will do except for types 1 and 6. Type 1s have had centuries of practice at looking busy in front of their overseers while not actually doing any real work, and you say outright that Type 6s are rebellious and/or lazy - both of which are conditions that preclude their importation into the Decepticon Empire.

Decepticon slaves are typically put to hard labor in mines, so send the strongest ones, and make sure they aren't sick. They should be no older than 35 and no younger than 15 - either sex is fine. Please give the Really Bad Muslim Offenders special clothes so that we can spot them at a glance.

Cult of the Black Beast wrote:

Lol, lol, lotsa luck getting a sea navy through space! If you somehow manage it, the Decepticon Military will be glad to give it a "special welcome."

PS: We are the Master Pirates. We aren't afraid of your puny little raidlets when we have far more raiders than you have population!
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:01 am

United States of Natan wrote:The United States of Natan Hereby Condemns the caliphate. Further, the enslavement of any Jew or Natanian Citizen, National, expatriate living abroad, or Legal Resident of the United States of Natan shall be treated as an act of war; per 12 USNC § 122(a) and 12 USNC § 122(b).

Based on reports of Jews and Natanian citizens & residents being forced into slavery, the United States of Natan, pursuant to 12 USNC § 122(a)(b), is now in a state of war with the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate. With the second and final regular session of the 97th Congress having previously adjourned sine die, the House on December the 16, and the Senate on December the 18th, President Nicole Gross, pursuant to Article II § 3 Clause 2 of the Constitution of the United States of Natan, exercised her constitutional power to recall both chambers of the 97th Congress into an extraordinary session. Congress, by a unanimous vote of 10,615 (yes our House is that large) in the House of Representatives with 5 abstaining and 0 absent, and a vote of 260-2 in the Senate, with no abstentions or absences, has voted to issue a formal declaration of war before once again adjourning sine die before the start of the 98th Congress at noon tomorrow, January 1st, 2019.

97th Congress of the United States of Natan

First Extraordinary Session, December 31, 2018

A JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring that a State of War Exists Between the government of the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and the government of the United States of Natan, and the people thereof, and making provisions to prosecute the same.

Whereas the government of the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate has committed acts of war against the people and the government of the United States of Natan, with offenses including, but not limited to:
-The enslavement or forced labor of a member of the Jewish Faith
-The enslavement or forced labor of a Natanian Citizen, National, or Legal Resident

Therefore be it resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States of Natan in Congress Assembled, that a state of war exists between the United States of Natan and the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate as of January the First, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen; the President of the United States of Natan is hereby authorized to utilize the entirety of the military and government resources for prosecution of this war; and to issue Letters of Marque as she or her authorized and appropriate subordinates may see fit. Further, she is authorized to use whatever means necessary to ensure the liberation, safety, and freedom of any Jewish persons or Natanian citizens, nationals, or legal residents who may reside within Caliphate, as well as that of any other enslaved persons residing within the Caliphate.

SIGNED BY
Jason Went,
Speaker of the House of Representatives

Talia Davis,
Vice President of the United States of Natan and President of the Senate

Nicole Gross,
President of the United States of Natan
Last edited by United States of Natan on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

New Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:56 am

United States of Natan wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:The United States of Natan Hereby Condemns the caliphate. Further, the enslavement of any Jew or Natanian Citizen, National, expatriate living abroad, or Legal Resident of the United States of Natan shall be treated as an act of war; per 12 USNC § 122(a) and 12 USNC § 122(b).

Based on reports of Jews and Natanian citizens & residents being forced into slavery, the United States of Natan, pursuant to 12 USNC § 122(a)(b), is now in a state of war with the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate. With the second and final regular session of the 97th Congress having previously adjourned sine die, the House on December the 16, and the Senate on December the 18th, President Nicole Gross, pursuant to Article II § 3 Clause 2 of the Constitution of the United States of Natan, exercised her constitutional power to recall both chambers of the 97th Congress into an extraordinary session. Congress, by a unanimous vote of 10,615 (yes our House is that large) in the House of Representatives with 5 abstaining and 0 absent, and a vote of 260-2 in the Senate, with no abstentions or absences, has voted to issue a formal declaration of war before once again adjourning sine die before the start of the 98th Congress at noon tomorrow, January 1st, 2019.

97th Congress of the United States of Natan

First Extraordinary Session, December 31, 2018

A JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring that a State of War Exists Between the government of the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and the government of the United States of Natan, and the people thereof, and making provisions to prosecute the same.

Whereas the government of the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate has committed acts of war against the people and the government of the United States of Natan, with offenses including, but not limited to:
-The enslavement or forced labor of a member of the Jewish Faith
-The enslavement or forced labor of a Natanian Citizen, National, or Legal Resident

Therefore be it resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States of Natan in Congress Assembled, that a state of war exists between the United States of Natan and the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate as of January the First, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen; the President of the United States of Natan is hereby authorized to utilize the entirety of the military and government resources for prosecution of this war; and to issue Letters of Marque as she or her authorized and appropriate subordinates may see fit. Further, she is authorized to use whatever means necessary to ensure the liberation, safety, and freedom of any Jewish persons or Natanian citizens, nationals, or legal residents who may reside within Caliphate, as well as that of any other enslaved persons residing within the Caliphate.

SIGNED BY
Jason Went,
Speaker of the House of Representatives

Talia Davis,
Vice President of the United States of Natan and President of the Senate

Nicole Gross,
President of the United States of Natan

The Holy Empire of New Equestria wishes to congratulate the United States of Natan in the passing of its most recent Resolution enacting a state of War between yourselves and the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate. The Empire also offers its support and resources in the endeavors of this war, and wishes to officially put itself on a platform of support for the USN.

Your Humble Servant,
Lord Charles Kessington Aldman,
Head Imperial Advisor,
On Behalf of Her Majesty Empress Viktoria IV
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Valkiir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:54 pm

Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate wrote:In the Caliphate, there are too many reasons why a man might lose his freedom and become a property. Whether if he is a Black African, Infidel Arab or an unruly foreign tourist or a disrespectful woman who demands too many rights or simply someone who fought in a war against us and got enslaved with his family .

But one thing is common. If someone has been enslaved, then it was only thriugh ALLAH'S eternal will.

So come and buy this most reliable of machinery.

(Please mention for fun, where would the slaves work, In what conditions would you work them)

Types of slaves.

1)Black African infidel.
2)Infidel Arab- Very few rare as most Arabs are Muslim.
3)White infidels.
4)Heretical Muslims.
5)Really bad Muslim offenders(Warning, these men come straight from jail).
6)Woman who protested or were lazy or disrespectful.

Code:

Code: Select all
Type of slave(Only from the above 6 types. Also mention gender and age group) :
Amount:
Your offer of payment in dollars only(We may bargain a bit):
Additional notes(Mentioning of work conditions or comments):

By Republic mandate and the demands of the Parliament; All relations to any nation Trafficking in Human Chattel is to be considered a belligerent nation and all trae, relations and interactions of an official nature are forbidden, other than those needed to express our intentions, or resolve violent confrontations.The president may not negotiate a peace accord,treaty, pact or agreement, or extend any formal recognition or allow trade until such time as slave trading ceases.

Moreover the Naval and Air Self Defense Force( expeditionary) Are conduct suppression and disruption actions to seize or turn back any and all aircraft or naval vessels participating in the slave trade. Any vessel or aircraft registered to a slaver nation is subject to being diverted, and boarded by Valkiiri Forces. any vessel or aircraft refusing to be inspect is subject to immediate hostile action up to and including destruction of suspect vessel with extreme prejudice. any and all vessels originating in or registered to Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate will be stopped and inspected, any vessel transporting slaves will be evacuated with the exception of the captain and officers of the vessel then the vessel will be scuttled by gunfire and high explosives. The captain and officers will not be evacuated, allowed to leave the vessel of their own volition, or rescued should they survive the destruction of the vessel.

The sole exception shall be that the captain and officers seek out a Valkiiri flagged patrol vessel and declare their desire for clemency and sanctuary immediately transferring all slaves to the custody of the Republic. At which time the crew will be transported to an acceptable safe haven then the vessel will be scuttled by naval forces.

This action shall begin on receipt of this warning with a 48 hour period allowed for consideration and response, although during the grace period vessels will be detained and turned back but no other action will be taken.

We are many, We are one. We are not neutral, impartial, or understanding in such matters.
President John Rhictor-Valkiiri.

You may contact us to declare your intentions through our Diplomatic Communications Center
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=413891#p31851846

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:40 am

As per H.J.Res 0001 "A JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring that a State of War Exists Between the government of the Islamic Mahddiyah Caliphate and the government of the United States of Natan, and the people thereof, and making provisions to prosecute the same.", passed during the first extraordinary session of the 97th Congress of the United States of Natan on December the 31st 2018, peacetime relations have ceased with IMC and the USN and IMC have formally entered into hostilities today, January the 1st 2019.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade