NATION

PASSWORD

The Chuck - Molten Salt Reactors for Sale

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

The Chuck - Molten Salt Reactors for Sale

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies of the world,

The Chuck is now exporting fully operational Molten Salt Reactors (http://www.world-nuclear.org/informatio ... ctors.aspx) for use in countries who at this point are suffering from a lack of energy production. Since we are exporting a device that could be potentially used for the production of nuclear and radiological weapons, we must impose strict guidelines and terms of service on the usage of such devices. However, if you comply by the guidelines stated below, we are more then willing to send a brand new Chuckian MSR and crew of trained technicians to your nation for the low low price of 50,000,000,000 Red Necks or the equivalent.

Guidelines and Rules for Usage of a MSR (GRUMSR)

-MSRs are not allowed to be used for the production of nuclear or radiological weapons in any way
-MSRs are not allowed to be used for the enrichment process of nuclear material unless it is for the peaceful purposes of enhancing power production or scientific research
-MSRs are not allowed to be deliberately sabotaged to go critical in any way
-MSR sites are liable to Chuckian inspection every 2 years to ensure the compliance of the GRUMSR
-If a nation decides to use their MSR for the enrichment of nuclear material then The Chuck is allowed to closer scrutinize said nation with inspections every 6 months.
-These Guidelines and Rules are susceptible to changes and updates without warning

By purchasing a MSR you agree to abide by any and all guidelines that If a nation does not follow the GRUMSR then The Chuck reserves the right to remove the MSR and attack said nation to protect the rest of the world from Nuclear/Radiological aggression (We will not refund the cost of the MSR).

To purchase a MSR please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak,
President and CEO of The Chuck

MSR Inspection Waiting List:
Madossa - Inspection Period E.D.: 10/21/2018
Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele - Inspection Period E.D.: 10/22/2018
United Earth Intergalactic Assembly - Inspection Period E.D.: 10/27/2018
Last edited by The Chuck on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Purchase of an MSR

Postby Madossa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:15 pm

To The Chuck,
Madossa would be interested in the purchase of a Molten Salt Reactor. The purchase of such a reactor would be used for energy production, as climate change is causing us to change our energy production away from oil. We will pay with 53,500,000,000 Madas, at the exchange rate of 1 Madas = 0.93 Rednecks.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:22 pm

To Madossa,

If you accept to being added to a 1 week waiting list while Chuckian technicians and scientists survey your country and military capabilities then we are more then willing to sell you a brand new MSR. This is to ensure that the nation of Madossa does not have any malicious intent with the purchase of a MSR. If everything checks out then the paperwork can be finalized by 10/21/2018 and a new MSR and technicians will be installed in your country by 11/4/2018.

Please respond to this message to express interest or disdain.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
-Slava-
Ukraini

Madossa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Madossa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:24 pm

To The Chuck,
We are perfectly fine with waiting for a week to purchase this MSR.
This nation does not necessarily reflect my views.

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:23 pm

TO: The Chuck

Greetings. I would like to aquire a few MSR's to eliminate my nations dependency on non-renewable electricity and to ensure our energy-independence. The details will be discussed between our engineers, though at this time a generating capacity of 150 TWh is sufficient and allows future expansion of the national electrical grid.

Signed,

Grand Monarch
Greatest nation in the world ruled by the wize and benevolent Grand Monarch
This nation may, or may not represent some, all, or none of my political views.

I have yet to find a political ideology with few enough flaws for me to like it

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 pm

To Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele

Hello!

I am glad that you show interest in acquiring a MSR. As previously stated with Madossa I have to ask for your permission to send in a group of Chuckian scientists and technicians to make sure that you also comply by the GRUMSR. It will take 1 week from today to complete our inspection before we can clarify and finalize the paperwork. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak,

-Slava-
Ukraini

United Earth Intergalactic Assembly
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:23 pm

/RECIPIENT: S:0/K:0 civilization {HU/M/MO/SP/118,264,296,925,194}, self-designation [The Chuck]

/SENDER: S:1.2/K:3.8 civilization {HU/MA/TR-AR/SUNV/1}, self-designation [United Earth Intergalactic Assembly]

/SUBJECT: Request acquisition of extraterrestrial technology for study.

ATTENTION SUBSINGULARITY SUBPLANETARY CIVILIZATION: The United Earth Intergalactic Assembly wishes to acquire the molten salt-based fission reactors your civilization has developed for an amount of {Fe} equal to the worth of the price, in your civilization's currency, you have listed your technology as being (exported/sold) at. Compliance will initiate Protocol ECPRe001, in which your civilization will be:

1. protected from attack by:
1a. entities beyond your planet
1b. entities within your planet

2. subjected to (passive/unintrusive/preservatory) study and observation

for a minimum of 100 years.

Non-compliance will result in your civilization receiving a 30,000 lightyear quarantine perimeter.
A 2 civilization, according to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018
Aperture Science but it's run by the Borg and it spreaded to other galaxies but you can trade and ally with it

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:31 pm

To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly,

Greetings,

We are glad that you have expressed interest in purchasing one of our MSRs. As previously mentioned with our dealings with Madossa and Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele, we ask that we are allowed to send a delegation of Chuckian scientists and technicians to ensure that you are compliant to the GRUMSR outlined in our sales advertisement. We also couldn't help but notice that a small part of your "Interest in sales" transcript was interpreted as a bit hostile by some of the low level desk jockeys in our government. May we suggest that the United Earth Intergalactic Assembly invest in adding some "empathy" subroutines to your messaging system? The people of The Chuck look forward to expanding our allies to outside of our galaxy and await your reply.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak,
Last edited by The Chuck on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Slava-
Ukraini

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:36 am

The Chuck wrote:To Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele

Hello!

I am glad that you show interest in acquiring a MSR. As previously stated with Madossa I have to ask for your permission to send in a group of Chuckian scientists and technicians to make sure that you also comply by the GRUMSR. It will take 1 week from today to complete our inspection before we can clarify and finalize the paperwork. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak,

I approve.

Signed,

Grand Monarch
Greatest nation in the world ruled by the wize and benevolent Grand Monarch
This nation may, or may not represent some, all, or none of my political views.

I have yet to find a political ideology with few enough flaws for me to like it

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:14 pm

The Chuck wrote:To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly,

Greetings,

We are glad that you have expressed interest in purchasing one of our MSRs. As previously mentioned with our dealings with Madossa and Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele, we ask that we are allowed to send a delegation of Chuckian scientists and technicians to ensure that you are compliant to the GRUMSR outlined in our sales advertisement. We also couldn't help but notice that a small part of your "Interest in sales" transcript was interpreted as a bit hostile by some of the low level desk jockeys in our government. May we suggest that the United Earth Intergalactic Assembly invest in adding some "empathy" subroutines to your messaging system? The people of The Chuck look forward to expanding our allies to outside of our galaxy and await your reply.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak,

/RECIPIENT: S:0/K:0 civilization {HU/M/MO/SP/118,264,296,925,194}, self-designation [The Chuck]

/SENDER: S:1.2/K:3.8 civilization {HU/MA/TR-AR/SUNV/1}, self-designation [United Earth Intergalactic Assembly]

ATTENTION SUBSINGULARITY SUBPLANETARY CIVILIZATION: We apologize. Upon your response, we have raised the level of importancy of this matter and, in consultance with {Multi-national/civilizational organization 001}, self-designation [United Galactic Nations] we have revised our terms in your favor, to facilitate more peaceful and amicable relations with lesser civilizations.

REVISED TERMS:

The United Earth Intergalactic Assembly wishes to acquire the molten salt-based fission reactors your civilization has developed for an amount of {Fe} equal to the worth of the price, in your civilization's currency, you have listed your technology as being (exported/sold) at. Compliance will initiate Protocol ECPRe002, in which your civilization will be:

1. protected from attack by:
1a. entities beyond your planet
1b. entities within your planet

2. subjected to (passive/unintrusive/preservatory) study and observation

for a minimum of 300 years.

Non-compliance will result in no action.
Last edited by United Earth Intergalactic Assembly on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A 2 civilization, according to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018
Aperture Science but it's run by the Borg and it spreaded to other galaxies but you can trade and ally with it

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm

To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly

We accept your terms but as stated by our GRUMSR we are putting you on a 1 week waiting list while we make inspections of your facilities. Thank you very much and we look forward to finishing this paperwork next week.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

-Slava-
Ukraini

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:32 pm

The Chuck wrote:To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly

We accept your terms but as stated by our GRUMSR we are putting you on a 1 week waiting list while we make inspections of your facilities. Thank you very much and we look forward to finishing this paperwork next week.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

ATTENTION SUBSINGULARITY SUBPLANETARY CIVILIZATION: We apologize, but we can not allow your civilization to possess intelligence on our nation, for fear other civilizations would abuse it if possessed by you. We know you wish to possess this intelligence in order to determine if we are {capable of / likely to / likely to intend to} abuse your technology, in the military ways in which you have described, and we know you wish to determine this so you can restrict or allow access to your technology to prevent its military use. We respond by stating that our military capabilities are such that the types of weaponry you have described may be developed by abuse of your technology {=radiological, nuclear} are extremely {crude / impotent / outmoded} in relation to our weapons systems. We request you make an exception to your {rules / conditions / guidelines} if we demonstrate our military strength through the use of some of our weapons systems, which we have stated far {outmode / inferiorize} the types of {radiological / nuclear} weapons systems you appear concerned as being {abusable / reverse-engineerable} through the obtain of your technology, on a nearby celestial body of your designation. We must warn you that these weapons systems are fully capable of destroying {=mass-scattering / ={totally / physically}} planetary bodies, causing spacetime distortions, and rendering celestial bodies {damaged / altered} beyond {repair / recognition}. Refusal to this change in parameters will result in this offer being refused, and all contact with your civilization ceasing.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:05 pm

To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly

Would our delegation of technicians and scientists be allowed to observe the fielding of these weapons at an undisclosed intergalactic weapons "range" of sorts somewhere out in the vast array of space. This would serve as proof that your organization does indeed possess weapons technology that is superior to the earthly weapons that we fear our reactors could be used for. In turn this demonstration would take place of an inspection and allow for an expedited process.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

-Slava-
Ukraini

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 am

The Chuck wrote:To United Earth Intergalactic Assembly

Would our delegation of technicians and scientists be allowed to observe the fielding of these weapons at an undisclosed intergalactic weapons "range" of sorts somewhere out in the vast array of space. This would serve as proof that your organization does indeed possess weapons technology that is superior to the earthly weapons that we fear our reactors could be used for. In turn this demonstration would take place of an inspection and allow for an expedited process.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

ATTENTION SUBSINGULARITY SUBPLANETARY CIVILIZATION: To further dampen the possibility of abuse of intelligence gathered during this demonstration, we must cease communication on this public communications link until the demonstrations are over. A private communications channel can easily be opened between us, through the very same Von Neumann Probe we have stationed in your system with which he have been communicating thus far.

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:56 pm

To Madossa

Our technicians and scientists have brought to my attention that your nation supports the legal usage of W.M.D.s. This is of some concern in regards to the G.R.U.M.S.R. but we respect the decision to have the legal ability to defend yourself with these weapons. Since you do possess WMDs we must ask that if the deal is accepted that we are allowed free and unobstructed access to inspect weapon facilities every 6 months to verify that our reactors are not being used for the production of W.M.D.s. If you accept these terms then we can finalize the paperwork and ship you a new M.S.R.

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

-Slava-
Ukraini

The Chuck
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:12 pm

To Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele

Terribly sorry for the 1 day delay, our technicians and scientists were delayed due to severe turbulence on their journey back to The Chuck. They have arrived and reported that you are compliant with the G.R.U.M.S.R. and that the financial aspect of the trade deal can commence. What can you offer for the sale of one T.C.M.S.R.?

Sincerely,

Walter Sobchak

-Slava-
Ukraini

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade