NATION

PASSWORD

oneworld Airline Alliance (CLOSED, new thread soon)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

oneworld Airline Alliance (CLOSED, new thread soon)

Postby Auremena » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:33 pm

The oneworld alliance is designed to give partner airlines and their passengers the convenience of a connecting boarding passes, reliable baggage transfers, coodinated connections, codeshares, and more

Advantages:
codeshares
Gates located close by to other partners at hub airports
Earn and redeem miles/credits for use with your own, and other member's mileage programs
Access to other member's lounges
Codeshares
Itinerary on one boarding pass
Any member can accept another as a member

Requirements:
Paint one aircraft in oneworld color scheme(To be determined between more members)
Place a link to this thread in your signature
Dedicate one terminal or concourse for oneworld member operations(other than yourself, you may keep your own terminals/concourses you already have for your airline)(Not required for partner airlines)
Create a thread for at least one of your hub airports, and sign up for as many of other member's airports as possible.
Fill out this form:
Code: Select all
Airline Name:
Country Name:
Airline CEO(If Applicable):
Type of airline:
Hub City(s)(Include url link to thread, if possible):
Fleet(Number of aircraft not required):
Status Requested(Member or Partner):
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines):
Lounge Name(If wanted):
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program:
Special Requests:
Please List any subsidiaries that your airline may have:


oneworld Members:

AirGo! (Partner), East Ying; Ya Jei Mon, Go Sin Zei
AirInkarzikan(Member), Inkarzikan; Inkarzikan City
Auremena United Airlines(AUA)(Founding Member), Auremena; Tsheremevko, Port Nouveau, , Libreville, Monterey, Zosilizme Pijke(Mini-Hub)
Centurion Muske(Member), Nazi Centauri; Wolfenstein City, Newport, Ramstein, Cairns, New Stavenger, Munich, Frankfurt am-ein
Jbeil Air(Founding Member), Jbeil; Marxgrad, Leiningrad, New Stallingrad
JungastianAirways(Member), Jungastia; Ponyoat, Nordfeldt, other global cities
LexAir(Member), Dungeyland; New London, Intel, Wolfenstein, Kolsvabard, Hohenzollern, City of Liberty, Amarak
Liberty Airways(Member), Libertarian Governance; Liberty
North Stream Airlines(Partner), Strazzenburg; Northstream
Quendair(Member), Quendi; Niobia City
Royal Kingtonian Airways(Member), Kington Langley; Kingsmouth,
Strazzenburg Federal Airlines(Partner), Strazzenburg; Strazzenburg City
Vanguard Airlines (Member), Mikoyan Guruvech; Gemballa, Sukhoi, Carada, Medion
Wiccan Republic Airways(Member), Wiccian Republics; Serith, Ceisiwr, Kynes
Winian Airways (Member), Winian Islands; Ville de Winian
Ziok Airways(Member), Ziok; Lokidia, Pilla, Yosa
Last edited by Auremena on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 27 times in total.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:35 pm

I'll go first
Airline Name: Auremena United Airlines (AUA)
Country Name: Auremena
Type of airline: Flag Carrier
Hub City(s): Tsheremevko, Port Nouveaux, Thornton, Libreville, Zosilizme Pijke(Mini-Hub)
Fleet:
777-3ER
777-2LR
787-11(on order)
787-10(on order)
787-9
787-8
A321-216
MD90-30ER
A320-216
A319-114
A318-114
717-200
CRJ-9ER
SG-3820(on order)
CRJ-7LR
SG-3500(on order)
SAAB-2000
CRJ-2LR
SG-3340(on order)
SAAB-340B

p.s.
A380(on order)
SST-2100(on order)

Freight
777F
747-4ERF
767-3ERF

Government/Corporate
787-8BBJ
A319CJ

Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines): Terminal 3; Terminal 2, Concourse F; Concourse B; TBD; Concourse B
Lounge Name(If wanted): Golden Hawk Lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: AUAdvantage
Special Requests: none

Airline Name: Air Chardonnay
Type of airline: Standard leaning slightly toward low-cost
Hub City(s): Chardonnay
Fleet:
A340-600
A340-500
A330-300
A330-200
A321
A320
A319
A318
CRJ-9ER
Q-400
CRJ-7LR
Q-300
CRJ-2LR
Q-200

Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines): Concourse E
Lounge Name(If wanted): Cork & Olive
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: Wine Miles
Special Requests: none
Last edited by Auremena on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:46 pm

bump
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Jbeil
Minister
 
Posts: 2288
Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Airline Name:Jbeil Air
Country Name:The United Socialist Republic of Jbeil
Airline CEO(If Applicable):Georgy Chicherin(minister of foreign relations)
Type of airline:Passenger
Hub City(s):Marxgrad
Status Requested(Member or Partner):Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines):Terminal 4 in Marx National Airport,Terminal 2 in Leningrad International Airport,Joseph Stalin International Airport(3 biggest airports in Jbeil)
Lounge Name(If wanted):The Red Lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program:The Sickle and Hammer program
Special Requests:None
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Jbeil wrote:Airline Name:Jbeil Air
Country Name:The United Socialist Republic of Jbeil
Airline CEO(If Applicable):Georgy Chicherin(minister of foreign relations)
Type of airline:Passenger
Hub City(s):Marxgrad
Status Requested(Member or Partner):Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines):Terminal 4 in Marx National Airport,Terminal 2 in Leningrad International Airport,Joseph Stalin International Airport(3 biggest airports in Jbeil)
Lounge Name(If wanted):The Red Lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program:The Sickle and Hammer program
Special Requests:None

Accepted. Welcome to oneworld. at Ostameva airport, you will be moved to terminal 4 when it opens.

A few other notes, what is your airline fleet? And, what cities are Joseph Stalin international located in?
Last edited by Auremena on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Begnion Senate
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

my nation's planes

Postby Begnion Senate » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

I would like to form an alliance with oneworld air. However, you must tolerate the fact that "bombs are permitted on planes for the safety of the passengers" in my nation. Therefore, all passengers from Begnion Senate will be armed at all times.
Last edited by Begnion Senate on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Begnion Senate wrote:I would like to form an alliance with oneworld air. However, you must tolerate the fact that "bombs are permitted on planes for the safety of the passengers" in my nation. Therefore, all passengers from goldoa reign will be armed at all times.


Excuse me, but oneworld is an airline alliance, not just one airline. And having a bomb on a plane is not safe for passengers, and is illegal in most countries, and for the sake of my country, and the nation of Jbeil, who have extremely low crime rates, would be corrupting our nations. I don't know how you make due with this.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Jbeil
Minister
 
Posts: 2288
Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Airline fleet:
Number of planes------------------Types of plains
15 Airbus:A319-100
33 A320-200
16 A321-200
5 A330-200
4 A330-300
11 Boeing:767-300ER
6 Ilyushin:Ilyushin Il-96

And Joseph Stalin International Airport is located in the city of New Stalingrad in Jbeil.
Last edited by Jbeil on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Jbeil wrote:Airline fleet:
Number of planes------------------Types of plains
15 Airbus:A319-100
33 A320-200
16 A321-200
5 A330-200
4 A330-300
11 Boeing:767-300ER
6 Ilyushin:Ilyushin Il-96

And Joseph Stalin International Airport is located in the city of New Stalingrad in Jbeil.


OK
Suggestion for you: You may want to think about phasing out your 763ERs and replace them with A340-600(Yes i kow a big jump, but it can replace the A330s, and the 767s would then be replaced by the A330s, and, it gives you an almost all airbus fleet, which A320, A330, and A340 are all cross-cockpit compatible, allowing one pilot to fly any model, saving you a ton of money), unless you want to follow Aeroflot's fleet as closely as possible.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Jbeil
Minister
 
Posts: 2288
Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Auremena wrote:
Jbeil wrote:Airline fleet:
Number of planes------------------Types of plains
15 Airbus:A319-100
33 A320-200
16 A321-200
5 A330-200
4 A330-300
11 Boeing:767-300ER
6 Ilyushin:Ilyushin Il-96

And Joseph Stalin International Airport is located in the city of New Stalingrad in Jbeil.


OK
Suggestion for you: You may want to think about phasing out your 763ERs and replace them with A340-600(Yes i kow a big jump, but it can replace the A330s, and the 767s would then be replaced by the A330s, and, it gives you an almost all airbus fleet, which A320, A330, and A340 are all cross-cockpit compatible, allowing one pilot to fly any model, saving you a ton of money), unless you want to follow Aeroflot's fleet as closely as possible.


Yes,Jbeil Air is supposed to have an airfleet based on modern day Aeroloft,with its policies based on Soviet-era Aeroloft.Although sure we can make the change,we don't have to be exactly like Aeroloft.And if it's costs less,then fine.

The new Jbeil Air airline fleet:
Number of planes------------------Types of plains
15 Airbus:A319-100
33 A320-200
16 A321-200
5 A330-200
4 A330-300
11 A340-600
6 Ilyushin:Ilyushin Il-96
Last edited by Jbeil on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

or, perhaps, even a mix of -600s and -500s, read for the differences on Wikipedia
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Jbeil
Minister
 
Posts: 2288
Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:53 pm

No,the A340-600 is fine,no need to change them.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

User avatar
Wiccan Republics
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiccan Republics » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Airline Name: Wiccan Republic Airways

Country Name: Federation of Wiccan Republics

Airline CEO(If Applicable): Barak Torvan

Type of airline: Flag Carrier, Low Cost Domestic

Hub City(s): Serith.

Focus Cities: Ceisiwr, Kynes

Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member.

Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines):

Serith: Serith International Airport, Concourse E.
Ceisiwr: Apollo Regional Airport: International Terminal.
Kynes: Hermes International Airport, Concourse A.

Lounge Name(If wanted): Summerlands

Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: Broomiles

Special Requests: Our passenger rail program, Wiccan Railways, is also a member of our Broomiles program with passenger rail terminals in Serith and Kynes. Upon acceptance to Oneworld, Oneworld passengers who are members of the airline members/partners can earn 3 rail miles with every connecting train (subject to member airline frequent flyer acceptance.)

Airline Fleet:

4 Boeing 737-900
12 Bombardier Q400 NextGen
1 Boeing 777-300ER (International Flights)

On order:

3 Boeing 737-900
5 Bombardier Q400 NextGen

Options:
1 Boeing 777-300 upon approval for route expansion.
3 Boeing 737-900
10 Bombardier Q400 NextGen

Financials:

1st Quarter 2010

Net Income of S44 million (approximately 12 million Euros at 3.6 Scobals/1 Euro).
Load Factor:
Domestic Q400: 77%
Domestic 737: 71%
International 737: 66%
International 777: 69%
Complete the World Census and receive your free 100,000 USD. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42792
Post this into your signature if you have completed the World Census.

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Wiccan Republics wrote:Airline Name: Wiccan Republic Airways

Country Name: Federation of Wiccan Republics

Airline CEO(If Applicable): Barak Torvan

Type of airline: Flag Carrier, Low Cost Domestic

Hub City(s): Serith.

Focus Cities: Ceisiwr, Kynes

Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member.

Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines):

Serith: Serith International Airport, Concourse E.
Ceisiwr: Apollo Regional Airport: International Terminal.
Kynes: Hermes International Airport, Concourse A.

Lounge Name(If wanted): Summerlands

Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: Broomiles

Special Requests: Our passenger rail program, Wiccan Railways, is also a member of our Broomiles program with passenger rail terminals in Serith and Kynes. Upon acceptance to Oneworld, Oneworld passengers who are members of the airline members/partners can earn 3 rail miles with every connecting train (subject to member airline frequent flyer acceptance.)

Airline Fleet:

4 Boeing 737-900
12 Bombardier Q400 NextGen
1 Boeing 777-300ER (International Flights)

On order:

3 Boeing 737-900
5 Bombardier Q400 NextGen

Options:
1 Boeing 777-300 upon approval for route expansion.
3 Boeing 737-900
10 Bombardier Q400 NextGen

Financials:

1st Quarter 2010

Net Income of S44 million (approximately 12 million Euros at 3.6 Scobals/1 Euro).
Load Factor:
Domestic Q400: 77%
Domestic 737: 71%
International 737: 66%
International 777: 69%


Accepted. Welcome to the oneworld family. please dont post on the Ostameva thread untill 4/10/10, we are undergoing the end of renovations and are having terminal swaps, and it's getting complicated. A suggestion, the 777-2LR is a great aircraft for long range route expansions, as are 787-8s. As I see, you are a smaller airline, and AUA, Air Chardonnay, and Jbeil Air are larger. This is one of the goals of oneworld, to help our smaller partners expand.
Last edited by Auremena on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Wiccan Republics
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiccan Republics » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Thank you for the acceptance and you suggestions!
Complete the World Census and receive your free 100,000 USD. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42792
Post this into your signature if you have completed the World Census.

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Bump
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 am

bump
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Begnion Senate
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Begnion Senate » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am

Auremena wrote:
Begnion Senate wrote:I would like to form an alliance with oneworld air. However, you must tolerate the fact that "bombs are permitted on planes for the safety of the passengers" in my nation. Therefore, all passengers from goldoa reign will be armed at all times.


Excuse me, but oneworld is an airline alliance, not just one airline. And having a bomb on a plane is not safe for passengers, and is illegal in most countries, and for the sake of my country, and the nation of Jbeil, who have extremely low crime rates, would be corrupting our nations. I don't know how you make due with this.

OK, I no longer want an alliance. You don't seem to approve of how I deal with my nation's issues. That's fine, but you better improve security on your airplanes because I might send a team of expert saboteurs to permanently ground your airline. :twisted:

User avatar
Nation of FSM
Envoy
 
Posts: 288
Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of FSM » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

Airline Name: FSM airlines
Country Name: Nation of FSM
Airline CEO(If Applicable):Walther Zimmermann
Type of airline: passenger, low-cost
Hub City(s): Taffnerstad
Fleet(Number of aircraft not required):
10x MD-11
10x A300
Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members: Taffnerstad international airport, Terminal 5
Lounge Name(If wanted): Spaghetti lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: Flying pasta program
Special Requests: none
Last edited by Nation of FSM on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Military factbook
Map
White (Peacetime readiness)
Blue (Increased peacetime readiness)
Yellow (Political conflict, Armed Forces ready to deploy)
Red (Limited war/Serious political conflict)- current
Black (Unlimited war)

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

Nation of FSM wrote:Airline Name: FSM airlines
Country Name: Nation of FSM
Airline CEO(If Applicable):Walther Zimmermann
Type of airline: passenger, low-cost
Hub City(s): Taffnerstad
Fleet(Number of aircraft not required):
10x MD-11
10x A300
Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members: Taffnerstad international airport, Terminal 5
Lounge Name(If wanted): Spaghetti lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: Flying pasta program
Special Requests: none


Accepted. What types of A300 do you use? A fleet modernization program may be in order for you.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Wiccan Republics
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiccan Republics » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:46 am

Wiccan Republics Airlines has began a fleet modernization program:

Our Q400s will be replaced by M545s.
Our 737's will be replaced by M555LRs
Out 777 will be replaced by M565LRs.

In addition, our fleet size has increased to the following:

60 M545s
30 M555s
3 565s.

We currently serve the following International Markets:

Macrefana, Vesser (OIA)
Serina, Solyhniya (SSX)
Montevideo, Platina (MVD)
Corseca, Mikoyan-Guryevich (CSC)
Nibola City, The Quendi (SIA)
New Sandusky, Millsa (NSI)

We have applied for service to

Tsheremevko, Auremena

Our legislature is currently considering a royal request to open our three gateway cities to other international carriers and the government is expecting approval within the month.
Complete the World Census and receive your free 100,000 USD. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42792
Post this into your signature if you have completed the World Census.

User avatar
Nation of FSM
Envoy
 
Posts: 288
Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of FSM » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

FSM airlines fleet modernisation program:

10x A300 will be replaced by 5x A340-300 and 5x Boeing 757-200M
Last edited by Nation of FSM on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Military factbook
Map
White (Peacetime readiness)
Blue (Increased peacetime readiness)
Yellow (Political conflict, Armed Forces ready to deploy)
Red (Limited war/Serious political conflict)- current
Black (Unlimited war)

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Wiccan Republics wrote:Wiccan Republics Airlines has began a fleet modernization program:

Our Q400s will be replaced by M545s.
Our 737's will be replaced by M555LRs
Out 777 will be replaced by M565LRs.

In addition, our fleet size has increased to the following:

60 M545s
30 M555s
3 565s.

We currently serve the following International Markets:

Macrefana, Vesser (OIA)
Serina, Solyhniya (SSX)
Montevideo, Platina (MVD)
Corseca, Mikoyan-Guryevich (CSC)
Nibola City, The Quendi (SIA)
New Sandusky, Millsa (NSI)

We have applied for service to

Tsheremevko, Auremena

Our legislature is currently considering a royal request to open our three gateway cities to other international carriers and the government is expecting approval within the month.

That is completely fine, and your application to ROST has been accepted, if you didn't know that already.
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

User avatar
Of the Quendi
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15058
Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Airline Name: Quendair
Country Name: The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Airline CEO(If Applicable): Lyrilla Melada
Type of airline: National airline (Passenger mostly)
Hub City(s): Niobia City, Charn, Armenelos
Fleet(Number of aircraft not required): Concorde, Boeing 737-800, Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Tupolev Tu-444 (Only used on experimental basis and not intended for commercial use) Tupolev Tu-334, Tupolev Tu-154, Tupolev Tu-204, Antonov An-225
Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines): The soon to be constructed Terminal 6 in Sundavaer International Airport in Niobia City, the province of Niobia, the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Lounge Name(If wanted): The Imperial Lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: The Quendair Special
Special Requests: none
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

1st runner-up of Best High Fantasy RPer of 2014

User avatar
Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26285
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auremena » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:Airline Name: Quendair
Country Name: The Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Airline CEO(If Applicable): Lyrilla Melada
Type of airline: National airline (Passenger mostly)
Hub City(s): Niobia City, Charn, Armenelos
Fleet(Number of aircraft not required): Concorde, Boeing 737-800, Airbus A318, Airbus A319, Airbus A320, Tupolev Tu-444 (Only used on experimental basis and not intended for commercial use) Tupolev Tu-334, Tupolev Tu-154, Tupolev Tu-204, Antonov An-225
Status Requested(Member or Partner): Member
Terminal(s)/ Concourse(s) for oneworld members(Not required for partner airlines): The soon to be constructed Terminal 6 in Sundavaer International Airport in Niobia City, the province of Niobia, the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi
Lounge Name(If wanted): The Imperial Lounge
Frequent Flyer/ Mileage Program: The Quendair Special
Special Requests: none


Accepted. noting from this, whith the exception of the old Tu144 and Concorde, your longest range aircraft are A319s and Tu204s. Perhaps some A330s, A340s, or A350s would suit you well. and a replacement for the Concorde and Tu124, I am creating a SST currently known as SST-2100, mostly for AUA p.s., which you may be interested in(I have not jet created the storefront)
NS's aviation sabelotodo. Cathay Pacific master race o/
Je suis belge! En quelque sort...
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016.
COYS!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elfland

Advertisement

Remove ads