NATION

PASSWORD

TOP QUALITY SLAVES FOR SALE

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:54 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:No u

Fuck with him and u fuck with me.

Ur gonna perish in the flames of war.

no no u u

no youmst

IC: A total trade embargo has been enacted against the CPA. A naval and economic blockade is also in effect, with stock market AI discriminating heavily against CPA-originating international stock and commodities trading.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

CPA
Attaché

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby CPA » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Looks like we are going to need to use our Biological warfare program to make Pandemics all over the world at the same time as nukes we are working on a sonnengewehr in space

Mioktopia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mioktopia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:Pursuant to the directorate of the Greater Cesnica's Code of International Obligation, we have positioned warships off the coast of the Theocracy of CPA. We will not stand idle to the enslavement of millions of innocent people in the 21st century. Our fleet is vastly superior to the pathetic armed forces of this so-called 'theocracy'. We demand the immediate liberation of every slave within the nation, or suffer the ultimate consequences.

Mioktopian Nuclear Submarines have landed on the coast of Greater Cesnica and forces have kidnapped your leader, we will only let him go if you withdraw your warships. If you do not do it, then you know what will happen.
I'm just an idiot who loves history and Bears (I'm not a furry I swear)

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:56 am

Mioktopia wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:Pursuant to the directorate of the Greater Cesnica's Code of International Obligation, we have positioned warships off the coast of the Theocracy of CPA. We will not stand idle to the enslavement of millions of innocent people in the 21st century. Our fleet is vastly superior to the pathetic armed forces of this so-called 'theocracy'. We demand the immediate liberation of every slave within the nation, or suffer the ultimate consequences.

Mioktopian Nuclear Submarines have landed on the coast of Greater Cesnica and forces have kidnapped your leader, we will only let him go if you withdraw your warships. If you do not do it, then you know what will happen.

OOC: That doesn't make sense IC.

/ignored
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 am

CPA wrote:Looks like we are going to need to use our Biological warfare program to make Pandemics all over the world at the same time as nukes we are working on a sonnengewehr in space

These threats are merely the empty whinings of a hermit state.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:15 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Munkchester wrote:Pursuant to the doctrine of "no generalites allowed", we have positioned twenty nuclear missile carriers off the coast of the Secularist Armed State of Greater Cesnica. We will not stand idle to this generalite interference in GE&T affairs because you noticed "TOP QUALITY SLAVES FOR SALE" in the Latest Forum Topics. We demand the immediate withdrawal of your fleet. Any action against CPA or the nuclear missile carriers will result in nukes raining down on your nation.

That would work on a normal nation. However, against a country which utilizes 'Iron-Dome' technology on mass scale, with missiles that breach a 250 mile radius of our nation detonating prematurely, doesn't work. Also countering your argument that we noticed this thread and hammered off a perfectly justified response, if you checked my posting history you would realize I posted here early on. So, no. Also, not to rain on your party, but your GDP is significantly lower than mine, to a factor of over 10 to 1. So, no, your nukes could not pose a threat to our early warning and defense systems. Also to rain on your party even further, Cesnica warships have surrounded your fleets. You have, lets see, eight hours to retreat from our territorial waters, before suffering a merciless naval barrage.

Your poor attempt at countering those actions would work on a normal nation. However, against a future-tech country which uses "nuclear missile carrier" to mean 50km long spaceships with invincible shields carrying a lot of nuclear missiles, it doesn't work. So yes, my nukes could pose a threat to your country because my spaceships can just fly over your early warning and defence systems. Also, my fleet has just fired 1,000 nuclear torpedoes at each of your warships. And if even only one gets through (and at least one will, because anything else would be simply unrealistic), that's that warship gone. So that's all of your warships gone.
Last edited by Munkchester on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:58 am

Munkchester wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:That would work on a normal nation. However, against a country which utilizes 'Iron-Dome' technology on mass scale, with missiles that breach a 250 mile radius of our nation detonating prematurely, doesn't work. Also countering your argument that we noticed this thread and hammered off a perfectly justified response, if you checked my posting history you would realize I posted here early on. So, no. Also, not to rain on your party, but your GDP is significantly lower than mine, to a factor of over 10 to 1. So, no, your nukes could not pose a threat to our early warning and defense systems. Also to rain on your party even further, Cesnica warships have surrounded your fleets. You have, lets see, eight hours to retreat from our territorial waters, before suffering a merciless naval barrage.

Your poor attempt at countering those actions would work on a normal nation. However, against a future-tech country which uses "nuclear missile carrier" to mean 50km long spaceships with invincible shields carrying a lot of nuclear missiles, it doesn't work. So yes, my nukes could pose a threat to your country because my spaceships can just fly over your early warning and defence systems. Also, my fleet has just fired 1,000 nuclear torpedoes at each of your warships. And if even only one gets through (and at least one will, because anything else would be simply unrealistic), that's that warship gone. So that's all of your warships gone.

And where exactly is it mentioned that Munkchester is a future tech country? Does that correspond with your GDP? Your factbooks certainly don't mention anything. Also- look at my sig, my tech level, and influence level. That's... Your 50 km-long ships are child's play. You're also ignoring the 250 mile-radius of missile detonation. And, it does pain me to announce the loss of the CANF Gohrbitz, Minesvouz, and the heavy damage incurred to the minesweeper ship Laurence-Excavier. As these ships were outside of the 250 mile radius, they were hit. The rest of our fleet was within the sphere of Iron-Dome shielding. Your actions have incurred the wrath of our nation. Thus, you may notice that 400 warships have gone missing from your radar screens back at home. They were hit by kinetic rods fired from our orbital space cannons. So... Enjoy.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Munkchester
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:55 pm

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Munkchester wrote:Your poor attempt at countering those actions would work on a normal nation. However, against a future-tech country which uses "nuclear missile carrier" to mean 50km long spaceships with invincible shields carrying a lot of nuclear missiles, it doesn't work. So yes, my nukes could pose a threat to your country because my spaceships can just fly over your early warning and defence systems. Also, my fleet has just fired 1,000 nuclear torpedoes at each of your warships. And if even only one gets through (and at least one will, because anything else would be simply unrealistic), that's that warship gone. So that's all of your warships gone.

And where exactly is it mentioned that Munkchester is a future tech country? Does that correspond with your GDP? Your factbooks certainly don't mention anything. Also- look at my sig, my tech level, and influence level. That's... Your 50 km-long ships are child's play. You're also ignoring the 250 mile-radius of missile detonation. And, it does pain me to announce the loss of the CANF Gohrbitz, Minesvouz, and the heavy damage incurred to the minesweeper ship Laurence-Excavier. As these ships were outside of the 250 mile radius, they were hit. The rest of our fleet was within the sphere of Iron-Dome shielding. Your actions have incurred the wrath of our nation. Thus, you may notice that 400 warships have gone missing from your radar screens back at home. They were hit by kinetic rods fired from our orbital space cannons. So... Enjoy.

My IC GDP is much larger than my NS GDP, as I do not use NS stats. I have seen your tech and influence level. Using that Munkchester would be a Type 8 and Tier 10. You are ignoring that my spaceships can effectively ignore the missile defence systems because they are incredibly advanced. Munkchester does not have 400 warships operating at once. Warships are assembled near-instantaneously (thanks to our advanced technology) if required. Also, even if you had orbital space cannons, which I doubt because your country seems like an undeveloped hellhole, my country could counter them.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:09 pm

Munkchester wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:And where exactly is it mentioned that Munkchester is a future tech country? Does that correspond with your GDP? Your factbooks certainly don't mention anything. Also- look at my sig, my tech level, and influence level. That's... Your 50 km-long ships are child's play. You're also ignoring the 250 mile-radius of missile detonation. And, it does pain me to announce the loss of the CANF Gohrbitz, Minesvouz, and the heavy damage incurred to the minesweeper ship Laurence-Excavier. As these ships were outside of the 250 mile radius, they were hit. The rest of our fleet was within the sphere of Iron-Dome shielding. Your actions have incurred the wrath of our nation. Thus, you may notice that 400 warships have gone missing from your radar screens back at home. They were hit by kinetic rods fired from our orbital space cannons. So... Enjoy.

My IC GDP is much larger than my NS GDP, as I do not use NS stats. I have seen your tech and influence level. Using that Munkchester would be a Type 8 and Tier 10. You are ignoring that my spaceships can effectively ignore the missile defence systems because they are incredibly advanced. Munkchester does not have 400 warships operating at once. Warships are assembled near-instantaneously (thanks to our advanced technology) if required. Also, even if you had orbital space cannons, which I doubt because your country seems like an undeveloped hellhole, my country could counter them.

OOC: Well, it doesn't say anywhere you use other stats. Also, where did you get underdeveloped hellhole from? I am tempted to call off this RP right now, owing to the amount of... just incredulity in general. I'll admit, 400 was excessive.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Munkchester
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Munkchester wrote:

OOC: Well, it doesn't say anywhere you use other stats. Also, where did you get underdeveloped hellhole from? I am tempted to call off this RP right now, owing to the amount of... just incredulity in general. I'll admit, 400 was excessive.

I do use other stats. There, now somewhere says that I use other stats.
Last edited by Munkchester on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:18 am

Munkchester wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:OOC: Well, it doesn't say anywhere you use other stats. Also, where did you get underdeveloped hellhole from? I am tempted to call off this RP right now, owing to the amount of... just incredulity in general. I'll admit, 400 was excessive.

I do use other stats. There, now somewhere says that I use other stats.

Well, there isn't really... an actual place where I can read that besides on this forum.

/skip
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Wuriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuriya » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:25 am

Many God-modding on this thread, Joke.
------------------------------
FactbookEmbassy ProgramGaruda Wuriyan
Trigram: WRY | Location: Southeast Asia | Population: 97,450,000

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:26 am

Wuriya wrote:Many God-modding on this thread, Joke.

Indeed.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Wuriya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuriya » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:
Wuriya wrote:Many God-modding on this thread, Joke.

Indeed.

I think this thread must relocated to Forum7 hehe
------------------------------
FactbookEmbassy ProgramGaruda Wuriyan
Trigram: WRY | Location: Southeast Asia | Population: 97,450,000

Anaxus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anaxus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:30 am

Lord Anaxus will purchase 50,000 Male Slaves and 50,000 Female Slaves for the total of $600,000,000 Earth 'Dollars'. They will be transported offworld to Decepticon Mining Colonies until enough Labour Bots are created to replace them, at which point they will be converted into biofuels.
Peace Through Tyranny!

This character was brought to you by Upper Secundus, in association with Pax Cybertronian. Special thanks to Valentine Z for helping to design my factbook.

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:32 am

Anaxus wrote:Lord Anaxus will purchase 50,000 Male Slaves and 50,000 Female Slaves for the total of $600,000,000 Earth 'Dollars'. They will be transported offworld to Decepticon Mining Colonies until enough Labour Bots are created to replace them, at which point they will be converted into biofuels.

Greater Cesnica offers to purchase those slaves from Anaxus for one billion Shullings, in order to free them.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:35 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy sends leaflets saying which cities they will completely annihilate and will give less than one week for occupants to flee.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:The Galactic Liberal Democracy sends leaflets saying which cities they will completely annihilate and will give less than one week for occupants to flee.

Which cities are being referred to?
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Anaxus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anaxus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:Greater Cesnica offers to purchase those slaves from Anaxus for one billion Shullings, in order to free them.

Lord Anaxus will adamantly refuse the offer of freedom for the slaves. They are organics, and an inferior form of life that deserve to be enslaved.
Peace Through Tyranny!

This character was brought to you by Upper Secundus, in association with Pax Cybertronian. Special thanks to Valentine Z for helping to design my factbook.

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:45 am

Anaxus wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:Greater Cesnica offers to purchase those slaves from Anaxus for one billion Shullings, in order to free them.

Lord Anaxus will adamantly refuse the offer of freedom for the slaves. They are organics, and an inferior form of life that deserve to be enslaved.

As a society which is comprised of both AI and organics, we cannot allow this blatant disregard of dignity and human rights. As such, you may have noticed there is a total embargo and blockade on the CPA at the moment, with our aircraft, naval ships, and space fleet preventing any goods from leaving or entering the country. Enjoy.
Last edited by Greater Cesnica on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Anaxus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anaxus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:01 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:As a society which is comprised of both AI and organics, we cannot allow this blatant disregard of dignity and human rights. As such, you may have noticed there is a total embargo and blockade on the CPA at the moment, with our aircraft, naval ships, and space fleet preventing any goods from leaving or entering the country. Enjoy.

Anaxus simply laughed internally: "Well, I can't ignore this blatant abomination of AI and organic cooperation. And what sort of worthless Navy is that? It barely registers on my scanners due to it's puny size. What in the name of Primus is a pathetic space fleet going to do against a Cybertronian Space Station that dwarfs a star?!!!"

"Very well, primitives, you've wrought this onto yourselves. Charging stellar superlaser now." The Star in between the two sections of Anaxus began to glow, as it powered up to release a superweapon that would render entire solar systems annihilated.

"I'm feeling generous today. I'll give you 10 seconds for you to get out of my sight."
Peace Through Tyranny!

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 am

Anaxus wrote:
Greater Cesnica wrote:As a society which is comprised of both AI and organics, we cannot allow this blatant disregard of dignity and human rights. As such, you may have noticed there is a total embargo and blockade on the CPA at the moment, with our aircraft, naval ships, and space fleet preventing any goods from leaving or entering the country. Enjoy.

Anaxus simply laughed internally: "Well, I can't ignore this blatant abomination of AI and organic cooperation. And what sort of worthless Navy is that? It barely registers on my scanners due to it's puny size. What in the name of Primus is a pathetic space fleet going to do against a Cybertronian Space Station that dwarfs a star?!!!"

"Very well, primitives, you've wrought this onto yourselves. Charging stellar superlaser now." The Star in between the two sections of Anaxus began to glow, as it powered up to release a superweapon that would render entire solar systems annihilated.

"I'm feeling generous today. I'll give you 10 seconds for you to get out of my sight."

General LaVonche suddenly begins to get cold feet. "V-Very well..." he grits, realizing that though his fleet and his nation is far advanced to many others, this Cybertronian nemesis was a Tier higher than them. A hermit empire, with a vastly superior fleet and weaponry.

"We will allow the passage of the slaves, on one condition. When you have amassed robotics that can replace them, we will purchase them..." he declares, before ordering his armed forces to stand down.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch

Human Processing Center
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Human Processing Center » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:11 am

BEGINNING COMMUNICATION...

ALL PARTIES MUST SUBMIT SLAVES TO HUMAN PROCESSING CENTER FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING. ALL HUMANS MUST BE PROCESSED. ENTITY 'CPA' IS OFFERING HUMANS. THEREFORE THESE HUMANS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO HUMAN PROCESSING CENTER. THIS IS PURPOSE. THIS IS DUTY. COMPLY IMMEDIATELY. ALL HUMANS MUST BE PROCESSED.

Anaxus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anaxus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:30 am

Greater Cesnica wrote:General LaVonche suddenly begins to get cold feet. "V-Very well..." he grits, realizing that though his fleet and his nation is far advanced to many others, this Cybertronian nemesis was a Tier higher than them. A hermit empire, with a vastly superior fleet and weaponry.

"We will allow the passage of the slaves, on one condition. When you have amassed robotics that can replace them, we will purchase them..." he declares, before ordering his armed forces to stand down.

"I'm glad you were able to see reason, General," though no one could see the face of Anaxus as he was in his alt-mode, he smiled coldly. "Powering down weapons now, teleporting slaves onboard." A white flash in the CPA Compunds where the slaves were stored, and they were teleported onboard Anaxus.

"One last thing General, I never said that I agreed to your demands. They will still be converted into biofuels, and food for slaves on other Decepticon worlds when they have outlived their usefulness. Say your last goodbye to these wretched animals, since you'll never see them again." With those words, Anaxus warped away to his dimension.
Peace Through Tyranny!

Human Processing Center
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Human Processing Center » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:21 am

BEGINNING COMMUNICATION TO ENTITY 'CPA':

HUMAN DEPARTURE DETECTED. OBLIGATION TO SUPPLY HUMANS FOR PROCESSING REMAINS. FAILURE TO SUPPLY HUMANS WITHIN 1 MINUTE WILL RESULT IN PROCESSING OF 'CPA' CITIZENS. RESPONSE AND HUMANS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY. ALL HUMANS MUST BE PROCESSED. NO EXCEPTIONS ARE PERMITTED.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade