Page 1 of 3

West Phoenicia International Zoo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:59 am
by West Phoenicia
Image


Image


The Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo is a new huge state of the art 12,000 hectare zoological park located in the outskirts of Jackson, West Phoenicia.

As part of an international partnership, West Phoenicia is calling on the international community and their zoos to send their national animals and other unique animals to promote the flora and fauna of your nation at the West Phoenicia International Zoo.

The zoo is set among majestic flower gardens and national flora.
Three hotels which cater to visitors wanting to spend the night or a few nights.

The animals are organised in bioclimatic zones. Such as Rainforest exhibits, Desert exhibits, Savannahs, Artic conditions, Lakes and an Ocean replica.

The zoo includes a large schools section that will caters to many school visitors annually, its immensely popular education program will encourage young minds to conserve animals.

There are plenty of restaurants and cafes dotted around the zoo as well as Soda, Popcorn, Ice-cream, Toffee apples, fresh fruit and hot pretzel vendors.

We welcome you to partner with us!

Code: Select all

Nation:
Name of Animal:
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Dietary Requirements:
Photo of Animal (Must be included):




Approved Animals:



Ocean SeaWorld


Image


Exhibit 1: Rumyan Aisin Porpoise
Exhibit 3: DeLongtasian Albino Sworsfish
Grand Exhibit 10 &11: Suryakese Megalodon.

Artic Freshwater Wonderland

Exhibit 1: Valgora Red Seal 

The Ice Saltwater Kingdom

Exhibit 1: Caduceo Doodledoo




The Aquarium Complex

Image

Image

Exhibit 1: Baltic Flounder









Rainforest

Image


Image

Exhibit 1: Christosian Tapir
Exhibit 2: Cretan Okapi
Exhibit 3: Mico Leão Dourado, Gold Lion Tamarin
Exhibit 9: Karevkan Bears
Exhibit 10: Yokotarian Tiger




Woodlands

Image


Image



Exhibit 1: Thermodolian Black Bear
Exhibit 2: Amenria Giant Panda
Exhibit 3: Sherpa Empire Red Panda
Exhibit 4: Valley Green Island Wolves
Exhibit 10: Anollasian lynx
Exhibit 11: The Hanging Rock Mountain Mover




Butterfly House

Image


•  East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly




Great Bird Aviary

Image

Image

Image

Wetlands
Exhibit 1: Rojava Free State Flamingo
Exhibit 3: Jasonville Orangeneck Pigeons





Birds of Prey Sanctuary

Image


Image

Exhibit 1: Sperioian Falcon
Exhibit 2: The Kingstown Golden Eagle
Exhibit 3 and 4: Valley Green Crested Hawks
Exhibit 10: Suryakese Black Eagle




Great Reptile House

Image

Image


Crocodilia Alley Kingdom

Image

Exhibit 1: Hellenic Republics Nile Crocodiles
Exhibit 3: Surayak Double Salt Crocodile
Exhibit 4: Valley Green Channel Crocodile (Mtu Muuaji)




West Phoenicia International Amphibian Centre

Image





The Farm

Image

Image

Image

* Christosian Melisutus Bovine




Insect World

Image




Primates Paradise

Image

Image

The Grasslands

Image

Image



Exhibit 1: DeLongtasia White Lion
Exhibit 2: Liamese Empore Galachfoels
Exhibit 4: DeLongtasia Dodo
Exhibit 8: Siliwangian Cave Lion
Exhibit 9: Suryakese Cave Lion
Exhibit 10-11: The Liamese Addac





Marsupial Court

Image



Image

Exhibit 1: Independent Bilby






The Ice Palace and Plains Complex

Image

Image

Exhibit 1- 2: The Iylan Cougar
Exhibit 3-4: Chutsa Woodhound




General admission

Adult
$37.00
Child (4-15 yrs)
Weekends and holidays*
FREE
Mon-Fri outside holidays
$19.00
Concession
$28.00
Senior
$33.00

Zoo Hotel Stay


Budget Guest:

Image

Cost: $80 for Singles $100 for Families (includes Buffet breakfast)
Main amenities

100 smoke-free guestrooms
20 Smoking guestrooms
Restaurant and bar/lounge
Outdoor pool
Breakfast available
WiFi in the lobby
24-hour fitness center
Valet parking
Conference center
24-hour front desk
Air conditioning
Daily housekeeping
Located at the North entrance of the International Zoo.




One with nature:

Image

Cost: $200 For Singles $300 for Families (Includes Under the stars Cookout and Buffet breakfast)

Located in all four corners and middle of park.

Pure Luxury:

Image

Cost: $ 500 for Singles $800 for Families (Includes 8 course dinner. 3 course breakfast)

150 smoke-free guestrooms
Restaurant and bar/lounge
Full-service spa
Masseuse Service
Hairdresser
Outdoor pool
Indoor Pool
Grand dining room
24hr Room service
Cinema
Fitness center
Valet parking
Chauffeur Service
Personal room attendant
Smoking Lounge
Business center
Shuttle
Childcare
24-hour front desk
Coffee/tea/champagne in a common area
Free WiFi
Located at the South entrance of the International Zoo.



PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am
by Thermodolia
Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Name of Animal: Thermodolian Black Bear (Ursus Thermodolianus)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rocky Mountains, woodland, and wetland areas.
Dietary Requirements: Thermodolian Black Bears are omnivorous and thus tend to eat anything they can get their hands on. They mainly feed on fish, berries, grasses, insects, nuts, and Carrion
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image
Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 am
by Valgora
From: The Valgoran National Zoo in Reykjavik
To: The West Phoenicia International Zoo

To who it may concern,

The Valgoran National Zoo has decided to send four Red Seals (Red Ringed Seals).

The Red Seal is freshwater subspecies of the Ringed Seal that is endemic to Valgora. It is only found in nature in three lakes, with an estimated population of 570. It was named after the color of some of the plants that are native to where the lakes are located. It's diet is usually not incredibly diverse; however, it has been observed that they can eat the same food that most ringed seals eat.

Attached below is the application form.

If you would like us to send more animals that are endemic to Valgora, please let us know.


Nation:
The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora
Name of Animal:
Red Seal (Pusa hispida røda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Freshwater artic
Dietary Requirements:
Same dietary requirements as most ringed seals
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:32 pm
by Anollasia
Nation: Anollasia
Name of Animal: Anollasian lynx (Lynx anolasiana)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Preferred Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: As with other types of lynx, the Anollasian lynx usually eats fish, foxes, sheep, squirrels, mice, turkeys, and a variety of birds. It can also eat a variety of deer, like reindeer and roe deer.
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:24 am
by West Phoenicia
Thermodolia wrote:Nation: The National Republic of Thermodolia
Name of Animal: Thermodolian Black Bear (Ursus Thermodolianus)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rocky Mountains, woodland, and wetland areas.
Dietary Requirements: Thermodolian Black Bears are omnivorous and thus tend to eat anything they can get their hands on. They mainly feed on fish, berries, grasses, insects, nuts, and Carrion
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



Image

Greetings from the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia.

We thank the nation of The National Republic of Thermodolia for their generous offering of the two
Thermodolian Black Bear. They are the first animals to be transfered to the West Phoenician International Zoo. The two will be placed in our Woodlands land sanctuary of the zoo in exhibit 1. Surrounded by a natural habitat similar to home and their omnivorous diet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am
by West Phoenicia
Valgora wrote:
From: The Valgoran National Zoo in Reykjavik
To: The West Phoenicia International Zoo

To who it may concern,

The Valgoran National Zoo has decided to send four Red Seals (Red Ringed Seals).

The Red Seal is freshwater subspecies of the Ringed Seal that is endemic to Valgora. It is only found in nature in three lakes, with an estimated population of 570. It was named after the color of some of the plants that are native to where the lakes are located. It's diet is usually not incredibly diverse; however, it has been observed that they can eat the same food that most ringed seals eat.

Attached below is the application form.

If you would like us to send more animals that are endemic to Valgora, please let us know.


Nation:
The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora
Name of Animal:
Red Seal (Pusa hispida røda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):
4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:
Freshwater artic
Dietary Requirements:
Same dietary requirements as most ringed seals
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



To: The Derpy Technocratic Democracy of Valgora

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia warmly thanks for your nation for taking part in this partnership. We welcome the 4 Red Seal who have been placed in the Artic Wonderland sanctuary in exhibit number 1. It has all comforts of home and their dietary requirements have been included.
Included will be a daily show where visitors at the zoo can witness first hand feeding time of the Red Seal by trained keepers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:08 am
by West Phoenicia
Anollasia wrote:Nation: Anollasia
Name of Animal: Anollasian lynx (Lynx anolasiana)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Preferred Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: As with other types of lynx, the Anollasian lynx usually eats fish, foxes, sheep, squirrels, mice, turkeys, and a variety of birds. It can also eat a variety of deer, like reindeer and roe deer.
Photo of Animal (Must be included):



Image

To the nation of Anollasia,

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia, thanks the nation of Anollasia for their contribution of two Anollasian lynx. They have been placed in the Woodlands Habitat in exhibit 10 which is an area designated for small cat breeds in surroundings similar to its home nation. All dietary requirements have been noted to ensure both Lynx are kept fit and healthy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:45 am
by Annixe Christos
Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: Christosian Tapir
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: leaves, twigs, branches, buds, shoots, berries, fruits and aquatic plants

Photo of Animal (Must be included):

Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:01 am
by West Phoenicia
Annixe Christos wrote:Nation: The Theocracy of Annixe Christos
Name of Animal: Christosian Tapir
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit:Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: leaves, twigs, branches, buds, shoots, berries, fruits and aquatic plants

Photo of Animal (Must be included):

([url=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/glenngriffiths1979/images-7_zpsq2xyxeer.jpeg]Image)[/url]



Image


The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia thanks the  Theocracy of Annixe Christos of its wonderful gift of 4 Christosian Tapir that will be placed in our Rainforest habitat section of the International Zoo.
It has been assisgned Exhibit A a vast area that resembles a traditional rainforest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:45 am
by West Phoenicia
It would be nice if people just didnt look at the post. But actually wrote in it too.

286 views and only 4 people had the courtesy to post. Thank you for those who posted. As for everyone else, its an interactive forum, would be great if you submitted something also. An international zoo with just 4 exhibits is not that flattering and it takes less than 2 minutes to fill out my form.

So please take the time to submit an application

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:06 am
by Caduceo
Nation: Caduceo
Name of Animal: Doodledoo (Aglorean Doodledoo)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 3 Animals, Two Females, One Male
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Saltwater Arctic environments
Dietary Requirements: Highly carnivorous, recommends a natural way of preying on fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:53 pm
by West Phoenicia
Caduceo wrote:Nation: Caduceo
Name of Animal: Doodledoo (Aglorean Doodledoo)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 3 Animals, Two Females, One Male
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Saltwater Arctic environments
Dietary Requirements: Highly carnivorous, recommends a natural way of preying on fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)



Image

It is with special delight that the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo welcomes the 3 new additions of the Doodledoo.
West Phoenicia thanks the nation of Caduceo for their wonderful contribution in making this zoo one of the best in the world by adding animals from their own nation.

They have been housed in the Ice Saltwater Kingdom where they will be looked after and given an abundance of fish that they can prey upon just as if they were in there own home nation.

We thank thee for the partnership.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:00 pm
by Rumyan
Nation: Rumyan
Name of Animal: Aisin Porpoise
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Water, not saltwater
Dietary Requirements: small fish, shrimp
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

White Lions

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:51 pm
by DeLongtasia
Nation: DeLongtasia
Name of Animal: White Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): As White Lions are a rare genetic anomaly and are still endangered in DeLongtasia, we can only spare 1.
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Flat grasslands, occasional boulder here and there
Dietary Requirements: Carnivorous diet, around 20 pounds of a variety of meats each day
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:23 am
by West Phoenicia
Rumyan wrote:Nation: Rumyan
Name of Animal: Aisin Porpoise
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Water, not saltwater
Dietary Requirements: small fish, shrimp
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)



Image

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia is excited and pleased that the nation of Rumyan has taken part in our International Zoo, by honouring us with 2 Aisin Porpoise. They are the first to be held in our Ocean World habitat in an exhibit to simulate their habitat and dietary supplements.

The West Phoenicia International Zoo thanks you for your partnership.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 am
by West Phoenicia
DeLongtasia wrote:Nation: DeLongtasia
Name of Animal: White Lion
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): As White Lions are a rare genetic anomaly and are still endangered in DeLongtasia, we can only spare 1.
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Flat grasslands, occasional boulder here and there
Dietary Requirements: Carnivorous diet, around 20 pounds of a variety of meats each day
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
(Image)


Image

The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia is deeply thankful for the contribution of 1 rare DeLongtasia White Lion. Such rarity is sure to bring in extra tourists that can definitely assist with programs that will ensure the survival of the White Lions.
All comforts of home and a replica habitat have been constructed. And the white lion is among the first to be featured and live in the Grasslands habitat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:35 am
by East Phoenicia
Nation: Kingdom of East Phoenicia
Name of Animal: East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Butterfly House
Dietary Requirements: pollen
Photo of Animal (Must be included):


Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:57 am
by West Phoenicia
East Phoenicia wrote:Nation: Kingdom of East Phoenicia
Name of Animal: East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4):4
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Butterfly House
Dietary Requirements: pollen
Photo of Animal (Must be included):


([url=http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o565/glenngriffiths1979/WPMonarchButterfly_zpsiycg1xgv.png]Image)[/url]



Image



The Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia welcomes our newest addition to our grand Butterfly House. The East Phoenician Orange Monarch Butterfly.

We thank our neighbor for a wonderful addition to our international zoo.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 am
by A m e n r i a
Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name of Animal: Giant panda
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: Bamboo. Lots of it.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 pm
by Sperio
Nation: The Neo Roman Empire of Sperio
Name of Animal: The Sperioian Falcon
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: grasslands or lake
Dietary Requirements: Eats fish and other small animals, eats non-poisonous snakes
Photo of Animal (Must be included): Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm
by West Phoenicia
A m e n r i a wrote:Nation: Empire of Amenria
Name of Animal: Giant panda
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Woodlands
Dietary Requirements: Bamboo. Lots of it.
Photo of Animal (Must be included): (Image)



Image

The nation of West Phoenicia is thanful and appreciative of the Empire of Amenria for their wonderful inclusion of 2 Giant Pandas for the Confederate Empire of West Phoenicia International Zoo.

We are deeply thankful for the two pandas which will be housed in a Woodlands exhibit with all the bamboo they will ever want.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm
by West Phoenicia
Sperio wrote:Nation: The Neo Roman Empire of Sperio
Name of Animal: The Sperioian Falcon
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: grasslands or lake
Dietary Requirements: Eats fish and other small animals, eats non-poisonous snakes
Photo of Animal (Must be included): (Image)


Image

All hail the Neo Roman Empire of Sperio,

We gracious receive 2 of the The Sperioian Falcon, a wonderful looking bird of prey.

We have allocated these fine birds to our new Birds of Prey Sanctuary habitat. Where they will be among the first in this enclosed large habitat.

We thank the nation for participating in this program

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:29 pm
by The Sherpa Empire
Nation: The Sherpa Empire
Name of Animal: wah donka (red panda)
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: forest
Dietary Requirements: They primarily eat bamboo, but can also eat other leaves or grasses, flowers, mushrooms, berries, insects, and fish
Photo of Animal (Must be included):

Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:51 pm
by Yokotari
Nation: Yokotari
Name of Animal: The Yokotarian Tiger
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2 (Breeding Pair)
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: Rainforest
Dietary Requirements: The Yokotarian Tiger is Carnivorous and is commonly fed meat from its native range, that being anything from boar to domestic Cows. They have similar needs as other Tigers, eating 6.6 to 13.2 lb of meat daily.
Photo of Animal:
Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:12 am
by The Liamese Empire
Nation: The Liamese Empire
Name of Animal: The Addac
Number of Animals sent (Max of 4): 2
Prefered Habitat or Exhibit: They like a rockier and colder climate, the grasslands would work fine though if you made it suitable
Dietary Requirements: Meat of any kind
Photo of Animal (Must be included):
Image