NATION

PASSWORD

Xencovian Arms Corporation | Government of Xencovia [MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

AEROSPACE IS ALMOST DONE! SHOULD POLICE OR NAVAL BE NEXT?

NAVAL - Ships, Frigates, Tactical Craft, Corvettes, Destroyers and More
47%
POLICE - Domestic Police Force Equipment, Technologies, Vehicles, and Uniforms
53%

Total votes : 87

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:44 am

Nurs Arattlern wrote:Name of nation: Dominion of Nurs Arattlern
Name of agency: Arattlernian Armed Forces Special Operations Command
Contact person: Arattlernian SOCOM Head Quartermaster Alexander Karalovic

Products for procurement
------------------------------------------
1. ELS 45 (42) 24 318.00 NSD
2. ELK 450 (2) 6 588.00 NSD
3. ERK 870 (8) 4 672.00 NSD
4. CLS 83 (2) 5 780.00 NSD
5. BLS 90 (10) 48 990.00 NSD
6. ACR 90 (10) 49 350.00 NSD
7. UAR 36 (10) 50 000.00 NSD
8. MSR 90 (4) 2 700.00 NSD
9. CMA 70 (2) 7 830.00 NSD
10. XMG 79 (2) 8 178.00 NSD
11. M26 (168) 16 632.00 NSD
12. M18 (84 w/white filler, 42 w/red filler) 6 300.00 NSD
13. M84 (84) 4 200.00 NSD
14. FGM 148 (2) 400 000.00 NSD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested modifications: If they are avaible, I would like to order a silencer for every firearm

Total cost of merchandise: 635 530.00 NSD (not including silencers mentioned above)

Additional comments: If our special forces like your weapons, expect massive order on lower grade guns for our regular infantry. I would also like to know, is vehicle section open, or is it still WiP? If it is open, I will also soon order some behicles for our tank divisions. I am also looking forward to police section, as Arattlernian Urban Security Department is in need of non-lethal weapons and protection gear. I may also recommend you to Arattlernian Space Exploration and Management Ministry.

To: Alexander Karalovic, Arattlernian SOCOM Head Quartermaster

Hello Mr. Karalovic,

Thank you for your order! We apologize for the delays in confirming your order. Our arms arsenals will serve your armed forces well in times of peace and instability. We have confirmed that the following weapons can have a silencer addon - the ELS-45, BLS 90, ACR 90. The cost will be $50,000.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with shipment of our order within the next month for most of the arms. We have requested a wire transfer of 685,530 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

As for your inquiries, we would welcome all new orders. The land section is open, although constantly being updated. Please be on a look out for all our items from the various industries.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive
Xencovian Arms Corporation

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:19 am

Underwoods America wrote:

Name of Nation: Underwoods America
Name of Agency: United States Department of Defence
Contact Person: Admiral Vanessa Morrison

Products For Procurement
---------------------------
1. Sentinel 5 (7)
2. sentinel 3 (9)
3. Terrex 3 (10)

Total Cost of Merchandise: $137,800,000 NSD

Additional Comments: The United States is happy to conduct business with this programme. We hope for further business in the near future.

To: Admiral Vanessa Morrison, United States Department of Defence

Hello Ms. Morrison,

Thank you for your order! We apologize for the delays in confirming your order. We have reviewed your order of our world-class IFVs and ICVs, which we are certain will serve the United States well in any purpose.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next 3 month for the vehicles. We have requested a wire transfer of 137,800,000 NSD from your company, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We hope to continue to do business with the United States in the future. Thank you for choosing XAC for your defense needs.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:40 am

Name of Nation: Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Name of Agency: Military Command of the Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Contact Person: Kari Sanchez

Products For Procurement
1. Taurus 12 advanced military dish, two (2)

Requested Modifications: Snow camouflage paint, weatherproofing agaisnt snow and ice

Total Cost of Merchandise: 88'000'000 NSD

Additional Comments: The dishes are to be installed above the snowline in a mountain range, thus the modifications.

As requested by the Grand Monarch
Last edited by Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatest nation in the world ruled by the wize and benevolent Grand Monarch
This nation may, or may not represent some, all, or none of my political views.

I have yet to find a political ideology with few enough flaws for me to like it

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:32 pm

Sediw E38-708
To: XAC

Greetings XAC,

Before I start, I would like to explain that, despite being a very involved monarch, this is not a purely personal decision. Various ambassadors, military officials and politicians have worked on this request: it has been sent in my name on their behalf. We ask you to understand Fecaw's usually pacifist nature. This purchase is intended to be a one-off. Despite conflicting news reports, there are no safety concerns about our weapons storage abilities.

Here enclosed is our request:

Name of Nation: Fecaw
Name of Agency: Royal Guard
Contact Person: Commander Eley Sust

Products For Procurement
1. LEO 12 (15,000)
2. ACR 16 (15,000)
3. CMA 70 (200)
4. RMG 64 (400)
5. M 18 (5,000)
6. M 84 (4,000)
7. M 12 (12,000)
8. ATE 45 (1,100)
9. NM 55 (500)
10. JMS 94 (300)
11. RPG 7 (200)

Total Cost of Merchandise: $19,671,100

Thank you for your time.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Name of Nation: Ausinia
Name of Agency: Military Procurement | National Guard
Contact Person: Jamie Stunt

Products For Procurement
1. CMA 70 (10)
2. UAR 36 (100)
3. CLS 91 (100)

Requested Modifications: None

Total Cost of Merchandise: $101,440

Additional Comments: None
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:42 am

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:37 am

Partnership Application for Xencovian Arms Corporation (Form 9-58C)

Name of Nation: Knessniet

Name of Company / Agency: Knessian Silver and Metals Company

Contact Person: Perry Clark, Director of International Operations

Link to Storefront (Companies): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=450793

Industry (Companies): Metal Production

Reason for Partnership: To readily supply you with high-grade steel for any needed applications.

Additional Comments: N/A

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele wrote:Name of Nation: Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Name of Agency: Military Command of the Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Contact Person: Kari Sanchez

Products For Procurement
1. Taurus 12 advanced military dish, two (2)

Requested Modifications: Snow camouflage paint, weatherproofing agaisnt snow and ice

Total Cost of Merchandise: 88'000'000 NSD

Additional Comments: The dishes are to be installed above the snowline in a mountain range, thus the modifications.

As requested by the Grand Monarch

To: Kari Sanchez, Military Command of the Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele

Hello Ms. Sanchez,

Thank you for your order! Our Taurus-12 Military Dishes are equipped with the world's leading space technology and are proficient for any use, from research to military surveillance. As requested, we will ensure the dishes are coated with snow-camouflage paint - however, this will add to the cost. Paint usually contains small metallic fragments from alloys that coat the essential parts of the surface of the dish, which may make the dish's readings and data slightly inaccurate. Hence, we will employ the paint used on stealth aircraft that enable electronic warfare with minimal accuracy issues due to the non-metallic nature and base of the paint. This will add $500,000 to the total cost. As the dishes are built to be completely weather-proof in the cloud, extra solutions are not required. That said, we will change the settings to ensure optimal usability in the said region and landscape.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next 2 months. We have requested a wire transfer of 88,500,000 NSD from your company, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We hope to continue to do business with your country in the future. Thank you for choosing XAC for your defense needs.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:17 am

Fecaw wrote:Sediw E38-708
To: XAC

Greetings XAC,

Before I start, I would like to explain that, despite being a very involved monarch, this is not a purely personal decision. Various ambassadors, military officials and politicians have worked on this request: it has been sent in my name on their behalf. We ask you to understand Fecaw's usually pacifist nature. This purchase is intended to be a one-off. Despite conflicting news reports, there are no safety concerns about our weapons storage abilities.

Here enclosed is our request:

Name of Nation: Fecaw
Name of Agency: Royal Guard
Contact Person: Commander Eley Sust

Products For Procurement
1. LEO 12 (15,000)
2. ACR 16 (15,000)
3. CMA 70 (200)
4. RMG 64 (400)
5. M 18 (5,000)
6. M 84 (4,000)
7. M 12 (12,000)
8. ATE 45 (1,100)
9. NM 55 (500)
10. JMS 94 (300)
11. RPG 7 (200)

Total Cost of Merchandise: $19,671,100

Thank you for your time.

To: King Sarol; Commander Eley Sust, Royal Guard

Hello King Sarol,

We are honored to receive this message directly from your chambers. We completely understand your position and would like to mention that we are primarily a defense company, and we are here to serve your nation's armed forces in their time of defense. As a responsible corporation, we independently verify a nation's ability to securely stow away weapons and other such items, and we agree with your assessment completely - Fecaw is indeed capable of safely storing military weapons.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next month for most of the arms. We have requested a wire transfer of 19,671,100 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We sincerely thank you for your business, and hope our technologies serve you well and your nation.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Bowa Sekoa
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bowa Sekoa » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 am

Name of Nation: Bowa Sekoa
Name of Agency: APR-W, Bowa Sekoan military wing.(OOC-That's me)
Contact Person: Bowa Sekoa.

Products For Procurement
1. ATE-95<Mine> (1000)
2. IMV LEOPARD CROWS (10)
3. COUGAR ER-4 (2)

Requested Modifications: None.

Total Cost of Merchandise: ($300*1000+$3,700000*2+$170000*10)= $81,700,000

Additional Comments: That's half of our treasury right there, make sure the product is top notch or the peasants will rebel again.
Last edited by Bowa Sekoa on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey there, i am a factbook writer.If you love proxy wars and bloodshed and sub Saharan Africa or FC2.
Then come and read my humble history Factbook.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bowa_sekoa/detail=factbook
I do not use NS stats much, but they give a pretty OK idea of my country. But the population is obviously not true.
I am a Yankee.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Ausinia wrote:Name of Nation: Ausinia
Name of Agency: Military Procurement | National Guard
Contact Person: Jamie Stunt

Products For Procurement
1. CMA 70 (10)
2. UAR 36 (100)
3. CLS 91 (100)

Requested Modifications: None

Total Cost of Merchandise: $101,440

Additional Comments: None

To: King Sarol; Jamie Stunt, National Guard

Hello Ms. Stunt,

Thank you for choosing XAC! We are proud to offer our advanced arms technologies for your country's defense needs. The CLS-91 SMG, the UAR-36 underwater rifle and the CMA-70 classic marksman rifle are perfect for special forces needs.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next month for most of the arms. We have requested a wire transfer of 101,440 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We sincerely thank you for your business and hope our technologies serve you well and your nation.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Knessniet wrote:Partnership Application for Xencovian Arms Corporation (Form 9-58C)

Name of Nation: Knessniet

Name of Company / Agency: Knessian Silver and Metals Company

Contact Person: Perry Clark, Director of International Operations

Link to Storefront (Companies): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=450793

Industry (Companies): Metal Production

Reason for Partnership: To readily supply you with high-grade steel for any needed applications.

Additional Comments: N/A

To: Perry Clark, Director of International Operations, Knessian Silver and Metals Company

Hello Ms. Clark,

Greetings from Xencovia. Thank you for applying to be a partner of XAC! We have carefully considered your application and given the deep history behind the relations of Knessniet and Xencovia, the Board of Partnerships has accepted your application. We are a heavy user of metals, from stainless steel and iron to precious metals like Gold. We would love to partner with your company to fulfill the defense needs of our clients.

We would like to make you the preferred partner among our metal suppliers, with 55% of our supply contributed by your company. We would like to learn more on the discounts we would receive and how we can further strengthen the bond between our companies. Thank you so much for your application, we hope to do business with you very soon. May we succeed!

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Bowa Sekoa wrote:Name of Nation: Bowa Sekoa
Name of Agency: APR-W, Bowa Sekoan military wing.(OOC-That's me)
Contact Person: Bowa Sekoa.

Products For Procurement
1. ATE-95<Mine> (1000)
2. IMV LEOPARD CROWS (10)
3. COUGAR ER-4 (2)

Total Cost of Merchandise: ($300*1000+$3,700000*2+$170000*10)= $81,700,000

Additional Comments: That's half of our treasury right there, make sure the product is top notch or the peasants will rebel again.

To: Bowa Sekoa, APR-W

Hello Mr. Sekoa,

Thank you for your order with XAC. As a responsible company, we conduct research into every nation that orders from us. Bowa Sekoa is a rather special case, as we had decided against approving your order, however, the Department of State urged us to complete this sale. Hence, we have decided to fulfill your order. Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia.

We discovered an error in your calculations, as the total should be $300,000 + $2,000,000 + $7,400,000 = $9,700,000 NSD. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next month for most of the arms. We have requested a wire transfer of the correct amount of 9,700,000 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We hope that our technologies are used in defensive needs and responsibly employed against hostile actors.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Brillemea
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brillemea » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:29 pm

(OOC): I'd like to buy a gun here, but what is "9mm NATO", can the firearm shoot the conventional 9mm Parabellum, or do you need special ammunition?

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:09 am

Name of Nation:
Name of Agency: The People's Royal Empire Weapons Buying and Selling Ministry
Contact Person: General Erich von Lundendorff, Army Operational Commander of Army Group South, Wehrmacht

Products For Procurement
1. IMV Tiger 4 (200)
2. Frogger ER6 (200)
3. M1ER2 Viper (12)

Requested Modifications: Make them prettier

Total Cost of Merchandise: 50,400,000.00 + 600,000,000.00 + 1,060,000,000.00 = 1,710,400,000.00

Additional Comments: We will buy more of your drawing
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:55 am

Brillemea wrote:(OOC): I'd like to buy a gun here, but what is "9mm NATO", can the firearm shoot the conventional 9mm Parabellum, or do you need special ammunition?

Replied via Telegram :)

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:54 am

Big Gunz Interweb wrote:Name of Agency: The People's Royal Empire Weapons Buying and Selling Ministry
Contact Person: General Erich von Lundendorff, Army Operational Commander of Army Group South, Wehrmacht

Products For Procurement
1. IMV Tiger 4 (200)
2. Frogger ER6 (200)
3. M1ER2 Viper (12)

Requested Modifications: Make them prettier

Total Cost of Merchandise: 50,400,000.00 + 600,000,000.00 + 1,060,000,000.00 = 1,710,400,000.00

Additional Comments: We will buy more of your drawing

To: General Erich von Lundendorff, Army Operational Commander of Army Group South, Wehrmacht

Hello General Lundendorff,

Thank you for choosing XAC! We are proud to offer our advanced land technologies for your country's defense needs. The IMV Tiger, Frogger and Viper are advanced land vehicles with the best of our technologies and are perfect for army's needs. As for your request to make the procured item prettier, we have painted the vehicles is an advanced camouflage pattern using a hydrographic in a Japanese manga pattern.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next month for most of the arms. We have requested a wire transfer of 1,710,400,000 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

We sincerely thank you for your business and hope our technologies serve you well and your nation.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive

Republic of Altos and Stratis
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Republic of Altos and Stratis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:29 pm

The Republic of Altos and Stratis

To: Xencovian Arms Corporation, Xencovia
From: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Subject: Equipment Deal

To: Whom it may concern.
The Ministry of Defense would like to inquire about ordering the following equipment, we have attached our order below, and await your reply.
Name of Nation: The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Name of Agency: Altosian and Stratisian Armed Forces
Contact Person: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister
Products for Procurement [b]
  • 90,000 VIEWX Black
  • 90,000 TACTX Black 10k of each size
  • 90,000 SRX 2800 Black
  • 200,000 TOUGHBOOK 32
  • 90,000 XCH-1 Green (If possible)
  • 90,000 IKAN-55 Green
  • 90,000 MPTS-5
  • 90,000 XR 996
  • 90,000 FCCS-418
  • 90,000 X86 QZ

Total Cost of Merchandise: $1,534,330,000
[b] Requested Modifications: Please do not apply any markings other than informative/instructional ones.
Sincerely,
Victoria Frost
Defence Minister
Last edited by Republic of Altos and Stratis on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Ameria.
IATA Member
INRO Member
Embassy Programme
NS Stats

Marreucos
Civilian

Founded: Oct 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marreucos » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Name of Nation: Marreucos
Name of Agency: Moroccan Air Lines
Contact Person: Mohammed Al-Bara

Products For Procurement
1. S490 XWB (30)
2. S900 Titan (10)
Last edited by Marreucos on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:03 am

THE EXPANSIONIST DEMOCRACY OF
Crazybloxian Empire
Crezibloxi Expadi

Communique Of Order

SUBJECT: Buying
Cheers from the Military. We wish to buy some of your amazingly efficient products in search for weapons to expand and occupy Amelyn-2. We kindly request that all the MREs be NON-HALAL before arrival. You may develop a step to make things non-halal. If it’s not halal, we will pay normal price. If the request is accepted, we’ll pay an additional 400 million SD (x12 for NSD).

Thanks.

Name of Nation: Crazybloxian Empire
Name of Agency: EF (Expansion Force)
Contact Person: Crazybloxeha Groetu

ProductQuantity
MRE Pack B and C3 and 6 million respectively
Water200 thousand
M1ER1 RAZOR200
XMG 6012 thousand
IRIDIUM OCSSOne

Cost: NSD 2,484,388,000 (SD 207,032,333.3)
Last edited by Crazybloxian Empire on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazybloxian Empire

Rp Genosha
Attaché

Founded: Oct 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rp Genosha » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Name of Nation: Republic of Genosha
Name of Agency: Republic of Genosha Defence Forces
Contact Person: Ms. Melanié Sarane

Products For Procurement
1. M3ER5 RAIDER (50)
2. M2ER4 COUGAR (50)
3. TERREX 3 (75)
4. M-ATV MEDICAL (100)
5. M-ATV ASSAULT (150)
6. M-ATV COMMAND (25)
3. MRE PACK A (5,000,000)

Requested Modifications:

Total Cost of Merchandise: $1,408,210,150
The Republic of Genosha | Jamhuuriyadda Jenoosha
———
——————
Genosha, a Parliamentary Republic in East Africa, is often referred to as the Singapore of Africa. I completely disavow my pre 2020 posts. This is a regular non mutant country removed from marvel, and is is set in the HITMAN universe.
President: Sasha Ryan (GLP)
Prime Minister: Magan Gurxan (SDA)
BNG:

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 am

Republic of Altos and Stratis wrote:The Republic of Altos and Stratis
(Image)

To: Xencovian Arms Corporation, Xencovia
From: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Subject: Equipment Deal

To: Whom it may concern.
The Ministry of Defense would like to inquire about ordering the following equipment, we have attached our order below, and await your reply.

Name of Nation: The Republic of Altos and Stratis
Name of Agency: Altosian and Stratisian Armed Forces
Contact Person: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister
Products for Procurement [b]
  • 90,000 VIEWX Black
  • 90,000 TACTX Black 10k of each size
  • 90,000 SRX 2800 Black
  • 200,000 TOUGHBOOK 32
  • 90,000 XCH-1 Green (If possible)
  • 90,000 IKAN-55 Green
  • 90,000 MPTS-5
  • 90,000 XR 996
  • 90,000 FCCS-418
  • 90,000 X86 QZ
Total Cost of Merchandise: $1,534,330,000
[b] Requested Modifications:
Please do not apply any markings other than informative/instructional ones.
Sincerely,
(Image)
Victoria Frost
Defence Minister

To: Victoria Frost, Defence Minister, Ministry of Defense, The Republic of Altos and Stratis

Hello Ms. Frost,

Thank you for choosing XAC! We are proud to offer our advanced land technologies for your country's defense needs. Our infantry equipment lineup is built with the highest quality materials and is suitable for all deployments, regardless of mission and length - and they're perfect for army's needs. As for your request to remove all unnecessary fluff from the products, we're glad to inform you that we only put what's absolutely needed on the items/required by law.

Your order has been APPROVED by the Xencovian Arms Corporation Procurements Office and the Department of State of the Republic of Xencovia. We will proceed with the shipment of our order within the next month for most of the items. We have requested a wire transfer of 1,534,330,000 NSD from your country's treasury, please ensure its completion before we begin shipment.

Warm regards,
Terrence Lim
Group Chief Executive
Last edited by Xencovia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 am

Name of Nation: Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Name of Agency: Militiry Command of Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Contact Person: Márko Menendez

Products For Procurement
1. ARIANE ERS 2 (1)
2. M55 fragmentation grenade (10'000)
3. SAM 92 missile launcher (1000)
4. Water (portable water) (10'000)
5. M2ER4 COUGAR (5)

Total Cost of Merchandise:
(5*9'300'000NSD)+(10'000*79NSD)+(1000*38'000NSD)+600'000'000NSD+(10'000*8NSD)
=685'370'000NSD

Additional Comments: As we currently lack the necessary infrastructure launch satellites, we are thusly requesting Xencovias help to deliver the satellite to its designated geostationary orbit above our nation. We are willing to fund the launch.

The five main battle tanks are intented for testing purposes.
Greatest nation in the world ruled by the wize and benevolent Grand Monarch
This nation may, or may not represent some, all, or none of my political views.

I have yet to find a political ideology with few enough flaws for me to like it

Monarch Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarch Republic » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Name of Nation: Monarch Republic
Name of Agency: Armed Forces of the Monarch Republic
Contact Person: Johan the 2nd

Products For Procurement
1. F-35 (200)
2. Product (Quantity)
3. Product (Quantity)

Requested Modifications:N/A

Total Cost of Merchandise:20,000,000,000$ NSD?

Additional Comments:As soon as it's approved the money required will go into the company's account.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade