NATION

PASSWORD

Ranger Solutions PMC [Private Military Company]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Finnian Bastada » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Falkasia wrote:Party Name: Universal Defense Incorporated Unincorporated LLC. (UDI)

Point of Contact: Norman Petrovich; COO

General Type of Service Requested: Asset and Liability Protection

Specific Service Requested: Universal Defense has grown exponentially over the past few years or so. While normally our own, company-funded security force is capable of dealing with our protection needs, it has in recent months become strained by the sheer size and amount of many of the UDI factories and installations. Therefore, it has been requested by many of our security personnel that a third-party security force should be brought onboard to help beef up security and fill in the cracks.

Location and Date Service Will Be Performed: Various UDI Factories, Plants, Offices, and Raw Material Entrypoints throughout the world. The contract will last a minimum of 6 months, with the option of bringing on Ranger Solutions Personnel as third-party, full-time contractors of the security force. Crews/Personnel will be rotated regularly to allow time away with family and friends, as well as providng for rest and relaxation. Each contractor will also be allocated an additional salary and benefits on top of his Risk Management compensation, so as to maintain a high level of workplace morale during "long hauls."

Expected Duration of Contract: 6 months minimum; indefiniately based off of performance.

Special Requests:
We request that such a contract is not made openly aware to the public. If our customers or, in worse cases, potential enemies see us hiring third-party security consultants, they're believe we're weak or have security problems and could therefore damage our image as a company. While you do not need to hide the presence of personnel, we're asking that Ranger Solutions refrain from making any sort of press announcement of their involvement.

OCC:Sorry about the wait been super busy
After a recruiting campaign in the Armed Republic and Ranger Solutions company holdings we have found several hundred Police men wishing to experience the world and sign on with our company to provide basic security for UDI factory's and other facilities. All of these men have at least 2 years experience as civilian police men, military police, or 4 years of infantry training. I would recommend deploying one SF team per region to deal with advanced or heavily armed threats where as 20-30 men should cover around the clock security per facility. the total price of this protection package would be $90,000 a month per factory including 30-40 security staff 1 6 man strike team 10 patrol vehicles (modified F-150 Raptor pickups) and mechanics and support staff to guarantee the continued success of your business.

sincerely,
Col. James Patrick Ryan Ret.
President Ranger Solutions PMC
Minister of Defense
Knight of the order of Saint Patrick

Apachawk
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apachawk » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Finnian Bastada wrote:
Apachawk wrote:To James Patrick Ryan

My name is Muhammad Lesinish, CEO of Kryophere Weapons. I would like you to set up a small arms deal so that we are a main supplyer of small arms includluding but not limited to Hand guns, Assault Rifles, LMG's, RPG's, and the reason why we are in buissness in the 1st place, Spy Weapons. I know you have meet a Company belonging to my country and understands that the last encounter was not great. But if this goes well, I will recomend you for any assault if needed. Contact for more info.

Muhammad Lesinish

Ranger Solutions has an established Small arms Dealer that supplies us with our small arms. however if you can provide information on quality products, we might be interested perhaps a link to your storefront? I am always interested in new products however our previous dealings with companies from your nation have left us with a sour taste so I would need to be greatly impressed by your product line to consider doing business with your firm.

sincerely,
Col. James Patrick Ryan Ret.
President Ranger Solutions PMC
Minister of Defense
Knight of the order of Saint Patrick

To James Patrick Ryan

I believe our products are one of a kind. I also believe we are a monopoly of "007" weapons in the area. To show you how confident we are and knowing how big this contract would be, we are giving you 100 of each of these weapons as a 'demo'

Gun Camera
Have a politician you want to silence? this gun is sopposed to look like a camera, You got 1 shot which is all you should need. As soon as you shoot, leave. if you get caught, dispose of the barrel and than theres no evidence

Caliber: 7.62x41 SP-4
Weight: 1.09 kg empty
Effective range: 20 meters

Cost- $5,000

Shoe Knife

Picture this, your guy is captured and he needs to escape. Or you need to kill someone without looking you kill anyone... A Knife in your shoe allows that. Comes in all sizes and types

Convertion price- $150 per shoe, $250 per pair

Gun in a Case

Picture this, your man is in disguise as a buissness man and you send him out to take someone out but this brief case. He shoots from the ankle and no one will know he did it until he's captured (unlikly)

Gun in Case- $130 + gun

Case gun (FMG)
Having problem with security? this can be mistaken for a raidio and be used to play music to avoid detection. but its a SMG in disguise. Great for Spec ops or for execution in a building to avoid suspision.

Caliber: 9x19mm Luger/Para
Weight: 2.09 kg empty
Length (closed/open): 270 / 490 mm
Rate of fire: ~500-600 rounds per minute
Magazine capacity: 30 rounds
Effective range: 110 meters

Gun- $1,200

Ghost Gun
Ment mostly for Spec ops, This Revolver is ment to Kill someone without leaving any bullet case's and is ment to be nothing but silent. the barrel is a silencer and can come in 3 different calibers. To make it even quieter, we closed the gap between the Cylinder and the Barrel. Cylinder design is simmilar to the Le Mat Revolver used by the CSA allowing it to have up to 9 shots with 1 cylinder (depending on caliber, it might be only 7). Can be designed to be either a Fixed cylinder, Top break or Swing out cylinder design.

Caliber: 7 shots- Any caliber thats 9mm or Bigger
9 shots- Any Caliber thats 9mm or smaller
Action: Single or Double Action (depending on order)
Barrel length: 10.5 in (267 mm)
Weight: 2.32 kg (5.15 lbs)
Price = 239.59

AKW (Kryophere water Rifle (underwater)

You have troops that need to kill some bad guys buy the only way to get to your destination is Via water. they got guards guarding the place in and out of the water. what do you do... These bad boys will kill the oponent who are armed with their Underwater pistols. more powerful, more accurate, faster fireing speed and easy to reload.

Caliber: 5.6x39 mm MPS
Action: Gas operated, rotating bolt
Weight- 2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
Length- 823 mm (32.4 in), stock extended
Overall length: 823 mm (butt retracted), 615 mm (butt collapsed)
Barrel length- 300 mm (11.81 in)
Width- 65 mm
Rate of fire: 600 rounds per minute (in air)
Cost- $10,000

Billy Rifle
The company made these guns in honor of the M1A1 Thompson SMG Converted to a rifle for both civillian and military markets. It cheap price, fast reloading, fast firing rate and ability to take the same caliber as the AK-47. The Designer, Billy Sech, made the gun with the specific caliber to match with current gurrilla units using AK-47s and hopping the Billy gun will replace it as a main weapon of certain forces due to better accuracy, cheaper price and way simple design

Caliber: 7.62x39mm M43
Action: Blowback
Weight- 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs)
Overall Length- 33.5 in (851 mm)
Barrel length- 300 mm (11.81 in)
Rate of fire: 650 rounds per minute
Cost- $999.99

V5 Carbine
M4A1 Carbine (top) compared to the V5 (bottom)
A need to create a longer barrel M4 created this project to make a bullpop M4. The result was the V5 Carbine where the only difference is the bullpop design and the longer barrel.

Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO
Action: Gas-operated, rotating bolt
Rate of fire: 700-950 round/min cyclic
Weight: 5.9 lb (2.7 kg) empty
Length: 33 in (838 mm)
Barrel length: 25 in (635 mm)
Price: 1,299.59

One Blood LMG
Based off the design of the Calcio and Bizon SMG loading system and named after a Rap Song by The Game, This LMG is worth the money. Sights made specificaly for the users of the M16 and vice versa, The One Blood is very accurate with average fireing rate. for extra price, it can also be belt feed even though the magazine already can hold up to 90 rounds.

Caliber: .408 Chey-tac / 10.4x77.56x45mm
Action Gas-operated, open bolt
Weight: 5.64 kg
Length:1040 mm
Barrel length:465 mm
Feeding:belt or magazines
Rate of fire:750 - 1000 rounds per minute
Price: 3,559.95

Hope these weapons are to your satisfaction. We are developing more weapons soon.

Muhammad Lesinish

Emmirea
Secretary

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Wargaming

Postby Emmirea » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 am

Col. James Patrick Ryan,
The people of Emmirea have recently upped their defense budget. We would like to see how well our new appropriations work. It has come to our attention that your company is one of the best in the world at training, fighting, and other military tasks. We would like to inquire about two things. First, we need trainers for our military (specifically the army), many of those who fought in our war of liberation are now retiring and our current populous is without actual combat experience. As we are a small nation we would prefer to maintain a number of rapid reaction forces to respond to emergencies within our borders. These men and women will need to be well equipped, well trained, and generally capable of kicking massive amounts of ass. We also need some basic infantry instructors as we have mandatory military service between the ages of 18 and 21. Our military is equal opportunity however so a few female instructors for both of these groups is mandatory. As mentioned earlier we have also recently come into some military hardware and would like to test it out. As we currently have no reason to fight, we would like to propose a wargame. Our navy, army, and air force against your corporation. This will also allow your trainers a pre-test of our people so that we know what needs to be worked on specifically, and don't waste each others time. It may do you well to consider that the majority of our defense budget remains unspent.
Sincerely,
Perry Kashier
Emmerian Congress Defense Appropriations Committee Chairman

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Postby Finnian Bastada » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:31 pm

To:Perry Kashier
Emmerian Congress Defense Appropriations Committee Chairman
From: Amanda J. Fluke Personal secretary to Col. James P. Ryan (RET.)
I am proud to announce that Ranger Solutions is perfectly capable of training your military in almost every combat specialty, including pilots, armor crew's, infantry, special forces, marksmen, artillery, and navel personnel (including naval aviators, submariners, and general sailors). In order to provide you with a proper quote I will need to know the number of personnel we will be training and what specialties you will be needing and what number you will need trained in each category. To address your concern about the gender of our instructors Ranger Solutions draws 90% of our personnel from the armed forces of the Finnian Republic, with the remaining 10% from our allies in the NPE as such we do employee female trainers in almost every specialty except special forces and front line infantry, however if desired I am sure we can hire a few female instructors from The Empire of Fonz Pond's army. I look forward to receiving your response so we can quickly begin training your armed forces for an increased defensive capability.

Second I would like to address your request for a war games between your armed forces and the company assets of Ranger Solutions PMC while I have been informed that Ranger Solutions would be willing to take part in a war game with your armed forces it may be more cost effective for you to join one of the several war games hosted by the NPE where for no cost you are able to square off against the full might of the nations of the NPE or join Nations of the NPE to face off against other guest nations.

Sincerely,
Amanda J. Fluke
Member of The Order of Saint Bridget
Personnel Secretary to
Col. James P. Ryan (RET.)

Emmirea
Secretary

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Emmirea » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Amanda J. Fluke,
The personnel Emmirea needs trained are as follows.
Army
Infantry: 50,000
Special Ops: 5 teams
Armor: 1 Regiment

Navy
60 Frigate Crews
4 Submarine Crews

Air Force
4 Strike Fighter Squadrons
6 Air Superiority Squadrons

As for the wargaming, the Emmirean people would like to register their interest in joining the NPE.
Thank you for your time,
Perry Kashier
Emmirean Congressional Defense Appropriations Committee Chairman

P.S. Attached you will find invitations to dine with our president at a fund raising event; These tickets typically go for around 25,000.00 a piece. Your attendance would, no doubt, help to highlight his recent commitment to national defense only achievable with your help. We wish to honor your company with the highest award we can offer a foreigner, The Emmirean Foreign Legion Cross.

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Postby Finnian Bastada » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 pm

To: Perry Kashier Emmirean Congressional Defense Appropriations Committee Chairman
From: Amanda J. Fluke Personnel Secretary to Col. James P. Ryan (RET.)

Mr. Kashir
I have spoken with Col. Ryan and all of our department heads as to how best fill your needs for trainers the following is our suggested package:

For basic infantry training I recommend 500 basic infantry instructors for a ratio of 100 to 1 student to instructor we have found that this is really the highest number of students per instructor that we recommend.the cost of these instructors will be- 50,000 a week with basic training lasting 12 weeks

For Special operations training we operate 8 man special operations teams comprised of 1 team officer, 1 weapons tech, 1 communication expert, 1 combat medic, 1 combat engineer, and 1 intelligence tech, and a 2 man sniper team for support and recon work this has been a formula that both Ranger Solutions and The Finnian Military have found to be beneficial. If you are wishing to train 5 teams I would recommend that you hire on full team, in doing so you gain the specialized training that each of these men offer as well as the broad spectrum of shared experience. the cost of these instructors will be- 16,000 a week with a cycle of training lasting 36 weeks

For your armored Regiment I recommend 100 instructors and we will ship over several of our simulators to help train your men in combat with out having to risk there lives. (although no training is 100% equal to what tank crews learn in combat we have found the best results come from using both the simulators and actual field exercises something our training program takes advantage of) the cost of a complete Armor Training program will be 75,000 a month with a program lasting 4 months (price includes all equipment)

as for training your sailors I believe it would be best to train all of your sailors in a Basic training program that covers all areas of seaman ship touching on both surface and submarine skills lasting 3 months with an additional training sessions for your submarine crews lasting 2 months and a Officer/Chief Engineer training program. the entire program would cost you 1,200,000 for the entire package (by training officers you will gain the ability to begin training your own crews.)

Now Air Forces by nature require huge amounts of training both for pilots and maintenance crews as such I would recommend a training program lasting 4 months and a year long training program for your pilots, as well as an additional 2 month program for maintenance personnel that excel where they become Crew Chiefs ( a sort of Non-Commissioned officer that leads the maintenance crews) the entire air force package will cost 1,500,000 (however your pilots and crew chiefs will be able to train future recruits drastically lowering the cost of future training)

The total cost of a training program will be- $4,176,000 NSD

Hopefully this will meet your militaries training needs. In regards to your invitation to have dinner with your president I have informed Col. Ryan and he has agreed that it would be a wonderful occasion to meet with your wonderful leader and has agreed accept The Emmirean Foreign Legion Cross as well as offering brining me as his companion, hopefully while at the dinner we will be able to discuss bringing The Republic of Emmirea into the New Pacific Empire. as I have informed Both Col. Ryan who also serves as the Minister of Defense and our Prime Minister Michael Collins about your interest in the alliance, I have been informed that he has sent your nation a telegram welcoming you to the region. I would like to thank you for choosing Ranger Solutions PMC for your training needs I am sure you will find Ranger Solutions to perform beyond your highest expectations.

Sincerely,
Amanda J. Fluke
Member of The Order of Saint Bridget
Personnel Secretary to
Col. James P. Ryan (RET.)

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Postby Finnian Bastada » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Ranger Solutions is proud to announce the accoutrement of another Carrier Battle Group, and the availability of Pandora's Box to certain select nations.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Fr: Antonio Montana, The Directorate of Heaven
To: Ranger Solutions PMC

Greetings of Peace,

We would like to purchase the services of 250,000 troops to be immediately deployed to our colony here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=81307. These forces are need for immediate offensive operations. We expect a balanced force consisting of ground, naval and air units. We will handle the groups funding for a full year.

Signed,

Antonio Montana
The Directorate of Heaven
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Postby Finnian Bastada » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Ranger Solutions is proud to announce that once again we are open for business.
Last edited by Finnian Bastada on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade