NATION

PASSWORD

SOYLENT GREEN FOR SALE

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
CPA
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

SOYLENT GREEN FOR SALE

Postby CPA » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:43 pm

we are making soylent green to sell

$34 per 12 packet

if you see a NYPD detective shouting out "Soylent Green is people!" dont worry hes lying
Last edited by CPA on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:38 pm

But....soylent green....IS PEOPLE!
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

CPA
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CPA » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:26 pm

You know to much

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:54 pm

In accordance with the information from sufficient witnesses from Blackhelm COnfederacy and an irrelevant NYPD officer, Borovan will not be buying any soylent green. Soylent green is people and it equates with canniabalism, a practice that is taboo, and de facto forbidden. Should this government of CPA does not prohibit the sale of Soylent Green we may have to escalate actions against you.

Hereby as it is signed, delivered, and written,
Glorious Eternal Empress and Dictator Alexa Chung

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:13 am

I will buy 12 trillion packets.
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

CPA
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CPA » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 am

RubbaDucky
Secretary

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby RubbaDucky » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:06 am

The Giant Rubber Duck would like to buy 3 giant sized packets of Soylent Green. It knows about its composition.
All Praise Our Great Leader The Giant Rubber Duck!
RubbaDucky, land of freedom, justice, and duckies

NS Stats currently used for basic reference. Don't take it too seriously.
What if the entire planet was plagued of millions of giant, living and undestructible rubber ducks? The answer is RubbaDucky!
When you visit RubbaDucky. NEVER FEED THE DUCKS WITH BREAD. DUCKS HATE BREAD. And remember Rubber ducks in RubbaDucky ARE LIVING CREATURES, like regular ducks.
09-10-2019:Thousands of humans demonstrate in front of the Floating Assembly demanding the right to be elected as public representatives.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 am

OOC: Well this is... disturbing. Never heard of this movie before. Now after reading about it, I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight... oh, I reallly wish I didn't see this right before dinner...

EDIT: I am somehow less disturbed by this after dinner
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:42 am

The Rojava Free State will not be buying soylent green. Month long studies by our top biologists have revealed that indeed, Soylent Green is people. It is likely made from the remains of kidnapped children and is being sold as a new food product. It's canabalism and has been outlawed already in Rojava Free State. Anyone found trafficking or selling soylent green will be arrested, and any foreigner caught with the substance on them will be deported from our nation.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Zragnizah
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zragnizah » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 am

We would like to buy it all, in order to make a quick buck to people who want this stuff, (Although, we don't want Soylent Green made with Children, that is plain wrong even to the eyes of the Zragnizah and can result in your entire country being destroyed in the blink of an eye)

Qingland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Qingland » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:44 am

we would like 2 packets for a festival.

Monarch Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarch Republic » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 pm

The Monarch Republic has started a embargo of CPA until the CPA stops selling the following:Slaves,Slave Meat,and anything slave related. All nations that have bought anything off of the CPA except nations that have all ready bought from the Monarch Republic are also under this embargo. If it is violated, the violating Nation will be invaded by the Monarch Republic.

Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 pm

What even is a 12 packet? How heavy is it? How many calories?
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

CPA
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby CPA » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:09 pm

i dont have the time to do the math but heres a website that shows how much a human has in them

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/04 ... -just-meh/

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade