NATION

PASSWORD

Virekinium for Sale

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Riakal
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Virekinium for Sale

Postby Riakal » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 am

Virekinium

About Virekinium
Virekinium is a precious metal from the planet Virekina II, which is a total of 1,658,799 light years away! Virekinium is a very strong metal, with a melting point of 1,849° celsius, or 3,360° fahrenheit.

How it's used
Because it has such a high melting point, Virekinium is commonly used in armor, weapons, and tools. It also has a golden appearance, which is why it is used in jewelry as well.
On top of that, Virekinium weighs 3,134 kilograms per cubic meter, making it a very durable material. Virekinium is great for structures, vehicles, and just about everything else.

Business
Let's talk about business. First of all, 1 kilogram of Virekinium costs $12 NSD. We will not deliver any less than 1 kilogram. If you want to have modifications made to the Virekinium, it will cost you $6 more NSD for each kilogram that is modified. If you choose to have it dropped of, it will cost you $1 extra NSD. If you choose to pick it up, please come to Dock Alpha 6. Prices decided by the Riaki Ministry of International Affairs.
Having trouble with the price? https://www.calculator.com/pantaserv/makecalc

Code: Select all
[align=center][b][u]ORDER FORM[/u][/b][/align]
[b]Client name:[/b]
[b]Full name of nation:[/b]
[b]Amount of Virekinium (KG):[/b]
[b]Modifications (Armor, jewelry, etc.):[/b]
[b]Pick-up or drop-off?[/b]
[b]If drop-off, please specify location of delivery:[/b]
[b]Concerns:[/b]
[b]Total price:[/b]

DO NOT INGEST VIREKINIUM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.
The Riaki Ministry of International Affairs is not responsible for any injuries and/or deaths related to Virekinium.
"Perhaps you are superior to me, and while I do think of you as better, I do not think of myself as worse." Put this in your signature if you are an optimist.
Virekinium Sale

Zex
Envoy

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zex » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:50 pm

ORDER FORM

Client name: Zex Trade Ministry
Full name of nation: Confederated Imperial Empire of Zex
Amount of Virekinium (KG): 13,608 kg
Modifications (Armor, jewelry, etc.): As Fabricated or Raw, no modifications.
Pick-up or drop-off? Drop Off
If drop-off, please specify location of delivery:Port Bastion
Concerns: The nation of Zex seeks a yearly reoccurring trade between our two nation's in regards to this material.
Total price: 176,904 NSD
Last edited by Zex on Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riakal
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Riakal » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:16 am

Zex wrote:
ORDER FORM

Client name: Zex Trade Ministry
Full name of nation: Confederated Imperial Empire of Zex
Amount of Virekinium (KG): 13,608 kg
Modifications (Armor, jewelry, etc.): As Fabricated or Raw, no modifications.
Pick-up or drop-off? Drop Off
If drop-off, please specify location of delivery:Port Bastion
Concerns: The nation of Zex seeks a yearly reoccurring trade between our two nation's in regards to this material.
Total price: 176,904 NSD

Thank you for your purchase. 13,608 kilograms will be delivered to Port Bastion as soon as is possible. As they say on Earth, see you next year.
"Perhaps you are superior to me, and while I do think of you as better, I do not think of myself as worse." Put this in your signature if you are an optimist.
Virekinium Sale

Return to Global Economics and Trade